Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2014 10:36 AM

Sep 2013
Oks, guys, I've thought about it and since Jack didn't even mentioned the role of the townie demons tried to kill, I assume they turned Alucard (it was Veru who suggested it).

Grave-sama said:
Abilities: Allegiance Change: If you are killed by demons @ night, you become a full-fledged member of the demon team instead of dying.

Floki: protected Suzu on day 0 → reasons can be : a) it's someone who has played with her before and knows her potential; b) something Suzu mentioned that made him take that decision; c) random.

Players' ability we cannot use anymore: RB (rip sexy Widow); Watcher (rip Suzu chan); skeptic (rip crowbar-kun).

Players list updated:

[list][*]FrozenBeast
[*]Shadow → skeptic (ability : check demon§/humans during day phase to discover alignment)
[*]HaXXspetten → claim : wolfie (ability : drag to hell someone who voted to lynch him)
[*]Byon-kun → claim : Dark Master (ability : none; turns into a demon, if killed at night)
[*]Lambtron → claim : Lady Hulk (ability : disable/enable Hulk's powers)
[*]Soren333 → SK : can kill a target every night (if does agree with our choice)
[*]The_Pyromaani →  Frankie (no ability)
[*]Verumir → lover #1 (ability : none)
[*]Crowlage → claim : Hulk (ability : if Betty choses to enable your powers at night = vigilante)
[*]Asunyan
[*]Matoro_Mahri
[*]Trijugate
[*]x_at_home → Goblin (ability : steal vote)
[*]Zymf → sexy widow (ability : rb players at night)
[*]Brynhildr → Super Mario (ability : resist to one kill at night)
[*]Yume
[*]Suzune-chan → Jon Snow (ability : check someone at night to see if it's targeted by someone)
[*]cloud2313
[*]DoubleC → Cop (ability : check players role at night to get their alignment)
[*]mycoolboo → lover #2 (ability : none)

Legend:
  • Purple → confirmed (more or less) human
  • Red → confirmed demon
  • Green → claim
  • Orange → SK

Betty Ross/Red She-Hulk:
Grave-sama said:
Abilities: Hulk Switch: Every night, you can choose to enable or disable the hulk's powers.

Lets think about Triju's conclusions. We know (not for sure though), that both Cloudy & Crow have been rb. If we assume that Crow has been rb by Zymf and that Cloudy isn't lying / is not Mystique, then this may be the possible reason as why they don't use rb on neither Suzu, nor CC.

Triju's claims that probably none of the current demons was among the players eligible to be check

On another note this is the *choo choo* against Zymf.

[color=violet]Cloudy's summary on votes-train[/color]

Zymf:
- Verumir → lover
- x_at_home → goblin
- cloud2313
- trijugate
- Crowlage → hulk
- Matoro_Mahri

In the second place though, I lead a possible lynch on *mycoolboo*. Lets see the players who followed me.

Mycoolboo:
- Zymf → bw
- Brynhildr → super mario
- Byon-kun → Alucard
- x_at_home → goblin
- trijugate
- CC → cop

Strange behaviours #1:

Matoro_Mahri said:
Vote change: Remove from Crowlage. Place mycoolboo

Matoro_Mahri said:
Change vote: Zymf

While this is the bandwagon started against *Byon*.

Byon-kun:
- HaXXspetten → wolfie
- Crowlage → hulk
- Verumir → lover
- Soren333 → sk
- Cloudy

From day 1 lynch.

The_Pyromaani:
- cloudy
- Zymf → bw
- trijugate
- Verumir → lover
- CC → cop
- FrozenBeast
- Yume

List of (more or less) inactives:
- Lamb → Lady Hulk
- Shadow → crowbar-kun skeptic
- Asu
- Yume
- mycoolboo → lover
- Frozen → ;_;

Unconfirmed, yet cooperative townies:
- Cloudy
- Trihard

From Triju's conclusions except dead players, these are players not mentioned to be checked by CC.

• Frozen-alt
  • Shadow → crowbar-kun skeptic
  • HaXXspetten → Wolfie
  • Lambtron → Lady Hulk
  • Asunyan
  • Yume
BrynhildrNov 1, 2014 10:41 AM
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Nov 1, 2014 10:41 AM
Sep 2014
Welcome back Bryn. I'll release my thoughts on the remaining six unknowns once night time rolls around.
trijugateNov 1, 2014 10:44 AM

Jul 2013
That's a huge fucking post.

Dec 2012
@Bryn

Amazing post is amazing, good summary of most things that have happened.
Nov 1, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2012
Brynhildr → super mario

LOL
Nov 1, 2014 10:47 AM

Nov 2013
good job bryn!
[

Nov 1, 2014 10:47 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
*slowclap*

those nicknames tho
Nov 1, 2014 10:50 AM

Sep 2013
Olà guys.

I think remaining demons are : Yume, Asu & Frozen (+ Alucard, turned demon at night 2). If you look at the list of people who voted against Byon, none of the players I cited as possible demons voted for him, thus meaning probably they turned him into a demon as well.

One last possibility is that one demon is among us, though, the best for the moment is trying to get rid of those who most probably are demons, as majority agrees.
Nov 1, 2014 10:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'll just maintain my vote on Yume for now until someone gives me a really good reason not to
Nov 1, 2014 10:55 AM

Sep 2013
I really hope the CC crew are all humans, though there's a possibility of one of us being a demon. ;_;

Oh, I forgot *Matoro_Mahri* as eligible demon to kill at night.

I was thinking on giving to both Hulk & SK the same target to hit at night, so if one of them gets rb, the other one can easily kill. :3
Nov 1, 2014 11:00 AM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
Soren333 said:

Ah OK.

And do you know what happened to go fo fai?

I haven't seen him in this club since I came back from vacation.

Fo-fai left the club because him and certain staff members did not get on and it was causing problems in some games. I tried to sort it out the best I could but it was a real personality clash between them so Fo-fai chose to leave.I will not say which staff members for personal reasons but they came close to leaving also. The club took a bit of a hit after that and I was tempted to leave myself because I thought the club was not going to recover because some members did not agree with the way it was dealt with.

But we managed to recover from it thanks to new staff members and especially grave who has put a lot into this club and helps to run it even though it should be me or bomb. I would also like to thank Mai-tai as well she has been here since the start and has gave us the best games in the club and a main part of it growth.

A bit off topic but a lot of members will not know about that stuff and I have never mentioned it before.

Holy shit.

I must of been on vacation when this happened.

Well I'm glad everything got sorted out and this club is still alive.
Nov 1, 2014 11:02 AM

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
I really hope the CC crew are all humans, though there's a possibility of one of us being a demon. ;_;

I was thinking on giving to both Hulk & SK the same target to hit at night, so if one of them gets rb, the other one can easily kill. :3

Then they wouldn't bother rb one of them and they would go for the cop, not that is a big problem however.
Nov 1, 2014 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
Jackrito said:
So in the end Jon Snow did indeed know nothing and "now his watch has ended".

You couldn't help it could you.

lol

I like a good pun.

Nice one jack lol.
Nov 1, 2014 11:14 AM

Jul 2013
cloud2313 said:
Players

1. FrozenBeast
  2. Shadowsnake777 claim SKEPTIC
  3. HaXXspetten
  4. Byon-kun - claim: Alucard
  5. Lambtron - claim : Betty Ross (switch)
  6. Soren333 - SERIAL KILLER (Alliance with townies)
  7. The_Pyromaani - Frankenstein
  8. Verumir- Lover
  9. Crowlage - claim : possible Hulk
  10. Asunyan
  11. Matoro_Mahri
  12. Trijugate
  13. x_at_home GOBLIN
  14. Zymf - Black Widow
  15. Brynhildr - Groot
  16. Yume
  17. Suzune-chan Watcher
  18. cloud2313
  19. DoubleC - Cop
  20. mycoolboo - Lover

Unknown Players:
    - FrozenBeast
    - HaXXspetten
    - Asunyan
    - Matoro_Mahri
    - trijugate
    - Yume
    - cloud2313

Green: Confirmed townies (more or less..)
    Orange: Confirmed Serial Killer
    Red: Confirmed Mafia
    Blue: Claims
    Black: Unknown

When did Byon claim alucard?
Nov 1, 2014 11:15 AM

Sep 2013
Verumir said:
Brynhildr said:

Then they wouldn't bother rb one of them and they would go for the cop, not that is a big problem however.

I know it, though I was just thinking about possible scenarios. If we target a major demon, then it would be on their interest to protect him, instead of rb the cop. Anyway let's see what this days' hunt will bring us and then think about possible choices at night.
Nov 1, 2014 11:16 AM

Sep 2013
Soren333 said:

I guess last night; don't know when though...
Nov 1, 2014 11:19 AM

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Soren333 said:

I guess last night; don't know when though...

Just adding that even after Byon claimed his role, Yume was still eager to kill him: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1295493&show=1920#msg35581785

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1295493&show=1940#msg35581865
Nov 1, 2014 11:21 AM

Jul 2013
By the way guys.

I'm not actually the serial killer.
Nov 1, 2014 11:21 AM
Sep 2014
Soren333 said:
By the way guys.

Mindgames.
Nov 1, 2014 11:23 AM

Jul 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Good luck guys. My watch has ended~

I think the watcher role suits your personality perfectly :3
Nov 1, 2014 11:25 AM

Sep 2013
Well, the lynch against Yume is pretty much closed, isn't it?

If you want my thought, I've played before with her and that's what she does most of the time (she's more of a troll-player, along with Frozen). So if you are searching for a reason behind her behaviour, here's one possible explanation.

Though, the fact that even when Byon claimed a human role she wanted to lynch him (same said about Frozen's wanting to lynch Lamb, even after he admitted being Lady Hulk), leads me to think of their possible demon allegiance. But that's all. Just incoherence in choices.
Nov 1, 2014 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Crowlage said:
You know Haxx you tend to of beat around the bush a lot more in this game then others. That's why I have no reason for not suspecting you.
You know I hardly even notice that myself, but I think it's more that I don't feel like I need to. Like when we play in the SoLC there's *way* less activity in general so I normally have to step up because noone else does in order to get the game going anywhere. Here however there are tons of people who keep the game rolling so I don't really feel like I need to lead in the same way so to speak.

I would dominate the games there so much then.
Nov 1, 2014 11:30 AM

May 2013
Brynhildr said:
Though, the fact that even when Byon claimed a human role she wanted to lynch him (same said about Frozen's wanting to lynch Lamb, even after he admitted being Lady Hulk), leads me to think of their possible demon allegiance. But that's all. Just incoherence in choices.

I see, I guess there is no comeback then.
Nov 1, 2014 11:31 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
if you check the role list and see that fat red text it means demon :>

just a tip :3

fat red

tip

Sounds like you're hinting at something.
Nov 1, 2014 11:45 AM

Nov 2013
Brynhildr said:
Frozen's wanting to lynch Lamb, even after he admitted being Lady Hulk), .

He almost got me killed I'm kinda suspicious when people nonchalantly vote kill somebody without giving any reasons.
[

Nov 1, 2014 11:47 AM

Jul 2013
trijugate said:
Soren333 said:
By the way guys.

Mindgames.

I'm being dead serious.

I have no idea how CC find me as the serial killer.

And the real SK is doing a good job blending in by following your rules/actions that are appointed for me.
Nov 1, 2014 11:50 AM

Sep 2013
FrozenBeast said:
Brynhildr said:
Frozen's wanting to lynch Lamb, even after he admitted being Lady Hulk), .

He almost got me killed I'm kinda suspicious when people nonchalantly vote kill somebody without giving any reasons.

I know Froz, though he is like a confirmed human. And I'm saying this choice of yours leads me to think of you as a possible demon. That's it. I mean if someone threaten to kill me (like that Matoro guy did once), I'll just try to defend myself for as possible it is. I would not just vote against him.

And the fact that are just a few players left, don't help you either. I always try to defend you, though this time around I have not much to work on. ;_;
Nov 1, 2014 11:54 AM
Sep 2014
Soren333 said:
trijugate said:

Mindgames.

I'm being dead serious.

And the real SK is doing a good job blending in by following your rules/actions that are appointed for me.

Blending in = not trying to win

Seriously, if the SK isn't you, then he already gave the townies a huge advantage by not killing anyone yet.
Nov 1, 2014 11:57 AM

Jul 2013
trijugate said:
Soren333 said:

I'm being dead serious.

Seriously, if the SK isn't you, then he already gave the townies a huge advantage by not killing anyone yet.

Probably an inactive.
Nov 1, 2014 11:59 AM

Nov 2013
Brynhildr said:
FrozenBeast said:

I know Froz, though he is like a confirmed human.

How is he confirmed?
[

Nov 1, 2014 11:59 AM
Sep 2014
Soren333 said:
trijugate said:

Probably an inactive.

There are no inactives in this game other than mycoolboo, who is a lover.
Nov 1, 2014 12:02 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
if Verumir and Mycoolboo are the lovers

but Mycoolboo is inactive

does that mean Verumir has been dumped and should be interpreted as a regular but hearbroken townie?

discuss~
Nov 1, 2014 12:05 PM

May 2013
HaXXspetten said:
does that mean Verumir has been dumped and should be interpreted as a regular but hearbroken townie?

Don't try to open wounds >.>
Nov 1, 2014 12:07 PM

Nov 2013
Verumir said:
HaXXspetten said:

*opens*
[

Nov 1, 2014 12:08 PM

Sep 2013
FrozenBeast said:
Brynhildr said:

I know Froz, though he is like a confirmed human.

How is he confirmed?

Noone is confirmed until death and role revealed by host (not even me, for what i counts). Though he claimed to be Lady Hulk and noone counter-claimed. Same can be said for other townies roles. I cannot immagine why someone would not counter-claim if someone is lying about his alignment? O_o This can be way too detrimental for the outcome of the game.

So if someone knows about a possible liar, just tell it now! (before it's too late)

@Soren, I hope you are trolling... really...
Nov 1, 2014 12:08 PM

Dec 2012
Verumir said:
HaXXspetten said:

I bet she's sleeping with some one else.
Nov 1, 2014 12:12 PM

Nov 2013
unvote Lambtron @lamb please explain your actions. I'm taking my vote off you for now since no one has counter claimed your role.
[

Nov 1, 2014 12:13 PM

May 2013
cloud2313 said:
Verumir said:

I bet it is with the first one who rejected me, *cries*.
Nov 1, 2014 12:19 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Verumir said:
cloud2313 said:

I bet it is with the first one who rejected me, *cries*.
oh don't think I'll take her place after the creepy subliminal messages you sent me before at least..
Nov 1, 2014 12:22 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Message Sent from Verumir
10-04-14, 2:31 PM
re: Mafia desu~
I don't believe this, now you said onii-chan, I'll cut your thing off, when you least expected, it will be my special treasure >.<
like wtf is this supposed to mean?? >.<
Nov 1, 2014 12:22 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, got on, read some pages and was dead. Well, i already thought about that my playstyle will get too much attention at times^^

Thanks for the game, everyone. It was fun to participate in over 100 pages. Thank you Jack for taking on this game and host it the best as you could. I'll wish you all good luck!

Edit: Lol, Veru (Yandere) and HaXX confirmed <3

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Nov 1, 2014 12:27 PM

May 2013
HaXXspetten said:

Aww, you saved that.
Nov 1, 2014 12:27 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
more like still in my PM history (albeit almost at the furthest back atm)
Nov 1, 2014 12:30 PM

May 2013
HaXXspetten said:
more like still in my PM history (albeit almost at the furthest back atm)

</3
Nov 1, 2014 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Message Sent from Verumir
10-04-14, 2:31 PM
re: Mafia desu~
I don't believe this, now you said onii-chan, I'll cut your thing off, when you least expected, it will be my special treasure >.<

Serial Killer
Nov 1, 2014 12:59 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Soren333 said:
HaXXspetten said:

Serial Killer
uh yeah, I'm aware of that :s

luckily she got rejected before she did anything against Onii-chan she couldn't take back >.<
Nov 1, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
holy shit that doctor who episode
Nov 1, 2014 2:25 PM

Jan 2014
Ugh this is a lot of stuff to read. Christ. Anyway, some quick thoughts--

We should outright ask Byon whether he's turned. Doesn't really matter whether he has or not, we just need an answer we can work with and inspect.

I still dislike Crow's playstyle, but that's more personal opinion than actual ideas. However, he seems to be going out of his way to defend Lambtron for some reason, and that seems odd to me.

However because I've already fucked up once I will hold off on starting anything before I hear everyone else's thoughts.

Vote: no-lynch
Nov 1, 2014 2:37 PM

Sep 2013
Matoro_Mahri said:
Ugh this is a lot of stuff to read. Christ. Anyway, some quick thoughts--

We should outright ask Byon whether he's turned. Doesn't really matter whether he has or not, we just need an answer we can work with and inspect.

I still dislike Crow's playstyle, but that's more personal opinion than actual ideas. However, he seems to be going out of his way to defend Lambtron for some reason, and that seems odd to me.

However because I've already fucked up once I will hold off on starting anything before I hear everyone else's thoughts.

Vote: no-lynch

Don't know what you have read about all pages, though:

- Crowlage = Hulk

- Lamb = Lady Hulk

Lady Hulk ---> ability : turns on Hulk's ability to kill at night & disable it.

Do you have any counter-claim to make? If not I think yours is a pretty strange behaviour, since they've claimed a human role, so I don't understand your concern toward them O_o ...
Nov 1, 2014 2:38 PM

Jun 2013
My dreams are coming true, everyone is suspicious of me! >//<
WHAT IS THIS
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (61) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.