Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2016 4:49 AM
Aug 2016
i've just found something that called Shounen onmyouji. it's about exorcise. shoujo anime but feel like shounen.
it's not focused in romance and the girl is just supporting char. but threre's no people who get in their way (at least until episode 16). no one who has feeling for the guy neither for the girl. i cant really say it's great anime but still enjoyable though, so maybe you can enjoy this one.

need something like this, so i'll try to bump it up too
Dec 21, 2016 7:11 AM

Mar 2016
Bump

Still looking for manga/anime like this...
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Dec 22, 2016 6:39 AM
Dec 2016
honobono log, short anime. 2 min per episode
Dec 23, 2016 3:55 PM

Mar 2016
Bump
Still looking for anime/manga like this

jkrauserII said:
honobono log, short anime. 2 min per episode

Thanks for recommendation
Just finished it
It was very cute, and made me remember some good memories in the past
it may sounds exaggerating, but I also amazed of it's "symbols" (color usage and body language) to be honest
really loves it :)
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
Dec 30, 2016 3:18 PM

Mar 2016
Haven't completed all of titles here.

But "Bump" for more stock
Dec 31, 2016 3:14 AM

Aug 2014
Taiyou no Ie
Dengeki Daisy
Love so Life

These doesn't have third parties as far as I can remember.
Dec 31, 2016 7:44 PM

Mar 2016
susheyrolls said:
Taiyou no Ie
Dengeki Daisy
Love so Life

These doesn't have third parties as far as I can remember.

Thanks for the recommendation
Have tried Taiyou no Ie until chapter 26 and it was complicated.

Wanna check Dangeki Daisy and Love so life
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 AM

Mar 2016
Bump
Still looking for anime like this
Feb 16, 2017 1:30 AM
Jun 2014
Would really recommend "Golden Week", Perfect for that description.
Feb 16, 2017 3:56 AM

Jun 2013
Ah it's my forte. I also despise love triangle in my anime and manga but I could only recommend manga thou, that's ok? Check this list out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/wiki/u/otaku_platypus

No bullshit drama, no tragedy, no bully, no NTR, no tears, just dreams. It's basically slice of life which gives you that warm feeling in your heart.

Edit tambahan yg ga ada di list;
-Mahoraba --Focused on daily life of Narutaki residents. No, there's no love triangle whatsoever in it.

-HajiOtsu --Too slow for my taste but it's okay I guess.

-Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga --A collection of short love stories.

-Tomodachi no Hanashi --One shot

-Game Over -- Short. Fits your criteria.

-Tokidoki -- Oneshot. A tragedy romance by Nisekoi's author. Might wanne to check this out.

If you don't mind harem featuring a MC who loves all his girls equally, I recommend Hare Kon (ongoing), Aizawa-san Zoushoku, and Umi no Misaki. No there is no third party involved in them.
ImpalaFeb 16, 2017 5:44 AM
Feb 16, 2017 4:22 AM

Mar 2016
@Impala

Just checked the link.
I have two series that I currently read being listed there. . .
I will start to read some from Complete Series in the Dating Romance part if I have a chance to online with my laptop.
Thanks for the list
Really appreciated it :)
Feb 19, 2017 5:15 PM

Mar 2016
Bump
Still looking for anime that fits these criteria
Feb 21, 2017 9:38 PM
Aug 2016
Impala said:
Ah it's my forte. I also despise love triangle in my anime and manga but I could only recommend manga thou, that's ok? Check this list out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/wiki/u/otaku_platypus

No bullshit drama, no tragedy, no bully, no NTR, no tears, just dreams. It's basically slice of life which gives you that warm feeling in your heart.

Edit tambahan yg ga ada di list;
-Mahoraba --Focused on daily life of Narutaki residents. No, there's no love triangle whatsoever in it.

-HajiOtsu --Too slow for my taste but it's okay I guess.

-Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga --A collection of short love stories.

-Tomodachi no Hanashi --One shot

-Game Over -- Short. Fits your criteria.

-Tokidoki -- Oneshot. A tragedy romance by Nisekoi's author. Might wanne to check this out.

If you don't mind harem featuring a MC who loves all his girls equally, I recommend Hare Kon (ongoing), Aizawa-san Zoushoku, and Umi no Misaki. No there is no third party involved in them.

bump... though it's not my thread
and i wanna say thanks to this post since the title is really fit my taste
Mar 29, 2017 6:05 AM

Mar 2016
Bump

Still looking for anime like this
Apr 15, 2018 10:53 PM
Apr 2018
I AGREEE SO FUCKING MUCH you have no idea like omfg ENOUGH with that bullshit
Apr 17, 2018 4:38 AM
Feb 2018
Charlotte is the only one I can think of that you haven't seen, fairly light romance wise but there are no love rivals.

Could you compile a list of everything you've got that meets these criteria? I'm sure many others like me would love to see more anime like this.
Apr 17, 2018 4:27 PM

Mar 2016
mw4nerfmaster said:
Charlotte is the only one I can think of that you haven't seen, fairly light romance wise but there are no love rivals.

Could you compile a list of everything you've got that meets these criteria? I'm sure many others like me would love to see more anime like this.

I will compile them, but I am not sure when. I will do it as soon as I could. I want to look back to my list and make sure if they are really fit or not first.

And recently, I tried many short and one shot manga. I am glad that many one shots and some shorts manga fit the criteria. One of them even become my favorites. I am gonna compile them along with the anime. :)
Apr 17, 2018 8:19 PM

Aug 2017
Kurniawan_Ktr said:
mw4nerfmaster said:

I will compile them, but I am not sure when. I will do it as soon as I could. I want to look back to my list and make sure if they are really fit or not first.

And recently, I tried many short and one shot manga. I am glad that many one shots and some shorts manga fit the criteria. One of them even become my favorites. I am gonna compile them along with the anime. :)

Just a suggestion, do separate the poor romances from the good ones.
Apr 17, 2018 10:49 PM

Jan 2018
There's lots of manga like this but cant say shit for shitty animes
Apr 18, 2018 12:09 AM
Apr 2016
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: There is admittedly hints that another guy likes Shirayuki, but nothing ever comes from this.

Apr 18, 2018 4:18 PM

Mar 2016
Naman_Gupta said:
Kurniawan_Ktr said:

Just a suggestion, do separate the poor romances from the good ones.

I'll try

Marfi09 said:
There's lots of manga like this but cant say shit for shitty animes

Yeah, I surprisingly find a lot manga like this but most of those that fit criteria are usually one shots. . . There's usually another character that has an interest to the main character in serialized manga. Even tho the main character doesn't care about that other character, it's still bugging me when the author focus on that part.

Book_Lover said:
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: There is admittedly hints that another guy likes Shirayuki, but nothing ever comes from this.

I actually read the manga before tho I am not sure when I did stop reading it.
Apr 18, 2018 8:49 PM

Aug 2017
Try my manga list it has almost none with love triangles except the race inducing KNIM which was a mistake that I read it
Apr 18, 2018 9:21 PM

Mar 2016
Naman_Gupta said:
Try my manga list it has almost none with love triangles except the race inducing KNIM which was a mistake that I read it

I just read Hajimete Datteba yesterday and I liked it. There was a girl who wanted the male character, but I was glad it wasn't because she liked him and the male mc turned her down immediately.

I actually have read some others in your list, like magico, Mx0 and kagami no kuni no harisugawa. Mx0 and kagami have the same author and I am pretty sure there was a love triangle in them which isn't solved until the end. Magico is vanilla as I remember tho, I actually read that one when it was aired.

I dropped Iris zero when they new girl came and brought triangle drama. she even declared war, which irritated me xD. It was one of my most favorite until the new character came -_- . what I regret the most I waited like years only to find that new character introduced as having a crush on toru later on.
Edit: This thread was actually made out of my frustration over Iris Zero xD

B Gata H Kei has a childhood friend, a quite one. But I was fine watching the anime. There's also a new guy who liked the main girl. I wonder if the manga drag it along for some chapters or not. ?_?

Some other manga in your list are already on my radar.
Kurniawan_KtrApr 18, 2018 9:29 PM
Apr 18, 2018 9:42 PM

Aug 2017
Kurniawan_Ktr said:
Naman_Gupta said:

I just read Hajimete Datteba yesterday and I liked it. There was a girl who wanted the male character, but I was glad it wasn't because she liked him and the male mc turned her down immediately.

I actually have read some others in your list, like magico, Mx0 and kagami no kuni no harisugawa. Mx0 and kagami have the same author and I am pretty sure there was a love triangle in them which isn't solved until the end. Magico is vanilla as I remember tho, I actually read that one when it was aired.

I dropped Iris zero when they new girl came and brought triangle drama. she even declared war, which irritated me xD. It was one of my most favorite until the new character came -_- . what I regret the most I waited like years only to find that new character introduced as having a crush on toru later on.

B Gata H Kei has a childhood friend, a quite one. But I was fine watching the anime. There's also a new guy who liked the main girl. I wonder if the manga drag it along for some chapters or not. ?_?

MX0 was an axed ending and in the end the FL was changed (the first female lead started having feelings for other boy)
Yep kagami one was a love triangle.

Well Iris zero is on hiatus again and yeah that love triangle started.
B gata h kei, that girl didn't stand a chance. It's just that the FL was a tsundere to confess to him even though they were kinda dating, the show was dragged but the comedy was top class.

Hmm, my recommendation would be these-
Aizawa-san Zoushoku
Ashita Dorobou(not a love triangle, she's the FL past)
Bastard
Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou
Bonnouji
Comic Studio
Dr Rurru
Angel Densetsu
Dracu riot
Futari No Renai Shouka
HajiOtsu
Kanojo ni naru hi
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou
Living game (has past lover for comedic purpose)
Love lucky
Sasen Mo Waruknai
Senakagurashi
Sensei lock on(cutest, the rival is a kindergarten student 🤣🤣).
Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu wo Aishite Iru(unrequited love, moving on)
Taishou Otome Otogibanashi- Hands down the best I've read.
Tetsugaku Letra(not much romance though)
Gin no saji
Ne ne ne

I skimmed through my list and selected the ones without any rival.
Hope this helps.
Apr 18, 2018 9:50 PM

Mar 2016
Naman_Gupta said:
Kurniawan_Ktr said:

MX0 was an axed ending and in the end the FL was changed (the first female lead started having feelings for other boy)

B gata h kei, that girl didn't stand a chance. It's just that the FL was a tsundere to confess to him even though they were kinda dating, the show was dragged but the comedy was top class.

Aizawa-san Zoushoku
Bastard
Bonnouji
Comic Studio
Dr Rurru
Angel Densetsu
Dracu riot
Futari No Renai Shouka
HajiOtsu
Kanojo ni naru hi
Love lucky
Sasen Mo Waruknai
Senakagurashi
Gin no saji
Ne ne ne

Hope this helps.

Yeah, comedy in B Gata H Kei was hilarious. I guess that's why I didn't find the relationship in it annoying even tho it has said love triangle. guess I'll give the manga ago.

It does help alot thanks :)
btw, I am currently reading Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu wo Aishite Iru
Apr 18, 2018 10:24 PM

Aug 2017
Kurniawan_Ktr said:
Naman_Gupta said:

Aizawa-san Zoushoku
Bastard
Bonnouji
Comic Studio
Dr Rurru
Angel Densetsu
Dracu riot
Futari No Renai Shouka
HajiOtsu
Kanojo ni naru hi
Love lucky
Sasen Mo Waruknai
Senakagurashi
Gin no saji
Ne ne ne

Hope this helps.

Yeah, comedy in B Gata H Kei was hilarious. I guess that's why I didn't find the relationship in it annoying even tho it has said love triangle. guess I'll give the manga ago.

It does help alot thanks :)
btw, I am currently reading Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu wo Aishite Iru

It's a pretty good one, coz the atmosphere is solemn and art style is quite simple. I loved it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is there anything left for us?!

fattdaddio - 24 minutes ago

0 by fattdaddio »»
24 minutes ago

» I need a romance anime

Zamus_Edits - Yesterday

4 by M2zC »»
37 minutes ago

» FL has one eye and one arm, the name of the manga is?

TUA313 - 6 hours ago

1 by M2zC »»
3 hours ago

» Any media like Erased

Alioli360 - May 25

49 by mo_lave »»
5 hours ago

» i need you

blackmirrorerror - 7 hours ago

2 by PostMahouShoujo »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.