Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 11, 2015 2:44 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Giving one final look at the forest, she took in a deep breath. "Good bye, Hope Woods." She said aloud, as if the trees could hear her. She then trotted after Yasuri, looking forward to relaxing on the couch.
Aug 14, 2015 11:46 AM

Jan 2014
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi continued. "How can a town hall be so far from the town? That's a shame! People don't like it, I'm really tired, hungry.. Maybe we can kill people that work there. They need to learn a lesson!"

Hideyoshi took an arrow an started using it as a knife, pretending to kill someone.
Ohayo, user-san! :D
Aug 14, 2015 2:47 PM

May 2015
Blake

"Well we needa get you some food I see, but don't kill unless you have to cuz if you do," *blake shows his swords and unleashes a little darkness "don't say I didn't warn you. Now let's g-" *a wolf came out of nowhere and attacked him dealing 10 damage "looks like we went the wrong way get ready for a fight" *Blake slashes at the wolf with his blades dealing 15 damage each for a total of 30 damage.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Aug 14, 2015 8:40 PM

Jan 2014
KingAce261 said:
Blake

"Well we needa get you some food I see, but don't kill unless you have to cuz if you do," *blake shows his swords and unleashes a little darkness "don't say I didn't warn you. Now let's g-" *a wolf came out of nowhere and attacked him dealing 10 damage "looks like we went the wrong way get ready for a fight" *Blake slashes at the wolf with his blades dealing 15 damage each for a total of 30 damage.

Hideyoshi

"Yey! Seems like we have food now!" Hideyoshi took an arrow and got ready to shot. "What's the taste of a wolf?"

He shot the wolf, however got distracted and failed, shooting in a tree. As he was using his enchanted arrow, the arrow destroyed inferior part of the tree. As it felt down, the tree immobilized the wolf, dealing 20 damage.
Aug 15, 2015 7:52 AM

May 2015
Blake

"Well this should be easy now" with the wolf immobilized and under a tree Blake simply repeatedly stabbed at it theough the tree until it died. He then lifted the tre and got the wolf out. "There now you have some food. BTW do you have a way to cook or clean the meat from a wolf and it probably,y tastes like chicken."
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Aug 15, 2015 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
KingAce261 said:
Blake

"Well this should be easy now" with the wolf immobilized and under a tree Blake simply repeatedly stabbed at it theough the tree until it died. He then lifted the tre and got the wolf out. "There now you have some food. BTW do you have a way to cook or clean the meat from a wolf and it probably,y tastes like chicken."

"No ways to cook. Maybe we can do some fire or something..." Hideyoshi starting using his arrow, cutting the wolf into pieces and eating it. "Hmm.. good by now."
Aug 16, 2015 9:54 AM

May 2015
Blake

"Well as soon as you finish eating we gotta find a way outta here" *Blake used his swords to cut the fallen tree into logs "never know when you might need an extra weapon" *he then sharpened each log into a small throwing star (shrunken) and made about 8. "4 for each of us, they don't do much damage but may come in handy. Now if you r done eating let's try to get outta here"
Aug 19, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
Hideyoshi

"Of course, master!" Hideyoshi took some parts of the creature and put them in the quiver, togheter with the arrows. "Let's start walking!"
Aug 19, 2015 3:53 PM

May 2015
Blake

Remembering they came north they began walking south only to get lost. They tried marking symbols and continue walking south but got even more lost.

"It's no use that fight must have turned us around so we can't go south but don't no which why we should go and getting more lost did not help"
Aug 21, 2015 9:38 PM

Jan 2014
Hideyoshi

"Wait a sec... do you something shiny? Maybe I can put in my arrow. So I shot in the air, someone can see and save us."
Aug 22, 2015 11:34 AM

May 2015
" I don't have anything shiny, my powers r to create darkness not light, but in the middle of a day something really dark should be noticable. Hand me two arrows"

*Hideyoshi does so. Blake then uses them like he would his dual swords "absolute darkness strike" *this activates Blakes skill transferring absolute darkness to the arrows as it would his swords.

"Here" Blake hands them back "shoot these up high in the air and hurry. Since I'm not attacking the darkness won't last long unless hit hits something"
Aug 22, 2015 6:31 PM

Jan 2014
Hideyoshi

"To the skies!" He shoot the arrows in the air. "Now, let's try to have food and protection before someone comes."
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

May 2015
"Okay I'll set up camp and if u see any animals pass shoot but don't run off too far we don't want anyone getting lost" Blake cuts the fallen tree into wood and then makes a camp fire. He then finds an overhang they can use as shelter and put any food he found there such as apples grapes and strawberries.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM

» [1st Island] Village Hall ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

120 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.