May 20, 2021 11:40 PM
Jul 2018
Congratulations!
Jun 7, 2021 9:23 AM
Oct 2020
So, after mangaka naruto & 1 piece, there is mangaka AOT
Jun 8, 2021 3:54 AM
Sep 2020
My name is Isayama Hajime. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Tokyo, where all the villas are, and I am married. I work as an employee for the Kodansha Eremika department, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of crying sessions over fans not liking Uprising before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning, except when an EM doesn't like Historia. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up (besides too much estrogen in my body). I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with good writing, like finishing character arcs and completing themes I've set up, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with fandoms, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to write, I would just copy the Eternal Champion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 28

3 by DafuqBOOM »»
46 minutes ago

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

9 by Memore »»
1 hour ago

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 29

16 by nachomaxo1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - May 30

3 by Swagernator »»
5 hours ago

» 'Natsume Yuujinchou' TV Anime Gets Seventh Season ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Jun 30, 2023

50 by Royal_Devils1 »»
Yesterday, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.