Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 8, 2023 9:59 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

You could’ve left it at that but you didn’t, now did you? Whining, we already went over this, genius, I’m throwing my straw hat into the ring, so calling it whining only shows me how intelligent you are, that or blind lmao, again, it will be the best story ever told with or without your support no one cares about your opinion about one piece or your garbage anime list, your loss, you dropped it like anyone is gonna remember you did that, congrats on your achievement, want a cookie for dropping one piece. :)

yes, you are whining lmao. you have been throwing a tantrum for the last 15 minutes over me saying one piece is ass. if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t keep quoting me 😭. you can easily ignore the notifications or close the app. its not hard.

I have time to kill so I’ll quote you as long as you quote me, I truly do care πŸ˜‡ again not whining, throwing my strawhat into the ring, read my guy, take your own advice bud.
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

bruhh It doesn't matter if marineford is explained u gotta watch the arcs be4 marineford too as there are some key plot points and u can't just skip it like that

it's like starting to watch the fourth gr8 ninja war be4 watching anything else lmfao

and who cares if u watched 700 plus anime this discussion is abt 2 animes only.

who tf puts quintessential quintuplets as their favorite anime. only a person who likes harems would do that.

who said i just watched marineford? you can’t see now? i dropped one piece at episode 308. meaning i watched 300+ episodes of it. it started to get boring. also, i don’t like the quintessential quintuplets because its a harem, its top 5 cause its an amazing story. the genre doesn’t matter.

so u think the quintessential quintuplets and high school dxd have a good storyline

bro pls get some help πŸ™ 😭
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

yes, you are whining lmao. you have been throwing a tantrum for the last 15 minutes over me saying one piece is ass. if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t keep quoting me 😭. you can easily ignore the notifications or close the app. its not hard.

he's just telling u to continue watching for your own good and that's why he cares

yea i don’t care about that, he can say whatever. he gotta accept everyone doesn’t like one piece.
Mar 8, 2023 10:00 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

ok keep watching Till impel down even I took a break from reading the Manga in arabasta but my friend forced me to read it and that's the best decision of my life

i won’t keep watching, it sucks.

idiot ur just too lazy to watch the anime or read thr manga
Mar 8, 2023 10:00 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

I have time to kill so I’ll quote you as long as you quote me, I truly do care πŸ˜‡ again not whining, throwing my strawhat into the ring, read my guy, take your own advice bud.

bro is gonna continue to whine, lmao. you gotta be better man. too much time
Mar 8, 2023 10:01 AM
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

who said i just watched marineford? you can’t see now? i dropped one piece at episode 308. meaning i watched 300+ episodes of it. it started to get boring. also, i don’t like the quintessential quintuplets because its a harem, its top 5 cause its an amazing story. the genre doesn’t matter.

so u think the quintessential quintuplets and high school dxd have a good storyline

yes, they are better than one piece. if you don’t like it, oh well.
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

You want me to send a voice message, call you, or send a telegram? Ofc I’m typing, differ between you and me, I’m not typing just to type, my perineal preference is to believe you weren’t popular irl, so I think that is relevant since you love personal opinions, preferences, etc. or did you switch up all of a sudden? Sorry bud but no one got me into one piece try again :) oh and whether I think for myself or not, won’t change anything now will it. :)

you clearly don’t know what an opinion or preferences are. you still typing with 0 logic. just angry cause i called yo fav series butt. πŸ˜‚

I know you aren’t talking about logic lmao, your list and opinion are the only illogical things in this thread :) you don’t know my favorite series and even if one piece was my favorite series, with or without your support it would still be as good as it is now :) cope
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

he's just telling u to continue watching for your own good and that's why he cares

yea i don’t care about that, he can say whatever. he gotta accept everyone doesn’t like one piece.

no only retards like you who like staring at rias Gregory for 3 hours straight don't like one piece
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

Now I know you aren’t talking about logic lmao
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

i won’t keep watching, it sucks.

are you nuts? i dropped it. πŸ˜‚ also, i hate manga. so im good. get over it.
Mar 8, 2023 10:02 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

you clearly don’t know what an opinion or preferences are. you still typing with 0 logic. just angry cause i called yo fav series butt. πŸ˜‚

I know you aren’t talking about logic lmao, your list and opinion are the only illogical things in this thread :) you don’t know my favorite series and even if one piece was my favorite series, with or without your support it would still be as good as it is now :) cope

all this cause one piece is ass, pitiful.
Mar 8, 2023 10:02 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Now I’m gonna continue to give my two cents, trust me I’m a better man, you’ll never get see that tho :) cope
Mar 8, 2023 10:03 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

dropped it cuz u ain't have the time and not read manga cuz ur too broke
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

no only retards like you who like staring at rias Gregory for 3 hours straight don't like one piece

no correlation. one piece still ass though.
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

All this because you have an ass opinion and list :( do better
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

one piece still sucks
Mar 8, 2023 10:04 AM
Nov 2022
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

based sigma male πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

Now I’m gonna continue to give my two cents, trust me I’m a better man, you’ll never get see that tho :) cope

i wouldn’t care. all i know is that one piece is cat piss.
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

one piece still sucks

One piece is still better than Quints, nino lost, cope
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

one piece still ass
Mar 8, 2023 10:05 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

one piece still sucks

quintuplets got a better story than one piece. im fine.
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

i wouldn’t care. all i know is that one piece is cat piss.

You seem to care more than you know, one piece is goated, cry about it
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

it is a correlation cuz u have bad taste and only like waifus. u probably don't have a life and like hentai. that is why u ain't like one piece
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

dropped it cuz u ain't have the time and not read manga cuz ur too broke

these insults are trash. one piece is terrible.
Mar 8, 2023 10:06 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

That’s factually incorrect but this is you we’re talking about so I’m not surprised about your logic at this point.
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

it is a correlation cuz u have bad taste and only like waifus. u probably don't have a life and like hentai. that is why u ain't like one piece

yawn, one piece a boring and trash series. keep crying.
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

That’s factually incorrect but this is you we’re talking about so I’m not surprised about your logic at this point.

quintuplets got a better story and characters. cry about it.
Mar 8, 2023 10:07 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

one piece still ass

Try again bud ;) it’s goated
Mar 8, 2023 10:08 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Factually incorrect cry about it to someone who cares :)
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

one piece still ass

nope. one piece the weakest in big 3. nothing is changing that.
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

The people changed that a long time ago preschooler lmao
Mar 8, 2023 10:09 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

the people are irrelevant. its a bottom tier series.
Mar 8, 2023 10:10 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

The people keep it going, so it has to has to be better than whatever opinion you could form or is that too hard to understand, should I start using layman’s terms lmao
Mar 8, 2023 10:11 AM
May 2020
RequiemLo64 said:
SixPathsKage said:

The people keep it going, so it has to has to be better than whatever opinion you could form or is that too hard to understand, should I start using layman’s terms lmao

you don’t even know what an opinion is πŸ˜‚ popularity and “the people” don’t matter.
Mar 8, 2023 10:14 AM
Dec 2019
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

you don’t even know what an opinion is πŸ˜‚ popularity and “the people” don’t matter.

That’s your opinion on if I know what an opinion is, your logic is sitting at a clear 0.00 so I could care less about what you think, you have 0 idea on how the anime industry works get over yourself, not everyone is gonna agree with you, don’t throw a hissy fit because you got called out, you knew what you signed up for goofy lmao
Mar 8, 2023 10:15 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

my ass quintessential quintuplets has better characters and storyline

do u like quintessential quintuplets cuz Niku lost ?
Mar 8, 2023 10:15 AM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
RequiemLo64 said:

popularity does cuz then more ppl like it
Mar 8, 2023 10:17 AM
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

my ass quintessential quintuplets has better characters and storyline

do u like quintessential quintuplets cuz Niku lost ?

who cares who lost, still has a better story and characters.
Mar 8, 2023 10:17 AM
May 2020
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

no, popularity does not matter.
Mar 8, 2023 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
I think most on here would say bleach is the worst a year or two ago, but now recency bias and flashy animation is carrying the reboot so maybe not anymore.
Mar 8, 2023 10:31 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
All 3 series from big three are mid so it's hard to say which is the weakest.
They all have the moment were they shine, but as a whole they are all meh.
The original naruto excluding the pacing and fillers was good, same goes for shippuden till the pain arc.
After that it goes downhill.
Bleach peeked at Soul Society Arc and gradually became worse and worse even more so post Aizen and I'm not going to talk about shitty ending.
The general consensus about One Piece is that it became worse post time skip.
❀ Incessant Rain ❀

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Mar 8, 2023 11:18 AM

Nov 2017
Y'all forgetting how damn difficult it is to really get into OP. It doesn't make its intentions clear until 60 eps in when it decides what it wants to do. Naruto starts off WAY stronger, so does Bleach. 

It's in the marathon that Naruto failed, and OP and Bleach succeeded. Like don't get on people for being gate blocked from long running anime. Same for Gintama, these can be massive series that are hard to access for most normies. 

Honestly I'm just proud that normies watched something Imaishi was even partially involved in lol. 

OP is way too kiddie and not in a good way like Naruto when it starts. Bleach has one of the best openings to a show and then has that great adventure arc. OP only wised up with Arabasta saga. 

And anyways most mangakas would be smart to retire since they put their back out drawing, this should be encouraged. 
Mar 8, 2023 12:22 PM
Nov 2021
bro casually made a whole thread war
Mar 8, 2023 2:19 PM
Nov 2022
SixPathsKage said:
Flashyy_761 said:

ok I just explained why it does and u just straight up deny it
Mar 8, 2023 2:26 PM
Nov 2022
Flashyy_761 said:
SixPathsKage said:

ok I just explained why it does and u just straight up deny it

anyway if u wanna argue more do it on discord not here.
Mar 8, 2023 2:26 PM

Feb 2020
People will hate anything that's popular, that's why. It could be decent, or it could be average as hell, but people will still hate it just because of popularity. Boruto did kind of kill Naruto's reputation by just a tad, but a lot of people already weren't Naruto fans at all. I've seen people hate on shows a lot but if there's any insult you should ignore it's people calling something mid. Not only is it the most basic "insult" out there, it's also not even an insult since calling something mid just means you're calling it average.

Also, I really don't understand why people feel so compelled to compare the big three. It probably comes from the huge misconception that the big three is based off of the "best anime" when it's just based off of manga sales.
Mar 8, 2023 2:29 PM
Nov 2021
Bubicel said:
Goat piece is number one then it’s naruto and last it’s bleach for me, I just couldn’t get through it

My exact take. Everyone likes to say One piece takes forever to get good, but 50 episodes into bleach still felt like a grind.
Mar 8, 2023 2:30 PM
Nov 2021
Shelby07 said:
Bleach was amazing

Naruto was awesome

Hunter x Hunter was on a different level

Hxh isn’t big three
Mar 8, 2023 2:33 PM

Aug 2019
First of all people trash every anime at one time or another, so complaining about this series not being respected by some people is such a moot point; go on Twitter at any given time and you'll see someone bashing FMA, AoT, MHA, JJK, etc.

That being said, I think the main reason why Naruto would get flack is because the consensus is generally that pre-timeskip was better than post-timeskip. The war arc in Shippuden in particular really hurt the series due to it being long and interrupted by filler in the anime, as well as there being asspulls all over the place. Then it was followed by more filler and Boruto. Normally Bleach would be considered the weakest of the Big 3 - or at least it was about 10 years ago - but the TYBW arc finally being adapted into an anime changed most people's opinions due to its animation and fast pace. So if one of the Big 3 had to be considered the weakest, that leaves Naruto, because One Piece sure as hell isn't the weakest in terms of plot at least.
Mar 8, 2023 2:35 PM
May 2021
pre shippuden Naruto is probably the weakest. I also think people feel this way because Narutos best arcs aren't as good as the best arcs of the other 2. at its best I would say bleach us the best the best but also the worst at its worst moments. op is oddly the most consistent. this kind of puts Naruto in an awkward place of not being as consistent as op but also never as good as peak bleach. if I'm being brutally honest and objective as possible Naruto probably is the weakest both op and bleach created excellent storytelling when they wanted to and Naruto just didn't
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 149 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 20, 2009

16 by AlexTWI5 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 148 Discussion

20 by AlexTWI5 »»
Yesterday, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 67 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 3, 2009

32 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 22 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Dec 6, 2008

42 by Haru_2806 »»
Yesterday, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 147 Discussion

17 by AlexTWI5 »»
Sep 24, 6:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.