Banner:Yes please ^^
Picture:

Jun 22, 2009 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
sorry you people, i want to change my claim;0;
Chara:Alice
Anime/Manga:Pandora Hearts
Proof:"She is hotheaded, loud spoken and says what she thinks with out regard to consequence. Despite this, it is shown that she actually has a soft side, especially when Oz is concerned." (in the mal page)
banner:i'll take care of it~~~

Alice is already taken.

panda_general said:
Character: Arthur Kirkland
Anime/Manga: Axis Power Hetalia
Proof: "Seems to be cold at first, but is surprisingly devoted to someone if he becomes friends with that person.
Has a real potty mouth, but is not a bad guy." (mal page)
banner: I'll make it.

Read the rules.

Tsumi-tan said:
Character: Nana Asta Deviluke
Anime/Manga: To LOVEる
Proof: Nana has long hair, a single visible sharp tooth, she's the more mischievous of the two twins and thinks very highly of herself...But, she has weaknesses moments, like a gorgeous and perfect tsundere!
Banner: Yes, please ^^
Picture:

Not enough proof.

Loxaris said:
Character: Alice
Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts
Proof: « The tsundere type heroine of the story. [...] She is hotheaded, loud spoken and says what she thinks with out regard to consequence. Despite this, she has a soft side, especially when Oz is involved, she hates when Oz leaves her alone, but to hide it she usually says "because I'm in a contract with you, you are my manservant and as a manservant what were you thinking leaving me behind !" or just hits Oz and says shut up. » (from Wikipedia)
Banner: I'll make it

Alice is already taken.

Senoj8 said:
Character: Mikoto Misaka
Anime/Manga: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Proof: SHe has started to develop feelings for Touma but fights with him every time she sees him.
Banner: Please Make One
Picture:[url=http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/10/40168.jpg]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/10/40168.jpg

Mikoto is already taken.

DarkSoul95 said:
Character: Winry Rockbell
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Proof:

Banner: Yes please~
Picture:

Not enough proof. Besides, I don't think that Winry likes Ed in the first place. You need to elaborate.

Daphne4 said:
Character:Alice
Anime:Pandora Hearts
Proof:She's short tempered and bossy.
Banner:Yes please ^^
Picture:

Taken.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jun 22, 2009 2:25 PM

Feb 2008
Updated.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jun 25, 2009 9:20 AM

Jun 2008
Character: Misaki Ayuzawa
Anime/Manga: Kaichou was Maid-sama!
Proof: She starts off hating Usui. She eventually develops a crush on him, but will never admit that she loves him(she will only brush when confronted by him or others that notice her feelings for him) nor does she ever outwardly show that she's in love with him, even after kissing him more than once. She always angrily blushes around him and calls him stupid. A page with Misaki acting tsundere~ I hope that's enough proof. o.o;;
Banner: I can make it myself~
Picture: Decided to add some pics as some further proof~
Jun 27, 2009 10:26 AM

Jul 2008
Character:Rei Hino
Anime/Manga:Sailor Moon
Proof:She is very serious and focused, but although easily annoyed by Usagi's flightiness, cares about her very much.
BaNNer:I'll make my own.
Jul 2, 2009 5:45 AM

Nov 2008
Character: Lovino Vargas
Anime/manga: Axis Powers Hetalia
Proof:

Banner: I'll make mine
Jul 2, 2009 11:24 PM

Jul 2008
Character: Klan Klein
Anime: Macross Frontier
Banner: Yes please

Picture:

Thanks ^^

oops I forgot proof.

Best I could find. If you need better, let me know.

Thanks again ^^
AzuNyanNyanJul 3, 2009 6:10 PM
Jul 9, 2009 6:35 AM

Oct 2008
Character: Kokoa Shuzen
Anime/Manga: Rosario + Vampire Capu2
Proof:
Banner: YES , Please
Picture :

Character : Ibuki Ikaruga
Anime : Asu no Yoichi!
Proof :

Banner : YES , Please
Picture :
auvanJul 9, 2009 6:57 AM

Please Click
Jul 12, 2009 12:42 PM

Sep 2008
Character: Lydia Carlton
Anime: Hakushaku to yousei
Picture : Lydia^
Proof:

Banner:Yes please
arigatou^
Miss_ScarlettJul 13, 2009 4:27 AM
Jul 15, 2009 7:28 PM

Sep 2007
Midori-tan said:
Tsumi-tan said:
Character: Nana Asta Deviluke
Anime/Manga: To LOVEる
Proof: Nana has long hair, a single visible sharp tooth, she's the more mischievous of the two twins and thinks very highly of herself...But, she has weaknesses moments, like a gorgeous and perfect tsundere!
Banner: Yes, please ^^
Picture:

Not enough proof.

''Nana is so far the only character to question why so many girls fall in love with Rito, yet it is clear that she has growing feelings for him as well.''

Or, some images: (To-Love-Ru Chapter 141, page 15 to 18)

Thanks.
Tsumi-tanJul 15, 2009 7:34 PM
Aug 2, 2009 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
Character: Utau
Anime/Manga: Shugo Chara
Proof:

Banner: Yes
Picture:
JinxedFoxAug 2, 2009 12:16 PM
Aug 7, 2009 5:46 AM

Mar 2009
Character: Senjougahara Hitagi.
Anime/Manga: Bakemonogatari
Proof: She is very rude, leads Araragi on, conceited, bossy, and a Strong attitude. Also in the anime she is nick-named Tsundere-chan.
Taken from Wiki: She called herself a tsundere and always speaks in an abusive style.

Picture:

SIDENOTE!
RuSsiAnBluEAug 7, 2009 8:06 AM

You're classy. // Formspring // Tumblr // Last.fm //
Aug 9, 2009 4:07 PM

Dec 2008
Character: Hiiragi Anri
Anime/Manga: Happiness!
Proof:

Banner: No thanks, I'll do it myself :)
Aug 13, 2009 12:02 AM

Apr 2009
Character: Senjougahara Hitagi
Proof: she said it herself, "im those so-called "tsundere" right?" in epsiode one
Banner: Yes :D
Picture:

Thanks!
Aug 14, 2009 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
name:kallen stadtfeld
anime:code geass
proof:she acts agressive.and she doesn t show that she s interested in romance or boys whatsoever..
banner:yes pls
removed-userAug 14, 2009 2:08 PM
Aug 19, 2009 9:45 AM

Sep 2008
Miss_Scarlett said:
Character: Lydia Carlton
Anime: Hakushaku to yousei
Picture : Lydia^
Proof:

Banner:Yes please
arigatou^

can i change this to
Name: Lulu
Anime: Shugo Chara
Proof: Acts really cold and has a really high attitude.But inside she is kind and would really like to be friends with Amu
Banner: I will make my own
Miss_ScarlettAug 19, 2009 9:53 AM
Aug 22, 2009 4:57 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Corticarte Apa Lagranges
Anime/Manga: Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Crimson S
Proof: "She has a selfish character and dislikes it when Phoron is being kind to other girls." from her MAL page
Banner: Making my own
Aug 24, 2009 2:23 PM

Jul 2009
Character: Sonia "Sister Fortesia" Shaflnarz
Anime/Manga: Hayate no Gotoku/Hayate The Combat Butler
Proof: When Nagi lost at the Marathon, Hayate had to leave the mansion for a special training. Here he meets Sister Fortesia, a fake nun who wanted revenge against the Sanzenin family(Tsun-tsun). Although she suddenly fall in love with Wataru. On episode 9 of the second season, she shows her Dere-dere part, with blushing and thoughts.
Banner: Yes please.

If my proof isn't enough please tell me, otherwise I suggest you to watch episode 9 of Hayate no Gotoku!! Second season.

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Sep 18, 2009 3:51 AM

Apr 2009
Character: Lal Mirch
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Proof: in her appearances in the anime/manga, she blushes whenever she sees or is with Colonnello. She also thinks about Colonnello and how she always misses him
>w<
Banner: i'll make mine ^^

Sep 22, 2009 1:12 PM

May 2009
Character: Beatrice
Anime/Manga: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Proof:

Banner: no

Character: Satan
Anime/Manga: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Proof:

Banner: no
Lady_Death_CatOct 27, 2009 7:38 AM
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Sep 22, 2009 7:11 PM

Jan 2009
Character: Kisaragi Mifuyu
Anime: Tayutama
Proof: She is always angry, strict and bossy. But she has a weak side towards the guy she likes.
Banner: I'll make it ^^
Oct 13, 2009 4:09 AM

Dec 2008
Character: Yuty La
Anime: Heroic Age
Proof: She acts like she's tough,always hesitant,never really smiles,doesn ever want to show her weaknesses and she likes a guy,she even acts tough towards him but she actually cares about him a lot.
Banner: No thanks i'll make it.
Oct 18, 2009 6:32 PM

Jan 2009
Character: Mio Akiyama
Anime: K-ON!
Proof: She alter between the kind of person that's a young guitarist that could talk to earnestly about music with a really comic violence, and a clumsy girl with a shyness that makes she adorable and just wants to be loved and protected.
Pic:
LaulalyOct 18, 2009 7:10 PM
Oct 25, 2009 1:56 PM

May 2009
auvan said:
Character: Kokoa Shuzen
Anime/Manga: Rosario + Vampire Capu2
Proof:
Banner: YES , Please
Picture :

Character : Ibuki Ikaruga
Anime : Asu no Yoichi!
Proof :

Banner : YES , Please
Picture :

Please pick one

RuSsiAnBluE said:
Character: Senjougahara Hitagi.
Proof: She is very rude, leads Araragi on, conceited, bossy, and a Strong attitude. Also in the anime she is nick-named Tsundere-chan.
Taken from Wiki: She called herself a tsundere and always speaks in an abusive style.

Picture:

SIDENOTE!

Sorry but you must have 100 post on this account, multis don't count.

Kwellytje said:
Anime:shugo chara
char:Utau
proof:She's short tempered and bossy.
banner:yes
Pic:

Sorry she's already taken. Please pick someone else.

amuletheart95 said:
name:kallen stadtfeld
anime:code geass
proof:she acts agressive.and she doesn t show that she s interested in romance or boys whatsoever..
banner:yes pls

Sorry she's already taken. Please pick someone else.

Laulaly said:
Character: Mio Akiyama
Anime: K-ON!
Proof: She alter between the kind of person that's a young guitarist that could talk to earnestly about music with a really comic violence, and a clumsy girl with a shyness that makes she adorable and just wants to be loved and protected.
Pic:

Sorry but she's not a tsundere.
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Oct 25, 2009 3:48 PM

May 2009
~updated~

Oct 25, 2009 7:30 PM

Jan 2009
Character: Kei Enomoto
Anime: Hatsukoi Limited
Proof:

Pic:
LaulalyOct 26, 2009 11:44 AM
Oct 27, 2009 7:33 AM

May 2009
Laulaly said:
Proof:

Pic:

Your proof pics are showing up as "No Hotlinking" please fix this.

Oct 27, 2009 11:44 AM

Jan 2009
Lady_Death_Cat said:
Laulaly said:
Proof:

Pic:

Your proof pics are showing up as "No Hotlinking" please fix this.

ouch >.< Ok look them in this page: (HERE)
Oct 30, 2009 5:02 PM

May 2009
arigatou desu Laulaly ^.^

Lady_Death_Cat said:
~updated~

Nov 9, 2009 5:47 PM

Nov 2008
Character: Golden Darkness
Anime/Manga: To-LOVE-Ru
Proof: She states she hates "ecchi" people, and does not hesitate to assault a person who looks at her in an obscene way, even if it's her own fault like when she was using her abilities to increase her bust she attacks Rito when he saw her, mostly out of embarrassment or for many occasions standing at the top of something such as stairs where her panties could be seen by accident. She has also stated, that she doesn't understand if she can feel love and all its wonders, though she slowly becomes closer to Rito once seeing that he is a good person. ~Taken from her bio~
Banner: Yes, please.
Picture:
Lady_Death_CatNov 10, 2009 9:12 AM
Nov 9, 2009 10:54 PM
Mar 2009
Character: Koyomi Yoimachi
Anime:Zombie Loan
Proof:
Koyomi Yoimachi (宵町 暦, Yoimachi Koyomi?) is a resident of the same dormitory Michiru resides in. She is a very cheerful girl, but she also has a double personality. Unlike Koyomi's innocent and sweet exterior, her other personality, "Yomi", is without reserves and is usually fondling Michiru, despite the latter's unwillingness to do so. It appears that Michiru is the only person able to awaken this alter ego of Koyomi's, merely by kissing her or simply calling her by name. (wiki)
Banner: yes please

Nov 10, 2009 8:50 AM

May 2009
~updated~

Nov 10, 2009 9:37 AM

Apr 2008
BlackPoet said:
Character: Koyomi Yoimachi
Anime:Zombie Loan
Proof:
Koyomi Yoimachi (宵町 暦, Yoimachi Koyomi?) is a resident of the same dormitory Michiru resides in. She is a very cheerful girl, but she also has a double personality. Unlike Koyomi's innocent and sweet exterior, her other personality, "Yomi", is without reserves and is usually fondling Michiru, despite the latter's unwillingness to do so. It appears that Michiru is the only person able to awaken this alter ego of Koyomi's, merely by kissing her or simply calling her by name. (wiki)
Banner: yes please
Sorry but that doesn't qualify as a tsundere. That's just a split personality.

Be more careful when updating, Lady Death Cat. :3 I'll be taking this one off the list.
Nov 10, 2009 10:01 AM

Jul 2007
Character: Makita Hime
Anime: Sora no Manimani
Proof: She's usually grumpy but also has a calm and kind side. When she's around the guy she likes she gets really shy, and she's also jealous and dislikes the girls that get near him or that seem to have a crush on him like her.
Banner: I'll make mine

Thanks!
Nov 12, 2009 1:34 PM

Aug 2009
Character: Melon
Anime/Manga: Akikan
Banner: Yes, please
Picture:

Nov 14, 2009 1:02 PM

May 2009
Qaszka said:
Character: Melon
Anime/Manga: Akikan
Picture:

Need proof that she's a tsundere!

~updated~

Nov 16, 2009 4:13 PM

Jul 2009
Character: Akiyama Mio
Anime/Manga: K-ON!
Picture:

| Nothing is at it seems. |
Nov 17, 2009 11:24 AM

May 2009
Soviet_Haruhi said:
Character: Akiyama Mio
Anime/Manga: K-ON!
Picture:

She's not a tsundere.

Nov 17, 2009 12:46 PM
Mar 2009
Character: Mashiro Rima
Anime/Manga:Shugo Chara!
Proof: Click!
Banner: Making My Own
Nov 17, 2009 2:54 PM
Nov 2009
Character: Kaname Chidori
Anime/Manga:Full Metal Panic!
Proof: Here
Pic
Nov 18, 2009 9:03 AM

May 2009
Aiia said:
Character: Kaname Chidori
Anime/Manga:Full Metal Panic!
Proof: Here
Pic

Sorry but she's already claimed. Please check here before claiming.

~updated~

Nov 20, 2009 4:40 AM

Apr 2009
character: Aoi Sena
Anime/manga: Chaos;HEAd
Proof: -Aoi Sena: she is definitely a Tsundere, not kuudere. She keeps a cold and aggressive behaviour and speech towards people and "warms up" for few stuff, such like her usual popice etc. It is even more noticeable in the game.
I found this in here (just look for the member whose name Dreamsavior in that link with his/her quote)
banner: yes,, please
Picture:

Nov 21, 2009 1:07 PM

May 2009
~updated~

Dec 6, 2009 11:34 AM

Sep 2009
Character: Kagurazaka, Asuna
Anime/manga: Mahou Sensei Negima
Proof: Asuna has been known to have quite a short temper and frequently her actions are a bit rash, but at the same time, has some aspects that display her maturity, especially when it comes to doing the right thing.

Character: Edomae,Luna
Anime/manga: Seto no Hanayome
Proof: Luna has used the powers of her mermaid voice to become a pop star idol singer. She seems to suffer from a superiority complex, and she never passes up an attempt to overshadow San. She initially thought that San was boasting Nagasumi to her, and in an attempt to outdo San she decides to steal him away from her by making Nagasumi her servant, since Nagasumi has also seen her mermaid form. Later she decides to live in Nagasumi's house until his servant status is over.
Dec 7, 2009 11:54 AM

May 2009
AngelRin said:
Proof: Asuna has been known to have quite a short temper and frequently her actions are a bit rash, but at the same time, has some aspects that display her maturity, especially when it comes to doing the right thing.

Character: Edomae,Luna
Anime/manga: Seto no Hanayome
Proof: Luna has used the powers of her mermaid voice to become a pop star idol singer. She seems to suffer from a superiority complex, and she never passes up an attempt to overshadow San. She initially thought that San was boasting Nagasumi to her, and in an attempt to outdo San she decides to steal him away from her by making Nagasumi her servant, since Nagasumi has also seen her mermaid form. Later she decides to live in Nagasumi's house until his servant status is over.

Please pick only one. Also if you are wanting us to make your banner, you must provide a pic.

Thanks! LDC
Lady_Death_CatDec 7, 2009 12:00 PM

Dec 11, 2009 10:07 AM

Dec 2007
EDIT: Is just me or shyLey's spoiler to Hitagi is not there? I clicked it and there's no picture or something like that after reading the rules. (btw, I want to claim Hitagi)

Character: Sangou, Shizuku
Anime/Manga: Kampfer
Proof: She loves to tease Natsuru even she have a feeling for him while she is serious at fighting against him.
Banner: No.
Dec 12, 2009 3:25 PM

Sep 2008
Character: Kazuki Arisaka
Anime/Manga: Tonagura!
Proof: Most of the time behaves strictly towards Yuuji trying to stop him from being but from time to time she blushes when it's about her love towards him.
Picture:

Dec 15, 2009 3:47 PM

May 2009
~updated~

gameoffreak8 said:
EDIT: Is just me or shyLey's spoiler to Hitagi is not there? I clicked it and there's no picture or something like that after reading the rules. (btw, I want to claim Hitagi)

When the list was updated shyLey had everything needed in order to claim Hitagi, I went over it a couple of times because I wanted to claim Hitagi myself XD

Dec 21, 2009 4:27 PM

Sep 2009
OMG,IM SORRY DX
Well... huhm..

Banner: Yee :D
Picture:

Sorry for my last claim D:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Finished banners ( 1 2 )

Tsuruya-san - Oct 26, 2008

53 by MajorCrazy »»
Oct 23, 2011 4:44 PM

Sticky: » Banners to do list~! (Banner makers check here)

0 by Tsuruya-san »»
Oct 26, 2008 5:22 PM

» (TEMP CLOSED) Thanks everyone!

24 by TheUnknownMerc »»
Oct 26, 2008 4:15 PM

Sticky: » Claimed Tsundere list.

Raidanzoup - Oct 26, 2008

0 by Raidanzoup »»
Oct 26, 2008 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.