Forums
New
Who's your favourite Mugiwara pirate?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 20, 2009 2:29 AM

Dec 2009
Sanji is the best.
Asa~hi show me the way to save the world.

The reason that I kill you is that you pointed your blade at my pride.

Dec 22, 2009 4:56 PM

Feb 2008
Ussop is my fav
Dec 23, 2009 4:50 PM

Nov 2009
Dunno if i've totaly forgiven Usopp over the whole Merry insident, really hate how he was then.

But i gotta go for Zoro! Noo idea how many times i've watched that wiskey peak episodes x3
Dec 24, 2009 1:50 AM
Dec 2007
Feomathar said:
Dunno if i've totaly forgiven Usopp over the whole Merry insident, really hate how he was then.

But i gotta go for Zoro! Noo idea how many times i've watched that wiskey peak episodes x3

Forgive? It was---kind of---normal! To act that way! Perhaps... maybe... I have no hard feelings! >:3

I watched that episodes just yesterday, and I was so, so, SO damn excited about it. Zoro is so bloody awesome it just can't be described. x3
Dec 24, 2009 10:29 AM

Nov 2009
Don't get my wrong i like merry as much as anyone but i would never abandon my friends over a boat, and Usopp is the first and only strawhat to abandon his friends to date, and not abandoning people is to me what being a strawhat is all about and its defo what Luffy is all about.
I mean if you think about it, everyone on the crew as come a little bit closer to reaching their dream, Zoro is stronger, Robin has read a few of them stones, Nami and her maps but Usopp is still as useless as he was since they him it really, sure he has a new sling shot and some sea shells but meh, i'm just hoping he's better when they all meet up again. Brave warrior of the sea he's not! And yeah he just totaly pissed me off that entire arc :( *gets ready to be stoned*
Dec 24, 2009 10:46 AM
Dec 2007
Hmm, you do have a point there.

Well, becoming brave when being a coward from beginning isn't easy I guess - his dream is actually not easy to achieve, although I would like to see more of a progress of his - he does have his shiny moments, but he didn't really make a progress there. :\

*picks up a stone, throws it at Feo's feet to scare him*

Mwahaha~ XD
Dec 24, 2009 10:50 AM

Nov 2009
*does the Chopper style hidding behind something the wrong way" nooo not the stones =3
Dec 24, 2009 6:17 PM

Oct 2009
I think Usopp's gotten a bit braver. Courage isn't about not being scared, it's about facing fear. He's been doing that more lately, and Usopp is a lot stronger - he DID legitimately beat Perona.
Dec 25, 2009 5:21 AM
Dec 2007
Tmanion said:
I think Usopp's gotten a bit braver. Courage isn't about not being scared, it's about facing fear. He's been doing that more lately, and Usopp is a lot stronger - he DID legitimately beat Perona.

Yeah~~ you could~~ say that~~ although when beating her he did have this unusual advantage. XD
I wonder if that actually makes him like... emo or something? XD

Btw, I think it said on OP Wikia that it is possible, yet debatable, that Usopp has multiple personality disorder, and I was pretty much stunned. What do you think about that? :\
Dec 25, 2009 7:58 AM

Oct 2009
Klabautermann said:
Tmanion said:

Yeah~~ you could~~ say that~~ although when beating her he did have this unusual advantage. XD
I wonder if that actually makes him like... emo or something? XD

Btw, I think it said on OP Wikia that it is possible, yet debatable, that Usopp has multiple personality disorder, and I was pretty much stunned. What do you think about that? :

It would explain Sogeking helping him. Although I think the mask is less of an entire personality and more of a manifestation of Usopp's courage (or the courage he wants to have). Weird how their 'relationship' works. Hopefully we'll see it again soon... by soon I mean eventually.

And being emo isn't the same as being pessemistic when you get scared. But it's close enough :P

What's with the ~~?

~~~~~ Tee hee squiggles XD
Dec 25, 2009 10:58 AM

Nov 2009
Totaly agree with you Tmanion, Sogeking is defo Usopps creation of the brave person he wants to be, or manifestation as you said.
Dec 25, 2009 3:40 PM
Dec 2007
Tmanion said:

What's with the ~~?

~~~~~ Tee hee squiggles XD

Because they're kewl. :3

Well, to be honest I always thought of Sogeking as purely comedic relief. XD
Although when he fought Perona, it did seem to me he was a tad serious with the whole Sogeking thing.

But I never even THOUGHT of the possibility he might have a whole different personality behind a mask. It seemed so silly. :\

I pretty much think about it as of something that makes him feel braver just because of that reason - because he wants to. A whole different personality? Absolutely not. I mean, truth to be told, would Oda really go as far as that? XD
Dec 25, 2009 5:12 PM

Oct 2009
Klabautermann said:

But I never even THOUGHT of the possibility he might have a whole different personality behind a mask. It seemed so silly. :

I pretty much think about it as of something that makes him feel braver just because of that reason - because he wants to. A whole different personality? Absolutely not. I mean, truth to be told, would Oda really go as far as that? XD

Disagree, that I do. Oda, being the genius he is, is capable of creating an extra character. Actually I've even noticed a little symbolism he's thrown in, which is harder than dreaming up a character that appears in less than 1/100th of the episodes so far.
Usopp hasn't had much time for... things. He rarely does anything that's not comic relief. A multiple personality could be something to make up for all the nonsense he's been put through (while putting him through more) to make people take him seriously.
Did Oda actually do that? I don't think so, but he very well could have, and he could have done something similar. We'll have to see more of Usopp in actual fights to find out. But at the same time, I don't think Usopp uses the mask just to get braver - it's more complicated. Didn't it seem weird in his fight with Perona that the mask kept moving back and forth on its own? I don't think Usopp has direct control over his brave side. It's sort of like its own personality, but it isn't quite complete. Or is there really a Sogeking inside Usopp? Is he having an identity struggle like batman or other super-heros? Hell if I know. Like I said, we'll just have to wait and see.
Dec 26, 2009 3:39 AM
Dec 2007
An extra character inside the main character? That is actually pretty neat idea.
It's just that, I would never actually expect that... I mean One Piece having business with such things as one's own personality.. I guess it does go deeper that I thought. :D

Ah, well, in the end, you're right, we'll just have to wait and see... at the moment, considering the covers with whereabouts of characters, Usopp is not looking very Sogeking-ish to me. :D
Dec 26, 2009 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
Mm but if my theory is right we are going to see alot more of Sogeking because i personaly think...

Dec 27, 2009 4:39 AM
Dec 2007
Oh noes! Everything you said makes sense! It means chances for him top leave are damn huge! D8

Nooou~~ Now I'm depressed! XD
If Usopp leaves the crew, I'll seriously be depressed... it would be so sad... T_T
Dec 27, 2009 2:26 PM

Feb 2009
hard choice ... zoro vs luffy ... *votes*
well, zoro it is :D
Dec 27, 2009 6:23 PM

Oct 2009
Klabautermann said:
I mean One Piece having business with such things as one's own personality.. I guess it does go deeper that I thought. :D

Yeah, that's why I was totally caught off guard with the symbols/references. That's why I love the story - randomness and elements you would never expect :3

@ Feo
Dude that's awesome! I would never have thought up something like that. Usopp's gonna need some upgrades before he's Warlord-ready though...
Dec 28, 2009 5:37 AM
Dec 2007
Tmanion said:
Klabautermann said:
I mean One Piece having business with such things as one's own personality.. I guess it does go deeper that I thought. :D

Yeah, that's why I was totally caught off guard with the symbols/references. That's why I love the story - randomness and elements you would never expect :3

@ Feo
Dude that's awesome! I would never have thought up something like that. Usopp's gonna need some upgrades before he's Warlord-ready though...

True, true. :3

Awesome?? What's awesome in my beloved Usopp leaving the crew? T_T
lolz, I mean, yeah, it would be cool as hell, but it would be simply out of order! D:
Dec 28, 2009 11:02 AM

Oct 2009
Klabautermann said:
Tmanion said:
Klabautermann said:

@ Feo

True, true. :3

Awesome?? What's awesome in my beloved Usopp leaving the crew? T_T
lolz, I mean, yeah, it would be cool as hell, but it would be simply out of order! D:

Not if Luffy found One Piece first :3
And it's not like Usopp would have to leave on a permanant basis. The world government's probably gonna be destroyed at the end of the show, so the Warlords can do whatever they want after that. Including going back to their old pirate crews.
Dec 28, 2009 12:01 PM

Oct 2007
how can people even think about voting usopp. he's got to be the most annoying character by far

life is a dream
~death is reality
Dec 28, 2009 1:02 PM

Sep 2009
xXnagashiXx said:
how can people even think about voting usopp. he's got to be the most annoying character by far
I'm with you on that one. Not gonna lie, I was kinda glad when he defected for a while in Water 7, though I kinda figured he'd come back. xD

Btw, love your Nana thingy. :3
He tends to make my heart beat. <3
Dec 28, 2009 2:29 PM
Dec 2007
GoddesofEggrolls said:
xXnagashiXx said:
I'm with you on that one. Not gonna lie, I was kinda glad when he defected for a while in Water 7, though I kinda figured he'd come back. xD

Btw, love your Nana thingy. :3

Wowzer, didn't know someone actually thinks that!
I love Usopp! I remember when watching One Piece for the first time I liked him so much he was actually a favorite for some period of time... I came to realize I can't decide. 8D

Why does he annoy you?
Dec 28, 2009 4:50 PM

Oct 2009
Klabautermann said:

Why does he annoy you?

Usopp kinda annoys me too sometimes. If he gets too goofy, or if he gets too scared... well, I just kinda wish they'd move on to the next scene. Not to say that I don't like him - he just goes overboard occasionally.

I could understand why someone wouldn't like him for his goofy role. To each their own.

But if you don't like him for his nose... that's just wrong DX
Jan 2, 2010 8:54 PM
Jul 2018
Luffy all the way!
Feb 16, 2010 9:47 AM

Jul 2009
Luffy <3 , but i like all of them ^o^
Feb 17, 2010 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
Zoro of course, he's the one I like the most from the Mugiwaras crew.

Join My Club Shigurui - Death Frenzy (Still in construction)
Feb 20, 2010 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
I too like Zoro)))
Feb 21, 2010 12:50 PM

Jul 2009
I love all of them but Luffy is my favorite, no competition ;D
He's such a cutey and you just can't hate him.

Then its:
Zoro (not the "cool zoro" but the stupid always getting lost; tarzan calling mama-shirt wearing zoro)
Franky and Robin (they are so cool ;D)
Usopp (I love him for being the normal person in the crew; he is the most relateable char and he does have his awesome moments ;D
Chopper, Sanji and Nami (love them equally <3)
Brook
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allen Poe

----

Mar 5, 2010 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
I would say that it be a close call between Luffy and Zoro, but it'd say Luffy just steals it. The guy is so funny, ridiculously foolish and naive, but these are key factors that make him so loveable and plus he's a rubberman. What more could you want?
Mar 7, 2010 2:56 AM
Feb 2010
Nico Robin Rulez... ;)
Mar 11, 2010 5:41 PM
Mar 2010
Usopp. He reminds me of my friend, both physically and mentally :D
Mar 12, 2010 2:32 AM

Nov 2009
Nami, Zoro and Sanji
Mar 12, 2010 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
all of them.! I love them all,!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2010 11:52 AM

Nov 2008
maybe I'm weird but my fav is Nami XD cause she kinda looks like me in the way she acts and after her is Luffy =D
Mar 26, 2010 8:58 AM

Mar 2009
Zoro for the win!
Mar 29, 2010 12:46 AM

Mar 2010
Damn! My favorite is the least favorite among OP fans XD. I love Franky's poses and how he's always bursting into tears XD. He's an amazing shipwright too!
Mar 29, 2010 4:18 AM
Dec 2007
zombie_sama said:
Damn! My favorite is the least favorite among OP fans XD. I love Franky's poses and how he's always bursting into tears XD. He's an amazing shipwright too!

Since wheis Franky the least favorite? O.o

I love Franky! Just recently, I've been re watching One Piece, and I just watched the episode where he first showed up without mask - I squealed like a fangirl, and was all like "OMG YAY!" XD
Mar 29, 2010 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
Klabautermann said:
zombie_sama said:

Since wheis Franky the least favorite? O.o

I love Franky! Just recently, I've been re watching One Piece, and I just watched the episode where he first showed up without mask - I squealed like a fangirl, and was all like "OMG YAY!" XD

SUPPA! yush-agreed- how could someone not love Franky ;D. That centaur form is the thing that stole my heart lol. I just could only vote for one T-T but Franky is in the top ^^

----

Mar 30, 2010 1:04 AM

Jul 2008
Tmanion said:
Klabautermann said:

Why does he annoy you?

Usopp kinda annoys me too sometimes. If he gets too goofy, or if he gets too scared... well, I just kinda wish they'd move on to the next scene. Not to say that I don't like him - he just goes overboard occasionally.

I could understand why someone wouldn't like him for his goofy role. To each their own.

But if you don't like him for his nose... that's just wrong DX

well to be honest he kinda irritates me too -.-...hes probably last on my list o.o...
why? because hes kinda pathetic..and also i dont like the way how hes kinda almost a hindrance -.-....i feel like nami is eve stronger both in intelligence and power
i dont like his stupid lies too..and the way he was so despo to get the money back at the beginning of water 7 arc...he went to frankys place and got beaten to a pulp...it was sooo pathetic....and the way he was lying on the ground like that -.-....and also the way he overreacted when they were going to stop using going merry ....i seriously think it was nothing to overreact about..after all...err that girl..whats her name..kana? or kaya..that girl in usopps villlage..sorry i forgot the name..anyways its not as if shes dead so theres no point getting so worked up..
but overall some of the things he does are really stupid..
BUT some of the things he does also makes me laugh

i apologise for sounding like a total b1tch up there ...sorry to those i offended
Rules were made to be broken

Mar 30, 2010 3:00 AM
Dec 2007
Mugiwara_ said:

well to be honest he kinda irritates me too -.-...hes probably last on my list o.o...
why? because hes kinda pathetic..and also i dont like the way how hes kinda almost a hindrance -.-....i feel like nami is eve stronger both in intelligence and power
i dont like his stupid lies too..and the way he was so despo to get the money back at the beginning of water 7 arc...he went to frankys place and got beaten to a pulp...it was sooo pathetic....and the way he was lying on the ground like that -.-....and also the way he overreacted when they were going to stop using going merry ....i seriously think it was nothing to overreact about..after all...err that girl..whats her name..kana? or kaya..that girl in usopps villlage..sorry i forgot the name..anyways its not as if shes dead so theres no point getting so worked up..

i apologise for sounding like a total b1tch up there ...sorry to those i offended

Although you DO sounds like a bitch, we're all cool. XD

I like him for the fact he's a normal human with normal reactions - seriously, what kind of reactions would you expect of him otherwise? If he was as uber strong as Luffy, Zoro or Sanji, he would prolly be as tough as them.

Like this, he's reacting probably the same way I would in any way - I like him because I can understand him. :D

But what I can not understand is HOW can you call his try to get the money back pathetic! D: That was the most noble thing he's done... or... at least tried... yeah. It was like.. kina... pathetic.. oh, shut up. XD
Mar 30, 2010 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
When I first watched One Piece I thought it'd be better if Usopp never came back to the crew after leaving them in W7. He's my least favorite character in the crew. 'Least favorite' it a promotion, earlier it was 'the only SH is don't like', but after rewatching the series I kind of came to like him again. Coward or not, there are good things about him.
ONeoRa is always looking for interesting people to join our ranks.
Visit our forum to apply: http://www.oneora.net
Mar 30, 2010 5:52 PM

Oct 2009
Gradonil_Ral said:
When I first watched One Piece I thought it'd be better if Usopp never came back to the crew after leaving them in W7. He's my least favorite character in the crew. 'Least favorite' it a promotion, earlier it was 'the only SH is don't like'

Same here, I dunno why but at first you just can't seem to find anything about his character that gets you to become attached to him unlike The rest of the mugiwara no ichimi.

Klabautermann said:

Like this, he's reacting probably the same way I would in any way - I like him because I can understand him. :D

Came to the same conclusion while watching the Thriller Bark arc, when It came to his fight against Perona, I saw a replica of me in him "do not think that anybody can conquer me in terms of negative thoughts!" epic XD that's the reason why I started to root for him "GAMBATE USOPP!" XD

NosferatuHishamMar 30, 2010 10:43 PM
Mar 31, 2010 12:29 AM

Jul 2008
Klabautermann said:
Mugiwara_ said:

Although you DO sounds like a bitch, we're all cool. XD

I like him for the fact he's a normal human with normal reactions - seriously, what kind of reactions would you expect of him otherwise? If he was as uber strong as Luffy, Zoro or Sanji, he would prolly be as tough as them.

But what I can not understand is HOW can you call his try to get the money back pathetic! D: That was the most noble thing he's done... or... at least tried... yeah. It was like.. kina... pathetic.. oh, shut up. XD

lol sorry :P but well i dunno..it was a little pathetic the way he got beaten up >_<!
BUT there are dfinetely some greats moments for him..just that i dont really see it that way =/
Rules were made to be broken

Mar 31, 2010 1:07 PM

Jul 2009
Aw whenever I see someone call Usopp pathetic or insult him I get a bit down v.v... In the world of One Piece, I'd probabley be most like Usopp and maybe that's why I feel like I have to defend him...

He isn't the strongest, the smartest or the bravest. And his insecurities, because of so, heightend during the water 7 arc. The fight between Luffy and him really wasn't only because of the ship but mostly because he felt he was just a burden. I would feel the same way. I don't view him as pathetic and I love Usopp. I definitley love him in a different way then the others however...

...Plus Usopp does have his moments :D
Like asking Nami if she was on crack, challenging Enel, playing with Luffy and just being a unique fun guy

----

Apr 1, 2010 11:53 AM
Dec 2007
I loled so hard on that scene. First I was like "huh", and then I just started to laugh. xD

AbsenceOfFaith said:
Aw whenever I see someone call Usopp pathetic or insult him I get a bit down v.v... In the world of One Piece, I'd probabley be most like Usopp and maybe that's why I feel like I have to defend him...

He isn't the strongest, the smartest or the bravest. And his insecurities, because of so, heightend during the water 7 arc. The fight between Luffy and him really wasn't only because of the ship but mostly because he felt he was just a burden. I would feel the same way. I don't view him as pathetic and I love Usopp. I definitley love him in a different way then the others however...

You said it! TwT
May 12, 2010 10:28 PM
Feb 2010
Voted for Franky SUUUUPER!
But i love all Strawhats...
May 14, 2010 8:51 AM

Dec 2009
1.Luffy
2.Zoro
3.Sanji
4.Nami
5.Usopp
6.Franky
7.Chopper
8.Robin
9.Brook

i like them all !!! is hard to choose!! But because of Luffy they are all together!so I voted for Luffy!
talia23May 14, 2010 8:58 AM
May 17, 2010 12:02 PM

Nov 2008
Zoro, because i he's my fovurite character in all One Piece. I like him beacuse his realy men, he is the great fighter and friend. On the star i don't really like him, he dosnt fit in manga like One Piece, to cool for comedy. But with the time i really liked him, specialy in the Thriller Bark arc when he takes Luffys pain on him self, the coolest scen ever!
May 27, 2010 5:02 PM

May 2010
Reallu hard too choose, cuase i like them all.
I voted for luffy cuase he is the one who started the adventures
I will always know what you did last summer
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Arc with the best Outfits? :)

cannibalsushii - Jun 14, 2023

1 by softpillow »»
Jun 17, 2023 11:35 AM

» changing Monkey D. Luffy's picture

softpillow - Nov 15, 2022

3 by softpillow »»
Jun 17, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » Which one of the Strawhat Crew has the saddest story? ( 1 2 )

Zatoichi - Aug 21, 2008

99 by cannibalsushii »»
Jun 14, 2023 5:18 PM

» Princess Vivi

hal02god - Apr 9, 2010

12 by Vexez5102 »»
Aug 15, 2021 11:31 AM

» Your favorite OP villain/opponent? ( 1 2 )

Silberkralle - Aug 21, 2008

65 by someone-aru »»
Jul 18, 2021 4:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.