Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 15, 2015 5:32 PM

Nov 2013
Blade swung his arms to cover his eyes as the dust blew up. Once that receded, he slowly lowered his arms and his eyes widened with awe. "Woah...." his eyes wandered around the frozen landscape until he finally saw Mike and he panicked. "Ahhh! Nii-chan!"

Completely forgetting about the match, he rushed over to Mike, his expression clearly worried. "Is-is he okay? Can we melt him? What if the fire boils him instead of thawing him?" Blade moved to examine Mike from all angles in a hurry, but his panic caused him to be unable to analyse the situation properly.
Feb 15, 2015 5:41 PM

Jul 2009
Hige walked over to Mike and hung his head. He sighed and rubbed his hands together "Breathe Blade... this sort of thing happens to my men all the time" hige put his hand on the frozen icicle that is Mike. "cmon join.." A blue spark crackle on the back of Hige's hand.
Feb 15, 2015 6:00 PM

Nov 2013
Blade stopped and complied to Hige's words, inhaling deeply. He then watched anxiously as Hige placed his hand on Mike. He flinched at the sound of the crackle, hoping that it didn't mean Mike had collapsed or anything.
Feb 15, 2015 6:13 PM

Jul 2009
"Cmon man...put you hand somewhere, I'm gonna show you how to use that blue flame of yours." Hige grinned and the blue spark turned into a gentle fire, very slowly melting the ice off of Mikes body
Feb 15, 2015 6:58 PM

Nov 2013
"The blue flame?" it took a moment for Blade to remember and when he did, he hurriedly produced it. Unlike Hige's, his flame still retained the natural orange of flames, however rather than a white core, the flame now had a blue one. It wasn't nearly as precise as Hige's, but Blade wondered that with time and practice if he'd be able to produce a complete blue flame. He didnt know how to though and he the more he probed the blue core with his mind, the less openings he could find to fuel it. "Alright...is this okay?"

Blade carefully hovered his hand over Mike's shoulder, still unsure whether or not it was okay. He glanced at Hige, wondering if he would give any further instructions.
Feb 16, 2015 1:16 AM

Jul 2009
"It's not enough to simply think of blue fire, you need feel it. You need to connect and see it's soul. These 'rainbow' flames have personalities...emotions..." His calm blue flame, turned green and began to to gently sway from right to left. The green flame turned yellow and seeped through Hige's finger. It had a rather...'potent smell. From yellow to blue Hige laughed. "See? each are very different...the stronger the connection, the stronger the flames character and potential, understand?"
Feb 16, 2015 4:12 AM

Nov 2013
For a moment, Hige's display of the coloured flames was enough to leave Blade in awe, so much so that he nearly forgot about Mike's situation. Clenching his teeth in determination, he nodded and grasped his right wrist with his left hand, staring intently into the tiny blue core that was flickering weakly in his right palm. He pushed his mind into the flame's core, probing the outer edges of the blue flame, constantly moving around to find a way to make his way even further so that he could grasp the blue flame's core. It felt like minutes had passed when in reality, it was only seconds and eventually, the blue flame began to shiver and it looked like it was about to die out until finally, the colour began to spread outwards, connecting and consuming regions of orange. After several more seconds, the flame that Blade was holding in his hand was completely blue.

"I did it..." said Blade in amazement, his breath coming out short and heavy. The attempt had required more stamina than he had realised, but it was rather than the exercise that had made his knees weak, but the exiliration of successfully controlling the blue flame. Before when holding the purple flame, he had realised he couldn't hear the flame's "voice". At first, he had thought it was because the flame hadn't actually been a flame, but in reality, he now saw that he had yet to have reached the level to understand fire that was outside of what he was used to.

Perhaps this was what Geoheart had been referring to when he had lectured Blade on the "art of fire"....Snapping out of his thoughts, Blade rapidly brought his face up, grinning excitedly at Hige.
Feb 16, 2015 6:11 AM

Jul 2009
The ice surrounding Mike gently melted of his skin. Sitting in a pile of water he watched the two in their attempt at bonding, he grinned from ear to ear with a simple thought of Ahaha looks like they made up, crap I almost forgot the daggers!

Hige, unaware of Mike's escape, was incredibly happy for Blade, he could see the joy in his new friend's eyes and thus gave him an encouraging pat of the back and laughed along side him. Hige completely removed his hood, it was clear that there is no reason to hide his face from Blade so he then held his hand out and smiled.
Dragon360Feb 16, 2015 7:31 AM
Feb 16, 2015 10:51 PM

Nov 2013
The blue fire slowly ate away at the ice and once Mike was completely thawed out, Blade sighed with relief and glanced up at Hige again. "Thanks, nii-chan! I didn't know that fire could be used in a way like that, you're really an awesome mage!" he said with a wide grin and he gripped the hand Hige offered with a firm shake. "I'm Blade Chasdonna, I'm in the same Blue Pegasus guild as Mike-nii."

He gestured to Mike, only to find he had disappeared again. "Huh...Mike-nii?"
Feb 17, 2015 1:08 AM

Jul 2009
Hige blushed and looked into Blade's eyes "Hahaha you're the awesome one, I mean your flames are insanely strong! Older brother has mentioned you once or twice or five times but I don't really pay attention aha..I'm Hige Hashimoto nice to meet you" He shook Blade's hand and he nodded. Hige looked at the spot were Mike was. "Huh??...uh-oh!" An explosion is heard in the house. Mike came falling from the sky, covered in feathers, honey, dirt and baby powder.
Feb 17, 2015 1:17 AM

Nov 2013
Blade's jaw dropped as he watched Mike hurtle through the sky and land. He stood simply speechless and stared down at him, wondering which questions to begin with. "Nii-chan...what was that?" he asked, finally finding his voice and he lifted a hand to swipe away at the residue of baby powder that had flew off him when he had landed. He glanced over at the house which was now in a sorry state.
Feb 17, 2015 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
Mike was dizzy, on the floor, eyes spiraling out of control. He had honey oozing from head to toe "Daggers, dragons, spirits...no more dragon night night" he said dysfunctional tone right before he passes out. Hige looks at the house and shakes his head. The house's roof had blown off and the walls were plastered with feathers. "Thank god he didn't activate stage 2 of my trap" Hige sighs and turns to Blade "It was a trap meant to protect my treasure...I'm sure he mentioned right??" He asks.
Feb 17, 2015 5:13 PM

Nov 2013
"No..." replied Blade before sighing. "Sorry, Hige-nii, I hope we didn't bother you by coming here today." sighing, Blade knelt down beside Mike, wondering what to do next. It looked like Mike had called it a day, but he wasn't sure where they were going to stay. It would be a simple task for Blade to simply teleport the two of them to the next town with a fire source, but he wasn't completely sure what town it was or whether or not in had an inn.
Feb 17, 2015 5:34 PM

Jul 2009
"Don't worry about it... If you need some fire power I'm happy to help" Hige smiled and began to leave "I'll leave my present somewhere for you" Mike was unconscious and out-flat like a starfish.
Feb 17, 2015 5:52 PM

Nov 2013
"Present...." echoed Blade but only shook his head with a smile. "Alright, thanks for keeping us company today, Hige-nii. We'll take our leave now." Pushing his arm under Mike, Blade lifted him up so that the majority of his body weight was leant over him before grasping the far away fire source and disappearing to it. Once there, he looked around to find the area pretty much deserted. Not much of a surprise considering the fact that it was well past sundown. Noticing an inn, still lit from inside, he dragged Mike to it. It wasn't so much the weight that bothered him, but the size. Blade wasn't exactly short for his age, but his age did factor in his height in proportion to Mike's.

Kicking the door of the inn open, he saw that there was only a young woman, perhaps in mid to late teens. "Sorry," stammered Blade, pushing Mike back up as he began sliding off. "Can I please get a room for the night? And a bath."

"Of course," said the woman, her eyes wide as she looked down at Mike. "There's a room for you upstairs, but you'll have to use the shared bath. Do you need help with that?"

"No, I'm fine," replied Blade, but he accompanied this with a smile of thanks anyway. "Do you mind if I pay after I get him to the room?"

"Certainly," she said with a laugh and began leading him up a set of stair. At the nearest room from the stair, she pushed a door open and helped Blade set Mike down carefully.

Exhaling heavily, Blade flopped down on the ground before turning away and digging into his bag. When he pulled his hand out, he had a set of coins in his hand and he handed them to the girl. "Is this enough?"

"Yes," replied the girl, taking the coins. "I'll show you the bathing area, would you like for me to call my father up to help?"

"I think I'll be fine," said Blade, but he was really thinking up strategies to wake his brother up. Perhaps throwing him to the water will help. Yeah.
Feb 18, 2015 3:24 AM

Jul 2009
Mike's eyes opened slightly as he saw Blade giving the lady money. However, he was so deep in his state of relaxation he fell back asleep. He began to snore, causing the people in the other room to bang the wall. Mike had a mighty snore, producing a sound so terrifying, it dares put a lion's raw to shame. A sound that could cause the most seismic of earthquakes.

"d....don't hurt.....don't hurt my lil bro....I'm...coming...I swear" It appeared as though Mike was talking in his sleep. He began to worry and thus bring himself into a nightmare. He was always worry about Hige and now Blade.
Feb 18, 2015 3:58 PM

Nov 2013
Blade was just starting his trek to the bathroom when Mike began to sleep talk and his words made him pause. Dropping Mike, he knelt down beside him thoughtfully. After a moment, he resumed dragging him, muttering, "Don't worry, nii-chan, I won't do anything to make you upset." When he finally reached the bathroom that the woman had shown him, Blade was out of breath and could only muster just enough strength to push Mike into the bath, clothes and all.

"Nii-chan! Wake up and get yourself cleaned up," said Blade, leaning against the wall next to the entrance to catch his breath.
Feb 19, 2015 3:32 AM

Jul 2009
Mike pushed his body out the water whilst simountaneously grasping for air. Mike sit up and took his shirt off. He threw the wet shirt at Blade with great force "What the hell are you doing?!" Mike yelled with steam coming from his ears and nostral. He began to pant, but as expect, did not stay angry for long. He stood up and grabbed a folded towel from a drawer. "Get outta the bathroom stupid" He sighed as he ruffled his brother's hair and pushed him to the side.
Feb 19, 2015 6:42 PM

Nov 2013
Blade caught the shirt with a laugh, setting it on fire, but not burning it. When the flames receded, the shirt was nice and dry and he folded it neatly into a basket. "Alright, but you only have yourself to blame, nii-chan," he said cheekily before ducking out of the bathroom just Mike pushed him. Once out, he went back to the room where he saw the woman was setting down a tray of steaming porridge.

"Oh! I figured the two of you would like something light to eat before going to bed," she stammered.

"Don't worry and thank you," replied Blade with a grateful smile.

The woman bowed before taking her leave and Blade flopped down on one of the two single beds in the room.
Feb 20, 2015 4:47 AM

Jul 2009
Mike laid down thinking about his dream and the meaning behind it. What was it's significance? Why at such a time? These though ran through his mind, in and out, in and out as he tried to forget his trouble by soaking in a nice hot bath. Mike became agitated as he start to think about the fight between Hige and Blade. Mike had failed at his attempt at collecting the daggers. So what was left of Blade's destined fate. Mike refused to accept this, so he eagerly rushed out the bathroom, forgetting his towel and leaving behind a thick trail of water. His 'naked' face showed determination and revealed his 'bare' resolve.

Quite soon after, Mike and Blade's bags began to glow a sequences of red, orange, golden and green. Mike rushed to his luggage and nervously opened it. To Mike's surprise, the Earth Daggers were in his bag. He looked at Blade and smiled. Mike was content ass search was over, and pretty much didn't worry about what happened next. Blade's mission had begun.

"Haaaaaa~" He sang as he laid down on a chair, however getting it wet in the process. Mike had forgotten he had no towel and slowly fell asleep. Mike's VERY odd quirks were both seemingly strange and entertaining.
Feb 20, 2015 8:22 PM

Nov 2013
When Mike came into the room completely naked, Blade was only just finishing his porridge, but before he could voice him complaints about the trail of water he was leaving, not to mention his indecency, they bags began glowing. Blade wasn't entirely sure of the meaning behind the glowing, but Mike looked relieved and for the moment, that was all he needed to know. However when Mike went on to create more puddles around the room, Blade immediately snapped out of it.

"Nii-chan! Don't tell me you walked from the bathroom to here like that!" exclaimed Blade, but Mike had already fallen asleep on the chair. Groaning, he began dragging him to his bed and covered him with the blankets. Once he was done, he flopped onto his bed completely exhausted. "Hopefully no one saw him..."

After a moment, Blade couldn't help laughing at the spectacle Mike had created and he eventually cleaned himself up and went to bed.
Feb 21, 2015 2:36 AM

Jul 2009
~A peaceful night passes~

(Hey I think you should guide this from now on because I don't know who the spirit is or where she is aha :3)
Feb 22, 2015 2:34 AM

Nov 2013
(got it, I just wasn't sure if we were done with Hige xD)

The morning next, Blade was awake as early as usual. He headed down before Mike, thinking that he would allow him to sleep a while longer. The inn was completely silent, not a single occupant yet awake at such an early hour. This suited Blade just fine however and he took to the liberty to light the fireplace. Once a steady and calm fire was alit, Blade pulled up a chair and stared intently into it. He used the flame's sight to scour the landscape around them, searching for the place that he had lived together with Geoheart. Eventually, he found it and after spending several minutes marvelling at the network of flames that lined the labyrinth, he went back to the room to call for Mike. He intended to leave before the inn keepers woke up so that they could leave without bothering them. Breakfast might have been an issue, but he figured Mike wouldn't have a problem grazing or eating dirt once he teleported them to their destination.

"Nii-chan, wake up," he whispered, shaking the older boy, hoping this wouldn't take too long. He figured it couldn't be worse than Elkan though.
Feb 22, 2015 4:17 AM

Jul 2009
(Haha yeah we are, it's just that now you can use 6 dragonslayer spells and they won't affect you whatsoever XP and I love how if Mike doesn't get food they'll just give him dirt XD )

Mike had slept like an infant in the comfort of his blanket. One aspect that is unclear is how could Blade sleep through the snoring of his guild and now roommate. He opened his eyes, unhurried and at a very slow pace. He finally woke up, unaware of what was happening. He sat up and looked at Blade and down at his blankets and back up at Blade, continuing this process twice more before lazily asking "uh...bro?....what's going on? where are my clothes?..."
Feb 22, 2015 6:38 PM

Nov 2013
"I picked them up from the bathroom and dried them off for you," replied Blade, pointing over at the pile of neatly folded clothes. "Get dressed and then come downstairs."

Once he had brought Mike down, he placed a hand into the middle of the fire, feeling the warmth and comfort it provided. Once he was finished looking for what he was after, he turned back to Mike. "I checked with Kei and she said that if we're going to visit, it has to be now or never. She's the type to keep to her word, so I hope everything with Hige-nii has been settled."

Glancing at Mike for his reply, he then held his out for him to take so that they could teleport to the labyrinth.
Feb 23, 2015 7:57 AM

Jul 2009
"Uhhhh.....?.........yeah?" Mike got up whilst covering his parts. He reached out for his clothes and quickly put them on. He walked downstairs with Blade after getting ready "Yeah yeah ahah" He smiles and grabs Blade's hand.
Feb 23, 2015 2:13 PM

Nov 2013
Reaching for the faraway place, Blade then pulled the two of them towards it and when the fire receded, they were in the middle of a cavern. The cavern was lined with floating torches and it was impossible to tell which they had come from, but at this moment, their attention was drawn towards the floating girl in front of them. She looked to be young, younger maybe than even Blade, but it was difficult to tell especially with her eccentric fashion. She wore the same thing Blade had always seen her wear, mainly because as a spirit she had no need to change clothes.

"Kei..." started Blade with a smile, but was cut off when the spirit raised a transparent hand.

"I told you to call me nee-chan," said the spirit sternly. "Well?"

"Uh..." said Blade nervously. The notion of calling a spirit nee-chan who was centuries older than him yet looked to be younger than him was strange. "Right, Kei-neechan..."

"Good," said the spirit with a soft smile before whirling over to the boy and pulling him into a solid embrace. "Ahh, you should really show your face around here more often!"

"I only left about a week ago," complained Blade, trying to pull out of the embrace, but Kei's grip was tight and she began cackling and messing with his hair. "Wait, nee-chan, you remember why I'm here right??"

The spirit finally released poor Blade who's hair was now completely disheveled and his cheeks red from being suffocated. As he coughed and tried to regain his composure, Kei wafted over to Mike and began inspecting him from all sides, moving through and over him until she was completely satisfied.

"Oh, so this is the Blue Pegasus brother you were telling me all about," said Kei thoughtfully before drifting back to Blade's side. "Well he's not half bad, I suppose, but whatever, introduce me."

"Kei-neechan, this is Mike," said Blade, seeming to have already given up trying to tame her and was just following her flow. "Mike-nii, this is Kei, but..."

"Call be Eriold," said Kei sternly to Mike.

"Sorry, she was like that to me to," said Blade apologetically. "But at least you didn't have to call her Miss Eriold."

"Oh, don't dwell on the past so much, Blade," said Kei gleefully before pulling him into another solid and suffocating embrace. "Now...what was it you guys wanted again? I forgot after seeing my cute little brother."
Feb 23, 2015 11:36 PM

Jul 2009
"Blade! you didn't tell me you had a sister! or atleast one this adorable! or that the spirit was your sister you dummy!" Mike said as he shook Blade in an 'aggressively-curious' fashion. "Aha Eriold huh? Nice to meet you, hope Blade was to troublesome" Mike bowed sideways but still toward Eriold as he was somewhat occupied with shaking Blade.

"Not to sound ....rude or anything .....but do you know where this great Geoheart is?... I've got a few uhh....questions?" Mike was still vigorously shaking Blade whilst he politely asked Eriold about the mysterious fire dragon.
Feb 25, 2015 4:12 PM

Nov 2013
Blade didn't bother replying to Mike...or more accurately, he couldn't. His head was beginning to spin, first from being deprived of oxygen from Kei and now being shaken to death by Mike. Kei, on the other hand, was witnessing an interesting spectacle where she was meeting a person she could relate to.

"Oh...are you talking about daddy?" asked Kei, glancing at Blade for confirmation, but he was still silently trying to keep his insides from coming out. "Well, the day Blade finished his training, daddy left earlier than usual, but even after a week, he still hadn't come back so Blade said he was going back to Blue Pegasus to get some information."

"And I never got to that because Mike-nii said he wanted to talk to Geoheart," coughed Blade after he finally managed to wriggle his way out of Mike's grasp. "So we want to look for him and talk about dragonification, right?"

"Dragonification?" Kei's eyes widened at the term and she instantly vanished and appeared beside Blade, her expression hard. "I see."

"Kei-neechan?" asked Blade, nervously wandering if he was going to experience another headlock.

After a moment of silence, she finally shook her head. "No, never mind. I have an idea where daddy might be, so I'll take you there. In the mean time, why don't you guys get something to eat?"
Feb 26, 2015 3:41 PM

Jul 2009
(sorry for the short reply :( I'll try and fill it up before you wake up)

"Food?! SURE!" Mike's face lit up as he stepped toward the spirit. "mmm-mmmm ahahaha, what do you have in mind?" Mike got a bit too excited and began to drool as he also realise he had skipped breakfast. Pools of drool filled with Mike's desire for food and craving for a feast for kings.
Feb 28, 2015 11:52 PM

Nov 2013
(my internet had some problems so sorry for the late reply xD)

Kei shuddered and swung herself behind Blade so that he was between the two. It was then that Blade realised that she had either been holding herself back or only just gotten over the euphoria of bullying him after such a long rest period.

"You'll either have to hunt the sub-dragons, which is impossible unless you're a dragon slayer or find other means," she said shortly, pressing her chin against Blade's shoulder and bringing her arms around so that it looked as though she was using Blade to keep her from floating adrift. "But I'd prefer the latter since I don't like outsiders touching daddy's food. Blade can eat the torches or eat the sub-dragons."

"Nii-chan can eat dirt or grass," suggested Blade quickly, hoping she hadn't offended Mike. He had thought it had been strange when she hadn't shown attitude, at least not much.
Mar 1, 2015 2:09 AM

Jul 2009
Mike happily turns toward Kei as she goes inbetween him and Blade. He carefully listened to the slightly mean Kei and was saddened by her 'outsider' remark "Oh..sorry..." Mike's head hung low, even Blade's attempt to rebound off her comment, wasn't enough to cheer him up. A small grey hovered above him as he quietly began to walk away. He walk toward a dying flower and perched over it. He tugged on the cold, souless daisy and plucked it by the root. He put it in his mouth and sighed. Mike started to chew it one petal at a time, whilst whispering "I thought I belonged...she used to be nice.."
Mar 1, 2015 3:50 PM

Nov 2013
This clearly made Blade extremely flustered. "Nee-chan! Now look what you did, go apologise!" he hissed under his breath at the spirit who was still clinging to his shoulder.

"No," replied Kei with a huff, releasing her grip on him and crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm already doing him a favour by refraining from either burning him to the point that not even his bones remain. Now how about some breakfast?"

The last part she said with a light tone, but Blade brushed past it and crossed his own arms before regarding her with a raised brow. They spent several moments without moving from their locked stubborn gazes before Kei finally sighed in defeat and drifted slowly and unwillingly towards Mike.

"Eating the sub-dragons would have taken too long anyway," said Key sharply causing Blade to groan internally. "So eat quickly and we can get going."

"Can't you be a bit more delicate?" asked Blade, coming to join the two and plucking at one of the floating torches. "Nii-chan, this is Kei-neechan's way of saying sorry for offending you. Please cheer up..."
Mar 7, 2015 4:44 PM

Jul 2009
Mike stood up and sniffled "o--oh-okayy..." He looked down and frowned. "I could eat"
Jun 2, 2015 5:24 AM

Nov 2013
Kei sighed with relief before drifting away and Blade shrugged before turning to one of the floating torches, staring at it hesitantly. He had only just recently had his first fire meal and though it had been delicious and beyond anything he had ever eaten, he still found it completely outlandish to eat something that wasn't even physical.

Noticing the way he regarded the flame, Kei smirked and dived into the torch, inhaling all of the flames and leaving nothing behind. She hovered over the empty torch and stared down at him.

"If you don't hurry up and eat, I'm going to take all the flames here," she warned, grinning cheekily. "The flames only regenerate once a day, so if you don't eat now, you'll starve!"

"Hey!" he exclaimed and before he could say anything more, Kei darted towards another torch. Quickly recovering, he grabbed at a nearby torch and inhaled the flames before Kei could get any closer. After all the torches in the chamber had been devoured by the two of them, Blade sighed and turned back to Mike. "I ate more than I could...all because nee-chan was too immature..."

Kei huffed and didn't say anything in response, only turning to Mike as well. "Have you finished eating? We should leave now if we're going to get to where I think we can get clues on where daddy might be before nightfall."
Jun 3, 2015 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
Mike had cleaned himself up from his sorry sight an decided to eat, like a savage he ploughed through bundles of rock and decided to tear away bits of rock not seen anywhere else. It appeared to be germanium, a rock Mike very familiar with. He refilled his empty stomach and low power supply. He was ready for anything and nothing could stop him unless of course he was tired. He yawned and stretched tall before answering Kei. "Ahhh~.... Let's go! I don't exactly know the area so I'd much prefer to travel with daylight on my side aha"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Sabertooth ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - May 8, 2012

1087 by Kannei »»
Oct 29, 2020 1:48 PM

» Fairy Tail ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - May 8, 2012

1150 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Mar 17, 2016 8:09 AM

Sticky: » ACTIVE PEOPLE ROLE CALL post your character here if your active

MikuIzumi - Nov 23, 2014

22 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Mar 17, 2016 8:08 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 )

Ruseo - May 7, 2012

113 by NoirAhren7768 »»
Mar 17, 2016 8:03 AM

» Sparring match ( 1 2 )

LoveandHate91 - Jul 18, 2015

64 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 11, 2015 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.