Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 21, 2008 8:08 PM

Nov 2007
Wait I found the head phones club O_O
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=5666

So you plan to make another club altogether =O? I wouldn't mind xD
Nov 21, 2008 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
yah why not make a new one

Nov 21, 2008 8:23 PM

Oct 2008
Can someone make an anime music sig for me? I'd like three rows and text that says "xSerenity's Updates". A matching avatar would be awesome. Thanks in advance. :)
Nov 21, 2008 8:32 PM

Apr 2008
quinset said:
can i get a avatar
plz
marina
thanks

here you go:

let me know if it's ok
Crimsonwill said:
ummm ... I would like 4 lines if that is okay ^_^ and yes I wouldn't mind if Crimsonwill's recently watched anime (or whatever it's meant to say) is displayed there at the top that would be very helpful ^_^

Top:
left:
middle:
^make sure to remember and make rows transparent, also remember to hide title
right:
bottom:

Nov 21, 2008 8:34 PM

Nov 2008
thanks
Nov 21, 2008 9:11 PM

Nov 2007
Thanks a lot Marina ^_^ I really appreciate it =D
Nov 21, 2008 9:38 PM

May 2008
xSerenity said:
Can someone make an anime music sig for me? I'd like three rows and text that says "xSerenity's Updates". A matching avatar would be awesome. Thanks in advance. :)

I could try, but it may not be too successful... basically my level of skill is find a cool pic, mess with it a bit, and export
Nov 21, 2008 9:41 PM

Oct 2008
Sugoi-otaku said:
yamazaki_san said:
Sugoi-otaku said:
i might make a few if ppl request one the board

I made a request a few posts before... Would you make a sig for me then? u///u if you need more info about it, just ask me.

sure just post the pics you want me to use or PM me

Uwaaaa! I'm late!!! Damn you cold ;_; *sneezes*

I finally found a image for a sig

Under a spoiler tag in case is big...

Well... Only special thing I want for the sig is for it to say "Yamazaki's Recent Anime", that is mainly purple or violet colours, round borders (or at least not so... Squared?) and... Well, that it has some pretty effect like a transparency or something *blush* Just something pretty so my signature isn't so boring...

Hope I'm not asking for so much to you or if someone else wants to help as well. I kinda feel shy to request this kind of things to not bother people because I know graphics are difficult to make...
Nov 21, 2008 9:51 PM

May 2008
yamazaki_san said:
Hope I'm not asking for so much to you or if someone else wants to help as well. I kinda feel shy to request this kind of things to not bother people because I know graphics are difficult to make...

I can try to make something, it seems like this wont take much editing since the image already looks pretty good. Ill see what I can do
Nov 21, 2008 9:55 PM

Oct 2008
theeggman85 said:
yamazaki_san said:

I can try to make something, it seems like this wont take much editing since the image already looks pretty good. Ill see what I can do

Thank you so much >/////<
Nov 21, 2008 10:40 PM

May 2008
yamazaki_san said:

Well here's what I got, hope you like it! I can add more stuff if you'd like, consider this the first draft

Nov 21, 2008 10:49 PM

Apr 2008
xSerenity said:

Signature:

Already cut into pieces~

Nov 21, 2008 10:51 PM

May 2008
Marina27 said:

Serenity + Kotomi? Sure thing... lol
Nov 22, 2008 1:27 AM

Sep 2007
Wow this thread has grown! heheh
Nov 22, 2008 6:19 AM

Oct 2008
theeggman85 said:
yamazaki_san said:

Well here's what I got, hope you like it! I can add more stuff if you'd like, consider this the first draft

It's perfect!!! The only bad thing is that the bars need to be a bit more clearer because I'm trying to put text in pink or violet but it isn't too clear because of the background. You can put then more transparent or like... Coloured bars so the text can be shown well? >///<

The rest of the sig is perfect! But damned text ;_;
Nov 22, 2008 7:48 AM

Apr 2008
theeggman85 said:
animegabe said:
Sure let me see what u can come up with

I have to go to dinner so be back in like a 1/2 hr, but this is what I have so far:

let me know if you have any corrections or suggestions. I'll slice it up when i get back if you want

I like it a lot but have you finished hmmm?

Nov 22, 2008 8:08 AM

Mar 2008
mosdefind said:

can someone make this sig for pokemongirl
im going to make her one but im affraid i suck realy badly at making sigs and i want it to look perfect but thats going to take some time

i wont mind if you make it, as long as it doent say "This picture has been removed ny Photobucket" -__-
Nov 22, 2008 8:10 AM

Jan 2008

i wont mind if you make it, as long as it doent say "This picture has been removed ny Photobucket" -__-
Pokemongirl said:
mosdefind said:

can someone make this sig for pokemongirl
im going to make her one but im affraid i suck realy badly at making sigs and i want it to look perfect but thats going to take some time

my skill isnt all that great

Nov 22, 2008 8:17 AM

Apr 2008
so much talent wow

Nov 22, 2008 8:17 AM

Apr 2008

^this is an old sig that i was wondering if someone can modify it to meet the Mal forun requirements and also be able to list mu currently watch anime in it.

CAN ANYONE DO IT THAT IS MY REQUEST LMAO
animegabeNov 22, 2008 8:21 AM

Nov 22, 2008 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
Marina27 said:

This is perfect! Thank you so much. ^_^
Nov 22, 2008 11:32 AM

May 2008
yamazaki_san said:

It's perfect!!! The only bad thing is that the bars need to be a bit more clearer because I'm trying to put text in pink or violet but it isn't too clear because of the background. You can put then more transparent or like... Coloured bars so the text can be shown well? >///<

Alright, what background color of the bars would you like? I'll start working on that now. I'm thinking maybe a green or blue or something so the violet can show up

Edit: never mind, I found a color that worked. uploading now

Edit2: All I did was edit the middle portion, so you can use the other portions I posted earlier along with this middle:

Does that work for you?
theeggman85Nov 22, 2008 11:49 AM
Nov 22, 2008 12:10 PM

Oct 2008
theeggman85 said:
yamazaki_san said:

Alright, what background color of the bars would you like? I'll start working on that now. I'm thinking maybe a green or blue or something so the violet can show up

Edit: never mind, I found a color that worked. uploading now

Edit2: All I did was edit the middle portion, so you can use the other portions I posted earlier along with this middle:

Does that work for you?

I love it!!! I think it looks fine this way :3 Thank you very much o(^w^)v
Nov 22, 2008 12:13 PM

May 2008
yamazaki_san said:
I love it!!! I think it looks fine this way :3 Thank you very much o(^w^)v

Yeah no problem! Happy to help :)
Nov 22, 2008 3:13 PM

May 2008
Sorry for double post, but here's animegabes request.

Hope that works for ya
Nov 22, 2008 3:30 PM

Jan 2008
^did a good job

Nov 22, 2008 3:41 PM

May 2008
mosdefind said:
^did a good job

well all i did was take his pic and resize it and add a little place for the anime updates, if i had actually made that pic i would be running through my house or doing something stupid in celebration :D
Nov 22, 2008 3:44 PM

Jan 2008
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
^did a good job

well all i did was take his pic and resize it and add a little place for the anime updates, if i had actually made that pic i would be running through my house or doing something stupid in celebration :D

lol
i would to

Nov 22, 2008 3:50 PM

May 2008
mosdefind said:
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
^did a good job

lol
i would to

This is kind of a dumb question, but I've always wondered how people did things like making their signatures with a person and a custom background, like yours. I'm assuming that you somehow eliminated the original background of ther person, but how do you do that?
Nov 22, 2008 3:53 PM

Feb 2008
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
^did a good job

lol
i would to

This is kind of a dumb question, but I've always wondered how people did things like making their signatures with a person and a custom background, like yours. I'm assuming that you somehow eliminated the original background of ther person, but how do you do that?

You render that part of Picture you want to use... xD
Nov 22, 2008 3:56 PM

May 2008
SabakuNoGaara said:
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
^did a good job

lol
i would to

yeah well duh, but how do you do that?
Nov 22, 2008 3:59 PM

Feb 2008
theeggman85 said:
SabakuNoGaara said:
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
theeggman85 said:
mosdefind said:
^did a good job

lol
i would to

yeah well duh, but how do you do that?

Well... I don't know which Program you're using... Anyway, there are many Tutorials... There are also many on You Tube if it's easier for you to work while watching tutorial ( I learned it that way xD )
Nov 22, 2008 4:00 PM

May 2008
SabakuNoGaara said:
Well... I don't know which Program you're using... Anyway, there are many Tutorials... There are also many on You Tube if it's easier for you to work while watching tutorial ( I learned it that way xD )

I use flash, which isnt exactly made for image editing but it works and i know how to use it
Nov 22, 2008 4:02 PM

Feb 2008
I didn't mean that you don't know how to use it... I just meant that there are many tutorials for rendering Pictures...

Why don't you download GIMP or Paint.NET? They're both free....
Nov 22, 2008 4:04 PM

May 2008
SabakuNoGaara said:
I didn't mean that you don't know how to use it... I just meant that there are many tutorials for rendering Pictures...

Why don't you download GIMP or Paint.NET? They're both free....

oh I know you didnt mean that, I was just saying that since its the only one I know how to use decently well I just stcik with that.

I have tried to use gimp, but whenever I try to do something it confuses the crap out of me... lol
Nov 22, 2008 4:12 PM

Feb 2008
I know... I tried GIMP once... And my head almost exploded... xD
Paint.NET is similar, so it gives me headache, too... xD

But PS is the worst of them all.... >.>

Anyway, you need to have some of these if you want to render, or make great non PHP sig... T_T
Nov 22, 2008 4:17 PM

May 2008
SabakuNoGaara said:

Anyway, you need to have some of these if you want to render, or make great non PHP sig... T_T

well im still confused about this whole "render certain areas" thing... it sounds like you have to specify where you want to render, which is the hard part if you're trying to take the background out of a person. is there some automation method that you use to automatically find color differences to delete the background or something?
Nov 22, 2008 4:20 PM

Sep 2007
SabakuNoGaara said:

Aww, I feel sorry for Photoshop... everyone hates it... well I personally love it, though I never tried any other program actually.

As for render: It's easy to make. I most of the time just trace the figure with the lasso tool or the pen tool, then make a selection, invert it, and cut the parts I don't want out. After the I go over the edges with an eraeser, so itt will be smooth :)

As for mosdefind's sig... it was especially easy to make a render for that, cos the original pic had the girl over a white background, so I just had to select the white part and cut it out :P
Nov 22, 2008 4:23 PM

May 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
SabakuNoGaara said:

Aww, I feel sorry for Photoshop... everyone hates it... well I personally love it, though I never tried any other program actually.

As for render: It's easy to make. I most of the time just trace the figure with the lasso tool or the pen tool, then make a selection, invert it, and cut the parts I don't want out. After the I go over the edges with an eraeser, so itt will be smooth :)

As for mosdefind's sig... it was especially easy to make a render for that, cos the original pic had the girl over a white background, so I just had to select the white part and cut it out :P

oh, that makes it really easy... EXCEPT! sometimes when you bring a pic in to edit, the pic will already look raelly nice cause there's "smoothing" from the skin and clothes color to the white, making a bunch of colors in between instead of a bunch of tan pixels and then suddenly white pixels. I'm sure you've also run into this problem, does the eraser just solve that for you? are you using some special kind of eraser? Also, how long does it take you to edit a sig on average? Sorry for all the questions, lol. I just wanna get good at this
Nov 22, 2008 4:24 PM

Jul 2008
theeggman85 said:
SabakuNoGaara said:

well im still confused about this whole "render certain areas" thing... it sounds like you have to specify where you want to render, which is the hard part if you're trying to take the background out of a person. is there some automation method that you use to automatically find color differences to delete the background or something?

If your trying to make a nice clean crop, I've found that the polygon lasso in Photoshop is a good way to go. I'm sure there are other methods, but you would have to check out animerenders.com / planetrenders.net or something for tips.

Sometimes, if there is enough of a solid color in the background, you can use the magic wand but you have to be very careful with it since it can(and will, most of the time) chop off a piece of the character you're trying to crop.
Nov 22, 2008 4:25 PM

Feb 2008
I don't hate PS.... I just say it's the hardest Program to understand....

Yeah, if you have a black or white back it's easy... Just use magic tool and whola.. xD

But I'm not particullary god at Rendering, so Sunny- san will describe it better.. xD
Nov 22, 2008 4:39 PM

Sep 2007
theeggman85 said:
oh, that makes it really easy... EXCEPT! sometimes when you bring a pic in to edit, the pic will already look raelly nice cause there's "smoothing" from the skin and clothes color to the white, making a bunch of colors in between instead of a bunch of tan pixels and then suddenly white pixels. I'm sure you've also run into this problem, does the eraser just solve that for you? are you using some special kind of eraser? Also, how long does it take you to edit a sig on average? Sorry for all the questions, lol. I just wanna get good at this

I.... I don't really get what you want to say, sorry ^^' English is my fourth language, so go easy on me please :D

I use the regular eraser 5px most of the time, for finer parts like hairlocks 3px and 1 px. But befor using the eraser I make a new layer behind the image that I'm editing, and fill it with some dark color, that way I can see where I have to erase things. While I'm erasing, I have to zoom in.... and when I say zoom in, I mean so much, that you can see the pixels as squares :D

Well my current sig took me around 20 minutes... mosdefind's around half and one hour... quinset's around 2 hours I think... It depends on how much time rendering takes (around 20 minutes max), and how many effects I want, what kind.
Nov 22, 2008 4:48 PM

May 2008
SunyiNyufi said:
I.... I don't really get what you want to say, sorry ^^' English is my fourth language, so go easy on me please :D

I use the regular eraser 5px most of the time, for finer parts like hairlocks 3px and 1 px. But befor using the eraser I make a new layer behind the image that I'm editing, and fill it with some dark color, that way I can see where I have to erase things. While I'm erasing, I have to zoom in.... and when I say zoom in, I mean so much, that you can see the pixels as squares :D

Well my current sig took me around 20 minutes... mosdefind's around half and one hour... quinset's around 2 hours I think... It depends on how much time rendering takes (around 20 minutes max), and how many effects I want, what kind.

4th language? wow thats impressive...

well anyway I can try to explain what I said again, it may not make much sense since this is hard to explain. Take this image that animegabe posted earlier:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/zoro%20377/Tails23/One%20piece/ZoroEXTREMEBLOODY.jpg?o=1

If you zoom way in, you can see that there is not a definite line where his skin ends and becomes the sky. The pixels get lighter and lighter as they become the sky, instead of one pixel being tan (obviously being a part of his body) and the next pixel a light blue (obviously the sky). So if you try to delete all of the sky, you end up with this light blue "ring" all the way around him instead of just his body.

However from what you are saying it sounds like you go in by hand and get rid of these stray pixels from the background, which means its going to be painful no matter what. dam. thats gotta be painstakingly annoying
Nov 22, 2008 4:55 PM

Sep 2007
theeggman85 said:
4th language? wow thats impressive...

theeggman85 said:
However from what you are saying it sounds like you go in by hand and get rid of these stray pixels from the background, which means its going to be painful no matter what. dam. thats gotta be painstakingly annoying

Yepp, that's what I do. Well I would in this case delete the semi-sky-colored parts too, cos it can't be more then 2 px wide... it wouldn't be that hard, but you need practice it I guess :) If you can't manage to do that, then leave the sky-colored parts on, and use a background color, where it doesn't stand out... or make the layer have an outer glow with the same color :)
Nov 22, 2008 5:47 PM

Apr 2008
my request got ignore few pages bavck

Nov 22, 2008 5:50 PM

May 2008
animegabe said:

you mean the one i filled?

theeggman85 said:

Hope that works for ya
Nov 22, 2008 7:33 PM

Mar 2008
Hey i was wondering if someone can make a sig for me with this image

If not something close to this image, thanks.

Nov 22, 2008 7:37 PM

Apr 2008
theeggman85 said:
animegabe said:

theeggman85 said:

Hope that works for ya

i dont know how to put it together *cries*

how do i put updates in it i cant even do it in the one i am using lol

Nov 22, 2008 7:41 PM

May 2008
animegabe said:
theeggman85 said:
animegabe said:

theeggman85 said:

Hope that works for ya

i dont know how to put it together *cries*

Go to edit your profile, and under "Signature" check the "custom bg image" box and the "make rows transparent" box. then upload the "MIDDLE" image for that. afterwards copy and paste the sig code at the top into your signature section under "Forum Settings" like so (each one in [ img ] brackets except middle)

topPic
leftPic
MIDDLE CODE (from previous step)
rightPic
bottomPic

hope this helps
Nov 22, 2008 7:45 PM

May 2008
Juggernaut3000 said:
Hey i was wondering if someone can make a sig for me with this image

If not something close to this image, thanks.

I can try in a little bit if you'd like. any preferences as to how you want it to look?

Edit: What the heck I could've sworn I didnt double post... weird
theeggman85Nov 22, 2008 7:54 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hello creators! why don't you post your channels here?

mufarari - 16 minutes ago

0 by mufarari »»
16 minutes ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

11 by Pg13_ »»
6 hours ago

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

4 by MasterTasuke »»
7 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

376 by nin-tendo »»
May 24, 1:31 PM

» help with video editing

maxima423 - Mar 2, 2012

7 by Synergyedits »»
May 24, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.