Forum Settings
Forums

why do people get consoles instead of gaming pc's and brag about it !?

New
Would you get a console ?
Yes, Pc's lag !
27.2%
Nah consoles are overrated .
72.8%
81 votes
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2014 8:48 AM

Mar 2014
Heredity said:
i've played dynasty warriors: gundam reborn for 30 hours since i bought it half a week ago. you should try it: playing video games.

Yes, try it. Play video games regardless of the platform.
Jul 24, 2014 8:59 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka disses steam yet it runs faster and better than PSN and Sexbox Live
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jul 24, 2014 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:

Runs faster? You mean takes ages to load itself and then takes ages to run the games and when you run a new game, you always find yourself installing DirectX all over and you figure out that from a majority of games, always 100MBs are wasted for a THOUSAND copies of DirectX?

No seriously, I'll get back to my hard drive and clean up those DirectX clones. But seriously, Steam deserves to be dissed, because its a client that keeps getting new gimmicks while gets no fixes. Its the harsh truth you have to accept.
Jul 24, 2014 9:04 AM

Mar 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

Runs faster? You mean takes ages to load itself and then takes ages to run the games and when you run a new game, you always find yourself installing DirectX all over and you figure out that from a majority of games, always 100MBs are wasted for a THOUSAND copies of DirectX?

No seriously, I'll get back to my hard drive and clean up those DirectX clones. But seriously, Steam deserves to be dissed, because its a client that keeps getting new gimmicks while gets no fixes. Its the harsh truth you have to accept.

What.

Seriously though, if you're ending up with a thousand copies of DirectX, you're doing something wrong.

inb4 using Steam is said doing something wrong
Jul 24, 2014 9:06 AM
Jun 2014

Now rise up gamers. Throw your consoles in the bin. Wait you can keep your sony consoles. Throw your Xboner in the bin. Don't be dictated to. You are the gaming industry so control the gaming industry. Hm. These Microsoft people. They tried to chain you down but when they felt the backlash, they gave in. What does that mean? It means if you let them treat you like crap then they would of.

Halls Microsoft, painted green
Money talking
Power wolves beset your door
Hear them stalking

Soon you'll please their appetite
They devour
Hammer of Microsoft crushes you
Overpower

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can't believe the things you say
I can't believe, I can't believe the price you pay

Nothing can save you
Gaming is lost
Gaming is raped
Gaming is gone
Jul 24, 2014 9:07 AM

Nov 2012
I won't bother quoting now, seriously.

Wow, close-mindedness much?

Saying PC is more overpriced is plain false.
Also, PC performance doesn't degrade that much, just keep your PC clean and it'll be almost at factory-new performance.

Fine, if you prefer organising physical boxes as opposed to steam games, good for you, I don't.

Steam doesn't lag with me and none of the people I talk with.

zombies dont one hit kill you not even on expert. Get yourr facts straight.
You obviously still dont know what you're talking about.

Misinterpretation much?
I have a friend using my library and he can play while I play, albeit different games

can't an FPS have puzzle, and physics? The physics in HL are one of its most interesting mechanics, if you run out of ammo you can use objects from your environment to kill things, using the gravity gun.
Valve logo was definitely not the only reason, valve wasn't nearly as popular as it is today.

I definitely didn't choose PC based on Pros alone, its just that the con of being more complicated doesn't really matter to me.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever."
"Anon is legitimately retarded so you shouldn't be too proud of yourself." -Enema
Jul 24, 2014 9:08 AM

Mar 2014
Cyaegha said:
What.

Seriously though, if you're ending up with a thousand copies of DirectX, you're doing something wrong.

inb4 using Steam is said doing something wrong

Steam figures out that instead of downloading me DirectX once and then marking my computer as DirectX installed, no, it routinely downloads DirectX with games that need it whether I had Direct X or not! After checking my Steam games again in one of my partitions, and deleting the extra DirectX copies Steam downloads even though I have it installed, I have jumped from 29.1GBs to... 29.6GBs. But yes, even the fractions matter to me. Why take up MBs of something I already installed and download it a hundred times?
Jul 24, 2014 9:10 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

You obviously have a shit computer then. Okay so I'm on chrome right now listening to Metallica play Master of Puppets live. I have Sony Vegas open. Let's see how long it takes to open up and run metal gear rising. Wait let me render this video as well. Okay it took me 12 seconds to get in there and load MGR. You obviously need to sort out your computer.
Jul 24, 2014 9:18 AM

Mar 2014
afonsanho said:
Saying PC is more overpriced is plain false.

It is. Want uber performance? Pay more. Want to play PS1 era games? Ugh sure, pay too less but forget that GTA V that will be released later.

Also, PC performance doesn't degrade that much, just keep your PC clean and it'll be almost at factory-new performance.

Sure it can; tech moving at high speed is one bit. Games using more resources is another.

Fine, if you prefer organising physical boxes as opposed to steam games, good for you, I don't.

Your preferences, but I like having control of my library.

Steam doesn't lag with me and none of the people I talk with.

Well it does.

You can't get that I played the game and this was happening to me right? Zombies are one hit KOs.

Misinterpretation much?
I have a friend using my library and he can play while I play, albeit different games

Stop misinterpreting yourself. All your library is shared; this means that if he plays Half-Life that you own, and you play Company of Heroes, he's screwed.

can't an FPS have puzzle, and physics? The physics in HL are one of its most interesting mechanics, if you run out of ammo you can use objects from your environment to kill things, using the gravity gun.

Sure, but the only time I saw myself using the gravity gun was Ravenholm. Wow, a gimmick employed to one part of an entire game made the game popular. Woot.

I definitely didn't choose PC based on Pros alone, its just that the con of being more complicated doesn't really matter to me.

I chose it for the mouse and the keyboard.

But either way, you should get it, none of the two platforms trump the other.
Jul 24, 2014 9:25 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:
You obviously have a shit computer then. Okay so I'm on chrome right now listening to Metallica play Master of Puppets live. I have Sony Vegas open. Let's see how long it takes to open up and run metal gear rising. Wait let me render this video as well. Okay it took me 12 seconds to get in there and load MGR. You obviously need to sort out your computer.

Steam requires a single core computer.
I have a dual core 2.8GHz computer.

I've ran it on a single core, a dual core, and a dual core hyperthreaded laptop. All of them still had Steam running like shit. Btw, nice example bringing up Metal Gear Rising. Am I talking and complaining about Steam... or Metal Gear Rising, may I wonder? Did I even bring up Metal Gear Rising in the first place?

DUH. Guys, this is the PC master race en short. You say Steam is broken, they say your computer is shit. Seriously, console gamers, stick to your consoles. You don't need to deal with this atrocity that is blindly loved called Steam.

EDIT: Good, now GTA IV is a black screen. Now when I need it, its borked. Not to mention how many times I've set up Sonic Generations, only to come back a day later and find it complaining that it isn't configured again... Also Steam is selling games that, may luck be with you. I have to turn off my internet then run that game and replug the net, or else it crashes because it can't find a server for activation checking. Steam is allowing games with dead activation processes that result in crashes like Assassin's Creed to lurk.

EDIT2: Checking the "Install Steam" page currently for the specs needed to run Steam, it returns with:
"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.282c1ab8.1406219228.103d2080"

Wow, the whole Steam getting offline ordeal is always happening. Even now.
Tsun_PookaJul 24, 2014 9:30 AM
Jul 24, 2014 9:29 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

Steam requires a single core computer.
I have a dual core 2.8GHz computer.

I've ran it on a single core, a dual core, and a dual core hyperthreaded laptop. All of them still had Steam running like shit. Btw, nice example bringing up Metal Gear Rising. Am I talking and complaining about Steam... or Metal Gear Rising, may I wonder? Did I even bring up Metal Gear Rising in the first place?

DUH. Guys, this is the PC master race en short. You say Steam is broken, they say your computer is shit. Seriously, console gamers, stick to your consoles. You don't need to deal with this atrocity that is blindly loved called Steam.

EDIT: Good, now GTA IV is a black screen. Now when I need it, its borked. Not to mention how many times I've set up Sonic Generations, only to come back a day later and find it complaining that it isn't configured again...

You say all these things yet I experience none of it. You're obviously doing something wrong. Viewers, don't let Pooka twist your mind. There's something wrong with his computer. Even my old laptop could run steam nice and fast and that was on windows 8.
Jul 24, 2014 9:31 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:
You say all these things yet I experience none of it. You're obviously doing something wrong. Viewers, don't let Pooka twist your mind. There's something wrong with his computer. Even my old laptop could run steam nice and fast and that was on windows 8.

Yeah, when I have three different computers and installed Steam like many times, it must be something wrong! Wow, PC Master Idiots flawed logic. Guys, just don't let that guy twist your mind. He's obviously blind to the flaws Steam has.

EDIT: From above post:
EDIT: Good, now GTA IV is a black screen. Now when I need it, its borked. Not to mention how many times I've set up Sonic Generations, only to come back a day later and find it complaining that it isn't configured again... Also Steam is selling games that, may luck be with you. I have to turn off my internet then run that game and replug the net, or else it crashes because it can't find a server for activation checking. Steam is allowing games with dead activation processes that result in crashes like Assassin's Creed to lurk in its broken state, for sale.

EDIT2: Checking the "Install Steam" page currently for the specs needed to run Steam, it returns with:

Jul 24, 2014 9:34 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

Yeah, when I have three different computers and installed Steam like many times, it must be something wrong! Wow, PC Master Idiots flawed logic. Guys, just don't let that guy twist your mind. He's obviously blind to the flaws Steam has.

You obviously don't know how to manage your computers ahah. What a fail. Sell your PC, you don't know how to handel it. Basically what Tsun_Pooka is saying is this "my computer sucks so pc gaming sucks"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
Jul 24, 2014 9:37 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:
Tsun_Pooka said:

You obviously don't know how to manage your computers ahah. What a fail. Sell your PC, you don't know how to handel it. Basically what Tsun_Pooka is saying is this "my computer sucks so pc gaming sucks"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__

Nice facepalm text in here. What you're saying is essentially "NAAAAAAAAHHH STEAM ISN'T BROKEN YOUR THREE COMPUTERS ARE ALL BROKEN AHHHHHH"

My computer runs games just fine. But Steam? I swear its more troublesome than the games are.

Plot twist: new comptuer, old computer, fresh installation, empty HDD, another computer not mine, etc, Steam is still broken. Fact. However, it appears from the amounts of server downs and routine maintenance that it IS Valve which cannot manage their server computers. Origin is more stable and doesn't run to even a 1/5th of all Steam's problems. Why can't Steam be better than Origin then?
Tsun_PookaJul 24, 2014 9:40 AM
Jul 24, 2014 9:41 AM

Nov 2008
afonsanho said:
I think he means some of the specials can incapacitate you with one hit. But that's a dumb thing to complain about. You work as a team so that someone who is down can be helped when needed.

I can't believe he said boxes are more convenient than Steam. Sure, putting the disc in the first time is faster than downloading a game, but after that discs are a pain. I have shortcuts of the games I currently play on my desktop, so starting a game takes one instant step instead of three or, if there is already a disc in the console, six, each of which requires more exertion. And with a large capacity hard drive, you never have to uninstall games until you lose interest and don't come back to them for a long time.

Jul 24, 2014 9:41 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

Nice facepalm text in here. What you're saying is essentially "NAAAAAAAAHHH STEAM ISN'T BROKEN YOUR THREE COMPUTERS ARE ALL BROKEN AHHHHHH"

My computer runs games just fine. But Steam? I swear its more troublesome than the games are.

Plot twist: new comptuer, old computer, fresh installation, empty HDD, another computer not mine, etc, Steam is still broken. Fact.

Do the math. It takes my computer 12 seconds to get into steam and run a game. Apparently some people didn't go to their maths lessons. So what does that mean Pooka? It means there is something wrong with your computer because my computer runs steam fine. Did you read that? Can you read? I'll say it again. My computer runs steam fine while you have problems with steam so you obviously need to get your computer fixed. Don't blame steam for your crap computer. Do I have to say in in Japanese?

Jul 24, 2014 9:46 AM

Jun 2011
I have both and I don't give a shit.

Jul 24, 2014 10:19 AM

Nov 2012
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

EDIT: From above post:
EDIT: Good, now GTA IV is a black screen. Now when I need it, its borked. Not to mention how many times I've set up Sonic Generations, only to come back a day later and find it complaining that it isn't configured again... Also Steam is selling games that, may luck be with you. I have to turn off my internet then run that game and replug the net, or else it crashes because it can't find a server for activation checking. Steam is allowing games with dead activation processes that result in crashes like Assassin's Creed to lurk in its broken state, for sale.

Tsun I have a 500 euro HP LAPTOP that I bought 7 years ago, which was when I created my steam account.

It runs steam flawlessly, only complain i have is that it gets a bit slow for 30 seconds after closing TF2, which is to be expected since it's 7 year old hardware.

The problem isn't steam, it's you.
"Anon is legitimately retarded so you shouldn't be too proud of yourself." -Enema
Jul 24, 2014 10:25 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:

Do the math. It takes my computer 12 seconds to get into steam and run a game. Apparently some people didn't go to their maths lessons. So what does that mean Pooka? It means there is something wrong with your computer because my computer runs steam fine. Did you read that? Can you read? I'll say it again. My computer runs steam fine while you have problems with steam so you obviously need to get your computer fixed. Don't blame steam for your crap computer. Do I have to say in in Japanese?

Oh really? Let's do the math.
A game like Sonic Racing Transformed, takes only a second to load up the copyright screen. Its all fine, isn't it?
I run Red Orchestra 2 SP, and see all the logos for me to see.
I run Minecraft, and the login procedure only takes me 2 second before I see the Mojang logo.
Origin, I only need to double click the icon. In 5 seconds without anything else needed to be done, its open.
Steam... oh god.

Even games that are sold on Steam run better than Steam itself. So let me know exactly, if you stated that it was so obvious, tell me, what am I doing wrong with managing my computer? Speak to me honestly, and no, don't tell me my computer is wrong because Steam works bad on my devices but somehow Steam doesn't on yours! The problem is to be blamed and only to be blamed on Steam. Get this fact straight to your skull, because my computer is perfectly fine and capable of running games.

Btw, nice video. Half of it is simply complaining about keyboards and mouses being the only thing, the big reason why I chose the PC platform. And he does miss a thing though... what if I want a desktop and a TV environment at the same time? Ironically, he said NOTHING about gamers saying Steam is broken, so?
Tsun_PookaJul 24, 2014 10:39 AM
Jul 24, 2014 10:27 AM

Mar 2014
afonsanho said:
The problem isn't steam, it's you.

Nice counter-attack here. I'm afraid its a red herring since I have literally, three computers at the house, none of them had Steam running as well as you say it is. Stop thinking it is my problem. The problem is with Steam. You just don't want to admit it, because that would be against years of praising Baka Gabe. Just look at the above post. Origin runs better on my machine, why Steam doesn't? Because its Steam's fault. Clearly I can't have my computer running things fine while Steam is the only bug around here.
Jul 24, 2014 10:38 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

Oh really? Let's do the math.
A game like Sonic Racing Transformed, takes only a second to load up the copyright screen. Its all fine, isn't it?
I run Red Orchestra 2 SP, and see all the logos for me to see.
I run Minecraft, and the login procedure only takes me 2 second before I see the Mojang logo.
Origin, I only need to double click the icon. In 5 seconds without anything else needed to be done, its open.
Steam... oh god.

Even games that are sold on Steam run better than Steam itself. So let me know exactly, if you stated that it was so obvious, tell me, what am I doing wrong with managing my computer? Speak to me honestly, and no, don't tell me my computer is wrong because Steam works bad on my devices but somehow Steam doesn't on yours! The problem is to be blamed and only to be blamed on Steam. Get this fact straight to your skull, because my computer is perfectly fine and capable of running games.

Pooka is just a fake PC gamer blaming steam for his poor pc performance. Hey, Lash can run steam pretty well and so can many others but my pc can't run it well so I'm going to blame steam. It's like talking to a monkey. Do you know what you're saying, Pooka. Let me give you an example. It's like having a burger for the first time, the burger wasn't cooked very well by the chef so you say all burgers are rubbish.
Jul 24, 2014 10:43 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:

Pooka is just a fake PC gamer blaming steam for his poor pc performance. Hey, Lash can run steam pretty well and so can many others but my pc can't run it well so I'm going to blame steam. It's like talking to a monkey. Do you know what you're saying, Pooka. Let me give you an example. It's like having a burger for the first time, the burger wasn't cooked very well by the chef so you say all burgers are rubbish.

Ironically the video you provided about "fake PC gamers" (fake gamers existed?!) only complains about two things only:

A) You can have your computer permanently sitting there in a TV environment
B) You can use controls and keyboards and mouses as opposed to only keyboards and mouses.

It IS quite interesting that you brought this video up even though it has NOTHING to do with me saying that Steam performance is poor. Look, you're just an idiot who can't even bring up a video to help him state against exactly what he wants to be against. Part of the PC Master Idiots I say.

When THREE OF MY COMPUTERS can't even run Steam well, but everything else runs FINE, there has to be something with Steam. You don't want to believe that? Well go live in Wonderland. Apparently, I'm not the only one with lag issues. A simple Google search opens your closed PC Master Idiots mind.

And apparently, having over 200 games on the PC, all splattered across GMG, Steam, Desura, Origin, GOG, kept as .exes in my Dropbox, apparently, don't even prevent me from looking like one of these "fake" PC gamers. The last time I played a PS3 with my friend, playing PES 2013 multiplayer, was on 7/1. The last time I played on my PC were minutes ago.

Please, elaborate how am I messing up the management of my computer, idiot.
Tsun_PookaJul 24, 2014 10:49 AM
Jul 24, 2014 10:53 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

Ironically the video you provided about "fake PC gamers" (fake gamers existed?!) only complains about two things only:

A) You can have your computer permanently sitting there in a TV environment
B) You can use controls and keyboards and mouses as opposed to only keyboards and mouses.

It IS quite interesting that you brought this video up even though it has NOTHING to do with me saying that Steam performance is poor. Look, you're just an idiot who can't even bring up a video to help him state against exactly what he wants to be against. Part of the PC Master Idiots I say.

When THREE OF MY COMPUTERS can't even run Steam well, but everything else runs FINE, there has to be something with Steam. You don't want to believe that? Well go live in Wonderland.

And apparently, having over 200 games on the PC, all splattered across GMG, Steam, Desura, Origin, GOG, kept as .exes in my Dropbox, apparently, don't even prevent me from looking like one of these "fake" PC gamers.

How old are you seriously? You must be a kid haha. That video is very relevant because he talks about fake pc gamers (you) who blame pc for problems that they cause. User Error. I want you to Google that. No. I want you to write an essay about it. Study the meaning. Don't come back to me until you do.
Jul 24, 2014 10:53 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:
How old are you seriously? You must be a kid haha. That video is very relevant because he talks about fake pc gamers (you) who blame pc for problems that they cause. User Error. I want you to Google that. No. I want you to write an essay about it. Study the meaning behind. Don't come back to me until you do.

That video is IRRELEVANT to what you say!
The video only mentions controllers and TVs in the living room. Never mentioned blaming PC for problems.

[size=200]Seriously guys, lashlethal proved to be a big idiot. He linked a video, but apparently the video contains NOTHING of what he says it does.[/quote]
Jul 24, 2014 10:57 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:
How old are you seriously? You must be a kid haha. That video is very relevant because he talks about fake pc gamers (you) who blame pc for problems that they cause. User Error. I want you to Google that. No. I want you to write an essay about it. Study the meaning behind. Don't come back to me until you do.

I'll say it for the last time. If you can't understand what I'm saying, it's because you have mental difficulties. Other people have no problems with steam while you do? What does that mean? It means there is something wrong with your pc and not steam? Why? I'll say it again. Because other people can run it smoothly while you can't. User error. User error.
Jul 24, 2014 10:58 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:
Tsun_Pooka said:

I can't answer your question properly because I'm mentally insane.

Oh what a fucking idiot. What a waste of time. I'll ask this for the last time:
[/quote]
Jul 24, 2014 11:00 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:

I can't answer your question because I'm mentally insane.

Oh what a fucking idiot. What a waste of time. I'll ask this for the last time:
[/quote]

Nah, you're a retard. Log out of Myanimelist, delete your account and sell your pc. Fake pc gamers spreading around the net like a plague smh

Jul 24, 2014 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
LashLethal said:
I'm ultra retarded

Good, you just couldn't answer my question properly. Instead of giving a specific answer on how am I messing up the management of my computer, you gave me a retard meme instead.

Let me strike you in the face with the truth: I can have the most powerful Windows computer ever made. That doesn't mean I can run everything, because for some reason a program or two could be badly developed, my UltraSuperPowerful Computer will never run properly. Steam happens to be one of them; always a computer bug instead of a full fledged program like Origin.

Seriously, retards like you should put their nose back to mom's house.

Okay, how about YOU log out of MAL, delete your account and then sell your PC? Because I can't see myself doing it anytime soon, especially when a retard like you tells me that.
Jul 24, 2014 11:10 AM
Jun 2014
Tsun_Pooka said:
LashLethal said:
I'm ultra retarded

Good, you just couldn't answer my question properly. Instead of giving a specific answer on how am I messing up the management of my computer, you gave me a retard meme instead.

Let me strike you in the face with the truth: I can have the most powerful Windows computer ever made. That doesn't mean I can run everything, because for some reason a program or two could be badly developed, my UltraSuperPowerful Computer will never run properly. Steam happens to be one of them; always a computer bug instead of a full fledged program like Origin.

Seriously, retards like you should put their nose back to mom's house.

Okay, how about YOU log out of MAL, delete your account and then sell your PC? Because I can't see myself doing it anytime soon, especially when a retard like you tells me that.

Yes yes yeeees and father chrismas is black...
Jul 24, 2014 11:20 AM

Nov 2012
Tsun_Pooka

Anyway, Steam issues only seems to affect you.

Where do you live btw? Servers may be more unstable depending on where you are.
Jul 24, 2014 11:23 AM

Mar 2013
LashLethal said:

Yes yes yeeees and father chrismas is black...

Of course he is, how else could he be so proficient at breaking into peoples houses?
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jul 24, 2014 12:03 PM

Mar 2014
afonsanho said:
Tsun_Pooka

A Google search can let you know that I'm the only one. I've changed the server thing to all sorts of countries and still no dice. Though the problem isn't with where I live, as long as I have internet I'll receive my website. But the problem happens that Steam servers aren't maintained enough. Oh, and there are problems with trading. Clearly trading windows getting suddenly quit as well as sometimes, the items don't even show up. Clearly two can see this issue.

Where I live is private.
Jul 24, 2014 12:33 PM

Nov 2012
Tsun_Pooka said:
afonsanho said:
Tsun_Pooka

A Google search can let you know that I'm the only one. I've changed the server thing to all sorts of countries and still no dice. Though the problem isn't with where I live, as long as I have internet I'll receive my website. But the problem happens that Steam servers aren't maintained enough. Oh, and there are problems with trading. Clearly trading windows getting suddenly quit as well as sometimes, the items don't even show up. Clearly two can see this issue.

Where I live is private.

Suit yourself then.
Jul 24, 2014 1:27 PM
Jul 2014
afonsanho said:
OPPRIME said:

nah man, just stating the facts in face of pc propaganda bullshit
talk to me when pc will have games like uncharted 4, deep down, FFXV and so on

Oh the irony...

Talk to me when you have games like:

I could keep going.

The Walking Dead=ps3,ps4,ps vita
Star motherfucking Citizen=1 good pc exclusive(not triple a)
The Witcher=really? we have The Witcher 3 on next gen, keep trying
DayZ=H1ZI
Crusader Kings=wut
Arma 3==1 good pc exclusive(not triple a)
Space engineers=wut
A non-shit version of minecraft=wut
Don't starve=ps3,ps4,ps vita
Starcraft=1 good pc exclusive(not triple a)
World of Warcraft=1 good pc exclusive(not triple a)
Bleed=wut
Shovel Knight=ps vita
Terraria=ps vita
Kerbal space program=wut
Euro Truck Simulator 2(literally the best sim ever)=sims4retards
SPORE (overhyped but good)=wut
Age of Empires=wut
Age of mythology=wut
Mount and Blade=wut
Europa Universalis=wut

you clearly have no idea about the current state of console gaming so i'll stop speaking to you because you are, a)in denial, b)pc fanboy/biased, c)not a real gamer, d)uninformed and very very arrogant
BTW, Have you head of The Last of Us? you know that game? THE MOST AWARDED GAME IN HISTORY? yeah that game, console exclusive, ps3/ps4 exclusive exactly
Jul 24, 2014 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
Until consoles support EVE online this argument will go nowhere.

As it stands now, PCs are better. Xbone tries to be an all in one entertainment system, does that remind you of something? Oh yeah.. THE PC.

Don't worry console fanboys - your exclusives wont be so exclusive once emulators are developed, and I'll play your "omg super amazing AAA games" when they are. I'm a patient man.
Jul 24, 2014 1:37 PM
Jul 2014
DerpHole said:

As it stands now, PCs are better. Xbone tries to be an all in one entertainment system, does that remind you of something? Oh yeah.. THE PC.

Don't worry console fanboys - your exclusives wont be so exclusive once emulators are developed, and I'll play your "omg super amazing AAA games" when they are. I'm a patient man.

emulators? there is still no decent PS2 EMULATOR, NEWS FLAST WE'RE AT PS4
Jul 24, 2014 2:07 PM
Jun 2014
DerpHole said:

ahahaha!!!!!!
Jul 24, 2014 2:14 PM

Jul 2014
OPPRIME said:

That's because you haven't been on...
the internet :O
Jul 24, 2014 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
I think consoles are worth it for the exclusives that they don't release on PC. I bought a Wii U recently and certainly don't regret my decision.

xenofire said:
OPPRIME said:

Jul 24, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
Xybirk said:
I think consoles are worth it for the exclusives that they don't release on PC. I bought a Wii U recently and certainly don't regret my decision.

xenofire said:

The WiiU and the 3DS (maybe the Vita) are the only consoles worth getting.

Because they aren't trying to be PCs.
Jul 24, 2014 2:32 PM

Nov 2012
xenofire said:
OPPRIME said:

It is true though.
It's been 14 years since the PS2 released and there is still no good emulator.
Most of the devs have quit and the current team doesn't yet fully understand what they're working on iirc from the development forums.
Meanwhile, the Wii is much more recent than the PS2 and has a great emulator & development, maybe no one cares about the PS2.
Jul 24, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2014
Setimo said:
It is true though.
Most of the devs have quit and the current team doesn't yet fully understand what they're working on iirc from the development forums.
Meanwhile, the Wii is much more recent than the PS2 and has a great emulator & development, maybe no one cares about the PS2.

True. Although it certainly says something about the PS2's quality when there are flawless Xbox360 and Wii emulators circulating, and no-one has cracked the magic code for the PS2.
Jul 24, 2014 2:48 PM
Jul 2014
xenofire said:
Setimo said:
It is true though.

True. Although it certainly says something about the PS2's quality when there are flawless Xbox360 and Wii emulators circulating, and no-one has cracked the magic code for the PS2.

i don't know on any x360 decent emulator, and you REALLY put wii in the same bag with xbox and playstation? wii/wii u//ds/3ds are toys, consoles for kids, playstation is FOR REAL GAMERS and xbox is for dudebros, casual gamers, noobs, media
Jul 24, 2014 2:56 PM

Mar 2013
xbox for dudebros, PS for real gamers?

Guess all those professional Halo tournaments where people played for money were a figment of my imagination.
Jul 24, 2014 3:06 PM

Nov 2012
OPPRIME said:
wii/wii u//ds/3ds are toys, consoles for kids, playstation is FOR REAL GAMERS and xbox is for dudebros, casual gamers, noobs, media
Hue, never go full retarded, a troll isn't a troll when they stop trying.
Jul 24, 2014 3:28 PM
Jul 2014
DerpHole said:
xbox for dudebros, PS for real gamers?

Guess all those professional Halo tournaments where people played for money were a figment of my imagination.

what halo tournaments? there are killzone sf tournaments too, so what? i never heard of halo tournaments so that says pretty much anything, the fact that you mentioned halo trying to defend a dudebro casual fps console just prove that it is a dudebro casual fps console,
playstation has real games, singleplayer 10/10 stories , have you heard of THE LAST OF US? you know that game? THE MOST AWARDED GAME IN HISTORY? yeah taught so
Jul 24, 2014 3:29 PM
Jul 2014
Setimo said:
OPPRIME said:
wii/wii u//ds/3ds are toys, consoles for kids, playstation is FOR REAL GAMERS and xbox is for dudebros, casual gamers, noobs, media
Hue, never go full retarded, a troll isn't a troll when they stop trying.

how i just went full retard? or how am i trolling?
Jul 24, 2014 3:41 PM

Mar 2013
OPPRIME said:
the fact that you mentioned halo trying to defend a dudebro casual fps console just prove that it is a dudebro casual fps console,

The fact that you made a list of aaa games when trying to defend consoles just proves PCs are better.

GET LOGIC'D SON
Jul 24, 2014 3:46 PM
Jul 2014
DerpHole said:
OPPRIME said:
the fact that you mentioned halo trying to defend a dudebro casual fps console just prove that it is a dudebro casual fps console,

The fact that you made a list of aaa games when trying to defend consoles just proves PCs are better.

GET LOGIC'D SON

how it proves that pc are better? there's no logic in that
Jul 24, 2014 3:50 PM

Mar 2013
OPPRIME said:
DerpHole said:

GET LOGIC'D SON

how it proves that pc are better? there's no logic in that

Thanks for playing.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorite Playstation era

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 14

25 by Yuno »»
5 hours ago

» Japanese games vs. American games

coolyfruity - Aug 28

36 by Kodreyu »»
8 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3714 by Morningstar991 »»
9 hours ago

» First Pokémon game

ani2016 - Aug 18

34 by Midna »»
10 hours ago

» Favorite Nintendo Era

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 17

6 by Midna »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.