Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 2016 9:16 AM
Jul 2016
no love for our true maiden rudeus-chan and her husbando eris?
Jul 25, 2016 9:21 AM
Jul 2016
it pains me too actually choose one but for me it would be sylphy. I like all of the characters in mushoku tensei and adore the 3 wifes but if I have to choose it would be sylphy.
Nov 4, 2016 5:28 AM
Oct 2016
lequack said:
Eris = Best girl. Next comes Roxy and Aisha

I don't like Sylphy much because the whole Fitts senpai arc annoyed me.

I loved the Fitts arc an reread the arc alone. Just thinking that their love was so strong, that Rudeus even considered becoming gay for Fitts. And that even after he already did it with Eris
Apr 15, 2017 2:37 PM

Aug 2011
Roxy > Eris >>>> Sylphy

However I have just finished 11 volumes. Most romance arcs with Eris and Roxy are ahead as far as I understand, so this ranking may change.

I really liked development with Eris up until she left Rudeus. That was pretty bad of her and that's why Roxy wins. Best waifu cannot leave her hasbando with ED after all! That is a crime against humanity!

About Sylphy and why she is the worst:
I just feel she is generic deredere destined to be with main hero. It is kind of boring. No drama, nothing. All she wishes is main hero since childhood.
All that said, after Metastasis incident she does not try to find Rudeus and just stays where she landed. Just why? She has no will of her own and just waits till Rudy comes and takes her from princess Ariel. I feel it is a bad writing on author side and he wrecks Sylphy character. That is why I think she is the worst waifu.
Sylphy should have tried to find her parents and Rudy. She should have gone travelling like all the other characters out there. She was definitely strong enough for that (and she was also pretty smart as we see in Ranoa academy volumes). Why serving princess Ariel? Absolutely no reason, she is not related to her in any way? Why risk Sylphys own life for this cause? As I said I feel it is just bad writing.
May 6, 2018 3:33 AM

Apr 2018
Roxy is the best girl according to number of favorites (as of May 6, 2018-Sun.).
Greyrat, Eris Boreas
Migurdia, Roxy
Sylphiette

CrystaLyseMay 10, 2018 9:08 PM
喜べ少年
君の願いはようやく叶う。
YOROKOBE SHOUNEN, KIMI no NEGAI wa youyaku KANAU.
Rejoice, your wish will be finally granted.
"THE RATE UP IS A LIE!"
Jan 24, 2021 3:19 PM
Jan 2021
Just about to start the web novel and I choose roxy based on that cus she’s awesome I’m not really sure why yet anyway when do I read her spin off novel should I do it straight away
Apr 21, 2021 5:42 AM
Apr 2021
Roxy is the hottest and first girl who appeared.

So team Roxy.
Nov 1, 2023 1:54 AM
Apr 2023
Eris is definitely best girl, she is the best waifu in all of anime. Her feelings for Rudeus and their relationship is the best! i love her cute reactions to the world and how she gets exited. But i will say, Roxy and Sylphy are very good too
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Light Novel Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 18, 2014

31 by Shujuku »»
Mar 11, 2021 11:16 PM

» Mushoku Tensei finally gets an anime adaption - Teaser

xShinx - Jan 11, 2020

0 by xShinx »»
Jan 11, 2020 3:55 AM

» Possible Anime Adaptation?

spacecrow_ - Dec 8, 2014

23 by Shining-Abyss »»
Aug 30, 2019 12:50 PM

Sticky: » Manga Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 18, 2014

9 by CrystaLyse »»
May 14, 2018 9:39 AM

» Mushoku Tensei Fan Arts

xShinx - Sep 22, 2015

1 by xShinx »»
Dec 18, 2015 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.