Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 19, 2014 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
Vote: Reveal Jackrito location

I have a question about spotting enemies in your local area. Will I be able see people as soon as they enter the same location as myself? Or do I have to choose a direction to look in?
ZymfOct 19, 2014 10:29 AM
Oct 19, 2014 10:30 AM

Jul 2013
what have i done

lol

sorry jack
Oct 19, 2014 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
wow I am a suspect in normal games now u are pulling this on me in a free for all
Oct 19, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2014
Jackrito said:
wow I am a suspect in normal games now u are pulling this on me in a free for all
Everyone is just feeling threatened by you ;)
Oct 19, 2014 11:08 AM

May 2013
Zymf said:
I have a question about spotting enemies in your local area. Will I be able see people as soon as they enter the same location as myself? Or do I have to choose a direction to look in?

It works like this:

You go one up, you are looking up, you go down, you are looking down, if in the mean time someone also passed through the place that you are looking then you spot that person, I trace a diagonal line coming from the square that you are in until your field of view ends.
If you are close to someone hints will be send.

EDIT: Typos...
VerumirOct 19, 2014 11:56 AM
Oct 19, 2014 11:13 AM

Dec 2012
Poor jack lol

Ah, the field of vision makes much more sense.

In night, what is our range of vision. Both with flashlight on and off
Oct 19, 2014 12:08 PM
Aug 2014
[Spolier]Action 1
Move 3 spaces right 2 spaces up
[Spoiler]Action 2
Search area for hiding spots
[Spoiler]Action 3
Check area for any approaching players
[Spolier]Action 4
Hide
Oct 19, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2013
Just to make something clear, when I send someone a PM regarding a certain event (entering in the house or you have spotted someone) it's because I expect a reply of your action in this event, so this all is supposed to happen during the same phase, this is the only part where you won't post anything in here for the day phase.
Oct 19, 2014 4:29 PM

Jun 2009
I will be honest, I am a tad confused.

I also misread the map, could I change my action?
Suzune-chanOct 19, 2014 4:36 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 19, 2014 4:37 PM

Jul 2013
Suzune-chan said:
I will be honest, I am a tad confused.

I also misread the map, could I change my action?
What are you confused about?
Oct 19, 2014 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
I guess the entire flow of the game. We all make day actions and night actions. But there is no real talking in this game, just moving around the board? And I realized how to read the map just now looking at it again so I was hoping I might be able to modify my post from last night.

I guess other then moving around and hoping to find people we are just waiting?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 19, 2014 4:50 PM

May 2013
Suzune-chan said:
I guess the entire flow of the game. We all make day actions and night actions. But there is no real talking in this game, just moving around the board? And I realized how to read the map just now looking at it again so I was hoping I might be able to modify my post from last night.

I guess other then moving around and hoping to find people we are just waiting?

It's more of a tactical game then a psychological game then everyone is used to, the talking is supposed to happen to decided which of the 3 options you have that you could vote for, that's the interaction part, but maybe I added too many options and people weren't able to focus on one, or just everyone is still learning to play the game and don't want to do something that could be bad for them latter, however there are some people here that are already making use of some witty tactics.
Anyway, you can change your action if you want, the phase will end latter because there are still people missing to submit their actions.
Oct 19, 2014 5:00 PM

May 2013
Maybe It would be better to reduce it to one option, (reveal the location of a player), and make an ultimatum like in Maitai's game, if there isn't enough votes to reveal the location of a player, a big number of danger zones will be implemented.
Oct 19, 2014 5:02 PM

Jun 2009
I see, I see. I think I will have to print out the entire map then and hang it on the wall. I have played a game like this with people in real life, however, I am going to need to be more proactive if I want to keep up with this one.

Oct 19, 2014 5:03 PM

Jun 2009
Verumir said:
Maybe It would be better to reduce it to one option, (reveal the location of a player), and make an ultimatum like in Maitai's game, if there isn't enough votes to reveal the location of a player, a big number of danger zones will be implemented.
I do not see how that works in actuality. Why would we ever know the location of the other person in an area. The point of having zones disappear is so that we are forced to get closer and closer together.

Oct 19, 2014 5:07 PM

May 2013
Suzune-chan said:
I do not see how that works in actuality. Why would we ever know the location of the other person in an area. The point of having zones disappear is so that we are forced to get closer and closer together.

Yes that's true, this part was something that I was worried before the beginning, but the game just started, I shouldn't take drastic actions and potentially hinder gameplay.
Oct 19, 2014 5:22 PM

Jun 2009
Movement fix~

Oct 19, 2014 6:12 PM

Sep 2013
EDIT MOVEMENTS

BrynhildrOct 19, 2014 7:15 PM
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Oct 19, 2014 8:13 PM

May 2013
Phase change will happen very late (in about 12 hours), so I could confirm things with the inactive players, and give them a chance to play, sorry for making everyone wait.
To compensate depending on how fast I get everyone's action during the night phase I'll change the phase as early as possible.
Oct 19, 2014 9:11 PM

Sep 2012
Vote: reveal Jackrito location
Oct 19, 2014 9:24 PM

Nov 2013
Vote: reveal Jackrito location
[

Oct 19, 2014 9:32 PM

Sep 2013
Vote : drop item
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Oct 20, 2014 1:24 AM

Dec 2013
So umm if this is how active it's gonna be at day time I don't really think we should have a night time haha
Oct 20, 2014 1:27 AM
Aug 2014
Itd be even less active lol
Oct 20, 2014 2:30 AM

Jul 2013
That's how a forum rpg game works lol.
Oct 20, 2014 9:33 AM

May 2013
I'm updating the phases now(sending PM's first), so there were 5 votes for revealing Jackrito's location and 3 votes to drop an item?
Unfortunately it need at least half of the players to vote for something, I updated the explanation on the opening post, to make this clear, (I answered a similar question to someone, but I don't remember who?).
Oct 20, 2014 10:26 AM

Dec 2012
If someone is forced to drop 3 items, can't they just pick them right up again?
Oct 20, 2014 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
Zymf said:
What do you mean?
Oct 20, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2012
Zymf said:

You are asking about the item drop right? I had the same interpretation at first too.

By dropping 3 items, it means 3 new items will be added to the island.
Oct 20, 2014 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
So is it night phase now?

I would love for the phases to end as soon as everyone has made their actions.
Oct 20, 2014 11:25 AM

Mar 2014
Soren333 said:
So is it night phase now?

I would love for the phases to end as soon as everyone has made their actions.

That may actually be a bit more reasonable but I believe Ver is waiting for a select few players to do their actions. We may just end up either replacing or overall just axing the unresponsive ones.

Sorry for the inconvenience~
Oct 20, 2014 11:28 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah I think bash is completely inactive.
Oct 20, 2014 11:38 AM

May 2013
Night phase 1[/u]

During the night phase you won't be able to post anything in here, and the phase will be very different from the day phase.

The first thing that you'll notice is that everything is dark, and hard to see, that's because your flashlight is off, however you can turn it on, with of course the high risk of being spotted by someone, use it at your own risk, and remember that if the student is behind you, he can make a surprise attack.

When you turn your flash light on, and even tell which direction that you want to look, I'll then send to you another image of the place you are in.

Your vision also is different, look at the compass, and you will see that it might be different depending on your action, if you moved north, you will be faced to the north(like in the day phase), if you moved south, you will be faced to the south, and so on, this however only changes if a player said that his last action was to look to a certain direction.

You can only move 3 squares during this phase, and if you are caring a total of 35% of weight you will be able to move one square less.[/center]

Flashlight demonstration:

Off:

On:
VerumirOct 21, 2014 2:52 AM
Oct 20, 2014 11:45 AM

May 2013
Kazuo Kiriyama was shot again by the military, apparently his objective signing in the program was to kill me and some military guys, for a genius of strong physical force you would think he has done much damage, but he only killed 5 of our soldiers before dying, we have much more, anyway enjoy your night

Items: None
Ability: Spots item easily (hints for distant items, and for items that he can see he knows what they are)
Player: Onee_SAMA
VerumirOct 20, 2014 1:27 PM
Oct 20, 2014 11:46 AM

May 2013
[I]---------------

Student: C'mon, I need something, anything!
The student searching though the woods, frantically....
*Clank* *Clank*
Student: Huh? What's that?...I-I can use this.

---The Crowbar has been found----

*beep, beep*

Student: Someone's near, very, very close....

---------

---------

*shuffle, shuffle*
The student running through the wilderness. Megaphone in hand runs inside a nearby shelter.
*music*
Student: Ha, what's that noise?!
*music*

Sitting on the nightstand was a....

---The Ipod has been found----

----------

-----------

Student: Hehehe....

*Slice*

Student: Hahahaha! *sigh*

The student now with something long and silver in hand looks around the island, eyes as cold as steel.

Didn't I say I'd kill them all?! I meant what I said and I'm hell bent on doing it!

---The The Katana has been found----

--------

----------

Running the forest, noises are heard left and right. Birds, insects, occasional screams...

Student: C'mon Nanahara, where are you?!

The student hears the noises getting and without a second thought hides in the bushes nearby.

Student:W-What's this here?

---A pack of Shurikens has been found----

Decided to go to the house, but then suddenly the student heard someone at to his side. The footsteps grow closer and closer.

*shuffle, shuffle*

The student reached in the bag filled with sharp steel. Eyes focused and ready.

Student: -----...?- ----- is, is that you?

Student 2: Don't come any closer -----!

The student by instincts looked in the second students's direction, her hand holding a Shuriken aimed to kill.

Student: "----- this is going to be a long battle and everyone can use a friend so why not work with me?!

Student 2 still with scared yet determined eyes holding the weapon ready.

Student: Think about everyone else! Others will certainly ally with one another! We can work together for now, to survive! There's safety in numbers, trust me...for now at least, consider my offer?

The student reaches out their hand....

------

------

Student:"I need to stay low, it's my only shot at survival. "

The student moves slowly but carefully throughout the island. Waving through the forest trees.

*Bing*

The student kicks something and pocks it up to find....

---The bottle has been found----

The student lays down on the bushes and begins to sleep.

*Stump*

Suddenly birds frightened from the footsteps wake the student up.

Student:" I-It's not safe here...I need to go."

The student runs off just passing-

Student: Nakagawa?...No it's just the dang birds around here.

Both...so close....

-----

------

Student: If this games real then I-I'm gonna win! I'm gonna stay alive you hear me professor?!

The student runs aimlessly until-

*Crack*

A branch moves and the student points the weapon. He walks to the left to get in range.

*Whoosh!*

A shots fired at the tree, out comes the student now running through the marshy ground.

*Whoosh!*

The next shots fired nearly hitting the back of the students neck. The student falls to the ground.

Student: *Pant, Pant*

The student then grabs their bag and holds it as a shield.

*Whoosh!*

The arrow sticks into the bag nearly penetrating to the other side. The student on the defensive takes out something from the bag quickly.

*Spppphhhhhhh*

White fog covers around both of them.

Student: *Cough! Cough* Fuuuuck! God danmit!!!

Student 2:Haaaa!!!!

The student stands up and runs to throw a punch. Although because of the mist in the air they miss by far. The battle continues---

------

-------

*Stump, stump, stump*

The student rest on a rock nearby. Hands sweaty and feet sore he takes off his school issued shoes.

Student: Mistuka, where are you danm it? I swear if someone-

*Shuffle, shuffle*

The student stands up and looks around. Holding the weapon in his hand.

Student: (I know you're here motherfucker, come out...)

The birds get louder and tensions get calm as the sounds vanish.

Student: I must be getting sleepy...

Another student passes by now realizing just how close they were to a death match.....

------

-------

The student puts his computer back in the bag and finds something, that one would not expect to be useful

"What is this? a hand mirror, for what purposes does it serves"

---The mirror item has been found---

------------

Professor: These cookies are danm good! (shameless movie reference.)

The professor watches the the tv screens admiring the work he help create. Chewing away at sweet cookies. He smirks and sits on a comfortable coach nearby.

Professor: Hehe, I want blood! C'mon you danm kids! Kill each other faster!

Items found:
VerumirOct 20, 2014 1:15 PM
Oct 20, 2014 4:41 PM

Jul 2013
So I just finished watching battle royale, pretty good film.

Should iReally stay away from the second film?
Oct 20, 2014 4:47 PM

May 2013
Soren333 said:

If you value your time, yes you should.
Oct 20, 2014 9:23 PM

Sep 2012
Soren333 said:
So I just finished watching battle royale, pretty good film.

It has but a single redeeming scene.... I laughed pretty hard koz I called it and was what I wanted, asides from that it truly kicked the shit out of my feelings :'<
Oct 20, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
I think there's something wrong with the flashlight demonstration.. or maybe the flashlights just suck :/
Oct 21, 2014 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
Zymf said:
I think there's something wrong with the flashlight demonstration.. or maybe the flashlights just suck :/

http://i.imgur.com/xLTTQYt.jpg

lol'd, thought it wasn't me
Oct 21, 2014 2:55 AM

May 2013
Lambtron said:
Zymf said:

lol'd, thought it wasn't me

it's fixed
VerumirOct 21, 2014 9:27 AM
Oct 21, 2014 12:12 PM

May 2013
Please don't forget to submit your actions(to me), even if it's just to stay in the same place during the night phase, so then I can change the phase.
Oct 21, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2013
It's still night time lol?

Are phases suppose to be 24 hours each or do you just end then when you have received all actions?
Oct 21, 2014 6:44 PM

May 2013
Soren333 said:
It's still night time lol?

Are phases suppose to be 24 hours each or do you just end then when you have received all actions?

I'm updating it now, there are still actions missing, but it's too late.
Oct 21, 2014 6:53 PM

May 2013
Day Phase 2

New danger zones will take the effect after the day phase ends. everyone in it will die, and it has a weird blue thing coming out of it, so you know that is a danger zone to be active, after activated, it will become red.
Here are the danger zones (B3;D1;F1;F2;C8;D8;G9;J5)

[I]The sunsets down on the hell fields but the students continue their battle.

------------------

---------------

Walking around the quiet jugle.

Student: Did I hear someone....?

*Sleeeng*

The opening of a sword rings across the nights sky.

Student: If someone's near I'll have their head tonight.

Only a small distance away~

*Tap, tap*

The sounds of a wooden battle tapping away at logs.

Student 2: Where is she...? It's too dark out here. I wonder if she's close.? I need to find her danm it!!!

The student takes the bat and slams in on the ground now in extreme frustration and blind rage.

The two students who appear so close by one another only a few distances away.

-----------
-------------

The student reaches out their hand....

The second student takes hold.

Student: Okay! We stick together for now!

Student 2: A-Alright I'm trusting you.

Student: We can survive, in numbers there's power!

-------------
-------------

*stump, stump, stump*

The sounds of fast feet are heard through the night. Jumping down ledges and climing up pathways.

Student:I need a place to rest...Until the daylight.

The student continues running, making more ground then the others. Finally the student reaches a small barn.

Student: I'll sleep in here for the night!

The students runs inside and shuts the door.

*Bump*

Student 2: What's that sound?

The second student now on high alert runs to find a barn in front of them. The student slowly walks up and grabs the door handle~

--------------
--------------

*Shuffle*

Bushes are pushed away and in front of the student, a large lighthouse overlooking the ocean. The student instinctively runs to the tower for safety. They reach the door and open it. Inside the dark, gloomy, dusty rooms a small kitchen with a neatly placed weapon for the student's use.

The Kitchen Knife has been found.

-------------------
-----------------

Noises being heard of students running around the open island.

Student: I can sleep in there tonight!

The student runs into a small old rundown home nearing the school the students once were. Walking around the dusty rooms sitting on a bed as if for them and them only....

The pistol has been found.

-------------------
-----------------

*Whoosh*

Another shot from the bow passes the student. With that feeling of force passing the students ear they took the chance-

*Stump, stump, stump*

Student 1: Danm it she's running away!!!

The second student runs and runs as fast as they can. They then take the chance in the confusion and hides away.

Student 2: *Pant, pant*

The first student still running holding the bow in front of them.

Student 1: C'mon don't run from me! God danm it you little piece of~

The student bends down to take a breath not realizing that his target has their sights set right them....

-----------------

The professor watching the screens. His demeanor is shacky with excitement and impatience.

Professor: Geez you kids sure screw around a lot. Just stab someone! Shoot someone! Make gore happen!!!! [/quote]

Items found:
Oct 21, 2014 8:09 PM

Nov 2013
FrozenBeastOct 22, 2014 7:32 AM
[

Oct 21, 2014 8:28 PM

Mar 2010
Hope this day would go well and faster~

Edited move
StardewOct 22, 2014 5:21 AM
Oct 21, 2014 10:03 PM

Aug 2014
I've learn so much from the people who don't exist.

Oct 21, 2014 10:15 PM

Dec 2013
I find it funny how one of the most dangerous characters dies first! XD
Oct 21, 2014 10:55 PM

Dec 2012
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.