Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
@Suzune-chan Did you roleblock me?
Nope, I was jailed. I could do nothing.
Greeeaaat. But alright. Then I have no reason to be suspicious of you.

Someone here roleblocked me yesterday ==
Come out and give me a reason!

Aug 24, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, are we neglecting MaiTai? I believe her to be scum still.
Hnn do you have anything besides the linguistic thing?

Aug 24, 2017 7:47 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, are we neglecting MaiTai? I believe her to be scum still.

Isn't the linguistic thing enough?
Aug 24, 2017 7:48 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Idk. You're good at english too >,>

Aug 24, 2017 7:49 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

and its always possible that it was Suzune...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 24, 2017 7:51 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
roz1roz said:
I don't really like shadowcasting on whisper. Whisper is more or less hard-cleared atm. You would really have to have strong arguments to convince people.
How so?

Voting.

At equal votes wanted to lynch Mishu. Remember my reverse vote yesterday? Whisper is cleared to a level of lock-town nearly.
Aug 24, 2017 7:54 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:

and its always possible that it was Suzune...
True~ but if Suzu's claim is true (roleblocker) then I don't think she's scum. Unless town rber is someone else and they block me ==
I'm salty. I had a chance to save town, and meh. I'm just mad.

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
OKOK, here comes a big reveal.

Would anyone believe me if I told you that Tingles AKA "The Best Trap"...

Yes? I mean it would be mafia rolecop so whatever.

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:
CorruptedPurity said:
OKOK, here comes a big reveal.

Would anyone believe me if I told you that Tingles AKA "The Best Trap"...

Really, mafia colecop is called "Best Trap"?
Aug 24, 2017 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@Arrisu where you at?
@Suzune-chan the way you are playing this game, and the one you played last game, I'm not very fond of meta, but that cant just be a coincidence.
@Maitai are you scum?

No. Are you scum?

Aug 24, 2017 7:58 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
roz1roz said:

Really, mafia colecop is called "Best Trap"?

I don't see a problem with that.
Did it also have mention about any passive abilities, like one that he flipped as town?

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@Arrisu where you at?
@Suzune-chan the way you are playing this game, and the one you played last game, I'm not very fond of meta, but that cant just be a coincidence.
@Maitai are you scum?

No. Are you scum?
no, lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
MaiTai said:
I think I misread something from page 33...Are people suspicious of me because I type properly? I'm pretty sure most of us have decent grammar here.
----
On another note, I'm waiting on some things. Hopefully my abilities can finally help. If nothing occurs this time around, then you might as well call me vanilla.

Yours are too perfect. I really do have strong reasons to suspect you if you read again. Everything from your sentence structure and your punctuation to your tone and writing style matches the scum messages I've received. I'm sorry dear, I hate to discourage use of proper English but it was proper English that helped me snag you this time.

I can provide you with my whole hand if you'd like, but I don't that be smart as it'd make me a target.

Aug 24, 2017 7:59 PM

Oct 2011
I haven't gotten to my other tasks yet. Had to give up the computer for most of the evening.

MaiTai said:
Okay. I got some plans for when I get home...after I cook and such.
1. Break down those names mentioned in Mishu's post before death and assess what's BS and what's not (i.e. that scum read on Abu).

Aug 24, 2017 8:01 PM

Oct 2011
I can tell you guys the name of my role...or the player name. I don't know meta around here, so I could care less if you know that. I'll also give you one of my abilities, which hasn't worked at all.

Aug 24, 2017 8:02 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

Please note I spoke in all lower case when I was Mafia during the Hydra game. I'm smarter than that...

Aug 24, 2017 8:03 PM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
aa-dono said:
How so?

Voting.

At equal votes wanted to lynch Mishu. Remember my reverse vote yesterday? Whisper is cleared to a level of lock-town nearly.
I don't see it.
This was the vote count before he placed his vote:
Mishukax Labs, logic340, DenjaX
lastwhisper31 aa-dono, roz1roz
Labs CorruptedPurity, MaiTai
DenjaX Lastwhisper, AbuHumaid
Since you pressured him, it was only natural that he join a train. If he were to vote for Labs or Denja and cause a tie, he needed a good reason. But Mishu at the time was leading, and he just sheeped. Both scum and town could do it.
So I don't think his vote cleared him at all.

Aug 24, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
roz1roz said:

Voting.

I don't see it.
Mishukax Labs, logic340, DenjaX
lastwhisper31 aa-dono, roz1roz
Labs CorruptedPurity, MaiTai
DenjaX Lastwhisper, AbuHumaid
Since you pressured him, it was only natural that he join a train. If he were to vote for Labs or Denja and cause a tie, he needed a good reason. But Mishu at the time was leading, and he just sheeped. Both scum and town could do it.
I did not sheep, mishu was one of my scum reads, because of his uselessness. Why are you tunneling so hard on me? is there a point to this?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:09 PM

Jan 2014
@aa-dono he did not pressure me, all he said was my vote was stupid, and he was right, nothing was gunna come of me holding my vote on you. Mushi and Labs had the highest chance of being lynched, and Mushi was scummier imo. So I voted him, and I didnt move because of that. Honestly there whole Roz ordeal pissed me off when he was just using me to choose his vote. EVen Logic thought Mishu was scum, and he still voted Labs.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:
I don't see it.
I did not sheep, mishu was one of my scum reads, because of his uselessness. Why are you tunneling so hard on me? is there a point to this?
I was merely repeating what you said when you voted him.
So now he's a scumread?
Ok.

Btw, I'm not asking roz to scumread you, I'm telling why you're not clear town. What's the problem?

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:
I don't see it.

I think she just don't trust herself. I know I wouldn't. Would you trust someone who claimed Lastwhisper?
Aug 24, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I was merely repeating what you said when you voted him.
So now he's a scumread?
Ok.

Btw, I'm not asking roz to scumread you, I'm telling why you're not clear town. What's the problem?
The problem is, this is frivolous because I am town, and at this point you haven't done much of anything, but hop in and tunnel me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:11 PM

Jan 2014
Do you not believe my claim? Whats the problem now, I literally dont understand?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:16 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
I think she just don't trust herself.
Ouch.
lastwhisper31 said:
at this point you haven't done much of anything
Another ouch.
lastwhisper31 said:
Do you not believe my claim? Whats the problem now, I literally dont understand?
I believe your flavor. But it means nothing for alignment.

But yeah, this is going nowhere~

Next fos: MaiTai, still Denja, Suzu

Edit:the "is" bugged me

Aug 24, 2017 8:17 PM

Dec 2014
Elect: DenjaX
I don't have the confidence in myself to catch scum properly, at least not today. If elected, there's a very high chance my lynch would fall onto MaiTai. I believe the people have the right to know who they are electing for. My tunnels can be as deep and hard as they are stupid and wrong. My ability to properly townread someone is piss poor and the only thing I'm strong at is mechanic play, and right now, my mechanics tells me there are still 2 scum out there and one of them is MaiTai. However @DenjaX I would appreciate being the King tomorrow. I have the role cop ability and can use it on anyone. @roz1roz vest me tonight please. Also, any other protective roles, do me a favour and consider protecting me tonight.
Aug 24, 2017 8:20 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I think she just don't trust herself.
Ouch.
lastwhisper31 said:
at this point you haven't done much of anything
Another ouch.
lastwhisper31 said:
I believe your flavor. But it means nothing for alignment.

But yeah, this is going nowhere~

Next fos: MaiTai, still Denja, Suzu

Edit:the "is" bugged me
and to end it here, My votes are precious to me, I would not have voted mushi if I didnt think he was, partially sheeping, roz's vote didnt scare me at all. Honestly, I still have no idea why people voted Labs, and at the fucking time let me tell you, I voted mishu with full intention of him getting lynched, I had no idea of Roz's plan to move to the opposite vote of me. I would never buss my teammate that hard, and to be honest, I NEVER VOTE FOR MY MAFIA BUDDY TO BUSS THEM.
Edit: to be clear I dont vote them, if I think the possibility of their lynch is strong enough to get them actually lynched. I know people are gunna go look at my past games, and I havent checked them to see if Im about to trip over my own words.
_WispAug 24, 2017 8:24 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2014
Well I already remembered bussing Awa in my last game, but technically that was a double vote, so I got a townie also, so still worth, and there was no way to save you.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:52 PM

Oct 2011
I hate claiming. It's never been my gig. Idk how to even do it right, tbh.
One of my abilities lets me talk to dead people.
No one has ever responded, so that's that. I got zilch. Nada.

On the off chance I survive a lynch, I'll keep my final ability to myself, but I may be of use in the next phase if I can get something right for once.

Aug 24, 2017 9:09 PM

Dec 2014
MaiTai said:

On the off chance I survive a lynch, I'll keep my final ability to myself, but I may be of use in the next phase if I can get something right for once.

It's ok hon, you don't have to claim. I'll tell everyone your role for you tomorrow if I see fit.
Aug 24, 2017 9:10 PM

Oct 2011
MaiTai said:
2. See what those names have in common for the vote on Phrase and the vote on Mishu/Labs.

Despite people's wavering opinions, I will continue to backlog and analyze the best I can...

Aug 24, 2017 9:12 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
MaiTai said:

It's ok hon, you don't have to claim. I'll tell everyone your role for you tomorrow if I see fit.

Lol. The confidence though. Come at me with more than the way I type, and maybe I'll be able to understand your sudden hostility. There is no need to back me into a corner to the point where we jeopardize something truly beneficial for us.

Aug 24, 2017 9:13 PM

Oct 2011
If someone one is actually willing to work with me, please look over my notes and let me know your honest opinion.

Aug 24, 2017 9:19 PM

Dec 2014
MaiTai said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Lol. The confidence though. Come at me with more than the way I type, and maybe I'll be able to understand your sudden hostility. There is no need to back me into a corner to the point where we jeopardize something truly beneficial for us.

As I said, my tunnels can be as hard and deep as they are stupid and wrong. And I don't think you're backed into a corner. No one else is onto you but me, you can easily just ignore me and go back to scumhunting if you want. What I do not want you to do however is claim because of me. I could be wrong but I don't think I'm jeopardizing anything as of now. As I said, I'd investigate you and if you are town and ur abilities deserves to be kept hidden, it would stay hidden. But if you're scum, then it just proves I'm right. There is nothing for you to do, just sit back and relax, or scumhunt on your own, you have no need to pay attention to me.You'll either be cleared by me tomorrow or lynched, so if you're really town, you shouldn't have anything to hide or fear me.
Aug 24, 2017 9:21 PM

Jan 2014
@maitai so let me get this straight, Im singled out for not jumping on two townie lynch trains? God this is so frustrating, its like every time I look back at this thread, someone points fingers at me again. W/e dont feel like dealing with this anymore tonight, ill come back tmr.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2015
Alright I am finally home. Now just let me catch up to this beginning of this phase real quick.
Aug 24, 2017 9:22 PM

Jan 2014
@maitai how bout you go read my post #2026
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
I apologize about my post comparing Mishu's names to the vote count. He mentioned Last as "Whisper" so I overlooked that. Suzune was the only name that stuck out from my comparison. I'd edit the post, but I didn't want anyone to say that looked funny.

Aug 24, 2017 9:24 PM

Dec 2014
MaiTai said:
MaiTai said:
2. See what those names have in common for the vote on Phrase and the vote on Mishu/Labs.

Despite people's wavering opinions, I will continue to backlog and analyze the best I can...

1) Tingles is not necessarily mafia, look at what I found and reevaluate that
2) Did you not see how you are on both the trains? Not a good sign
3) Last voted Mishu according to this. If last is ur suspect, do you think he bussed?
4) I concur with your read on Suzune, VCA is not kind to her, I would look into her. Also, what do you think of her vote on DenjaX day 1? Scum trying to be on seperate train?
Aug 24, 2017 9:25 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
MaiTai said:

As I said, my tunnels can be as hard and deep as they are stupid and wrong. And I don't think you're backed into a corner. No one else is onto you but me, you can easily just ignore me and go back to scumhunting if you want. What I do not want you to do however is claim because of me. I could be wrong but I don't think I'm jeopardizing anything as of now. As I said, I'd investigate you and if you are town and ur abilities deserves to be kept hidden, it would stay hidden. But if you're scum, then it just proves I'm right. There is nothing for you to do, just sit back and relax, or scumhunt on your own, you have no need to pay attention to me.You'll either be cleared by me tomorrow or lynched, so if you're really town, you shouldn't have anything to hide or fear me.

Alright cool. Although I saw others mention me, so I wanted to be as open and transparent as possible. That's the way I play.

Aug 24, 2017 9:26 PM

Dec 2014
Arrisu said:
Alright I am finally home. Now just let me catch up to this beginning of this phase real quick.

Now since suzu onee-chan has a possibility to be scum, I'd like your opinion on what I found on Tingles and also if you think my push on MaiTai is justified. Also, I'm ready for your plan/coup/lets-overthrow-Kaitou thing which you told me about last night.
Aug 24, 2017 9:27 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
MaiTai said:

1) Tingles is not necessarily mafia, look at what I found and reevaluate that
2) Did you not see how you are on both the trains? Not a good sign
3) Last voted Mishu according to this. If last is ur suspect, do you think he bussed?
4) I concur with your read on Suzune, VCA is not kind to her, I would look into her. Also, what do you think of her vote on DenjaX day 1? Scum trying to be on seperate train?

1. I know. That's why I put (?) next to the name.
2. I did see it. I even noted it. I mention it at least twice in my post.
3. I made a mistake with Last. Mishu called him Whisper and I overlooked that. I messed up. Suzune was the name that he both didn't mention and wasn't on either lynch train.
4. If I consider Suzune as scum, then I'd consider both of her votes staying clear of the mess.

Aug 24, 2017 9:29 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@maitai so let me get this straight, Im singled out for not jumping on two townie lynch trains? God this is so frustrating, its like every time I look back at this thread, someone points fingers at me again. W/e dont feel like dealing with this anymore tonight, ill come back tmr.

Don't be frustrated, man. I messed up. I apologize. I have two posts explaining that I misread your nickname, Whisper...since I use Last. Once again, calm down. Emotion does nothing for anyone in this game. I get agitated too when I try so hard only to get pointed at....but in a game like this, everyone should be pointed at at some point. If not, then we should be looking at them cause that means they are flying under the radar. Have a good night.

Aug 24, 2017 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@maitai how bout you go read my post #2026

I honestly have nothing to really say on that. I went back and tracked every single vote on that page. I posted it 1-2 pages back. I didn't know if anyone even bothered to look at it lol. I agreed that Roz started the move, but the lead is kind of cold if we assume he's (one of the) 3rd party.

Aug 24, 2017 9:35 PM

Oct 2011
Elect: DenjaX

Aug 24, 2017 10:21 PM

Dec 2015
Here is the extremely short version of my PoE.
Town
- Lastwhisper – His push onto the Mishu train convinces me enough and I believe his RC.
- CorruptedPurity – Proved their ability and provides insightful information that is town motivated.
- Denjax – Claimed to have vig killed Mishuka N2. No counterclaim to this statement. Could be SK?
- Logic340 – Town motivated since D1. Confirm that I have received information from him. Not a hard town read. I want to look more into him to ease my conflicted feelings.

TPR
Roz1roz – Hasn’t lied so far. Been working well with town since Logic’s push. States to be a survivor.

Potential Scum
That leaves us with:
- aa-dono
- Suzune-chan
- Maitai

@Logic340 Do I hold back the information still or am I free to describe what you wrote?

Also, be careful when voting for a king. Majority lock may still be in effect. I don’t want Denja for king. He strikes to me as a potential SK/TPR with killing abilities.

Aug 24, 2017 10:33 PM

Dec 2015
@CorruptedPurity - Im sorry a lot has happened that I am trying to process. Could you explain why you think Tingles isnt mafia?
Aug 24, 2017 10:44 PM

Dec 2015
aa-dono said:
How did you come to scumread someone who barely posts?
@Arrisu

Gut feeling.
Aug 24, 2017 10:55 PM

Dec 2015
@CorruptedPurity - Oh I see what you mean about Tingles. I know you said you aren't comfortable with being King but for now you are the player I trust most.

Also, most of us have come to a consensus of Suzune, dono & Maitai.

I'm alright with lynching either of those three. The linguistics you pointed out matches well with them so I see no reason to think further into this.

My plan/coup is ruined by the kingmaker game. :c I wanted to tunnel these three players during this day and watch them squirm...

Oh well.
Aug 24, 2017 11:00 PM

Dec 2015
I forgot to add:
Vote King: CorruptedPurity
Aug 25, 2017 12:20 AM

Jan 2014
Tingles could be not mafia? Wtf am I reading.

Red rolecard, role name matchingto other mafia, role cop. Like all this 3 facts point to that.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.