New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 11, 2009 9:19 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: something wrong Kago-chan
May 11, 2009 1:11 PM

Nov 2007
Marcello woke up in the morning. Baldovino waited for him next to the bed.
" Hey, little kid.How are you today?" asked Marcello nicely.
" I'm hungrey"answered Baldovino.
" Okay, we will dress up and go to eat, okay?" said Marcello.
" Okay" Baldovino answered shotrly.
Marcello dressed up , and then dressed up Baldovino, with his clothes from yesterday, that came back from the laundry.
He went to the dining room with Baldovino.
He entered, gave himself and Baldovino food, and sat next to Felice. He gave another chair to Baldovino.
" Good morning" said Felice. " I see you have a child already".
" Stop it, Fel. This child is miserable. Y wont we take care of him? I belive he will be a great mafioso if he will trained from young age" said Marcello.
" Yeah, good idea. I will give him with you in the Zenten Family, so you don't need to seperate. "
" Mafia. No good" said Baldovino quitely, while pushing a giant pancake into his mouth.
" He doesn't like the mafia. " said Marcello.
" So what? You don't like it either."
" Yeah, but he's a child"
" So?"
"SO?! He's really young, for god sake!"
" You barely know him".
" I don't care. You will take him to buy some toys and clothes this day, while I fight. Is it clear?!"
" Yeah..." saif Felice, ending the conversation.
They ate quitely, and then drove Marcello to the station. Baldovino really liked the limo. In the limo, Marcello discovered some new things about Baldovino:
" So , how old are you, Bald?" asked Marcello.
" 3" he answered.
" Oh, so you are young. Why did you fight?" Marcello said, as nice as he can, to discover new things aboout Bald.
" Parents. Killed. Guns. Jail" said Bald, and started to cry a little. Marcello took him to his arms, and said:" Don't worry, you are with me and Fel now. Let me introduce me and my friend. I am Marcello. My friend is Felice. "
" Felice, Marcello" repeated Bald.
"Good! today, you will go to buy toys and clothes with Fel, okay?" asked Marcello. " Okay" answered Bald. That moment they arrived at the Coliseum.
Marcello fought during the weak any target . The crowd really liked him. He won at every battle, and he earned some money. After two days of shopping, Felice and Bald joined the crowd. After he placate his punishment, he went out the Coliseum, feeling free. Baldovino and Felice waited for him in the car. He started to walk to the car, but he stopped, when he saw a old man waving to him. " I will be right back" he sent a message to Felice from his cellphone, and went to the old man.
" What is it?" he asked. " I want to challenge you for Shigure Souen Battle." The old man snwered. ' He's no fake. He recognized the style. I really should go to that battle' thought to himself Marcello. " Okay, where?" he answered. The man took him to a close dojo, and took a sword. Marcello bened over to show proud, and started the battle with the weird old man.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
May 11, 2009 1:14 PM

Jun 2008
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-REBORN!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Raul: Teme?
*Raul put away his coffee cup and looked on man in red.*
Raul: You are probably person I was waiting for.
*Raul get up and put some money on table.*
Raul: I want to work for your boss, your methods are interesting.
*Raul looked one more time on person in red,*
Raul: And I have same source of information as your boss. So what now?

IceLevianMay 13, 2009 7:03 AM
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
May 12, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: someone is coming and i think it is the boss
May 12, 2009 10:08 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: finaly butt is kiilling me
May 12, 2009 2:36 PM

Mar 2009
*giggles quietly*
May 13, 2009 4:33 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: so while we wait, where did u learn how to use a bow?
May 13, 2009 8:30 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: when my teach went traveling he took me with because he had to go to visit an old friend that owns a shrine and i learned from his friend's daughter to use a bow but i mustly taught my self until i learned more from the girl
May 13, 2009 8:48 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: oh can you fight too?
May 13, 2009 8:58 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: yes i can fight
May 13, 2009 9:43 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: how well
May 13, 2009 8:01 PM

Mar 2008
Fiore left and found another hotel to stay in. She paid for a room for the next two days and went upstairs. " So tired." She thought. She threw her stuff on the bed and took a quick shower and dressed herself in her sexy night dress. " Maybe I can sleep peacefully tonight." She said to herself as she watched the sun go down from her window.
May 14, 2009 4:01 PM

Mar 2009
kagome: well enough to kick my teacher's butt
May 14, 2009 11:36 PM

Dec 2007
*Suddenly two guards approached Kiyochimaru.*

Guard 1: Scram kid, this place is not for tourists.

*As the man was screaming at the old woman, he noticed Raul speaking to him*

???: Wait, You're the "nosy parker"? Mataku...

*The man sighed as he let go of the old woman, scaring her out of the restaurant.*

???: Sure, come this way, the boss is waiting for you.

*The man said as he led Raul through the back door.*

Giovanni: Bianca is in Sicily, huh? I wonder what she is looking for here...
LamboMay 15, 2009 1:29 AM
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

May 15, 2009 5:54 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: hahahaha
May 15, 2009 8:21 AM

Mar 2009
kagome:whats so funny
May 15, 2009 11:19 AM
Nov 2007

"Hey, you tow , move along. , I need to see the boss here. " Kiyochimaru said angrily, pushing the guard and passing them.
PowerslaveMay 15, 2009 2:58 PM
May 15, 2009 3:36 PM

Mar 2009
kagome: oh boy i got a feeling there is going to be some trouble
May 15, 2009 3:57 PM

Jun 2008

*Raul walked after man in red.*
Raul: Lead the way.
Raul: Lion's hideout.
*He smiled thinking about what was happening around him right then.*

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
May 15, 2009 4:28 PM

Mar 2008
Celino:......
May 16, 2009 1:32 PM

Mar 2009
*kagome waits for the boss to enter the room*
May 17, 2009 11:32 AM

Aug 2007
Mimi was sitting in a black car with Angelio and she looked at her clock. 'Damn, we are late...' She looked out of the window with a bored look on her face. 'It has been a while since I came to Pisa, hasn't it?' She thought. The car has stopped.

'We are here, boss.' The driver said and she quickly opened the door for Mimi, who got out from the car and looked at the building of the Curator family.
May 17, 2009 12:04 PM

Nov 2007
Some water appeared in the floor, from the other room.
" You don't mind if we will fight in the water , do you?" asked the old man.
" Of course not".
The man swong in the water, and a giant splash went from the water. ' The second from? no...'he thought to himself.
Marcello started to ran towards the old man.
" Shigure Souen Style, first offensive form..." he said. and disappeared,then appeared again, and cut the old man. The old man disappeared. " Another fake, huh..." said Marcello, and turned around. The old man jumped on him from the back. He stucked his sword into the old man's tummy. The splash from before covered Marcello with water.
" What the?" said marcello, while turning to his right. The old man was jumping on him from there. Marcello swong his sword and pushed his enemy to the back.
' It was the ninth offensive form, Duplicate Rain. Damn it, he knows the style' thought to himself Marcello, while running towards the old man.
He came in front of the old man and came to slash him from the right. He dropped his sword to his left arm, and cut the old man. The old man defended himself with his sword, and pushed Marcello back.
" My name is Andrea, by the way" said the old man.
' I will have to use that, I guess. I think this is the only one who will defeat him, no matter what style he uses.' Thought to himself Marcello.
" Shigure Souen Style, the tenth offensive form..." he said.
" The tenth form? Intresting. I thought you're just a rookie." said Andrea, and stood still, his sword is ready to defend.
The water started waving. A lot of water gathered around Marcello. He started to ran, the water with him. The water came with him. He broke throught the water, and cut Andrea. He landed 2 meters away. Andrea fell to the ground.
" You passed, gratz" he said.
" What do you mean?" Marcello asked.
The water statred to disappeared. " Come with me to the other room".
" Okay" said Marcello.
-------------------
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
May 17, 2009 5:01 PM

Mar 2008
Celino: they're late
May 17, 2009 5:15 PM

Mar 2009
*kagome's head snaps up fast*

kagome: the boss is here
May 18, 2009 6:21 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: wat u feel that they're here *looks at her with a confuse look on his face*
May 18, 2009 8:43 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: no I just hear a car pull up and voices outside but i have really good hearing
May 18, 2009 12:49 PM

Dec 2007
Angelio got out the car and walked with mimi towards the door, pulling his collor scarf up over his face and tightening the lacing on it, as always when he is at buisness with mimi.

' Just like old times hey.. ' he said softly as they hazed closer to the door of the big building..

May 18, 2009 1:47 PM

Mar 2008
Celino: wat r u?....a cat?
May 18, 2009 2:24 PM

Mar 2009
kagome: "if u contrat on something and one of your seven senses will get better" that I got from my teacher
May 19, 2009 5:20 AM

Nov 2007
Marcello followed Andrea to the other room.
He got a call from Felice .
" Shut up. It's importent. Give me 10 minuts" he said.
" Okay" answered Felice. " 10 minuts, I'm going if not".
The call ended.
He sat in front of the old man.
" You defeated me. Well done". said the old man.
" Thx" answered Marcello.
"The Shigure Souen Style... It's amazing. It's undefeatable . Only a few people knows the style, beacuse most of the warriors that know the style has died . They was assasinated, becuse it's so good. The mafia wants to delete it from the world." said Andrea.
" So.. If I want to be a mafioso, I need to choose another style?" asked Marcello.
" Nope. If you will join them, they will not hurt you. " said Andrea.
" How do you know that?" asked Marcello.
" I just do. Most of the left Shigure Souen Style users are mafioso. I have the information." said Andrea.
" Okay..." said Marcello.
" Now, then. Let's get to the point. You have to find another one to pass him the style, but just one." said Andrea.
" I'll find. I promise".said Marcello.
" Okay, now to the second point. I want to give you a cover to the sword."said Andrea.
" What do you mean cover?"said Marcello.
" Well, it's a little supsicious someone will have a sword, don't you think?"
" That's right."said Marcello.
" So, I will give you three spaciel sneaths. It's a leather sneaths. They were made for the Shigure Souen Style users' swords. I have one of a baseball bat, a kendo sword, and a simple walking stick. No one else exept you can remove it the moment you put it. Only Shigure Souen Users can.It will weight as a normal bat or stick for normal people, and it will not be a real metal sword. Here, take it."said Andrea, and gave Marcello the sneaths. " Thank you very much, Andrea."
" No problem".
Marcello put the walking stick sneath on, and went to Felice's limo.
" Hey" he said when he entered, and drank some water.
" Mal. Sword" said Baldovino quietly.
" Where's your sword, man?" asked Felice.
" Here" he said, and showed them the walking stick. " No way... Someone stole it?" asked Felice.
Marcello removed the sneath, and showed them the sword.
" That's cool, man, it looked really real!" said Felice.
" And check this out" said Marcello, and put the sneath again. " Try to remove it by yourself". Bald and Fel tried to remove it, with no sucsess.
" It's amazing! You got it from the old man?" asked Felice.
" Yeah. He gave me one of baseball bat and a kendo sword, too."
" Amazing... Anyway, we are going to Verona, my hometown!" said Felice, and the limo started to move. Bald played with Marcello's sword and it's sneaths, while Marcello and Felice talked.
May 19, 2009 7:19 AM

Mar 2008
Celino: I'll keep that in mind
May 19, 2009 8:38 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: *sighs*
May 19, 2009 12:39 PM

Aug 2007
Before Mimi entered the building, white suited guys gathered around her and Angelio and one of them opened the door for them. 'Here it comes.' They entered and every people in the room stopped talking and stood up to great the boss. Mimi spotted Kagome and Celino right away and went into their direction with a smile on her face and waving.

'It has been a while, right?'
May 19, 2009 12:43 PM

Mar 2009
*kagome bowed but looked at Celino*

Kagome: so u now her
May 19, 2009 1:33 PM

Mar 2008
Celino: huh the new boss is a girl?
May 20, 2009 4:39 AM

Dec 2007
*Both guards grabbed Kiyochimaru and threw him to the sidewalk*

Guard 2: Hey kid, you try this one more time and you're done for it. Get lost.

*As they got out of the restaurant, the red Kimono guy drew a gun, directing it to Raul's head*

???: It would have been better if you didn't poke your nose around these areas.
Now answer me, and don't you dare lie! Who are you really and what do you want??
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

May 20, 2009 6:05 AM

Jun 2008

Raul: No problem.
*Raul walked few steps forward and turned to the mansion.*
Raul: I was Captain in New York city Special Force.
*He scratched his head.*
Raul: I seen Mafia in few interesting moments.
*Raul turned to man in red.*
Raul: So I'm looking for a nice job in My country. Special Force was some not enough effective. Many paper works and many criminal laughing in our face.
*He smiled*
Raul: You are much more effective and people likes it. That's why I want to work for your boss.

May 20, 2009 8:33 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: how are u doing boss
May 21, 2009 8:38 AM

Mar 2009
*kagome pulled mimi over to the side*

when did u become the boss
May 21, 2009 12:49 PM

Mar 2008
*still with his hood up that covers the top part of his face so she couldnt tell it was him*
Celino: <no way...Mi-chan is the boss?>
May 21, 2009 1:52 PM

Dec 2007
angelio followed mimi in and stood beside her, gripping his sword at all times and scawling the croud,keeping his eyes open for any unwelcome ' offerings '

angelio leaned in close to mimi and whispers into her ear ' ..they seem surprised....I'll keep on edge, incase they decide the new boss isnt welcome.. ' he said while looking straght into celinos eyes, with his masked face and dark, lurking preasance..

May 21, 2009 2:51 PM

Mar 2008
After spending the night at the hotel, Fiore woke to a lot of noise outside. " What in the hell is that?" She thought as she sat up in the bed. She walked slowly to the window. She saw a crowd standing around something. What that something was she couldn't see from that angle. " Doesn't concern me." she thought. She walked in the bathroom and cleaned herself. She came out of the bathroom and went over to her bag sitting in the lounge chair. She put on a dry blue sun dress and shoes to match. She took the room key and left. She walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. " Such a nice day." She said sighing soon after. She decided to take a walk and started down the street.
May 22, 2009 4:16 AM
Nov 2007
- HAHA Lambo you caught me, I thought it'll work XDD -

"Listen Guys, I need to see your boss. I have a very important information for him. Please, my time is expancive" Kiyochimaru said to the guards.

- haha, lies :P -
May 22, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: shall we start the meeting boss
May 22, 2009 11:47 AM

Aug 2007
'Fine, let's do this...' She smiled at Celino. 'And you... you are the boss of the Curator family, right? Nice to meet you.' She reached her hand towards him, but then stopped. 'Umm... Would you take off that hood? It's a bit strange like this.'
May 22, 2009 12:51 PM

Mar 2009
*in mind* why is he trying to hide is face from Mimi
May 22, 2009 12:53 PM

Mar 2009
*in mind* i am wondering if he knows her
May 22, 2009 4:11 PM

Mar 2008
Celino: *shake her hand* yes and no
May 23, 2009 1:06 PM

Mar 2009
*in mind* i got a feeling she is not going to like this one bit
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Character's Bio

Lambo - Apr 17, 2009

27 by Lucifer97 »»
Aug 15, 2010 11:32 AM

» Family Tree

Kilz - Apr 21, 2009

0 by Kilz »»
Apr 21, 2009 3:58 PM

» Club's FAQs

Lambo - Apr 18, 2009

0 by Lambo »»
Apr 18, 2009 3:38 AM

Sticky: » Storyline and Rules

Lambo - Apr 18, 2009

0 by Lambo »»
Apr 18, 2009 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.