Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2017 2:51 PM

Oct 2014
coromandel said:
Rinto-kun said:
One thing that puzzles me is how cleverly mafia/sk chooses their targets. I feel betrayed by lamb and by how fast i caught on his charade. I will be more careful from now on.

Who is mafia, @Rinto-kun ?
+ Thoughts on yurkin, Suzune and aa-dono?
the people i havent cleared at all. Wouldnt mind for them to just all die off at the same time. At least one mafia must be there, that I am sure of right now

Aug 16, 2017 2:57 PM

May 2014
@aa-dono
@Rinto-kun
@yurkin
@Suzune-chan
@grrr
@Ruu
@lastwhisper31
@coromandel

8 players left alive. 2 mafia players, 1 SK. 5 townies.

We'll decide on 2 targets for twilight together this time!
Last minute vote changes won't be tolerated anymore.

Aug 16, 2017 3:00 PM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

the people i havent cleared at all. Wouldnt mind for them to just all die off at the same time. At least one mafia must be there, that I am sure of right now

Very funny, Rinto. I demand a more serious answer.
I'm not town-reading you anymore. Pretty sure you aren't the SK, but you could be mafia - and Abu might have voted for Ruu to save yurkin.

aa-dono / Rinto / Suzune / yurkin <- 2 out of those 4 are mafia.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Aug 16, 2017 3:01 PM

May 2014
Hi, @grrr ! :3
Have you read everything that's happened?

Aug 16, 2017 3:01 PM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:
Now we know that Labs was scum - I was already suspicious of him because he wanted people to claim. Was probably trying to find out who Levi is.

@Rinto-kun
There was nothing town-ish about asking people to claim at this point. Only Levi wouldn't have been able to "fake-claim".
And if the host says safe claims were given + names were rng-ed, then that's how it is.

Based on his interaction with Labs I doubt whisper is mafia at least, although he could still be the SK.

Both Rinto and yurkin wanted to save Labs from the lynch yesterday. So one of them is likely scum.
I'm going to take a closer look at the votes.
you're missing out on some important thing. My remark about Ilse. Considering town has only been having very important characters from the 103rd training squad such as Connie and me, Im not gonna be surprised if Sasha and Armin are also town.

Now that town has no active roles to put on the table, you all should feel free to claim just for the heck of it, no? Not taking this game too seriously is also part of the enjoyment.

Well, I take it very seriously. >.>

And if the host says characters were rng-ed, then I believe that to be true.
But whatever, now that there's no PR left I don't mind claiming (even though it won't help us):
I'm Hange Zoe.

Aug 16, 2017 3:02 PM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

Who are your town/scum-reads?

Aug 16, 2017 3:07 PM

May 2014
1. aa-dono
2. Togs - Connie Springer (Vanilla Townie)
3. roz1roz - Nanaba (Vanilla Townie)
4. AbuHumaid Rinto-kun
5. yurkin
6. RE1031 - Levi Ackermann (1-shot Vigilante)
7. Labs - Bertholt Hoover (Roleblocker)
8. Suzune-chan
9. Nikamara
10. Ruu - claims Eren / Roleblocker
11. lastwhisper31
12. coromandel - claims Hange Zoe / Vanilla Townie
13. logic340 - Mikasa Ackerman (Doctor)

D1 votes

Final Vote Count

Ruu (3): Suzune-chan, Togs, AbuHumaid
yurkin (3): Ruu, Labs, roz1roz
coromandel (2): RE1031, logic340
roz1roz (1): Nikamara
aa-dono (1): yurkin
Suzune-chan (1): coromandel

Players not voting: (aa-dono, lastwhisper31)
aa-dono > logic340 > unvote
Togs > aa-dono > unvote > yurkin > Ruu
roz1roz > AbuHumaid > coromandel > yurkin
AbuHumaid > coromandel > roz1roz > unvote > roz1roz > Ruu
yurkin > aa-dono
RE1031 > lastwhisper > coromandel
Labs > yurkin
Suzune-chan > Ruu > roz1roz > Ruu
Nikamara > roz1roz
Ruu > logic340 > roz1roz > yurkin
lastwhisper > Ruu > unvotes
coromandel > Suzune-chan
logic340 > RE1031 > no lynch > Togs > yurkin > coromandel

Twilight 1

Vote Count T1.6 (Final)

Ruu (0):
yurkin (1): roz1roz
No lynch (7): Nikamara, logic340, RE1031, lastwhisper31, Rinto-kun, Suzune-chan, Ruu
Double lynch (0):

Players not voting: (Togs, yurkin, Labs, aa-dono, coromandel)
aa-dono >
Togs >
roz1roz > yurkin
Rinto-kun > no lynch
yurkin >
RE1031 > no lynch > yurkin > no lynch
Labs >
Suzune-chan > no lynch
Nikamara > no lynch
Ruu > yurkin > no lynch
lastwhisper > no lynch
coromandel > yurkin > unvote >
logic340 > no lynch > ruu > double lynch > no lynch

Day 2 votes

Coelestin said:
Final Vote Count

Labs (2): RE1031, coromandel
Togs (3): yurkin, Suzune-chan, Rinto-kun
RE1031 (2): lastwhisper31
lastwhisper31 (1): Ruu

Players not voting: (aa-dono, Togs, Labs, Nikamara)
aa-dono >
Togs >
Rinto-kun > Suzune-chan > Togs
yurkin > Togs
RE1031 > coromandel > Rinto-kun > lastwhisper > Labs
Labs >
Suzune-chan > RE1031 > Togs
Nikamara >
Ruu > lastwhisper
lastwhisper31 > RE1031
coromandel > Nikamara > yurkin > lastwhisper > Labs

Unfortunately, Labs only voted once throughout the game - for yurkin, during D1. I'm not town-reading yurkin based on this, though. During T1 Labs didn't vote for her anymore. Could have pushed for this lynch but didn't.

+Based on N2 interaction, lastwhisper isn't mafia.

I'll re-read Labs' posts tomorrow.

Aug 16, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2014
@Suzune-chan @yurkin

Why did you vote for Togs yesterday?

Aug 16, 2017 3:16 PM

May 2014
Vote: Suzune-chan

Aug 16, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 3.1:

Players not voting: (aa-dono, yurkin, Suzune-chan, grrr, Ruu, lastwhisper31, Rinto-kun)

Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 16, 2017 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
@Suzune-chan @yurkin

Sorry feel asleep there. Right before the end of the phase we were asked who were would be willing to send to twilight. I said as much as I hated to say it I wanted to send the more inactive voices because perhaps we might get a little fight out of them.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 16, 2017 3:47 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
Now we know that Labs was scum - I was already suspicious of him because he wanted people to claim. Was probably trying to find out who Levi is.

Based on his interaction with Labs I doubt whisper is mafia at least, although he could still be the SK.

Both Rinto and yurkin wanted to save Labs from the lynch yesterday. So one of them is likely scum.
It honestly makes me wonder if we should look at yurkin again. I will seriously be disappointed if we had Yurkin day one but then let the mafia go since Yurkin really had no other strong stances.

Rinto-kun said:
Just asking, if my vote didn't budge and we went for a 2-way between Togs and Labs, who what would you vote?
It seems we have some time and as I said, does seem like we wasted an entire night for nothing but pointless arguments.
Vig pls kill coro >.> I don't like how they didn't appear even once during this phase, they would usually try more fiercely to stop mafia from winning. Suzune too >.> Work conditions are fine but she mustn't forget there is a game going here
But it was nighttime. It is a lot of work being aggressive all day, sometimes you need a little break.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 16, 2017 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
coromandel said:
Rinto-kun said:

I'm not town-reading you anymore. Pretty sure you aren't the SK, but you could be mafia - and Abu might have voted for Ruu to save yurkin.

I could believe this statement. AA agreed to my long post about RE being scum, Rinto pushed us through the game denying us the twilight, and yurkin has been so out of it that we actually might have had them day one but let the go.

Aug 16, 2017 5:25 PM

May 2015
LMAO I rb RE last night so that means the rb rb me and that got him shot... too funny.

I can't believe I'm still alive tbh

@Coelestin can I be replaced? As you can see I'm not very active and I don't want my role to get modkilled.
Aug 16, 2017 6:07 PM

Jul 2009
coromandel said:

@Rinto-kun
There was nothing town-ish about asking people to claim at this point. Only Levi wouldn't have been able to "fake-claim".
And if the host says safe claims were given + names were rng-ed, then that's how it is.

Nah i clearly thought togs was scum, i voted togs since i believed in that. Unlike others i did not voted for informative lynch! o/
Aug 16, 2017 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
coromandel said:
RE asked aa-dono this:

RE1031 said:

He's actually posted plenty. Can you focus less on his activity and more on the content of his posts? Because the content lacks reads and pushes, which is scummy.

And she replied:
aa-dono said:
We already have a tie between RE and lastwhisper.
Since I'm going to sleep already, I'm gonna abstain vote.

Also, phase change is at 4am not 5am.
I rather decide over twilight phase.

@RE1031 Unless there's a drop in votes in either train, Labs can't be pushed for twilight. If there's a 3 tie, it'll be rng.

@aa-dono
You didn't actually say what you thought of Labs, like RE wanted you to. Instead you simply said "Labs can't be pushed for twilight", because there're already 2 other trains with more votes.

I want to know who you think is scum, aa-dono.
What do you think of Suzune, yurkin and Rinto?
I didn't have any. I was hoping this would be twilight so I can just focus on the players in it.

But she gave her reasons that are more than just inactivity-lynch so I was cool with it.

I sort of got swayed with the flow of town being inactive so I didn't really see changes coming since I went off 2 hours before phase change and it seemed like no one was going to move votes much.
Yurkin clarified that more than two ties will not result in twilight, and since I don't have any strong reads. I wanted to have at least a focus.

Aug 16, 2017 6:57 PM

Aug 2012
Also, I'm not sure who brought it up about my connection. I had horrible to non-existent connection up till Monday. Which means by day 2, it wasn't my connection. I'm just having trouble catching up. So erm.. as much as I appreciate the defense, I don't really deserve any starting Day 2.

Aug 16, 2017 6:58 PM

Aug 2012
Ruu said:
LMAO I rb RE last night so that means the rb rb me and that got him shot... too funny.

I can't believe I'm still alive tbh

@Coelestin can I be replaced? As you can see I'm not very active and I don't want my role to get modkilled.
How would that mean the RB roleblocked you?

Aug 16, 2017 7:05 PM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
coromandel said:

@Rinto-kun

Nah i clearly thought togs was scum, i voted togs since i believed in that. Unlike others i did not voted for informative lynch! o/
Could you walk me through your Togs's read?

Aug 16, 2017 7:20 PM

Jan 2014
This game is just all around weird. My biggest scum read was actually vigilante, thank god no one voted him with me.

ill post more in the morning, ill say this, with Coro's recent posts, he is my strongest town read, theres no doubt about at this point that hes town imo.

The problem is at this point I dont feel as I have enough concrete evidence to just out right vote someone, id rather just place two people in a twilight, allowing us to come to a better decision.

Said By Coro:

Honestly I dont believe, Rinto is mafia, I have this weird itch between SK and Town.
Suzune, got busy, but that doesnt clear her of anything, so I def want to look into her.
aa-dono, is finally starting to talk also.
yurkin, has been a scum lean for many people all game but idk really.

If anything I'd rather see Yurkin and Suzune in twilight.
So Ill place my vote on yurkin. vote: yurkin

Also now that Grrr is here, it might be too much to ask, to try to get info from him, knowing who he is, but he may be a possible candidate for sk also.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 16, 2017 7:23 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
This game is just all around weird. My biggest scum read was actually vigilante, thank god no one voted him with me.

ill post more in the morning, ill say this, with Coro's recent posts, he is my strongest town read, theres no doubt about at this point that hes town imo.

The problem is at this point I dont feel as I have enough concrete evidence to just out right vote someone, id rather just place two people in a twilight, allowing us to come to a better decision.

Said By Coro:

Honestly I dont believe, Rinto is mafia, I have this weird itch between SK and Town.
Suzune, got busy, but that doesnt clear her of anything, so I def want to look into her.

Also now that Grrr is here, it might be too much to ask, to try to get info from him, knowing who he is, but he may be a possible candidate for sk also.
I get the yurkin part. Why with Suzune?

Aug 16, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2014
@grrr who do you think is scum?
@Ruu did you get a pm saying you were roleblocked?
@Suzune-chan is yurkin still a viable lynch option for you.
@Rinto-kun I have this gut feeling, that you are truely town, please dont betray me :(
@aa-dono If you arent scum, then who is, we still have 2 mafia and the sk left.
@coromandel it just seems to obvious that Rinto and Yurkin are scum together, and the fact that RE died, most likely means nothing, and I think only one out of the two is scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 16, 2017 7:32 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
@Rinto-kun I have this gut feeling, that you are truely town, please dont betray me :(
@coromandel it just seems to obvious that Rinto and Yurkin are scum together, and the fact that RE died, most likely means nothing, and I think only one out of the two is scum.
While I was reading (the first time) page 1-9, I thought Suzu could be SK. Beyond that, I don't have much developed.
If by general feel, I'd say Rinto and yurkin. Though despite Rinto's defense on Labs, I think yurkin is likelier scum than Rinto. I like coro's posts. I think they're likelier from town.

Aug 16, 2017 7:32 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Because the question was out of Coro's group of 4. and I doubt that mafia is composed of two almost inactives(you and lamby), and I think rinto has a better chance of flipping town, so that leaves Yurkin and Suzune. Simple but clean
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 16, 2017 7:52 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 3.2:

yurkin (1): lastwhisper31

Players not voting: (aa-dono, yurkin, Suzune-chan, grrr, Ruu, Rinto-kun)

Aug 16, 2017 7:53 PM

Aug 2012
:/

Vote: yurkin
What do you think of Rinto and Suzu?

Aug 16, 2017 8:49 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:
Because the question was out of Coro's group of 4. and I doubt that mafia is composed of two almost inactives(you and lamby), and I think rinto has a better chance of flipping town, so that leaves Yurkin and Suzune. Simple but clean
If I have to go to twilight, I am okay with that. It might be easier to defend myself there, although I thought I had been pretty clear why I was voting things throughout the game. Thoughts on perhaps sending Grrr to twilight though, because there were times when I thought that I thought I was playing a whole separate game then his slot.

Aug 16, 2017 9:02 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:
If I have to go to twilight, I am okay with that. It might be easier to defend myself there, although I thought I had been pretty clear why I was voting things throughout the game. Thoughts on perhaps sending Grrr to twilight though, because there were times when I thought that I thought I was playing a whole separate game then his slot.
hmm that option is always there, but his slot as been gone for so long now...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 16, 2017 9:05 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
coromandel said:

I could believe this statement. AA agreed to my long post about RE being scum, Rinto pushed us through the game denying us the twilight, and yurkin has been so out of it that we actually might have had them day one but let the go.
Not exactly accurate.
I was looking into who voted who. So I asked RE why you voted for her (since she was online, and generally, you would know why someone votes for you).
She linked me your long post.

But I actually liked the post. I thought it made sense. I did not scumread RE at this point.

But she think I did. I questioned her vote then asked what her read on you was. Because her tone sounded full of dislike for your slot but it could also be from town not simply not liking the scumread on them. Then she said you were scum.
That was the point when I was suspicious of her. Not the long post.

Though I thought Labs was a fodder lynch for her, didn't see that coming. :/

Aug 16, 2017 9:07 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
Not exactly accurate.
I was looking into who voted who. So I asked RE why you voted for her (since she was online, and generally, you would know why someone votes for you).
She linked me your long post.

But I actually liked the post. I thought it made sense. I did not scumread RE at this point.

But she think I did. I questioned her vote then asked what her read on you was. Because her tone sounded full of dislike for your slot but it could also be from town not simply not liking the scumread on them. Then she said you were scum.
That was the point when I was suspicious of her. Not the long post.

Though I thought Labs was a fodder lynch for her, didn't see that coming. :/
Fair my misinterpretation then.

Aug 16, 2017 9:10 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Was Nika scummy?

Aug 16, 2017 9:17 PM

Aug 2012
Who suspect who list:

Suzune -> yurkin(?)
yurkin -> ??
coromandel -> Suzune, aa-dono, Rinto, yurkin
lastwhisper -> yurkin, Rinto
aa-dono -> yurkin
grrr -> ??
Ruu -> ??
Rinto-kun -> ??

Out of everyone, only lastwhisper and coro have a clear idea who they're scumreading, right?

Edit: Any part wrong?

Aug 16, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Was Nika scummy?
She just had a strange way of looking at everything and her reads were always kind of unique.

Aug 16, 2017 9:23 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
Was Nika scummy?
She just had a strange way of looking at everything and her reads were always kind of unique.
huh. Isn't that usually town? What's your read on her?

Aug 16, 2017 9:28 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
huh. Isn't that usually town? What's your read on her?
Honestly, I don't really have one. She stayed on the vote of Roz all day one and her reasoning of voting inactives for information was also strange. Then she was mostly gone all day yesterday so i was unable to get any more information on the slot.

Aug 16, 2017 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
yurkin said:

Could you walk me through your Togs's read?

Go and read eop d2 by yourself. Im not wasting my time talking about a dead player.
Aug 16, 2017 10:44 PM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
Who suspect who list:

Suzune -> yurkin(?)
yurkin -> suzu, coro, dono.
coromandel -> Suzune, aa-dono, Rinto, yurkin
lastwhisper -> yurkin, Rinto
aa-dono -> yurkin
grrr -> ??
Ruu -> ??
Rinto-kun -> ??

Out of everyone, only lastwhisper and coro have a clear idea who they're scumreading, right?

Edit: Any part wrong?

suspecting is far more appropriate word her tbh. Coro have 4 in here category, even if she is having "clear idea" whom is she "scumreading" in the end of all minimum one will inevitably turn tonw. So its suspecting.

edit: u
yurkinAug 16, 2017 11:03 PM
Aug 16, 2017 11:17 PM

Jul 2009
coro about lamb #1657 "During T1 Labs didn't voted for her. Could have pushed for this lynch but didn't."

"Could have" one little detail you forget here coro :3
Its known fact that lamb is always V/LA during the weekend, which happened to be during the twilight.
So its couldn't have rather than could have.
Aug 16, 2017 11:51 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:

There's no replacement left, I'd have to modkill you in that case as well...
Aug 17, 2017 12:09 AM

Oct 2014
coromandel said:
Rinto-kun said:

Okay, now beginning to be serious.
So about that statement, I don't have a definite answer. The only thing I can tell you is that 1 out of those 4 is town. And as I already said at least 1 out of those 4 could be mafia.
Abu is a wild card, as I said, I don't have any idea what's going through his head. Did he do that when Ruu had still claimed?
Where is Ruu either way?
@Grrr I hope you get serious too because at this stage every mistake we make is going to be crucial about the outcome of the game and we need to have a definite read on you.

Aug 17, 2017 12:13 AM

Jul 2009
coro #1643 "are you serious?"

-Why shouldn't i be. What wrong u see there coro?

"Exactly, but now please tell me how this would have HELPED town."

-why would i? As i don't see it hurting town i dont see it helping town as well. Not every action of someone is bound to be helpfull, similar to how not every post is ai.

-If you see it as something meaningless, why did you claimed? How is your claim helping town?

"The vig was the only one without a safe claim."

-the vig may browse the cast of snk 2 to find one, some secondry character

"the whole point this was to find out who the vig is. which is anti-town."

yeah, except this is assuming only massclaim can find out the pr which is not true.
Aug 17, 2017 3:18 AM

Jul 2009
vote: aa-dono
Aug 17, 2017 4:27 AM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

Okay, now beginning to be serious.
So about that statement, I don't have a definite answer. The only thing I can tell you is that 1 out of those 4 is town. And as I already said at least 1 out of those 4 could be mafia.
Abu is a wild card, as I said, I don't have any idea what's going through his head. Did he do that when Ruu had still claimed?
Where is Ruu either way?
@Grrr I hope you get serious too because at this stage every mistake we make is going to be crucial about the outcome of the game and we need to have a definite read on you.

No, Ruu claimed during T1, while Abu voted for her at the end of D1.

Who do you think is most likely mafia, then?

lastwhisper31 said:

I agree, and it's probably yurkin. Although if yurkin is mafia, then Abu might have tried to save her D1. Then the last scum is either Suzune or Rinto. I'm not sure about aa-dono, but she's less suspicious than the others imo.

So yeah, I'd also like to send Suzune and yurkin into twilight.

Aug 17, 2017 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
Well i don't mind to be sent at twilight, like at all, so go on.
I already voted for whom i'd rather want to send there.
Aug 17, 2017 4:59 AM

May 2014
yurkin said:
coro #1643 "are you serious?"

-Why shouldn't i be. What wrong u see there coro?

"Exactly, but now please tell me how this would have HELPED town."

-why would i? As i don't see it hurting town i dont see it helping town as well. Not every action of someone is bound to be helpfull, similar to how not every post is ai.

You couldn't see that scum would benefit more from a mass-claim than town? That scum were actually the only ones benefiting from exposing the Vig? I don't believe that.

It's not about whether their idea was helpful or not (the massclaim idea wasn't helpful, period), it's about where their motivation was coming from for bringing it up.
And I don't see why someone would possibly want a mass-claim to happen as town, when the last PR should be protected from scum instead! So Lab's action was anti-town, RE called him out, and you defended him by saying that a mass-claim wouldn't be all that dangerous.

RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

Is it so dangerous in reallity though, the scums were provided with safe claims. What is left is for the vig to came with a fake claim aka all will claim vanilla and the flavour was rng-ed. And dont see massclaiming to be overly relevant.

so how it will hurt town?

Hmm, that is true, the vig can claim a vanilla role. But I don't think that's what Rinto-kun and Labs had in mind. I think they wanted to narrow the pool to shoot into so they would have a better chance at killing/roleblocking the vig.

RE was saying that Labs and Rinto are suspicious for advocating a mass-claim, and that their goal was likely to find the Vig. That their actions were likely not town-motivated, because only scum would benefit from the Vig being exposed.

RE1031: "A mass claim will only hurt town - and Rinto-kun and Labs are the only ones who advocated for it."
Yurkin: "Is it so dangerous in reallity though, the scums were provided with safe claims. What is left is for the vig to came with a fake claim aka all will claim vanilla and the flavour was rng-ed. And dont see massclaiming to be overly relevant."

You were saying a mass-claim wouldn't be dangerous, but you're also saying the Vig would've had to come up with a fake-claim. You realized this, but didn't think their action was anti-town? Isn't that bad for the Vig, and therefore for town?
RE was saying that only scum would really benefit from a mass-claim, and she was right.
You were sort of defending what they did, not acknowledging that a mass-claim would hurt rather than help town.

yurkin said:
-If you see it as something meaningless, why did you claimed? How is your claim helping town?

It's not helping town, but it's also not doing any harm, now that there are only vanilla townies left. That's the difference - Labs' action was anti-town because he was probably trying to find the PR. If people now choose to claim it won't hurt town at all.

yurkin said:
"The vig was the only one without a safe claim."

-the vig may browse the cast of snk 2 to find one, some secondry character

"the whole point this was to find out who the vig is. which is anti-town."

yeah, except this is assuming only massclaim can find out the pr which is not true.

You're missing the point, what Labs did was still anti-town.

Aug 17, 2017 5:01 AM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

@Rinto-kun

you're missing out on some important thing. My remark about Ilse. Considering town has only been having very important characters from the 103rd training squad such as Connie and me, Im not gonna be surprised if Sasha and Armin are also town.

Now that town has no active roles to put on the table, you all should feel free to claim just for the heck of it, no? Not taking this game too seriously is also part of the enjoyment.

Coelestin mentioned that scum would get safe-claims that were rng-ed between vanilla townies.
So if Armin and Sasha were supposed to be vanilla townies, scum could have gotten those as safe-claims instead.

Aug 17, 2017 5:12 AM

Jul 2009
coro's #1693 "i agaree and its probably yurkin."

mhm "probably" ...

"although if yurkin is mafia, then abu might have tried to save here d1."

Too hypothetial, might is the operative word here that depends on if. The "if" won't happen, then how you will turn your theory to fit the situation, im soo curious to see.

"then the last scum is either suzune or rinto."

pre-flip and more pre-flip, either this or tons textbook examples that do not apply in reality lol.

You gave imaginary example of what connects me with rinto, do your stuff and do it for suzune as well, since you go in that direction with the "last" scum wishfull thinking.

And there we go again, how im supposed to think coro is town if she post scummy wifom posts right and left.

"i'm not sure about aa-dono, but she's less suspicious than the other imo."

What agenda you pushing coro <3
yurkinAug 17, 2017 5:17 AM
Aug 17, 2017 5:27 AM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Yes, it's partly that - I wanted to defend lamby partly, though now he seems about 40% town 30% mafia 30%sk.
>What was so bad about Labs going into twilight?
Nothing, to be exact. But many other inactive players would also just get a town pass which I don't like. I'm fairly sure I would just go for a Twilight phase, but I got surge of adrenaline when I randomly came 10 seconds before the end, didn't know what to do so voted Togs, which wasn't needed and ended up breaking the tie. Furthermore, I was past the time limit when I posted that. Even Logic's TIME post was about 0.5 seconds after me so I prayed it shouldn't have counted.
Now I look back at what I did with disgust because this way we would have 24 more hours to analyze others.

One thing I found interesting is how coldly people reacted to my threat to force a lynch.
Probably there were some mafia there waiting for it and that causes me to doubt coro even more as she is more of the kind of organised person that can't stand such things(maybe i'm wrong though)

Vig if you read this, I would fully accept your decision to shoot me if you do but please don't waste your shot on me if you think somebody was doing scummier things than me(like yurkin who logic even put in his scum pile and also reacted coldly on the train). I feel like I'm digging my grave even more right now but let's see how far we can go for the next 13 hours.
Honestly, I was a little disgruntled at the outcome of that day phase, but it only helps me to believe that your more town then ever, def not mafia, and maybe a slight hint of SK. I dont want to make some bs wifom on how this could be optimal sk play.
Though I guess wifom can't be provable, I think you should still explain if why you're reading someone as a certain role.

So Last,
1. What about his play that makes you think Rinto might be SK?
2. If you think Rinto's town, why did you list him together with yurkin as the possible scum in your newer reads?

Aug 17, 2017 5:27 AM

May 2014
What bothers me about your D2 play, @yurkin, is that you focused too much on only Togs, who was an inactive player. Scum-reading someone who hasn't posted in more than a day or two, more so than any of the active players? There's something off about that read imo. At least for me, it's usually a lot harder to read someone as inactive as Togs.

Suzune-chan said:
coromandel said:
@Suzune-chan @yurkin

Sorry feel asleep there. Right before the end of the phase we were asked who were would be willing to send to twilight. I said as much as I hated to say it I wanted to send the more inactive voices because perhaps we might get a little fight out of them.

But someone who hasn't posted in 40+ hours, how likely is it they'll suddenly come back just because they're in twilight? It's strange to me that you picked Togs out of all people.

Who do you think is mafia, Suzune?

Aug 17, 2017 5:56 AM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 3.3:

yurkin (2): lastwhisper31, aa-dono
aa-dono (1): yurkin

Players not voting: (aa-dono, Suzune-chan, grrr, Ruu, Rinto-kun)

logic340Aug 17, 2017 7:59 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.