Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly, I can see where it is coming from because his post seem prying, and not in a good way. However, he would not be my first vote. I kind of feel like I could vote Dark for not doing anything really and just sheeping what made sense, grape for waiting for things to happen rather then making them happen, or karote for being kind of odd.
I have similar feelings about both of them and i would consider them among the inactives. I'm not a fan of Karote's entrance to the game as you noted but i scum read him hard as town and i don't want to let that blind me so i'm neutral waiting on content from Karote, but he was quite inactive in our previous game (TGT) iirc. In regards to aa when you say "prying and not in a good way" would you say you mean scum trying to look busy rather than town trying to solve the game?

If there's one thing I learnt from TGT, that is the most obvious scum aren't always the scum and the ones we usually don't notice are the evil ones all along.

AlbertinoDias said:
karote was the one to jump to me, in what i think of as a distraction maneuver, omniswors is their king and karote is one of his folowers.
why should he say something? because we still had time to vote and i could change my vote to him again (and i'm doing it now) and he should try to prove me i'm wrong, but because i said that i though karote was a bad guy, he did not say anything, well is not like hhe will say something now because he is out but, this is my hunch.
edit note, forgot to put the vote in the right form

I replied your post ages ago, lol.

@Suzune-chan, imagine in my shoes people accuse you for being fixated on jester because you replied someone's question and you asked random q about jester then you get even more accused because you defend yourself that you're not, so in the end should I have ignored everything jester related?

I don't know, either way, I'll drop it and stop arguing about it.

AlbertinoDias said:
logic340 said:
Come to ZX with me i want to save aa too

going to trust you for now vote change: ZXDarkblade

You change your targets so often, let's see.
First me, then omnisword, changing to blonde, then blindly going for darkblade.

Don't have consistent scum target, but townie points for not afraid of voting.
Jan 20, 2017 4:36 PM

Dec 2012
Sleipnirr said:
Sleipnirr said:
unvote vote aa-dono Well there was no reasonable person to change my vote into so thats why it was there but I think I see aa as scum

The reason for this vote is to put somewhere aside from phraze considering it causes scumvibes among other players like chad.

wat?
I don't like this vote.
Jan 20, 2017 6:10 PM

Oct 2012
@Blonde @Karote

If either of you post during the night phase again I will smite the fuck out of you~
Jan 20, 2017 7:39 PM

May 2015
catching up ~

I won't be online tomorrow but after that I'll be active again I promise xD
Jan 20, 2017 8:24 PM

May 2015
I made a huge post with my thoughts and now I remembered that we can talk during night phase T_____________T

I want you guys to know that I'll be active again for D2. I've been busy with IRL stuff sorry for that. Look forward to my comments after the night ends xDD
Jan 20, 2017 8:44 PM

May 2015
host-sama explain this to me

To be deemed active you must make 4 posts per phase day phase and 2 posts per night phase. If you do not meet this requirement you will be given a strike and will be sent a PM containing a warning. If you go another phase without posting the requirement, you will be immediately banned upon that phases end.

let's be realistic here, nobody will post in the thread if we can't discuss strategy :/
Jan 20, 2017 8:58 PM

Dec 2012
Since i see someone posted here then confirming for my return.
Jan 20, 2017 10:18 PM

Oct 2012
Ruu said:
host-sama explain this to me

To be deemed active you must make 4 posts per phase day phase and 2 posts per night phase. If you do not meet this requirement you will be given a strike and will be sent a PM containing a warning. If you go another phase without posting the requirement, you will be immediately banned upon that phases end.

let's be realistic here, nobody will post in the thread if we can't discuss strategy :/

Ahue, night talk being banned was a last minute addition and forgot to edit out the 2 posts during night phase. As much as I would like to humor the idea of forcing people to post non-game related comments during the night phase, I don't think MS staff would approve. 4 posts during day phase still holds up.
Jan 20, 2017 10:19 PM

Oct 2012
Omnisword said:
Since i see someone posted here then confirming for my return.

Roger! o>
Jan 21, 2017 2:19 AM

Jan 2015
Karote said:
Sleipnirr said:

The reason for this vote is to put somewhere aside from phraze considering it causes scumvibes among other players like chad.

wat?
I don't like this vote.

Where do you think that I should have put my vote down carrot. My rvs was the confirmed town I did not want to vote anyone else because of RVS and there was a train on aa so I said why not it would put pressure on her at least.
Jan 21, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2015
sooooo no answer @Karote ?
Jan 21, 2017 4:09 PM

Oct 2012
Grapefruit has been killed.

Day 2 begins now.

Time until Night 2

Discussion during the night phase is prohibited. I know nobody likes to read the rules but consider this a final warning. If anyone posts during the next night phase (whether game related or not) you will be immediately replaced. :D
Jan 21, 2017 4:23 PM

Jan 2010
So this confirms that Grapefruit was not the mafia.

Karote/aa-dono/Ruu are my top suspects to start today.

Karote - Being absent for most of the second part of the phase and dropping a vote the way he did.
aa-dono - after rereading things she seems to be busy but I am not seeing how the questions she's asking lead to figuring out alignment.
Ruu - For not explaining what she feels is town about me and her weird reaction to the Grapefruit train.

Vote: Karote what was up with the way you threw that vote in last second? Do you have reasons for voting ZX?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 21, 2017 4:33 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count:
Karote (1) - logic340

Not Voting: Phraze, wen294, Ruu, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, Shinichi-kun (Chad), AlbertinoDias, aa-dono, Blonde, Omnisword, Karote
Not able to Vote: ZXDarkblade, Grapefruit21

@Phraze, @wen294, @Ruu, @ZXDarkblade, @Sleipnirr, @Suzune-chan, @Shinichi-kun (Chad), @Grapefruit21, @AlbertinoDias, @aa-dono, @Blonde, @Omnisword, @Karote we're back on lets have a better D2

Jan 21, 2017 4:42 PM

Oct 2011
I'm glad nights are postless phases xD and nice, Grapefruit killed here, Logic killed there. looks like the mason brothers are fated to not work together lol

should we start with Chad? Omni or Blonde works too

Jan 21, 2017 4:43 PM

Dec 2016
Hey I'm dead dead dead, but I get to post! That's a bit random...

It doesn't say anything about the accuracy of my reads though because then we get into pure WIFOM. So yeah that doesn't help. I think I was a good NK choice because I'm active enough to induce wine, but lurky enough to avoid interaction analysis.
Jan 21, 2017 4:45 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
I'm glad nights are postless phases xD and nice, Grapefruit killed here, Logic killed there. looks like the mason brothers are fated to not work together lol

How do you feel about Karote, Blonde needs to share his thoughts, Omni I am still not comfortable with lynching because only argument so far is playstyle. Chad and aa need to be sorted out.

Jan 21, 2017 4:47 PM

May 2015
I'm back guys and ready to make some reads and explain logic why he sounds townish xDD Give me a sec. I need to find the document I wrote for this phase xDD
Jan 21, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Hey I'm dead dead dead, but I get to post! That's a bit random...

It doesn't say anything about the accuracy of my reads though because then we get into pure WIFOM. So yeah that doesn't help. I think I was a good NK choice because I'm active enough to induce wine, but lurky enough to avoid interaction analysis.
Yeah I don't think you would count as inactive so it doesn't seem that the mafia took me up on my offer to take out the inactives first.

Jan 21, 2017 4:48 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
I'm back guys and ready to make some reads and explain logic why he sounds townish xDD Give me a sec. I need to find the document I wrote for this phase xDD
It was aa-dono who originally asked I just find it odd you never gave reasons. I hate being town read early without reason (scum chad and sithis) both did it in previous games so it sets off alarms for me.

Jan 21, 2017 4:49 PM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
Why are you trying to get Karote to answer right after Doughkey threated to smite him if he posted again

Jan 21, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
hmm not much to go on now, and a pressure vote on an inactive isn't doing much.

Vote: aa-dono

Just hop on some trains on active people, get some activity out of it and see what to make from it. All the RVS votes on people that don't do shit don't do shit.
True story.

So anyways dono, what's your opinion on Karote so far? Do you think he has an odd fixation on Jester as well like someone else pointed out, and i forgot who? And if yay or nay, what do you think fixating on a jester matters from an alignment perspective?
From my POV scum is more scared of jester than town.

So much for interacting with the first random and active person that's above me.
Now on to cooking dinner.
Leaving this vote for so long almost got aa lynched. This was a pressure vote right? Do you think aa is scum?

Jan 21, 2017 5:02 PM

May 2015
Long post here sorry ~

aa-dono said:
Ruu said:
logic always sounds so townish xDDD I'm thinking he rolled town again -_- stop being the good guy! xDD
Can you point out where he sounds town and why?

I can't point out one post in particular is just the way he responds and the wording of his answers. He is always very... logic and seems trustful. I'm meta reading here thou. Because he always rolled town when we played together I'm using what I know about his playstyle looking for inconsistencies that can show a different alignment (scum or tpr). He always acts OMGUS-ly when town (answering every comment made about him, even rhetorical questions). Again, I'm metareading here, still I will pay attention to other people's opinions regarding logic to see if I missed something. For now he's not acting different or scummy.

Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

People are suspecting Suzu from the start is just because she usually rolls scum? I thought Shinichi was going to get the first train xD Congrats Chad :p
Haha, and here I thought it was for play. So serious Ruu, reasons for that?

Actually I wasn't being serious either xD But I wanted to know if they were voting for you for the same reason people usually go for grrr, shin or denja xD (usually scum or anti-town behaviour).

Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

okay this is pretty scummy :/ grape already has two vote so why him? did something seem scummy to you? if so what?

whats so scummy about that tho, he made a mistake/slip and an early train can help us get more reads.

He just posted for the first time and that was all he said. I misread him apparently and he just thought grape was a good choice for the moment. Voting for grape didn't create an early train, he already had a train on him. Creating a counter train would have being more useful imo. I didn't like his approach that's basically it xD

Shinichi-Kun said:

Alot of people say if ur scum you intend to ignore the op and jump right into the gamee

I didn't know this. #Noted

Sleipnirr said:
unvote vote aa-dono Well there was no reasonable person to change my vote into so thats why it was there but I think I see aa as scum

^ Shin says he is okay with lynching you and now you are suddenly following his vote? Trying to gain his trust? I can't say this screams scum to me but it definitely caught my attention. I'm not liking your posts at all now that I'm back reading but I'll do a separate post for that.

@logic340 sorry for being inactive D: I've been busy IRL now I'm back to my usual self trying to hunt down scum (and crying because I can't go after phraze >_>)

Next post is about my prime suspect for now: Sleipnirr
Jan 21, 2017 5:11 PM

Aug 2012
Vote: Shinichi-kun

I stand by my reads yesterday. Anyway, I'm distracted with other things atm. will return later.

Jan 21, 2017 5:14 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Phraze said:

How do you feel about Karote, Blonde needs to share his thoughts, Omni I am still not comfortable with lynching because only argument so far is playstyle. Chad and aa need to be sorted out.
from Omni's posts, I can somewhat figure how his scumhunting will be like, which hasn't surfaced at all. Blonde could use some pressuring. Chad feels similar to TGT, I've seen him as town before and it was similar, but there's a fine line to be had.

all 3 look like good options. out of which, I can safely say Chad is most likely not jester.

Jan 21, 2017 5:15 PM

Dec 2012
Sleipnirr said:
Karote said:

wat?
I don't like this vote.

Where do you think that I should have put my vote down carrot. My rvs was the confirmed town I did not want to vote anyone else because of RVS and there was a train on aa so I said why not it would put pressure on her at least.

I don't know, you tell me. Not going to tell you how to play the game, I just found it kind of meaningless to pressure aa when she already had a train and your other posts weren't especially related to trying find scum, lol.
Jan 21, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
So this confirms that Grapefruit was not the mafia.

Karote/aa-dono/Ruu are my top suspects to start today.

Karote - Being absent for most of the second part of the phase and dropping a vote the way he did.
aa-dono - after rereading things she seems to be busy but I am not seeing how the questions she's asking lead to figuring out alignment.
Ruu - For not explaining what she feels is town about me and her weird reaction to the Grapefruit train.

Vote: Karote what was up with the way you threw that vote in last second? Do you have reasons for voting ZX?

Just making sure lynch went through.
Jan 21, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2012
Blonde said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Alright see you all in the day phase. Let's lynch Blonde tomorrow!
I hope you actually have some good reasoning tomorrow. Expecting everyone to spit out analysis on day 1 is just dumb. It'd be even dumber for mafia to give town anything good enough to analyse from.

Seems like grapefruit wasn't mafia aaanndd neither darkblade, I suppose?

aa-dono said:

I stand by my reads yesterday. Anyway, I'm distracted with other things atm. will return later.

What about other people or are you confident in your Shinichi read?
Jan 21, 2017 5:30 PM

Jul 2016
guys, as i said in day 1, vote: karote and omnisword are my main suspects, for now, and i'm going to bed now so won't be answering things now, will come back soon ofc, but yea, look the way karote acted and you will see i'm right
Jan 21, 2017 5:34 PM

Dec 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
guys, as i said in day 1, vote: karote and omnisword are my main suspects, for now, and i'm going to bed now so won't be answering things now, will come back soon ofc, but yea, look the way karote acted and you will see i'm right

You are ignoring my posts and stubbornly going after me.
Why?
Jan 21, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Blonde said:
I hope you actually have some good reasoning tomorrow. Expecting everyone to spit out analysis on day 1 is just dumb. It'd be even dumber for mafia to give town anything good enough to analyse from.

aa-dono said:

what makes you say Darkblade didn't seem to be scum? I was thinking that could be your reason which is why I left the question open ended. After looking back why do you think Darkblade might have been town?

Jan 21, 2017 5:44 PM

May 2015
Sleipnirr said:
sup guys I will pay attention to this game and back read after I am done with other one but for now let me put my RVS

Vote Phraze

- PAGE 3 - I'm guessing you use the quick reply here and did it from page 1 so how come you didn't see that Phraze was confirmed town? You are not paying attention at all because you don't have the need to? ( since you already know who the bad guys are). flag

- PAGE 3 - a couple of fluff posts that look like he is not trying to start a conversation. flag

Sleipnirr said:
But there is this scum might try to act like jester and we might ignore him for that. The fact that this is a closed setup also makes it even harder for us to identify jester from scum. So I thnik we should come up with a plan against jester.

-PAGE 3 he says we should come up with a plan for the jester. I'll point out two things about this post: 1) It would make us talk about it for two pages or more if people had payed attention to it 2) at this point Mafia is the only one that really wants to kill the jester imo. At this point (at least for me) town should focus on finding scum. Wasting time thinking about jesters is anti-town at this stage of the game. flag

Sleipnirr said:
wen294 said:
I still feel like the scum team will solve the jester problem for us to be honest.

I find it weird how this vote isn't changed yet. 1 hour ago. He already shows that he's backreading, yet he didn't think "oh wait phraze was the person i voted on but he's confirmed town" after reading the very first comment on his backread, not bothering to change it.

Yeah well I dont really have any lead to vote someone. The first two phages is just literally fluff talk and jester mechanics. I dont know how I am supposed to vote someone with only those.

- This is weird. I don't have any real comments about it but just wanted to point it out. I think a player like him (who has played before) knows that rvs are for pressure and to star conversation. Keeping his vote on Phraze didn't do any of those things. flag

Sleipnirr said:
aa-dono said:

On Carot? I don't think he has a fixation. Though I always have trouble reading him anyway.
But he seems to want to figure out the game. In the games I played with him before, he's a lurker. And it works when most players are active coz he can just get reads from everyone's interaction. Here, when the activity/discussion stall a bit, he seems to try to generate something. For now, I don't see him as scummy.

Why do you like to bring up jester?

Might be mafia trying to catch jester so that they wont hit a miss in NK or vice versa might be jester trying to convince town to lynch himself. He might be lying groundwork for that plan by constantly bringing up and look at chad he already seems to agree with this plan

- PAGE 4 - he says they could be Mafia when he talked about jester and coming up with a plan on the previous page. Inconsistency flag

Sleipnirr said:

- Shin said he was okay with lynching grape or him and now Sleip is following Shin's vote? Also he didn't even interact with aa-dono (who was kind of defending him at first).

Sleipnirr said:
Sleipnirr said:

- PAGE 4 again saying that he voted for aa-dono because he trust Chad. The guy thinks you are scum so you try to convince him otherwise by going with his lynch? flag

Sleipnirr said:
Karote said:

wat?
I don't like this vote.

- PAGE 6 He almost got aa lynch because he wanted to put pressure on her? without even asking a question when doing so? flag

Sleipnirr said:

- page 6 MAN READ THE RULES!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO GET YOU AND KAROTE MODKILLED?!

vote: Sleipnirr
Jan 21, 2017 5:49 PM

May 2015
@logic340 what do you think of my read on sleipnirr? I will reread Karote's post to see if I can get a scummy behaviour from him.

Do you think there is any connection between the lynch and the NK from D and N 1? I still don't see why they would go for grape. Also @Grapefruit21 do you have any theories you would like to share?

Edit: grape's @
Jan 21, 2017 5:50 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
Karote said:

what makes you say Darkblade didn't seem to be scum? I was thinking that could be your reason which is why I left the question open ended. After looking back why do you think Darkblade might have been town?

If you look at the whole votes, Blonde started it as RVS vote and Suzune joined without much reason (ping them?) then Albadino joined, kind of just going along with the flow and then the rest.

Some of them are my scum suspects and nobody objected the whole thing, not even Blonde himself.
So I find it weird, maybe scum didn't lift a finger and town just did it on their own but I'm guessing it was most likely mislynch.
Jan 21, 2017 6:05 PM

Jan 2010
AlbertinoDias said:
we have 15min, sorry guys, my phone was on silence -...- crap, and i do not think aa is mafia right now so i don't want to kill him/her (did not check yet, sorry) i will change my vote for a tie if we don't come to a conclusion in 5-8min
What was your reasoning for wanting a tie? If nothing else you could preserve aa by making sure that someone else got lynched the way the rest of us did. I really don't like the way you have followed me onto Karote today without giving any real reasons today. I will go back and read your reasons from before but we're past the random pressure stage imo.

Vote: AlbertinoDias
I am writing up my explanation now just reread the thread and saw some things I don't like. I actually like Karote as town a lot more after that read through as well especially making sure the vote went through (which looks scummy on the surface but I am now thinking really wasn't). @AlbertinoDias do you think Darkblade was scum? why or why not?

Jan 21, 2017 6:08 PM

Oct 2011
Grapes is town. Logic should be town. Ruu is leaning town.

@logic340
Karote could use some pressure. but his wanting to start a D1 train felt good to me. he's been proactively looking at the whole setup, and in a careful way. no lynch until something turns bad

wanna get an impression sooo
Vote: ZXDarkblade

Jan 21, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
Grapes is town. Logic should be town. Ruu is leaning town.

@logic340
Karote could use some pressure. but his wanting to start a D1 train felt good to me. he's been proactively looking at the whole setup, and in a careful way. no lynch until something turns bad

wanna get an impression sooo
Vote: ZXDarkblade
we lynched him yesterday no need to vote there. Are you not reading the threas?

Jan 21, 2017 6:19 PM

Dec 2016
@Phraze we lynched Darkblade yesterday. Also to everyone we have no idea if Darkbalde was scum or town at this point so don't assume either way please.

@Ruu looking at why I was killed is pure wine. Could be I was on the right track, could be setting up a mislynch by trying to make it look like I was on the right track. So let's ignore my lynch.

@Blonde still hasn't done anything towny and claims that it's bad for town to act like town on D1 and dumb for mafia to do anything in 250 which strikes me as a scummy defense of inactivity.

And I still like the idea of Shinichi and Blonde being scum buddies because their interactions do not do anything that helps town in the slightest.
Jan 21, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 how do you feel about AlbetinoDias and Karote?

Jan 21, 2017 6:33 PM

Aug 2012
Karote said:
aa-dono said:

I am confident in in actually.

How do you like his replies to my questions?
Or his reasons for voting me?

same question to @logic340

Jan 21, 2017 6:39 PM

Aug 2012
Sleipnirr said:
I think I see aa as scum
How so?

Jan 21, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
AlbertinoDias said:
logic340 said:
Alright game start!!! I'm playing two games at once so bear with me.

vote: AlbertinoDias It's been a while. Did you get a scum PM this game?
it will be my pleasure to play with you and you are wrong, sorry about that, (just got up... Sorry)
You I do this a lot and never realized how scummy it looks. Make some sort of attempt to acknowledge you have to prove it. Maybe I am being biased because of the way I feel about his other posts but I wont be claiming town like this early anymore moving forward.

AlbertinoDias said:
and i will vote for someone in like 1H i will be reading but will not respond right away sorry about that, something came up (ho gosh -...-)
AlbertinoDias said:
well, this is still my second game of mafia (forum) so while i understand why we have to vote in someone in the first day, people are not writing anything (i was one of them and i'm sorry guys) and i'm not used to see the good/bad plays from town and mafia (i like to analyse people faces...) so for now i'll just play it safe and vote for my first random target #Omnisword, just because his name have sword in it and because for now it put me in a safe spot, i want to win, but i don't want to only be able to post...
vote:Omnisword
Oddly precise and nearly right on time....just feels off. I'll vote in an hour then votes in an hour. I'll vote when I find a suspect would be better rather this feels like trying to appease others. Maybe it's because it's Omni and I don't like this vote at the time. Also the reasoning shows a lack of trying to understand where Omni is coming from. Low-hanging fruit since it's clear that Omni would be a target here.

AlbertinoDias said:
Karote said:

Who do you think is scum?
Would you lynch Omnisword at the end of day?

i did not think anyone as mafia till now, but your comment now just hit a switch in my head and change vote: karote and why? because i said i'm not used to this kinda of mind games (since i like to watch the face of people) and you ask me right away who i think the mafia is, not to say you just posted now (could not be your fault, true but for this, you where waiting) and the first thing you say is: going to vote for person "a" because i trust you who i never played with... for me that doesn't make sense, and you seem to concern about my vote when i say i was going to vote for him to have a safe guard, 2-2 votes and it was random.... yes this is my opinion right now
This vote feels more OMGUS than anything and not sure if that is alignment indicative or not but since I wasn't a fan of how Karote came into the game I didn't think much of it. The first part of his reason made sense since he did just say he wasn't used to playing in forum but the self preservation with only 2 votes (RVS and mine had already moved) just pings me. Maybe this is why I am a little suspicious of him saying I was wrong about him being scum in the earlier post.

AlbertinoDias said:
we have 15min, sorry guys, my phone was on silence -...- crap, and i do not think aa is mafia right now so i don't want to kill him/her (did not check yet, sorry) i will change my vote for a tie if we don't come to a conclusion in 5-8min
Giving some reasoning would help others in understanding why they should help you save aa. Why did you want to save aa? I don't see your reasoning for that in any post prior? Here you say you would change things for a tie but as we see below you followed me. I will follow up on this below.

AlbertinoDias said:
Suzune-chan said:
So other thoughts then?

as i said omnisword looks fishy to me but karote, was the most suspicious with me, aa sounds town for now, grape i have my doubts, but off the hook now, blond is kinda fishy as well but almost the same as grape, so i think that or we do a tie or we lynch someone who isn't aa,
Still no reasoning as to why aa sounds town. Still pushing Onmi sword who had asked to be replaced. Places suspicion on many players without explaining any of it.

AlbertinoDias said:
change vote: blond guys, i won't kill aa right now, it's better to start again in 2 days, and see if we have more people online, and omnisword is here with us then, we hope, and i'm already used to start with the night fase, is not that bad if we work together, but right now i prefer to not kill anyone (but if you all change to karote that's another thing)
This vote is Albert following through on his tie the vote at EoD post, which even though I had voted "no lynch" was never truly considering for EoD. I don't like that he wanted to no lynch D1 (that screwed us in TGT) and I don't like that he tried to follow through on it.

AlbertinoDias said:
logic340 said:
Come to ZX with me i want to save aa too

going to trust you for now vote change: ZXDarkblade
Are you trusting me or are you trusting what you assume to be the town consensus? This feels scummy because you had shown no prior suspicion of Darkblade and had already stated wanting to force a tie. Though that in itself looks scummy and you would have had to talk your way out of that today this makes it all look worse.

AlbertinoDias said:
logic340 said:
Where did you come from?

was thinking the same...
This is just agreeing with me it null.

AlbertinoDias said:
This tells me that during the night phase you haven't tried to re-evaluate anything from D1. I think you should abstain from voting until you go back and look some things over. Also the timing just doesn't feel right, already posted about this so I wont go on further yeah not liking what I am seeing here at all.

Thoughts?

Jan 21, 2017 6:43 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Glad to see you here..How do you feel about the aa lynch train?
Honestly, I can see where it is coming from because his post seem prying, and not in a good way. However, he would not be my first vote. I kind of feel like I could vote Dark for not doing anything really and just sheeping what made sense, grape for waiting for things to happen rather then making them happen, or karote for being kind of odd.
What do you mean by my post feels prying?

How is Karote being odd?

Jan 21, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Karote said:

I am confident in in actually.

How do you like his replies to my questions?
Or his reasons for voting me?

same question to @logic340
Honestly I don't like how any of the people on your train left their votes their. One line answers from Shinichi really aren't helping me shake the scum meta he's living up to. His answer to #167 feels like he's forcing things. I myself knowing someone would be revealed posted without looking to see who it was before I voted. I got scummy vibes coming from chad.

Jan 21, 2017 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
What do you mean by my post feels prying?

How is Karote being odd?
#203 and the next post I believe Suzune and I talk about prying here.

Jan 21, 2017 6:50 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I have similar feelings about both of them and i would consider them among the inactives. I'm not a fan of Karote's entrance to the game as you noted but i scum read him hard as town and i don't want to let that blind me so i'm neutral waiting on content from Karote, but he was quite inactive in our previous game (TGT) iirc. In regards to aa when you say "prying and not in a good way" would you say you mean scum trying to look busy rather than town trying to solve the game?
No I mean that aa looks like he is digging more in conversations. He notes rather odd things and seems to move from topic to topic. I will sometimes accuse people of avoiding the action, but with him, he seems to want a piece in all the pies. Looks too busy like when trying to buy a good impression. Just my general feeling on it.

Also I notice blonde has a lot of votes. I can't say anything from him stood out one way or the other about him.

Honestly, my greatest fear is inactives in this game, as there is no reveal, we kind of still need everyone to stick around.
Ohh I see~

I can't really do much about that. I need to do something while I'm online and most of the time, phase change is not a great time for me, so I can't be there - or any hour for that matter. So I will jump in to conversations or ask anything I could think of while I'm online and while there's someone who could answer me (especially if he turns out to be my scumread).

logic340 said:
I see what you are getting at with aa. I guess I kind of brushed it off because I used to insert myself in a lot of conversations but was called out for it (i think by scum!chione). I've tried to stay way from "butting in" as i was told and just give my view on things lately.
Iirc, that was because you answer questions for someone else - explaining someone else's posts when you could let them answer by themselves.

Brings me back to @Suzune-chan . I don't remember doing that. I butt in conversations but I don't explain for anyone so no that's different.
Or do you perhaps mean something else entirely?

Jan 21, 2017 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
Blonde said:
Is the day over? I'm thinking Grape or Darkblade for the lynch, what do ya think?
Why?

Jan 21, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
No I mean that aa looks like he is digging more in conversations. He notes rather odd things and seems to move from topic to topic. I will sometimes accuse people of avoiding the action, but with him, he seems to want a piece in all the pies. Looks too busy like when trying to buy a good impression. Just my general feeling on it.

Also I notice blonde has a lot of votes. I can't say anything from him stood out one way or the other about him.

Honestly, my greatest fear is inactives in this game, as there is no reveal, we kind of still need everyone to stick around.
Ohh I see~

I can't really do much about that. I need to do something while I'm online and most of the time, phase change is not a great time for me, so I can't be there - or any hour for that matter. So I will jump in to conversations or ask anything I could think of while I'm online and while there's someone who could answer me (especially if he turns out to be my scumread).

logic340 said:
I see what you are getting at with aa. I guess I kind of brushed it off because I used to insert myself in a lot of conversations but was called out for it (i think by scum!chione). I've tried to stay way from "butting in" as i was told and just give my view on things lately.
Iirc, that was because you answer questions for someone else - explaining someone else's posts when you could let them answer by themselves.

Brings me back to @Suzune-chan . I don't remember doing that. I butt in conversations but I don't explain for anyone so no that's different.
Or do you perhaps mean something else entirely?
I will have to go back and re-read TGT to see but, I wasn't explaining what people though I was clearing up a misunderstanding iirc. Don't quote me but yeah trying to not butt in on things so much. #281 TGT so yeah I was right I butted in to clear up a misunderstanding. I can explain the situation to you if you like. But I don't think it's necessary since that doesn't help us solve this game.

edit: and this I would say more explaining myself than others but eh....
logic340Jan 21, 2017 7:03 PM

Jan 21, 2017 7:07 PM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono what do you think of AlbertinoDias? How do you feel about the campaign to save you yesterday? How do you feel about the players how left a vote on you and never returned to the thread?

Jan 21, 2017 7:11 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@Phraze we lynched Darkblade yesterday. Also to everyone we have no idea if Darkbalde was scum or town at this point so don't assume either way please.
There was actually one sure fire way to know if Darkblade was scum or not. Since it didn't happen we can only speculate for now. Though this game is no reveal there are ways for us to know if we hit scum or not. Since it will happen later there will be no way to figure out who the scum that was lynched is but we will be able to know we hit scum at least.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.