aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
Doing what? Voting you?
Yes.
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
Doing what? Voting you?
Yes.
I am a tad suspicious of you, but I am willing to follow along.
Vote:aa-dono

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2017 9:38 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I respect that.
#thug life
Do you scumread CP?

Aug 21, 2017 9:40 PM

Aug 2012
Suzune-chan said:
aa-dono said:
Yes.
aa-dono said:
Yes.
Shouldn't you be happy to vote me if you're suspicious? I am the one to grant wishes.

Dec 2014
@lastwhisper31

Gimme your respect.

@Kaitou
Suzu
Logic
aa-dono
Claire
Phraze

My collection for easy reference for you later on

Edit:Kyle's number is 31, not 21

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
Shouldn't you be happy to vote me if you're suspicious? I am the one to grant wishes.
Well I am suspicious in two different directions and of two different things, so...it is a complicated emotion.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2017 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
Well if you guys are gunna pressure dono, ill move mine towards Claire for now. vote: Claire
Edit: both of the people i wanted to poke today, died, and im still sad about that.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 21, 2017 9:43 PM

Dec 2014
I have 5. I've unlocked my first ability. I just need 5 more and I promise you some information (maybe good or bad, depending on rng). I also need either ruu or kaitou to be online

Aug 21, 2017 9:43 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Well if you guys are gunna pressure dono, ill move mine towards Claire for now. vote: Claire

Vote: lastwhisper31
How did you see it as them pressuring me?

Aug 21, 2017 9:44 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
I have 5. I've unlocked my first ability. I just need 5 more and I promise you some information (maybe good or bad, depending on rng). I also need either ruu or kaitou to be online

...... You're not affected by lynch lock?

Aug 21, 2017 9:46 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

She is getting I'll respect that's instead of votes.

Aug 21, 2017 9:46 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Well we have a little over 42 hours still to this day so, I'm sure if your town, you will be fine. and I'm comfortable with letting them get info out of you, I'd rather poke Claire.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:47 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

? I need respect, not votes. So if 5 more ppl come online and say "I respect that", the better. Idk if time is an issue. My ability can be played around if mafia knows what it is, but tbh, it's quite unique and hard to guess. But I'd prefer to use it before mafia can guess what it is.
Aug 21, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:

Well we have a little over 42 hours still to this day so, I'm sure if your town, you will be fine. and I'm comfortable with letting them get info out of you, I'd rather poke Claire.

Kyle, why are you not saying "I respect that"?
Aug 21, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:

If I wasn't voting for dono to help her as she requested then I would switch to you.
Would you vote dono if she asks you to?
Would you say "I respect that" as Purity has asked us to?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 21, 2017 9:49 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Why vote me though, because I'm ok with them pressureing you? Why not find a decent reason to vote me, I think ur sus because of the way you played Day 1. But also, RIP, if your actually mafia 4 times in a row, if you dont count the discord mafia.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:50 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

? I need respect, not votes. So if 5 more ppl come online and say "I respect that", the better. Idk if time is an issue. My ability can be played around if mafia knows what it is, but tbh, it's quite unique and hard to guess. But I'd prefer to use it before mafia can guess what it is.
Oh tsk ><
My bad. I got confused with myself.

Dec 2014
@aa-dono do our votes need to stay on you? Or if as long it was on you, it is fine? Cause I feel like switching it over

Jan 2014
I am so lost right now.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:51 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

@Labs, @MaiTai, @roz1roz, @AbuHumaid, @lastwhisper31, @Arrisu, @Mishukax,

Aug 21, 2017 9:51 PM

Aug 2012
I wonder is Kyle is not seeing it, or just purposely deflecting questions on him? Or if someone could ask him in a more direct way. Since I thought my question was fine :/

Aug 21, 2017 9:52 PM

Jan 2014
Fine, I am honestly at a loss of whats going on but w/e. "I respect that", and vote: aa-dono
_WispAug 21, 2017 10:33 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
I am so lost right now.
Please read page 20 pay close attention to aa-dono's and CorruptedPurity's posts please.

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@aa-dono do our votes need to stay on you? Or if as long it was on you, it is fine? Cause I feel like switching it over
Just switch it over. Your willingness is enough <3

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
I am so lost right now.

Say the quote "I respect that". It has a lot of town benefits right now. For example, tonight I can mess with scum a bit. If more people say this, I get more power. Give me ur energy to fight scum.
Aug 21, 2017 9:54 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I am so lost right now.
Please read page 20 pay close attention to aa-dono's and CorruptedPurity's posts please.
Ya now I see it, but I honestly thought it was some kind of joke.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:54 PM

Dec 2014
Thanks kyle

Suzu
Logic
aa-dono
Claire
Phraze
Lastwhisper

4 more to go

Edit:Broken link
Aug 21, 2017 9:56 PM

Aug 2012
By the bunny power bested on me, I hereby declare CP, Suzu-nee and Logic-ojisan town. May you all restlive in peace.

That said, I pegged lastwhisper to be a sharp mafia, so now he might be town...

Aug 21, 2017 9:56 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Mishukax said:

Just got out of Hydra Mafia where people townread him for being emotional or whatever, turns out he was scum, which made sense because of his actions which were relatively scummy. I just don't believe in 'emotion' as a tell anymore, and I think I never really did, sorry. I do agree that, emotions aside, logic is off to a nice start.
I didn't say that?
dono check the spoiler quote now I think Mishu had a broke quote there. See if it makes sense the way I fixed it.

edit: He was talking to abu not you.

Aug 21, 2017 9:58 PM

Jan 2014
I feel like I just joined a cult just saying.
Edit: Not literally the cult role, it was joke, plz dont hurt me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 9:59 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
I didn't say that?
dono check the spoiler quote now I think Mishu had a broke quote there. See if it makes sense the way I fixed it.
Oh yeah. I guess it was a broken quote but you still fixed it wrong ;-;

I fixed it.

Aug 21, 2017 10:00 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Thanks kyle

Suzu
Logic
aa-dono
Claire
Phraze
Lastwhisper

4 more to go

you should tag the other players but I like this as a way to make sure people read the thread >_> KYLE

Aug 21, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Thanks kyle

Suzu
Logic
aa-dono
Claire
Phraze
Lastwhisper

4 more to go

you should tag the other players but I like this as a way to make sure people read the thread >_> KYLE
DONT KYLE ME, I was reading, I'm just scared :(
Edit: But if this clears me as town, then so be it... but also this just seemed to happen so fast, I felt everyone glaring at me to following along.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

I fixed it.
thanks, I tried, can I get a smiley face sticker for my effort?

edit: punctuation matters

Aug 21, 2017 10:02 PM

Aug 2012
I think I got enough of live reactions. I'll backread later in the evening. Anyone have anything they want to ask before I go/before you sleep?

Aug 21, 2017 10:03 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
I think I got enough of live reactions. I'll backread later in the evening. Anyone have anything they want to ask before I go/before you sleep?
wtf just happened? lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:04 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:

I fixed it.

Just for uncle logic

Aug 21, 2017 10:08 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

Just for uncle logic
Thank you! XD

aa-dono said:
A few questions before you go since I am about to call it a night here shortly.
1. Can we move back to our regularly scheduled votes now (though I wasn't voting at the time)?
2. Can the people who weren't online get some of this free town cred or did they miss out?
3. Can I give my portion of town cred to another player?

Aug 21, 2017 10:09 PM

Aug 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:
wtf just happened? lol
Any question except that one.

lastwhisper31 said:
I think ur sus because of the way you played Day 1. But also, RIP, if your actually mafia 4 times in a row, if you dont count the discord mafia.
You mean EoD1? I explained that, but ok.
What else?

Nah, I have a balance town/mafia ratio. And discord mafia counts because it's text. Same hours as forum. The only difference is spammy and a pain to quote. Oh. and the friendship and betrayal.

Aug 21, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2010
I would die laughing if flavor!logic is a TPR lyncher since I used to be known as the townie lyncher around here.

Aug 21, 2017 10:14 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
1. Can we move back to our regularly scheduled votes now (though I wasn't voting at the time)?
2. Can the people who weren't online get some of this free town cred or did they miss out?

You're welcome ^^

1. Yes.
2. They did not miss out, though I will be more sceptical. But they can jump in if they like.
3. If it's Abu, you're not uncle logic anymore. I don't share affection!! Haha. In all seriousness though, who? And why are you certain enough of said player that you want him to get townread?

Aug 21, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
aa-dono said:
wtf just happened? lol
I kind of feel like this reminds me of my early town days of wanting to know right now. Not enough to say town but a slight feeling. I do have a few quick questions for you:
1. Did you read all of page 20 yet?
2. if yes, do you understand what was going on now? At least from a perspective of why those votes moved?

Aug 21, 2017 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
I respect that
Aug 21, 2017 10:22 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

You're welcome ^^

1. Yes.
2. They did not miss out, though I will be more sceptical. But they can jump in if they like.
3. If it's Abu, you're not uncle logic anymore. I don't share affection!! Haha. In all seriousness though, who? And why are you certain enough of said player that you want him to get townread?
3. No, no, my words are enough for him and he has a few questions to answer for me. I will keep it in my back pocket for now.

In regards to the wanting to get him town read. I don't care how you guys read him I just want to see the questions that will actually reveal his alignment being sent his way. I could be wrong Abu could be fooling me or I could be fooling myself. But let me give you an example of a recent experience so you can see where I am coming from.
In eeveelution mafia I worked very hard to sort Abu while others asked him the most basic of questions and scum read him for his responses. All of a sudden nearly the towniest post I had ever seen from Abu pops up so I quote it and ask two people what they think and withheld my own opinion. They both liked him for town and one other person chimed in said he was town. I finally reveal I liked it for town too. The next phase when someone was pushing scum!abu I collected all the town reads on him from D1. 3 of the 4 were confirmed town (me (Innocent Child) and two dead townies). I concluded that Abu was likely town because I felt he wasn't pocketing all three townies and the at the fourth unknown even if they were mafia had to be telling the truth about Abu not protecting a buddy. In the end the unknown was mafia telling the truth about Abu. So if we work together I feel we can figure things out on this level consistently.

Aug 21, 2017 10:22 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
wtf just happened? lol
I kind of feel like this reminds me of my early town days of wanting to know right now. Not enough to say town but a slight feeling. I do have a few quick questions for you:
2. if yes, do you understand what was going on now? At least from a perspective of why those votes moved?

1. Yes.
2. In all honesty, idk. CP asked for us to say his phrase. Dono said she would if he voted her, he did, and she asked all to join in. you guys did so, and I was skeptical, and the last one to join in. If I say for free townie points will you hold it against me lol.
Edit: or was it to get us to work together?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 21, 2017 10:25 PM

Dec 2014
AbuHumaid said:
I respect that

If I wasn't so salty about yesterday, I would kiss you. You have a beard tho? Not a fan of guys with beards
Aug 21, 2017 10:26 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

1. Yes.
2. In all honesty, idk. CP asked for us to say his phrase. Dono said she would if he voted her, he did, and she asked all to join in. you guys did so, and I was skeptical, and the last one to join in. If I say for free townie points will you hold it against me lol.
Edit: or was it to get us to work together?
Nope, not at all, dono gave you those points so she should in theory come to your aid when you cash them in.
and yes I like to think this is us working together. Good or bad we should get something out of all of this.

Aug 21, 2017 10:27 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
AbuHumaid said:
I respect that

If I wasn't so salty about yesterday, I would kiss you. You have a beard tho? Not a fan of guys with beards
What?? Guys with beards are cool. You don't understand charm, CP tsk tsk.

Aug 21, 2017 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
CorruptedPurity said:
AbuHumaid said:
I respect that

I respect that as well
Aug 21, 2017 10:31 PM

Jun 2015

ArrisuAbuHumaid
Mishukax Arrisu
aa-dono CorruptedPurity, logic340, Suzune-chan, lastwhisper
lastwhisper31 aa-dono

Not voting: Labs, Claire, Maitai, roz1roz, Mishukax

|| T I M E R ||

Mod comments: Keep it civil ~
KaitouAug 21, 2017 11:07 PM
Aug 21, 2017 10:33 PM

Jan 2014
Kaitou said:

Arrisu lastwhisper, AbuHumaid
Mishukax Arrisu
aa-dono CorruptedPurity, logic340, Suzune-chan
Claire lastwhisper
lastwhisper31 aa-dono

Not voting: Labs, Claire, Maitai, roz1roz, Mishukax

|| T I M E R ||

Mod comments: Keep it civil ~
apparently you and ruu like missing my vote changes. #feelsbadman
my vote is on dono right now, #teamwork.
_WispAug 21, 2017 10:39 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.