Steins;Gate.

Maria Holic.

Black Lagoon.
Oct 16, 2012 9:44 AM

Jul 2012
Wow that's cool ! Good job ^^
Oct 16, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2010
soo i think i'm having the same problem as last time again.. it worked fine after that fix though.

I think ive been through 2 bar cycles already.. The chibi and quote still stay the same.. D:
sorry for the trouble, but thanks in advance~ ^^;/)
Oct 18, 2012 6:31 AM

Feb 2009
GoldenBRS said:
What about mine? I post stuff in mine already.

Look, I'll be honest with you. I have trouble understanding your posts. What are you trying to do?
You posted chibis that already are in the tracker. In this thread people submit new chibis.
Do you want to have the chibis you posted in appear in your tracker? If so, you should select them after you log in at myanimegraph.k.vu.

Sachi-sempai: Added; thx for contribrooting.

Doqac: Thank you :)

chibiMiyu: Oh noez, not again :(
You don't have to be sorry though. I am sorry it keeps acting up.
I'll look at it in the following 4 days.

So many chibis... ~_~
I'm starting to think we'll need some way to filter them.
Tell me, are you having trouble finding the chibis you want in the administration? Or is it still OK?
Oct 18, 2012 6:50 AM

May 2009
There ARE a lot of chibis. Very cute ones. Maybe you could rotate the chibis more often? Maybe?

Whaddya thunk? Of course, if the server becomes the issue then scratch the idea.

Thanks.
Oct 18, 2012 12:08 PM
Mar 2012
Actually, we got double at this one

I already submitted this one and it already exist at tracker and now it became two

@packet
Yeah, it's already a lot. I think it will be nice if they are in group based on their respective anime. Although I still like the thrill finding a new one that I missed
Oct 18, 2012 11:29 PM

Sep 2010
packet said:

So many chibis... ~_~
Tell me, are you having trouble finding the chibis you want in the administration? Or is it still OK?

yey thanks~! ^^ weird that i seem to be the only one having this problem.. Q.Q;

And i think a chibi filter by anime in the settings would be nice. C: it sometimes feel like its 'too much' having to scroll through a whole page of random chibi and can't find if the one you want is in there. o.o;
Oct 19, 2012 4:02 AM

Mar 2007
chibiMiyu said:
packet said:

So many chibis... ~_~

yey thanks~! ^^ weird that i seem to be the only one having this problem.. Q.Q;

And i think a chibi filter by anime in the settings would be nice. C: it sometimes feel like its 'too much' having to scroll through a whole page of random chibi and can't find if the one you want is in there. o.o;

Yea, my chibis and quotes are still updating unless packet has already looked into it already.

I also think there are a lot of chibis and it makes it hard to see what is already there. I agree with the sort by anime idea as well.
Oct 19, 2012 7:44 AM

Jul 2009
packet said:

Sachi-sempai: Added; thx for contribrooting.

It seems the quality of some is lower, why is that? :/
Oct 19, 2012 7:48 AM

Feb 2009
Sachi-sempai:
To make the settings page load faster, chibis are compressed quite a lot (about 10x). So they display in low quality. But when a tracker is generated, the original high quality version is used.
Oct 19, 2012 10:59 AM

Jul 2009
packet said:
Sachi-sempai:
To make the settings page load faster, chibis are compressed quite a lot (about 10x). So they display in low quality. But when a tracker is generated, the original high quality version is used.

Oh~ Thanks for explanation ^^
Oct 19, 2012 4:40 PM

Oct 2010

Oct 19, 2012 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
I've got some chibis to add too if that's alright.

I tried uploading them to tinypic, but apparently that gets rid of the transparency, so I had to use photobucket instead. Here's the link to all of them.
Oct 21, 2012 11:08 PM

Jul 2011
packet said:
Hugoo said:

I'm adding your chibis right now, but can't find this one in a better quality. Could you post the original unresized image?

http://gorenute.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-bimbougami-ga-318193796
Oct 23, 2012 1:24 PM
Oct 2008

Oct 28, 2012 6:43 PM

May 2010
How dose it know your stats o.o?
Oct 30, 2012 8:49 AM

Feb 2009
Air-Dragon: Good question :)
It looks at something like the anime list, but formatted for computers.
You can look at it yourself, here.
Oct 30, 2012 9:05 AM

Jul 2011
The chibis are so cute ~
Oct 30, 2012 10:36 AM

May 2010
packet said:
Air-Dragon: Good question :)
It looks at something like the anime list, but formatted for computers.
You can look at it yourself, here.

Cool Thanks, Now i just got to get it to work.
Oct 30, 2012 3:11 PM

Jun 2012
I could never get this to work :S

Am I just stupid or what is it that most people do wrong?

Oct 30, 2012 4:40 PM

May 2010
Arakura said:
I could never get this to work :S

Am I just stupid or what is it that most people do wrong?

Im with you, stlil not working... I have no idea.

name,chibi,save,create link, nothing....
Oct 31, 2012 12:38 PM

Jun 2008
Some Akari.

RSOct 31, 2012 2:50 PM
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Nov 2, 2012 1:31 PM

Aug 2010
Here's some more chibis~

Nov 3, 2012 9:51 AM

Jul 2010
I'll add the chibis Monday night~

Sorry for being dead Packet, I've been really busy with school.

Edit: I'm so pathetic, I forgot again >_<.

TONIGHT I WILL REMEMBER!
gregory003Nov 7, 2012 10:22 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2012 10:10 AM

Feb 2009
gregory003: No problem :)
I'm dead too.

Air-Dragon, Arakura: I admit the whole site should be more understandable.
For the time being, have you read this? (the pics are a little outdated, but it should give you an idea)
link
Nov 7, 2012 6:40 AM

Apr 2008
Uhm... I think, mine isn't updating for at least 3 weeks. I remeber somewhen in September it was said, some magic was to be done soonish onto the tracker. Is soonish already over? XD

While I really love the current quote from Mawaru Penguindrum, the chibi image is getting somewhat worn out, haha- ="D
Nov 7, 2012 11:42 AM

Mar 2007
shina_luna said:
Uhm... I think, mine isn't updating for at least 3 weeks. I remeber somewhen in September it was said, some magic was to be done soonish onto the tracker. Is soonish already over? XD

While I really love the current quote from Mawaru Penguindrum, the chibi image is getting somewhat worn out, haha- ="D

Mine has been updating, it updated yesterday and a couple days before that too.
So some trackers are still working.
Nov 8, 2012 12:44 PM

Oct 2011
Hey, I also have a problem. :/
I registered some days ago to get a tracker and it said I should at least wait one day to let it update, well.. now some days later I should be able to see it, shouldn't I?

That's what it says:

Edit: nvm, after another few days it finally came up
RiukixDNov 10, 2012 4:21 AM
Nov 9, 2012 11:52 PM

Oct 2012
Nov 11, 2012 7:08 AM

Jan 2009
Here are some Horizon chibi's
Nov 11, 2012 1:00 PM
SG-r03 Gungnir

Dec 2008
Here is a chibi of Chris Yukine from Senki Zesshou Symphogear
GotenSakurauchiNov 11, 2012 1:24 PM
Nov 12, 2012 8:46 AM

Mar 2007
I just got this quote on my tracker

But I was wondering if the quote should lool like this instead since it's two people talking and remove Nishimura's name from the character part.

Nishimura: Uhh... Yoshi... go to the nurse's office okay?
Akihisa: Is there something wrong with me trying to study seriously?!

Though it's been a long time since I watched BakaTest so I don't remember who said that to Akihisa, I'm just assuming it was Nishimura since his name is in the character area so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Nov 17, 2012 12:29 PM

Apr 2008
Fire-Dragon said:
shina_luna said:

Fire-Dragon said:
shina_luna said:

Hum... I tried deleting the tracker and creating a news, but that does not seem to solve the trouble. I guess, I'll have to wait until problems are solved the other end. =X
Nov 17, 2012 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
Well it's official, I am dumber than a monkey. I have tried a few different times, but have not been able to update my chibi. I was able to successfully create a few trackers, but it always uses the same pic (one I didn't choose). I don't know how to update it to use one I actually want. Any thoughts?
Nov 17, 2012 10:05 PM

Jan 2009
Icis said:
Well it's official, I am dumber than a monkey. I have tried a few different times, but have not been able to update my chibi. I was able to successfully create a few trackers, but it always uses the same pic (one I didn't choose). I don't know how to update it to use one I actually want. Any thoughts?

Did you untick the toggle switch for the chibi's? There are two underneath the chibi box. I've always got mine on allow selected character. If you tick ban it will ban the chibi that are selected from showing on your tracker.

As for the chibi's updating you have to watch 10+ episodes of anime before it changes manually. The quote changes to but I forgot on how many episodes it changes on.
Nov 18, 2012 12:12 AM

Aug 2010
buwie said:
Icis said:

Did you untick the toggle switch for the chibi's? There are two underneath the chibi box. I've always got mine on allow selected character. If you tick ban it will ban the chibi that are selected from showing on your tracker.

As for the chibi's updating you have to watch 10+ episodes of anime before it changes manually. The quote changes to but I forgot on how many episodes it changes on.
The chibi changes every 12 hours worth of watched anime and the quote should change each 10 episodes. Sometimes, I've got it for longer, so yeah...
koleareNov 19, 2012 12:53 AM
Nov 18, 2012 5:22 AM

Aug 2012
A chibi for Kirito (Sword Art Online)
Nov 18, 2012 8:31 PM

Sep 2011
koleare said:
buwie said:
Icis said:

The chibi changes every 12 hours worth of watched anime and the chibi should change each 10 episodes. Sometimes, I've got it for longer, so yeah...

Oh sweet! Thanks guys!
Nov 19, 2012 12:52 AM

Jun 2008
From Girls of the Wild's

Baka-Tsuki discord server
Nov 19, 2012 12:54 AM

Aug 2010
Icis said:
Oh sweet! Thanks guys!
Just noticed my big ass mistake. The quote should change every 10 episodes, not the chibi. Corrected in my original post.
Nov 20, 2012 4:19 AM

Aug 2012
Nov 22, 2012 3:27 AM

Apr 2008
Um. I have watched at least a hundred episodes in the last four weeks, and mine doesn't change at all. It's not like I dislike the quote, But I am starting to get really tired of that Chibi. haha.

Wasn't there some magic done on the tracker of somebody else who had that problem? ^^;
Nov 23, 2012 12:51 PM

Feb 2009
Added a lot of chibis you submitted.

Fire-Dragon: Fixed the quote. The names won't fit onto the line though. Thx for reporting.

shina_luna: Sorry to hear that. I'll be switching to a new generator program soon. I think it will solve your problem. I have to ask to you to keep waiting until then :-/
packetNov 23, 2012 12:56 PM
Nov 24, 2012 11:36 AM

Mar 2007
packet said:
Fire-Dragon: Fixed the quote. The names won't fit onto the line though. Thx for reporting.

Oh I see, they fitted into the box on the site alright. Oh well, I'm glad if it helped even a little. I wasn't too sure if it would or not.
Nov 25, 2012 7:52 PM

Nov 2012
Hello! I just made an account and I searched for my timeline and it's not showing up ;A; Did I do something wrong?

Also sorry if this kind of question has already been answered, it's just that 67 pages is too long ;A;

Oh yeah! Is there a way to choose my quote? Again sorry if this has been answered :<
SolibellNov 25, 2012 7:57 PM
Nov 26, 2012 4:07 AM

Feb 2009
lolimaru: Hi there. In your anime list here on MAL you don't have the "start date" and "end date" fields filled out. Because of that, it's not possible to arrange your anime in a timeline.

And no, you can't pick a quote. It changes after you watch 10 episodes of anime.
Nov 26, 2012 8:24 PM

Nov 2012
Ahh, kay I'll fill out the start dates (though I don't remember alot of them) but it says I can't do the Finished date unless its completed?

edit. It's a bit of a hassle to even think of similar dates for when I had started and finshed animes ;^; so can I just do the "insert today" for everything? It'll probably affect the graph, but I don't really care about that, will it affect the number of hours thing? Cause you know, physically impossible haha

edit 2. kay it worked! ^-^ thank you! But it's not using the chibi that I picked and it seems low on the numbers.. is it just lag? Or am I just paranoid about the numbers? I feel that I would have watched more anime in my life lol, I've seen someone with 9 months!! o.o <- I saw that person's and came here

http://myanimegraph.k.vu/trackers/lolimaru/13397.png

edit 3. aaaa sorry for so many edits, but perhaps the number is low (don't know if it's correct or not but if it is) because I left most animes blank on "end date" because it said not to put it unless it was "completed" or perhaps it only accepted a few animes because I put most of them as "set date today"

all this, or I just think I wasted more of my life I really did. huh.
SolibellNov 26, 2012 10:34 PM
Nov 27, 2012 2:39 PM

Feb 2009
lolimaru: Oh, that's a misunderstanding. If you'd just like to have an anime tracker you don't need to fill out the dates. Those are just for the timeline.
Nov 27, 2012 2:42 PM

Feb 2009
I changed a lot of stuff.
I'm kinda too tired to list it all here.

Most important changes:

• rewatches are counted again
  • added tiny trackers - I just wanted to try something new
  • better administration => hopefully less issues with tracker not updating
  • some graphical tweaks of trackers and the website

Please let me know if anything behaves weirdly.
Nov 27, 2012 4:04 PM

Nov 2012
nvm it was just lag, I want to thank you once again for helping me! :) I think this is a really great uhh program? application? Thing! I think it's a really great work! XD
SolibellNov 27, 2012 8:28 PM
Pages (29) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

382 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

» Looking for cool MAL profile ideas

KurayamiDarkness - Apr 3, 2023

7 by Oxiq »»
Yesterday, 10:27 AM

» Anime quiz website 2.0

Khoi369 - Jun 2

8 by Pg13_ »»
Jun 5, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Do you think we will have robots with consciousness first or will we meet aliens first?

Absurdo_N - Jun 2

4 by Longnines »»
Jun 5, 12:26 PM

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

5 by MasterTasuke »»
Jun 4, 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.