Mafia Game v18 - Phantom Mafia [Game Over - Town Wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
Jan 5, 2015 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Brynhildr said:
How can I perform a night action? I can't do nothing during day nor during night. I already explained my role.

Wait: Sonatta, please reason, if you switch Soren *the little girl* - townie aligned and Crow, *vanilla townie* - so basically townie aligned - nothing will occur. You need to switch one of them with a possible mafia such as RedTie or Gentaro, so if they try to kill them, the action will reflect on themselves. If I'm not wrong the switch functions this way [ I have been a role-switcher myself once, so I know how it works ].

Sonatta said:
Okay, I will do so then. Good point.

I have no words. :/

So aren't you just confirming that he is indeed bus driver though? Isn't Driver town aligned be it ge listened to you or not? You're still opting to lynch someone you believe to be a town role.
Jan 5, 2015 2:02 PM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
But didn't he do what you ask Brynhildr?

GG town.

No, I asked him to switch one between you and Soren, who had no ability at night, with one of the inactives, given those were the ones we suspected the most. He agreed, but then chosed to switch me with Gentaro. O_o
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jan 5, 2015 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
So aren't you just confirming that he is indeed bus driver though? Isn't Driver town aligned be it ge listened to you or not? You're still opting to lynch someone you believe to be a town role.

Nope. I said I had no ability to display at night, so nothing would of occurred if he switched me with another player, unless he thought I was the last mafia/third party. But then again, if he thought so then safest choice would of been switching me with you or Soren, so if I tried to kill one of you two the action would of reflected back on me and I would of killed myself.
Jan 5, 2015 2:08 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Crowlage said:

Nope. I said I had no ability to display at night, so nothing would of occurred if he switched me with another player, unless he thought I was the last mafia/third party. But then again, if he thought so then safest choice would of been switching me with you or Soren, so if I tried to kill one of you two the action would of reflected back on me and I would of killed myself.

So do you believe he did use is ability to switch you last night?
Jan 5, 2015 2:10 PM

Oct 2014
Tell me, why the fuck would I do exactly what you told me?

First of all, I don't trust you.

And foremost, this is a PUBLIC THREAD. The mafias CAN READ IT. You think they wouldn't have thought about it? OF COURSE NOT.

You asked me to switch either Crow or Soren with one of the suspects, OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA DO WHAT YOU TELL ME. Mafias would FOR SURE stay away from those two since those are the two with possibilities of being swapped, they are not dumb for fucks sake...

They risked it, and it worked for them, FINE, but don't blame it on me. Seriously, I'm fucking pissed off. I have to pay for your ineptitude, whatever, but I'm 100% certain that you are NOT a bomber, or a townie at all, you're full of shit. And that you weren't targeted tonight just goes to prove that, either mafias risked a 50/50 targetting Soren when he was one of the two I was supposed to swap tonight, or that you're full of shit and weren't targeted because you wouldn't target yourself, aka you're mafia.

I think the second choice is what my gut, and your behaviour tells me. Hence, I won't change my vote either.

Vote lynch: Brynhildr
Jan 5, 2015 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
I didn't receive a pm telling me so, and I don't know if Asu would of send it to me, since I have no ability at night. So I guess the same can be said about Gentaro, since if he displayed an action I would know about it [ I guess - given our roles get switched ]. This leads me to think he has not at all the ability to switch, otherwise he would of followed my suggestion and he said he was going to do it.
Jan 5, 2015 2:12 PM

Oct 2014
By the way, you keep voting me just because of what Suzune chan said the day before she died, but I already gave you an explanation about it, care to read it maybe????
Jan 5, 2015 2:13 PM

Sep 2013
You had 4 choices not 2. There's no possibility at all for them to find out who the 2 players would of been. You're the one not being able to hold a confrontation here.

Your accusation toward my role are enough stupid, seriously. Even if you're a townie at the end this is the only way for you to attack me.

You even contradict yourself. Please read what I said: you have 4 choices. Mafias can't predict future!
Jan 5, 2015 2:14 PM

Mar 2014
Vote:No vote

For the time being.

I'm going to laugh so hard if both of you are townie and I'm going to seriously kill over if 1 is mafia and the other is 3rd party. XD
CrowlageJan 5, 2015 2:17 PM
Jan 5, 2015 2:16 PM

Oct 2014
I had four choices, but you told me to use either Soren or Crow, who are the two I would NEVER swap just because revealing the swap beforehand (even if it's just between those two) so the mafia can counteract it makes ZERO SENSE.

God, is it so hard to understand??
Jan 5, 2015 2:18 PM

Sep 2013
@Crow, it's ok. I already said that it would of been difficult for you to chose. Now let's see what luck will decide for the town.
Jan 5, 2015 2:21 PM

Sep 2013
I don't know how to explain it again. Do you at least listen to what I say.

Crow + Soren = vanilla townies [ you had to chose 1 of them ]

Gentaro + RedTie = suspect / not claimed roles [ you had to chose the other player from here ]

Now can you follow me: pairs would of been: Gentaro-Crow; Gentaro-Soren or RedTie-Crow; RedTie-Soren.

The mafias would of have followed the same logic and have to predict one of your choices which is near to impossible.
Jan 5, 2015 2:26 PM

Oct 2014
What difference does who I changed from the mafia side make? What matters is who they would target, either Soren or Crow. What the fuck. If either SOREN(1) or CROW(2) die, a MAFIA (whose name WE DON'T CARE ABOUT, SINCE THEY WON'T CHOOSE TO KILL A MAFIA WILL THEY???????) dies in their place.

TWO. FUCKING. CHOICES. FOR THE MAFIAS.
Jan 5, 2015 2:28 PM

Aug 2013
This thread is heated.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 5, 2015 2:29 PM

Oct 2014
Ye whatever, luck will decide who is lynched, fuck it, this game is getting on my nerves already -.-
Jan 5, 2015 2:35 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
I didn't receive a pm telling me so, and I don't know if Asu would of send it to me, since I have no ability at night. So I guess the same can be said about Gentaro, since if he displayed an action I would know about it [ I guess - given our roles get switched ]. This leads me to think he has not at all the ability to switch, otherwise he would of followed my suggestion and he said he was going to do it.

Brynhildr said:
I don't know how to explain it again. Do you at least listen to what I say.

Crow + Soren = vanilla townies [ you had to chose 1 of them ]

Gentaro + RedTie = suspect / not claimed roles [ you had to chose the other player from here ]

Now can you follow me: pairs would of been: Gentaro-Crow; Gentaro-Soren or RedTie-Crow; RedTie-Soren.

The mafias would of have followed the same logic and have to predict one of your choices which is near to impossible.

So if you believe Sonatta doesn't have the ability to switch, wouldn't it of been easier for him to lie and claim he swapped me and whomever like you wanted when in night he killed Soren? But instead he told you something else you weren't suspecting making him suspicious in your eyes.

Im not saying Sonatta couldn't have fallen on his own knife by off claiming, it could be what's happening here but I don't see why he would lie incorrectly...
Jan 5, 2015 2:37 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
@Crow, it's ok. I already said that it would of been difficult for you to chose. Now let's see what luck will decide for the town.

Why couldn't I just die last night? >. <
Jan 5, 2015 2:42 PM

Sep 2013
You are forgetting yourself. Why do you exclude from that list yourself? Have you some immortal ability to night kills? O_o

Yeah, just finish this already. I have enough of this. Never been pissed so much in a game, seriously.
Jan 5, 2015 2:44 PM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
Brynhildr said:

Why couldn't I just die last night? >. <

I'm the one here who's starting to hate night-kill immunity. Like please, Asu let's end this already.
Jan 5, 2015 2:50 PM

Mar 2014
Why don't we all just agree to vote the 1 person who hasn't claimed, admitted the game wasn't in his watch list yet was still active enough not to get disqualified at night?...
Jan 5, 2015 2:54 PM

Mar 2014
Sonatta said:
I swapped Brynhildr with Gentaro last night. Have any of you two been affected with anything?

So all actions that goes to Bryn go to Gentaro? Is that how it's read?
Jan 5, 2015 2:55 PM

Sep 2013
Eh, Crow vote for him and then we can let luck-sama decide one among me / Sonatta or Gentaro. Still I don't think it's him, or otherwise I would not explain the other nights killings. Then again, having Sonatta such a good ability, why noone went after him? O_o
Jan 5, 2015 2:56 PM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
Sonatta said:
I swapped Brynhildr with Gentaro last night. Have any of you two been affected with anything?

So all actions that goes to Bryn go to Gentaro? Is that how it's read?

Yup. And also everything that happened to him would of happen to me. I think this is the way swicth functions.
Jan 5, 2015 3:04 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Eh, Crow vote for him and then we can let luck-sama decide one among me / Sonatta or Gentaro. Still I don't think it's him, or otherwise I would not explain the other nights killings. Then again, having Sonatta such a good ability, why noone went after him? O_o

Then who the heck is he???????? Why haven't he claimed if he hasn't played and it's so far in! He's an enigma...

Vote: Gentaro
Vote: change Sonatta
Vote: change Gentaro
Vote: change Gentaro

Sorry Sonatta, I want this game to end...
Jan 5, 2015 3:09 PM

Mar 2014
Vote: Change Gentaro

I swear if someone breaks the tie I'm killing them.
Jan 5, 2015 3:11 PM

Oct 2014
-.-

Ok whatever. I'll vote Gentaro with you if that gets us somewhere, since I also thought (two nights ago) that inactives should be lynched first.

Vote change: Gentaro

I still think Brynhildr is scummy, but I think Gentaro might aswell be. Idk, this game sucks -.-
Jan 5, 2015 3:11 PM

Sep 2013
And at the end Crow was the bad guy and started laughing as the townies burn! muahahahahaha

No seriously, just finish this. It's a pain ;_;

Asu please!!!
Jan 5, 2015 3:12 PM

Oct 2014
Didn't read your message.

Vote change: Brynhildr

Just doing it cause u told me so.
Jan 5, 2015 3:13 PM

Sep 2013
Sonatta ... ;_; You got my worse part. I'm a cool and collected lady and this is the last time I'll be in full closed role madness game, I swear ;_;

Your vote change is just ... I ... I'll stop here. I have enough of this.

The end.
Jan 5, 2015 3:14 PM

Oct 2014
Actually...

fuck it. I don't wanna risk dying myself instead of any of those two.
Jan 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Sep 2013
Sonatta said:

It's fine. I told you I would of liked you vs me. So this is acceptable.
Jan 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Oct 2014
You got my worse part aswell, I'm usually a very calm guy, but this game rustled my jimmies...

Sorry for my rudeness :/
Jan 5, 2015 3:16 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This is weird to spectate ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 5, 2015 3:16 PM

Oct 2014
Lol this is chaos. We post so fast.
Jan 5, 2015 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
Sonatta said:

My urge to end this is through the roof...I'm not sure what's stopping anyone from breaking this tie yo save themselves in the end.

Byrn called her ability a night immunity when she'll be killed making it anything but...

My head hurts.
Jan 5, 2015 3:20 PM

Mar 2009
HaXXspetten said:

Indeed, let's haunt them onii-chan!

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 5, 2015 3:20 PM

Sep 2013
HaXXspetten said:

(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Jan 5, 2015 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
Sonatta said:
Actually...

fuck it. I don't wanna risk dying myself instead of any of those two.

Even though I said I'd vote for anyone who breaks the tie?
Jan 5, 2015 3:21 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Vote: Asu-ecchi
Jan 5, 2015 3:22 PM

Sep 2013
Crowlage said:
My urge to end this is through the roof...I'm not sure what's stopping anyone from breaking this tie yo save themselves in the end.

Sonatta already broke it voting for Gentaro. :/
Jan 5, 2015 3:24 PM

Jul 2013
( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ☀️ So much tension

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Jan 5, 2015 3:24 PM

Oct 2014
Meh, ok.

I thought you wanted the game to end fast, that's why I broke the tie.
Jan 5, 2015 3:26 PM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Crowlage said:

Sonatta already broke it voting for Gentaro. :/

But would the last mafia or 3rd party take that risk to entrap themself like that???

Arrrggg...
Jan 5, 2015 3:26 PM

Sep 2013
x_at_home said:
( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ☀️ So much tension

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

@Asu end it please!
Jan 5, 2015 3:27 PM

Mar 2014
Sonatta said:
Meh, ok.

Change it back, we're lynching Gen. I rather you win as mafia or 3rd party then him for not playing.
Jan 5, 2015 3:27 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Sonatta said:
but I think Gentaro might aswell be. Idk, this game sucks -.-

you are mean
Jan 5, 2015 3:28 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Crowlage said:
him for not playing.

I only missed 6 days

Oct 2014
Crowlage said:
Sonatta said:
Meh, ok.

Change it back, we're lynching Gen. I rather you win as mafia or 3rd party then him for not playing.

K

Mar 2014
Gentaro_Kisaragi said:
Crowlage said:
him for not playing.

I only missed 6 days

claim your role already like we asked last night.
Jan 5, 2015 3:29 PM

Mar 2014
I'll be back in a few hours.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.