Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »
Feb 11, 2015 11:01 PM

Sep 2013
LucianRoy said:
Brynhildr said:

Actually it means that we have to look at people Llafos would have a huge reason to suspect. I don't know him, but if I was the cop, first targets would be players I know somewhat - and I judge a big threat if they are on the opposite faction. So just come to think of it, it means +1 probs townie.

Nonononononono...
That's a role we actually don't want to out. It's more dangerous for mafia than it is for us.

Eh? O_o

All I am saying is - for whoever knows a bit Llafos, he/she has a list of more possible townies. But it's also a double edged sword if you think of it: if it's a mafia who knows Llafos better than us - it means they can use that info against us.

So which option is better in your opinion. Trying to figure it out here, where anyone can make observation or being deceived in the shadows?
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Feb 11, 2015 11:02 PM

Oct 2014
Brynhildr said:
LucianRoy said:

Nonononononono...
That's a role we actually don't want to out. It's more dangerous for mafia than it is for us.

Eh? O_o

All I am saying is - for whoever knows a bit Llafos, he/she has a list of more possible townies. But it's also a double edged sword if you think of it: if it's a mafia who knows Llafos better than us - it means they can use that info against us.

So which option is better in your opinion. Trying to figure it out here, where anyone can make observation or being deceived in the shadows?

I think Himikoi knows Llafos pretty well.
Feb 11, 2015 11:02 PM

Sep 2013
Juzzywuzzy said:
LucianRoy said:

Yeah, Juzzy is the only on who's done ample amounts of buddying in both day phases.

Right now, I can't tell if he's after something, or just a friendly person.

Conflictions.

I'm not after anything. As far as grave is concerned, I just liked her grave insights and would very much like to see her play more and be less suspected people. But as I have said, she keeps on battering and baiting and it's actually making me feel suspicious towards her.

Lol
Feb 11, 2015 11:05 PM

Apr 2012
My nap turned into a full 7 hours of sleep. Will catch up soon, but for the time being I got anime to watch. Hei Hei
Feb 11, 2015 11:05 PM

Sep 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
Brynhildr said:

Eh? O_o
If I analised it correctly the mentor will have the possibility to convert someone else only if his mentee dies.

Well yeah but he has to convert the first one. He doesn't start out with a servant.

Read the bold part. I interpreted it as: *The mentor can convert someone every night = unlimited charges* - which honestly would be too much op. :/
Feb 11, 2015 11:06 PM

Jan 2014
-MidnightOwl- said:
Matoro_Mahri said:

So uh...are you talking now? The cop is dead, in case you haven't noticed.

If you're talking earlier, I wouldn't be terribly surprised. There really wasn't a significant reason to bet on him being town.

That Cop is fake. I have a secret ability where I can take a dead person and make him look like a Cop. Remember when I said that I bought a disguise last night? I went to Party City and bought a cop outfit for the fake Cop.

What? Unless I'm absolutely glossing over something there's neither an ability nor an item that allows you to do this...
Feb 11, 2015 11:10 PM

Sep 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
Lambtron said:

I'm sure you know what I mean

I don't. If you're talking about abilities then I didn't target you. If you're talking about something else then I don't know what you're talking about.

Implying you have an ability to display at night, Panda?
Feb 11, 2015 11:18 PM

Sep 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
If I told you guys that I was the Cop, I investigated Brynhildr, and got scum as a result, would you believe me? Food for thought. I'm going to bed too. I can hear the roosters singing.

D:

Fite me! I dare you! >.<
Feb 11, 2015 11:19 PM

Apr 2014
Can't we all just agree to stop beating around the bush? If you have something obvious to say, don't use some obsolete references or superficial wisecracks to say it. Or if you can't stop your huge egos, at least, explain the obvious when asked. Meta-proving that you're somehow intellectually superior doesn't help town in any way, and no one provided helpful town information in the last three pages. -.-
Sometimes, I face up before I sneeze and let spit shower my face.
Just me things.
Feb 11, 2015 11:20 PM

Sep 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

That Cop is fake. I have a secret ability where I can take a dead person and make him look like a Cop. Remember when I said that I bought a disguise last night? I went to Party City and bought a cop outfit for the fake Cop.

What? Unless I'm absolutely glossing over something there's neither an ability nor an item that allows you to do this...

Troll -_-'''
Feb 11, 2015 11:22 PM

Apr 2014
Brynhildr said:
-MidnightOwl- said:
I'm voting for Haine. I feel like either Soren or Haine has to be scum, or both for the ultimate plot twist.

Lynch: Haine-

Matoro_Mahri said:

Had the same impression on Panda at first, but his current vote and reading back the posts with more attention makes me think otherwise.

About Grave and Juzzy, the latter seems a newbie [ ? ] to me, so just backing up with whom, among leading players, she finds less suspicious [ ? ]. You, yourself, said at a certain point yesterday you were going to follow Saya's lead, so it's not as outstanding as Coro + Grave buddying. :/

Also, not a newbie.

Also, to everyone, feel free to stop babying newbies, or newbies(?).
Just me things.
Feb 11, 2015 11:23 PM

Aug 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
LucianRoy said:

Wow, I felt the jab. You really do get defensive.

Lol, "control" is a very general word, and it's determined by a multitude of arbitrary things that I can't control. Ha, fallacies.

Setting yourself up to vote someone... no it's not even that.
Stating that you're going to accuse someone the following day for basically, (at the time), the exact same reasons that you spoke of yesterday raises a field of red flags.

Vig, or SK, kill grave. I don't want to wait for the cop, oh wait, they're dead.

Is this a set up i see here?

As in Grave setting up Saya? Definitely.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 11, 2015 11:26 PM

Oct 2012
I'll just hop in so hopefully no one will yell at me for hiding or whatever, I have nothing to add but if anyone has salt with me, i'll be here lurking for a bit.
Feb 11, 2015 11:29 PM

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
If I told you guys that I was the Cop, I investigated Brynhildr, and got scum as a result, would you believe me? Food for thought. I'm going to bed too. I can hear the roosters singing.

Sleep deprivation really does have the worst effects.

Cop is dead, but if the cop wasn't dead, and you claimed day 2, I'd lynch you for making such a stupid claim.

If this was a normal game, under normal circumstances, I'd say I actually find your accusation plausible. Bryn was my first thought when Karote turned up dead. I feel like she'd be the only person to ever pull a specific kill on Karote. I forget if it was due to past games, but it has some kind of deja vu to it.
Feb 11, 2015 11:32 PM

Apr 2014
LucianRoy said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Cop is dead, but if the cop wasn't dead, and you claimed day 2, I'd lynch you for making such a stupid claim.

If this was a normal game, under normal circumstances, I'd say I actually find your accusation plausible. Bryn was my first thought when Karote turned up dead. I feel like she'd be the only person to ever pull a specific kill on Karote. I forget if it was due to past games, but it has some kind of deja vu to it.

But that didn't sound like a claim?
Just me things.
Feb 11, 2015 11:32 PM

Jul 2014
If i told you that i investigated someone last night and didn't get any results, who would i sound like?
Feb 11, 2015 11:45 PM

Sep 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
If i told you that i investigated someone last night and didn't get any results, who would i sound like?
Feb 11, 2015 11:45 PM

Jul 2014
Lambtron said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Exactly my point...
Feb 11, 2015 11:48 PM

Oct 2012
-MidnightOwl- said:

This is when trijugate voted for militus.[/b][/b]

Let me throw in some half assed, 3 AM, analysis someone probably already came up with- if I am repeating what someone said then just take it as I am agreeing with them. Militus and Grave were both very close to eachother in votes, so if someone from their mafia wanted to bail them out it would make sense to vote for the other person. Using that logic you can speculate on anyone who voted for either of them, really. I will throw out the possibility that Trijugate voted for Militus to help Grave. If Trijugate did not give a valid reason to vote the way he did this would enforce this idea, I am too lazy to look into it further though. If Grave turns out to be mafia I would also look more into Haine.
Feel free to tear this apart, it is quite probable I am too tired to see blatant holes.
Feb 11, 2015 11:48 PM

Aug 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
Lambtron said:

Exactly my point...

What...?
You'd sound like a person with a mafia NK death wish.
Feb 11, 2015 11:51 PM

Jul 2014
LucianRoy said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Exactly my point...

What...?
You'd sound like a person with a mafia NK death wish.

Thank you for that info,
Question is do i throw this game away, or do you think i am a valuable member of the community?
Feb 11, 2015 11:52 PM

Sep 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
Lambtron said:

Exactly my point...

If + didn't is too empty, but you are asking for a bullet at the same time :S
Feb 11, 2015 11:52 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Let me throw in some half assed, 3 AM, analysis someone probably already came up with- if I am repeating what someone said then just take it as I am agreeing with them. Militus and Grave were both very close to eachother in votes, so if someone from their mafia wanted to bail them out it would make sense to vote for the other person. Using that logic you can speculate on anyone who voted for either of them, really. I will throw out the possibility that Trijugate voted for Militus to help Grave. If Trijugate did not give a valid reason to vote the way he did this would enforce this idea, I am too lazy to look into it further though. If Grave turns out to be mafia I would also look more into Haine.
Feel free to tear this apart, it is quite probable I am too tired to see blatant holes.

But is that a reason to build a case? Doe this not provoke anything... at three am.
I'm going to be, I'm sorry guys, I had quite a bit of work to do tonight, and I did it while checking this thread occasionally.

I might not have a chance to vote, so here's this quote:
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll probably be criticized anyway." -Eleanor Roosevelt
Feb 11, 2015 11:54 PM

Sep 2012
Dw Foxy, unless there is a near definite reason to vote for scum early on in the phase, I don't exactly get a chance to do a proper vote..... every day phase.
Feb 11, 2015 11:55 PM

Oct 2012
LucianRoy said:
s3bEg said:

But is that a reason to build a case? Doe this not provoke anything... at three am.
I'm going to be, I'm sorry guys, I had quite a bit of work to do tonight, and I did it while checking this thread occasionally.

I might not have a chance to vote, so here's this quote:
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll probably be criticized anyway." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Nah, I certainly wouldn't build a case off it, but I do think it is worth a thought if Grave is ever seriously questioned. And as more people are discovered, looking back at this using my reasoning could be valuable.
Feb 11, 2015 11:59 PM

Sep 2013
Juzzywuzzy said:
Brynhildr said:

Had the same impression on Panda at first, but his current vote and reading back the posts with more attention makes me think otherwise.

About Grave and Juzzy, the latter seems a newbie [ ? ] to me, so just backing up with whom, among leading players, she finds less suspicious [ ? ]. You, yourself, said at a certain point yesterday you were going to follow Saya's lead, so it's not as outstanding as Coro + Grave buddying. :/

Also, not a newbie.

Also, to everyone, feel free to stop babying newbies, or newbies(?).

Remove the newbie part [ sorry, wasn't sure about it ] - though, the rest remains. Unless that's something else which I didn't catch while reading your exchanges, but I doubt it.
Feb 12, 2015 12:02 AM

Sep 2013
LucianRoy said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Fite me foxy!

He did pull on a kamikaze stunt on us when we were lovers [ Zombie V.2 ] - which was right indeed, since I was scum. Salty at that time - but I voted for him first on the DBZ game so I would of opted for Coro instead this time. Free strategy ;D
Feb 12, 2015 12:07 AM

Sep 2013
s3bEg said:
-MidnightOwl- said:

Apply this to Coro and Soren then, since they all tried with all their effort to not get Grave lynched. Though, I doubt it team-mates would back on each other so openly. It basically give us the list of their team members if one of them happens to be a mafia. :/

Anyway, I analised again Grave's statements and whatever and I can actually think of just one role [ that isn't among the ones with unknown abilities ] - which can prove himself even from conversion. And this basically, disassembles my theory on why Coro was defending Grave so much. :/
Feb 12, 2015 12:21 AM

May 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:

I don't think so about this. Look closely at what else Pyro has said:
The_Pyromaani said:
While Cheetu was laughing. Some chopped his head off.
Cheetu: Eeh...
Person: Finally you stopped.
Iasuru - Cheetu (Thief) was killed.

Doesn't this sound like some sort of vendetta? It's as if to say that they have the same goal and yet they're enemies. Don't you think it's a clash of two mafia factions?

Cheetu is the fastest Chimera Ant. In one episode, the Hunters had trouble catching up with him – I think that’s why Pyro wrote it like that, it’s a reference to the anime.

I think some people actually haven’t watched HxH, so they’re kind of in a disadvantage.

About the 3 roles with unknown abilites:
Ging might be a jack-of-all-trades player, similar to Bulma from the DBZ game. He also might have an ability similar to Goku's role, someone who can challenge another player (that would fit the Chairman Election arc from HxH).
Tonpa is a manipulative character in the anime. He tried to poison people by giving them certain drinks, in the older version he made people hallucinate. Probably has an ability that sabotages others. Might also be a traitor-role, he tried to make others fail the Hunter exam.
Pokkle is an archer who uses poisonous arrows.
coromandelFeb 12, 2015 12:24 AM

Feb 12, 2015 12:23 AM

Oct 2012
Brynhildr said:
s3bEg said:

Apply this to Coro and Soren then, since they all tried with all their effort to not get Grave lynched. Though, I doubt it team-mates would back on each other so openly. It basically give us the list of their team members if one of them happens to be a mafia. :/

Anyway, I analised again Grave's statements and whatever and I can actually think of just one role [ that isn't among the ones with unknown abilities ] - which can prove himself even from conversion. And this basically, disassembles my theory on why Coro was defending Grave so much. :/

grave_robber said:
I have several things on my mind, not about to share them with you though ^^
I didn't threaten anyone, I merely informed saya-chan of my intention of going after her on day 2, why are you so worried about that? Scared you're going to lose control of the game? Poor lucian, can't control every player and dictate their every action.

A couple other little things to use against Grave if it ever comes to it is how antagonistic she is being towards a confirmed town (and someone who I have a faint feeling is town). Just food for thought, like Lucian said, nothing to make a case over.
Feb 12, 2015 12:32 AM

Sep 2013
s3bEg said:

I think I know what everything on her statement means - lol

First line: might have something to do with her role, and from her exacts words she's able to both prove her role and that she's not been converted.

Second line: the attack on Saya on day 1 served a specific purpose, if I read it correctly. Actually if Grave still suspects her for lurking or whatever needs to vote for her or the fighting might lose the charm and its purpose all of a sudden, and make it seem just a ploy, without actual meaning atm.

Third line: both me and her have something against dictatorships-like games. But that usually happens when there's a mayor [ leader of the town and only confirmed role ]. Although, the *little girl* [ Lucian actual role ] is basically the same, with the exception that he's not the formal leader nor immune to conversion.
Feb 12, 2015 12:33 AM

Jan 2014
i'm back from school

Summary pls
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Feb 12, 2015 12:34 AM

May 2014
ChaosSaviour said:
i'm back from school

Summary pls

Read it yourself. -.-

Feb 12, 2015 12:35 AM

Jul 2014
ChaosSaviour said:
i'm back from school

Summary pls

S**t went down
EDIT:
And i became active
Feb 12, 2015 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
coromandel said:
ChaosSaviour said:
i'm back from school

Summary pls

Read it yourself. -.-
Feb 12, 2015 12:38 AM

Jul 2014

xD
Feb 12, 2015 12:39 AM

Sep 2012
ty for rough feel on the 3 un-clarified characters btw ^^
Hunter X Sh*tpile isn't my thing
Feb 12, 2015 12:40 AM

May 2014
Brynhildr said:
Matoro_Mahri said:
I have seen almost nothing from coromandel. Do you happen to have any interactions between him and grave linked somewhere?

Coro is a girl XD

Well, the only game I'm sure they have interacted somewhat is the Zombie V.1 [ and the Zombie V.2 - but I died early and didn't check the game often ].

Anyway, my conclusion derives from the fact that Coro does never lean with [ protective actions ] such a great certainty and aggressiveness [ day 1 approach also was kinda unusual :/ ] toward other players. So there should be a reason behind this behaviour of hers.

Should be done soon with backreading and my vote.

I’m usually more quiet, that’s true. But when I’m convinced someone is town, I can get pretty protective of someone. Grave seemed very much like a townie to me during day 1 and I didn’t really get why she had the most votes. After that, her actions became a little extreme, so I’m not that sure anymore. I still wouldn’t vote for her now though. It’s possible that Grave is the Jester, though for me she still seems town for the most part.

And I partly understand why she suspects Saya. Like Karote, Saya voted last minute for someone even though she hardly posted anything before that. And then she said something about Grave being not very analytic/helpful, which was odd as well (because it’s simply not true).

Feb 12, 2015 12:41 AM

May 2014
Lambtron said:

You're welcome. xD

I'm off now, I have a test in an hour...

Feb 12, 2015 12:42 AM

Jan 2014
Lambtron said:

Hunter x Hunter is great!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 12, 2015 12:43 AM

Jan 2014
you guys are cruel.
Feb 12, 2015 12:45 AM

Oct 2012
Hrmmm.
Can someone give me a few reasons to either trust or suspect Lamb? I would like you to defend yourself too lamb. I am working a case against you but I actually like you as a person.
Feb 12, 2015 12:48 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Hrmmm.
Can someone give me a few reasons to either trust or suspect Lamb? I would like you to defend yourself too lamb. I am working a case against you but I actually like you as a person.

What reasons do I have to do so and well.... before that, defend?
Feb 12, 2015 12:50 AM

Jan 2014
grave_robber said:
@ChaosSaviour, you like to lurk, but it makes me think you're a bad guy so come out and play.

i was sleeping when you said this
Feb 12, 2015 12:52 AM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
s3bEg said:
Hrmmm.

If you don't defend yourself as a townie to me then I will just go ahead and assume you are mafia or third party and waste more of my time investigating you.
Feb 12, 2015 12:57 AM

Sep 2013
coromandel said:

I’m usually more quiet, that’s true. But when I’m convinced someone is town, I can get pretty protective of someone. Grave seemed very much like a townie to me during day 1 and I didn’t really get why she had the most votes. After that, her actions became a little extreme, so I’m not that sure anymore. I still wouldn’t vote for her now though. It’s possible that Grave is the Jester, though for me she still seems town for the most part.

And I partly understand why she suspects Saya. Like Karote, Saya voted last minute for someone even though she hardly posted anything before that. And then she said something about Grave being not very analytic/helpful, which was odd as well (because it’s simply not true).

I admitt at some point on day 1 I was kinda frustrated because I had not read everything yet and just throwing accusations or even defending was impossible to me. I had nothing to base my assumptions on. Then Grave did attack me on the fact I was inactive, saying she did a lot of important analisis and what not.

Well, I read everything today, and I can safely say that to me, other than the fact she seemed more pro-town than the others who were on the verge of getting lynched, I didn't notice anything so worthy of getting her protected like it happened by you, Haine and Soren.

What was that convinced you so much she was town? O_o Did I miss something?

Saya just got defensive all of a sudden, though she posted her list of analisis on all players - which is the same she did on our first game. The only thing which stood out was her vote pattern and on that I do agree. Though, people noticed it just when Grave called Saya in the game and her lurking [ if I'm not wrong ] :/
Feb 12, 2015 12:58 AM

Jul 2014
s3bEg said:
Hrmmm.

Bait is not going to be taken
Feb 12, 2015 1:01 AM

Sep 2013
s3bEg said:
Hrmmm.

There aren't - lol. He acts scummy even when he has town roles. I just like having him around - it adds some spice to the game, and he's a good bait if you wanna catch some mafia, since he's an easy target to get lynched.
Feb 12, 2015 1:02 AM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Lambtron said:

If you don't defend yourself as a townie to me then I will just go ahead and assume you are mafia or third party and waste more of my time investigating you.

You don't defend yourself against nothing, and I don't think defending yourself as a townie is something to be done until a vital point in time.
Giving un-needed information to scum isn't really something I'd prefer to do ^^
Feb 12, 2015 1:03 AM

Oct 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
s3bEg said:
Hrmmm.

Bait is not going to be taken

Which is unfortunate for both Lamb and I.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.