Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.2

Shinichi-kun: Crossbell

Not Voting:
Shinichi-Kun, Amai_yume, Ruu

Past actions:
Day 1 | 1.0 |1.1 |

Still no new votes~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 14, 2017 9:02 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun l never said I was scum reading Cross. Voting someone for pressure doesn't equal scum reading them.

Wait the mafia team has power?! I need to re-read those rules...

- maybe this is a town slip? It could be scum trying to fake a townslip but I still want to consider this.

Amai_yume said:
I don't really agree with those pairings. I still think it's a bit early to make pairings since it's still early conversations. I'm not liking Shinichi though, her tone seems a bit scummy to me. Also not really agreeing with her thoughts.
Can you explain what makes Shinichi's tone scummy, or is it mostly just a gut thing?

Abu said:
I was indecisive about her as I said, are you asking if i'm caught up or not? i'm caught up. About your posts, I like them they are giving me town vibe but i think i need to see more activity from you. As for Amai and Shinichi, I suspect them the most, I didn't like how Shinichi was trying Ruu's townie posts look scummy based on only meta, and Amai hasn't been doing much and she only talked with you and Shinichi. I'm starting to see a Shin/Amai team
okay

i'm trying my best wrt activity but i have finals this week so you won't be getting usual crossbell this game. plus this is only like a 5 player game so yeah

Amai_yume said:
Cross/shinichi seem like t/w because I think shin has been scummy.
you have a town read on me? for what reasons?

Aug 14, 2017 9:06 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu - is there a reason why you are not really interacting with me? I read your posts and you seem to be concerned with interacting more with Amai/Shinichi/Abu?

Abu - can you explain with reasoning as to why you think Ruu and I are town? Plus, there are two scum in the setup. You think that Amai/Shinichi are a team together?

Abu said:
I don't like that, a town should be confident and calm. This paranoia feels scummy
How is paranoia scummy? Moreover, how does that post come from a mafia mindset?

Ruu said:

I do agree with your town read on Bell. I liked his posts so far. The only thing I didn't like was his last post saying he was going to catch up but then never posted anything new. We need to be active because in a small setup scum can use inactivity in their favor.
Explain what posts of mine you liked and provide reasoning as to why?
Aug 14, 2017 9:11 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi said:

Where did these pairings come from, just interaction alone? Or are u saying these are possible scum cominbation? Also why is the only new player to ms being left out?
Did you just.. not fully read the post? She listed as why Amai was left out - because she was not really engaging with anyone.

Shinichi said:

I get town vibes from the fact that abu is stating inactivity is scum anyone else get the same feeling?
Why does that give you town vibes? Abu stating inactivity is scum is as easy as saying as "Lurkers are bad". It's an easy thing to agree with. When has there been a time where inactivity HASN'T been scummy?

Aug 14, 2017 9:13 PM

Jan 2016
Amai_yume said:
@Ruu @Crossbell @Shinichi-kun What are your reads on everyone?
My only one solid townread is Ruu because she has some fairly decent towntells in her posts and I like the way she is approaching the gamestate. I know I'm town. So there's two scum here:

Amai_yume
Shinchi
Abu

I'm really confused about how Shinichi is approaching the gamestate right now. He thinks that you and Abu are town but he thinks that Ruu is scum but is not voting Ruu?

Still trying to sort out you and Abu to figure out who the last town is.
Aug 14, 2017 9:28 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Creating conversation and faking that creation are 2 different thigns my dear ruu. Unless your assuming mafia are supposed to pocket your ideas why would they?.

I know that those are two different things and I was going for both of them.
Why wouldn't they? I would take any opportunity I'm given to achieve my goal which in mafia's case is provoke a mislynch. As scum you used town's posts and ideas to your advantage.

Thats mostly wifom though lol, but if u wre faking that it means ur scum lol.

Aug 14, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:

My read on you is still completely Null

Ruu is leaning towards scum, but i am very biased on this slot.

Abu I see as town, he's actually being very helpful for a chance which threw me off.

Crossbell Is still a null on me, but hes pressuring me for questionable reasons that should be completely NAI.

Aug 14, 2017 9:33 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Shinichi said:

In a big setup its not, but in a small setup where everyone had atleast posted once before any votes were cast showed people were going to be active.

Can you explain what is so bad about abu not voting ruu?
yes, but i am unsure specifically why you think early votes/pressure is a bad thing in this type of setup. sure, everyone is going to be active, but i don't understand why you had a problem with abu/ruu voting for me specifically. can you explain your mindset with regards to that one?

what do you mean by the second question?

Shinichi said:
Why we have plenty of time, also are my quotes to her messages not enough to understand where im coming from?
i want you to substantiate your posts/accusations. you can't just wave a hand and say "i think ruu is scum because X" and not back it up

What was so bad about Abu not voting Ruu even thought he thought she was sheeping him.

I don't feel like they will do much. The player count is small and the activity is slightly high for 5 people with or without votes. Actuall only 1 vote right now so its clearly not needed.

Aug 14, 2017 9:35 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun l never said I was scum reading Cross. Voting someone for pressure doesn't equal scum reading them.

- maybe this is a town slip? It could be scum trying to fake a townslip but I still want to consider this.

It was honestly just a baka mistake I don't think you should be using it to read me.

Aug 14, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
Tbf I would also like to know what makes me scummy this game.
Crossbell said:
Shinichi said:

Where did these pairings come from, just interaction alone? Or are u saying these are possible scum cominbation? Also why is the only new player to ms being left out?
Did you just.. not fully read the post? She listed as why Amai was left out - because she was not really engaging with anyone.

Shinichi said:

I get town vibes from the fact that abu is stating inactivity is scum anyone else get the same feeling?
Why does that give you town vibes? Abu stating inactivity is scum is as easy as saying as "Lurkers are bad". It's an easy thing to agree with. When has there been a time where inactivity HASN'T been scummy?

No i read the explanation, but it just feels weird nonetheless.

It could be that they're pairs. I think your reading into it wrong, I think it makes him town because why would scum Abu state a fact that normally gets him scum read.

Aug 14, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Amai_yume said:
My only one solid townread is Ruu because she has some fairly decent towntells in her posts and I like the way she is approaching the gamestate. I know I'm town. So there's two scum here:

Amai_yume
Shinchi
Abu

I'm really confused about how Shinichi is approaching the gamestate right now. He thinks that you and Abu are town but he thinks that Ruu is scum but is not voting Ruu?

Still trying to sort out you and Abu to figure out who the last town is.

]
Idk why your not surprised at that

Also can i be informemd on these town tells?

Aug 14, 2017 10:18 PM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
Amai_yume said:

I was town reading Crossbell but they haven't posted in a while so that might change soon if they don't come back and improve their game.
After my interactions with Abu and Shin I'm leaning town with Shin.I like how he keeps challenging me, and doesn't just agrees but is very vocal about his opinion instead. On the other hand Abu has some decent posts but I'm not used to this "active" abu so I'm still not sure about my read on him. He is neutral for now. Which is bad cause we have 2 mafias so he is either mafia or one of my town reads is wrong and I'm getting pocketed.
I'm leaning scum with you. I don't find a town motivation behind your posts. You have only respond to pins but don't ask questions yourself apart from asking Abu about his reads earlier and now this post I'm quoting. You had some interactions with Cross and Shin but like I said already I kept seeing you as an outsider while we were discussing among ourselves.
A little about myself, I'm a girl first of all. Another thing is that i'm better at End Game than early game. It's because the way I play does better with the more info I have. I'm just trying to get everything I can reads wise and it's easier from reading interactions and interacting myself about what people have said so far. I also don't really have questions as much as what is going on with interactions. Abu/You I don't think are w/w as the interactions you do seem genuine instead of forced distancing. Shinichi/Abu interactions look not as genuine and that is mainly from my gut. I'm not trying to hide anything here.
Aug 14, 2017 10:27 PM

Oct 2016
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:

Amai_yume said:
I don't really agree with those pairings. I still think it's a bit early to make pairings since it's still early conversations. I'm not liking Shinichi though, her tone seems a bit scummy to me. Also not really agreeing with her thoughts.
Can you explain what makes Shinichi's tone scummy, or is it mostly just a gut thing?

Abu said:
I was indecisive about her as I said, are you asking if i'm caught up or not? i'm caught up. About your posts, I like them they are giving me town vibe but i think i need to see more activity from you. As for Amai and Shinichi, I suspect them the most, I didn't like how Shinichi was trying Ruu's townie posts look scummy based on only meta, and Amai hasn't been doing much and she only talked with you and Shinichi. I'm starting to see a Shin/Amai team
okay

i'm trying my best wrt activity but i have finals this week so you won't be getting usual crossbell this game. plus this is only like a 5 player game so yeah

Amai_yume said:

It's his earlier discussion about you and what shin proceeded to say for the first 24 hrs. It just felt like scum trying to diverge the thread with a popular player.
Aug 15, 2017 5:34 AM

May 2015
Crossbell said:
Ruu - is there a reason why you are not really interacting with me? I read your posts and you seem to be concerned with interacting more with Amai/Shinichi/Abu?

Abu - can you explain with reasoning as to why you think Ruu and I are town? Plus, there are two scum in the setup. You think that Amai/Shinichi are a team together?

Abu said:
I don't like that, a town should be confident and calm. This paranoia feels scummy

Ruu said:

I do agree with your town read on Bell. I liked his posts so far. The only thing I didn't like was his last post saying he was going to catch up but then never posted anything new. We need to be active because in a small setup scum can use inactivity in their favor.

I haven't talk to you much because you were pretty MIA and I didn't have questions at that time. I did ask some general questions to everyone like my "pairing vs" post that included you.
I thought I had asked you about why you are still voting for Shin but maybe I thought about it but didn't write it down? I'm on mobile so going back to look for posts is almost impossible.
I was town reading you based on the content of your posts, the type of questions you made and your Town. I saw a calm town mindset behind it, if that makes sense, I'm still trying to improve my tone analysis skills but that is how I see it.
Am I the only one who is liking Shin's posts? I have re-read them and I'm getting town vibes from it. He is too confrontal and out there to be scum imo. Do you still scum read him? If so why?
Aug 15, 2017 5:37 AM

May 2015
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

I was town reading Crossbell but they haven't posted in a while so that might change soon if they don't come back and improve their game.
After my interactions with Abu and Shin I'm leaning town with Shin.I like how he keeps challenging me, and doesn't just agrees but is very vocal about his opinion instead. On the other hand Abu has some decent posts but I'm not used to this "active" abu so I'm still not sure about my read on him. He is neutral for now. Which is bad cause we have 2 mafias so he is either mafia or one of my town reads is wrong and I'm getting pocketed.
I'm leaning scum with you. I don't find a town motivation behind your posts. You have only respond to pins but don't ask questions yourself apart from asking Abu about his reads earlier and now this post I'm quoting. You had some interactions with Cross and Shin but like I said already I kept seeing you as an outsider while we were discussing among ourselves.
A little about myself, I'm a girl first of all. Another thing is that i'm better at End Game than early game. It's because the way I play does better with the more info I have. I'm just trying to get everything I can reads wise and it's easier from reading interactions and interacting myself about what people have said so far. I also don't really have questions as much as what is going on with interactions. Abu/You I don't think are w/w as the interactions you do seem genuine instead of forced distancing. Shinichi/Abu interactions look not as genuine and that is mainly from my gut. I'm not trying to hide anything here.

I get that but the problem is that in the meantime you don't give us enought to get a good read on you. I wouldn't mind your playstyle if I new your alignment but I don't and it's hard for me to trust you or town read you based only on your word that you will be better by EoD.
Aug 15, 2017 6:10 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Crossbell said:

It was honestly just a baka mistake I don't think you should be using it to read me.

If Cross was talking about me why were you so concerned? He didn't mention you nor use it against you. I found this post odd.

I'm town reading you atm but this type of posts make me uneasy :/
Aug 15, 2017 7:10 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If Cross was talking about me why were you so concerned? He didn't mention you nor use it against you. I found this post odd.

Pretty sure hes talking about me unless your saying you faked a town slip too

Aug 15, 2017 7:42 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I was sure he was talking about me. Cause that bolded part was mine.
Aug 15, 2017 7:44 AM

May 2015
What's your read on Amai? Specially after their latest posts. @Shinichi-kun
Aug 15, 2017 8:09 AM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

He has become known as the univeral gender pronoun for ms haha

Well this game should be a cake walk for you to figure out, because we're practically in end game aready due to a few players. Also What seems so genuine between their interactions but not mine? I like gut feelings, also I wouldnt even mind if I got lynched just a free vengeful kill for me.

Amai_yume said:
Crossbell said:

okay

It's his earlier discussion about you and what shin proceeded to say for the first 24 hrs. It just felt like scum trying to diverge the thread with a popular player.

Crossbell is a popular player there isn't any diverging, always weird playing with new players to the site.

Aug 15, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Crossbell said:

I haven't talk to you much because you were pretty MIA and I didn't have questions at that time. I did ask some general questions to everyone like my "pairing vs" post that included you.
I thought I had asked you about why you are still voting for Shin but maybe I thought about it but didn't write it down? I'm on mobile so going back to look for posts is almost impossible.
I was town reading you based on the content of your posts, the type of questions you made and your Town. I saw a calm town mindset behind it, if that makes sense, I'm still trying to improve my tone analysis skills but that is how I see it.
Am I the only one who is liking Shin's posts? I have re-read them and I'm getting town vibes from it. He is too confrontal and out there to be scum imo. Do you still scum read him? If so why?

He's voting me because i am a scum read i suppose lol, atleast thats what his vote should mean at this point in the game. I still don't agree that he was that mia, so not sure why you feel the ened to bring it up. To be fair you didn't even give him a question during that post.

Also what aobut my posts even give off a town vibe?

Aug 15, 2017 8:14 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I was sure he was talking about me. Cause that bolded part was mine.

Guess we have to wait for cross to fix the hole lol

Ruu said:
What's your read on Amai? Specially after their latest posts. @Shinichi-kun

Idk not good at reading players that are new to the site, and its really weird being question for actions im used to doing as town. She does seem to be overly cautious plus I dont know why she felt the need to tell us she is better at end game. Seems more like a way for us to ignore any bad or akward plays that may happen in the early game but that just me overthinking shit.

Aug 15, 2017 8:30 AM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
Amai_yume said:

I get that but the problem is that in the meantime you don't give us enought to get a good read on you. I wouldn't mind your playstyle if I new your alignment but I don't and it's hard for me to trust you or town read you based only on your word that you will be better by EoD.
Do you think scum would try to be distant this game?
Aug 15, 2017 9:27 AM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

That depends on the player not the alignment.

Aug 15, 2017 9:28 AM

May 2015
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

Hard to tell. Every player has their own play style that doesn't change between setups. I wouldn't do it but I know players that would.
Aug 15, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

He's voting me because i am a scum read i suppose lol, atleast thats what his vote should mean at this point in the game. I still don't agree that he was that mia, so not sure why you feel the ened to bring it up. To be fair you didn't even give him a question during that post.

Your posts remind me of Town!Shin. Like I said, you confront people and are not afraid to disagree with them. I found this things town tells from you.
Aug 15, 2017 9:38 AM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
Amai_yume said:

Hard to tell. Every player has their own play style that doesn't change between setups. I wouldn't do it but I know players that would.
In a 5 player game, do you think distant would be wise though? You say that i'm distant, but don't really know me and that is why I asked this question. Distance is a problem here which points to being more town in early game than late game. it's how I see this game.
Aug 15, 2017 10:35 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Your posts remind me of Town!Shin. Like I said, you confront people and are not afraid to disagree with them. I found this things town tells from you.

I hate u i cant tell if i am being pocketed or something.

Aug 15, 2017 10:37 AM

Dec 2013
@Amai_yume, @Crossbell, @AbuHumaid, @Ruu

Phase change in 6 hours i mean i would like for mafia to be lynched day 1, a townie being lynched also aint that distarous.

I wont be here for phase change sadly

Aug 15, 2017 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
you can't just tell me "I don't pocket" how am i supposed to know if you're not lying? You have to prove it

@Ruu is Shin renown for pocketing as a player? or have you seen him pocketing people on one of your games with him?

Also what did you see in Ruu that's similar to scum Ruu on the Kiznaiver game exactly?

and how was my two posts about Amai forced? are you trying to defend your "scum mate" now?
Aug 15, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2013
@abuhumaid

Your not suppose to know, kinda how lieing works lol

The aggresive questioning, the want to find someone supicious.

Cause they arent something i would expect from you.

Vote:ruu

Either way i need to vote before i leave for work.

Aug 15, 2017 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
AbuHumaid said:
Fine, we'll see though I don't like that "I'm new to this site" excuse, aren't you an experienced player? stuff like that shouldn't matter, and being new to a site doesn't really effect your mafia play
and sorry about that I didn't notice that you asked me for reads.
these are my reads, though there's nothing solid some of these are based on gut feeling.

Town lean:
Ruu
Crossbell

Neutral:
Amai

Scum lean:
Shinichi
Even if I am experienced, what i'm good at might not be played here. Ok, Cross I feel needs to say a bit more before I say my read of him.
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

you remind a lot of the last game, you are so under the radar and making excuses and procrastinating. You're asking us questions but you're providing little information yourself. Can you also explain what's not genuine about my interactions with Shin?

Vote: Amai
Aug 15, 2017 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
@abuhumaid

Your not suppose to know, kinda how lieing works lol

The aggresive questioning, the want to find someone supicious.

Cause they arent something i would expect from you.

Vote:ruu

Either way i need to vote before i leave for work.
did you just admit you're lying?
Aug 15, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2009
Announcement:

Ruu's internet is out, but she should be back by end of day.
@Shinichi-kun, @Amai_yume, @Crossbell, @AbuHumaid, @Ruu

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 15, 2017 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:

Abu said:

Ruu said:

Ruu has been posting a lot and engaging with everyone, that's the main reason why I town read her, and you have been posting some helpful posts, I'm not seeing your lazy scum self here. And the fact that you called Ruu out for not engaging with you much and that you asked her to explain why she town read you gives you town points at least from me, it means that you're not afraid to interact with her, I was seeing a Ruu/Cross team first but not anymore.

Paranoia in a situation like that is scummy, there wasn't that much pressure on her I wasn't even voting her and it was too early in the game to be that paranoid.
Aug 15, 2017 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:

Amai_yume said:

Abu said:
okay

Amai_yume said:

can you explain how that's a slip? I don't get it

and alright, understandable. We all have real lives
Aug 15, 2017 1:33 PM

Jun 2009
Announcement:

Ruu's internet is out until maybe Thursday.
Long distance text messages are hard to understand sometimes
But she requests replacement.
Replacement hunt underway.

Aug 15, 2017 1:35 PM

Oct 2016
My reads so far are

Ruu- town
Cross- lean town
Abu - Null
Shin - Scum
Aug 15, 2017 1:37 PM

Oct 2016
@AbuHumaid How is it similar to Eeveelution?
Aug 15, 2017 1:52 PM

Jun 2009
Announcement.

RE1031 will replace in for Ruu.
As this is a nightless active game with little time left.
Phase will be extended 24 hours.

New time until phase 2

Announcement:

@Shinichi-kun, @Amai_yume, @Crossbell, @AbuHumaid, @RE1031

Aug 15, 2017 1:57 PM

Oct 2016
Oh hey RE
Aug 15, 2017 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
I already said that you're making excuses and procrastinating like on that game
Aug 15, 2017 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome @RE1031
Aug 15, 2017 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
@RE1031 are you scum?
Aug 15, 2017 2:13 PM

Oct 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:
I already said that you're making excuses and procrastinating like on that game
Show me the quote by quote similarity. I have more posts here than the night/day phase over in eeveelution. This is hardly procrastionation and I've explained why I view the game thread, so it's hardly an excuse too. Your reasons for suspecting me are poor imo.
Aug 15, 2017 3:45 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Announcement:

Ruu's internet is out, but she should be back by end of day.

I'm here!!!! Internet came back earlier than expected!! Am I too late?
Aug 15, 2017 3:46 PM

May 2015
Aug 15, 2017 3:50 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
I got replaced 😢
You asked to be replaced.

Aug 15, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
I got replaced 😢
You asked to be replaced.

Yeah I know xD I was sad cause I thought you were still looking for a replacement but you got RE and so I couldn't finish your game that's why I was sad.
Aug 15, 2017 3:57 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
@RE1031 are you scum?

Hey guys! I guess I ended up in one of Suzune's micro games sooner than I thought.
And thankfully not. Dear god I never want to be scum again after The Morning After TTwTT
___

You can expect a full catch up by tonight. 5 pages is nothing... i hope
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.