Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2008 8:16 PM

Jan 2008
Just a picture I drew in SAI. Its Luki and Noki form Dogs: Bullets and Carnage.

Sep 4, 2008 8:22 AM

Apr 2008
Instant cup noodles.
Sep 4, 2008 9:25 AM

Mar 2008

I really like that pic of Ulqiourra! Very nice! :D

----

Okay so this one I drew 2 days ago :)

http://jeeppu.deviantart.com/art/Soten-ni-Zase-Hyorinmaru-96715217

Sep 4, 2008 1:45 PM
Jul 2008
Jeeppu said:

----

Goku: very nice shading and I agree with Jeepnu, the Ulqiourra is very cool. ^__^

Jeepnu: awesome coloring skills, I think a third layer in shading will make it pop out even more, but other than that its really well drawn and colored. Me likes ^^.

Great job guys.
Sep 4, 2008 3:30 PM
Aug 2007

Wow, really old drawing there :|
Sep 4, 2008 5:40 PM

Feb 2007
More note doodles. C:
Sep 4, 2008 6:43 PM

Jan 2008
Finally finished coloring this:

Re: lol you did a nice job ,but... the eye on the sides kinda look darker than the other side o_O

Re:Re: They have hectochromia in reverse forms of each in the manga so there suposed to be like that.
StiltySep 5, 2008 1:13 PM
Sep 4, 2008 8:54 PM

Feb 2008
Setsunaku said:

lol you did a nice job ,but... the eye on the sides kinda look darker than the other side o_O

Nice, very nice. I like the simple coloring and style.

For little critique, each one's eye to the side is too dark, and the girl's headshape is kind of weird. Her legs don't look like they're going to connect to her body right. But that's probably because of style.
Sep 5, 2008 12:01 AM

Jan 2008
Jeeppu said:

That's fantastic xD I cant find anything that seems odd, maybe the hand holding the sword could have been well-drawn, but in general it's near perfection ^^ Congrats :)
Sep 5, 2008 5:31 AM

Mar 2008
Thanks Goku and ClamMongrel! <3
Sep 5, 2008 6:57 AM

Feb 2008
Jeeppu said:

----

Looks good. For some critique

-shading could be darker or more layers to stand out.
-sword wants shading
-hand is weird that's holding it. Fingers need to be more around it.
-the sword doesn't match up with the rest of itself. The hilt, guard, and blade are all facing a different way
-blade is too wide for that angle.
Sep 5, 2008 1:17 PM

Jan 2008
Xahkii said:
Setsunaku said:

lol you did a nice job ,but... the eye on the sides kinda look darker than the other side o_O

Nice, very nice. I like the simple coloring and style.

For little critique, each one's eye to the side is too dark, and the girl's headshape is kind of weird. Her legs don't look like they're going to connect to her body right. But that's probably because of style.

Lol like I said before, look them up. There eye's are supposed to be like that look at this pic of them:

Sep 6, 2008 11:38 AM

Mar 2008
Xahkii said:
Jeeppu said:

----

Looks good. For some critique

-shading could be darker or more layers to stand out.
-sword wants shading
-hand is weird that's holding it. Fingers need to be more around it.
-the sword doesn't match up with the rest of itself. The hilt, guard, and blade are all facing a different way
-blade is too wide for that angle.

I totally agree with you ^^
Sep 7, 2008 11:32 AM

Feb 2007
Drew this yesterday; orz;;;;
KootSep 7, 2008 11:35 AM
Sep 7, 2008 11:40 AM

Jul 2008
Ritsuko said:
Drew this yesterday; orz;;;;

Look really nice but the hair at the back...is kinda puffed up and a little too much far away..

the face side is kinda too long too, but aside from those, everything looks ok and fine to me ^^
Sep 7, 2008 1:03 PM

Feb 2007
MyOneMelancholy said:

Look really nice but the hair at the back...is kinda puffed up and a little too much far away..

the face side is kinda too long too, but aside from those, everything looks ok and fine to me ^^
*facepalm* and I was trying to not make look all puffy too;;

Alright! I'll remember these! òωó

Sep 7, 2008 6:06 PM

Feb 2008
Not yet finished, but still. It's the lines of the drawing I posted before. I won't bother changing anything since I've gotten this far, but I did correct some parts from before.

Sep 8, 2008 1:19 AM

Sep 2007
Xahkii said:
Not yet finished, but still. It's the lines of the drawing I posted before. I won't bother changing anything since I've gotten this far, but I did correct some parts from before.

Wow: I like it ^O^
Sep 8, 2008 7:03 AM

Dec 2007
Holy...carp....*faints*
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Sep 8, 2008 10:28 AM

Jul 2008
Xahkii said:

bah! youre amazing!! i hate you! xD
Sep 8, 2008 2:45 PM

Jan 2008
More Dogs: Bullets and Carnage fannart. I'm working on the color right now.

Sep 8, 2008 6:52 PM

Feb 2008
Mireyu said:
Xahkii said:

Wow: I like it ^O^
Darkeiko said:
Holy...carp....*faints*
Y-elf said:
Xahkii said:

bah! youre amazing!! i hate you! xD

XD Thanks so much, really. ^^

Setsunaku said:

Pretty neat. Helpful reminders are that the jaws are off. Although I'm down for crazy hand/finger positions to an extent, left guy's right hand is weird. Position with the fingers. You should try it.
Sep 9, 2008 1:38 PM

Aug 2008
Setsunaku said:

Sugoi!~ That's some awesome shit you have there! x}
I love Dogs, one of the best mangas ever. ^^
Keep it up! (:
Sep 9, 2008 9:39 PM

Jun 2008
here some of my stuff, in order of oldest to latest...

these i haven't colored yet, but /w school progress has been slow

i tried to get this to be symmetrical (except for the wings and clouds) but that obviously didn't work out too well D:

Sep 10, 2008 7:20 AM

Mar 2008
Kyyyaaah Xahkii you're amazing!! *bows*

-----
Okay I drew another Hitsugaya (I couldn't resist X3) I hope it's better than previous one ^^

http://jeeppu.deviantart.com/art/Hitsugaya-Toushiro-97098186

And old FMA minicomic I drew long time ago....

http://jeeppu.deviantart.com/art/FMA-version-of-Snow-White-83781660

....Yes there is misspelling!! XD It should be "dwarfs" not "dwars" ^^''' And there is probably other misspelling as well I'm not so good at english...please forgive me =___=
Sep 10, 2008 4:42 PM
Jul 2008
Kinran said:
Setsunaku said:

Sugoi!~ That's some awesome shit you have there! x}
I love Dogs, one of the best mangas ever. ^^
Keep it up! (:

oooh this looks awesome. I want to read this manga now the characters you've drawn look interesting, but the drawing itself looks nicely done.
Sep 10, 2008 5:22 PM

Jan 2008
Xahkii said:

When you were doing the line art did you drop a line art layer or use the paths tool? Or did you just go over with the brush tool?
Sep 10, 2008 9:14 PM

Feb 2008
Jeeppu said:
Kyyyaaah Xahkii you're amazing!! *bows*

-----
Okay I drew another Hitsugaya (I couldn't resist X3) I hope it's better than previous one ^^

http://jeeppu.deviantart.com/art/Hitsugaya-Toushiro-97098186

....Yes there is misspelling!! XD It should be "dwarfs" not "dwars" ^^''' And there is probably other misspelling as well I'm not so good at english...please forgive me =___=

Thank you very much. ^^ Or maybe "mwuhahahaha >=D"

The Hitsugaya shading is getting better. I'm not sure on the position of his hair above his temple, and, I can't make it out, but where his hair meets his neck? His eye is slanted too far down too. The area around his right collarbone could use some shading.

But I still like it ^^ It does stand out more.

Setsunaku said:
Xahkii said:

When you were doing the line art did you drop a line art layer or use the paths tool? Or did you just go over with the brush tool?

I make a new layer over the sketch and start tracing over with a brush, the pencil one in Corel Painter. I add a white layer underneath for the background.

This one really isn't serious since they're just in-class drawings, but I had an idea for combination attacks between my characters with Daisuke, the main one.

Sep 13, 2008 7:40 AM

Apr 2008
Jeeppu said:

"dwarves"
>___>

@Xahkii: I still don't like the thick necks. D:
Something's wrong with the guy's hand, the one in the upper right corner.
Girl to the left twists weirdly, and IMO should've had a think neck like the girl in the back. Errr, yeah.

@Setsunaku: So are you copying the poses from pictures, or just using them as reference for details and stuff?
Sep 14, 2008 6:32 PM

Feb 2008
Raidanzoup said:

Girl to the left twists weirdly, and IMO should've had a think neck like the girl in the back. Errr, yeah.

@Setsunaku: So are you copying the poses from pictures, or just using them as reference for details and stuff?

Those were copied?

But, no, get used to it! >=O j/k

But yeah, it's just how I draw I guess (trying to keep SOME realism). The stuff you said is mostly style, but I might agree on the twist on the left girl's body. I think if you think about it more, it'll make sense (and does it help that her boobs are pushed way to her right?)

Anyway, I finished up the design I did for my senior class' shirt. I hope it comes out right D=

Sep 14, 2008 9:54 PM

Jan 2008
Raidanzoup said:

I used em as reference and such. I coulden't have copied it anyway since half of Badou's pose was cut off by a damn word bubble lol. (Well theres also the fact that I have no idea how to get pics, other than the one your drawing, into SAI..."
Sep 15, 2008 7:26 AM

Aug 2008
Setsunaku said:
Raidanzoup said:

I used em as reference and such. I coulden't have copied it anyway since half of Badou's pose was cut off by a damn word bubble lol. (Well theres also the fact that I have no idea how to get pics, other than the one your drawing, into SAI..."

*cough* http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/flutterby_115/Badou-1.jpg *cough*

Reference? Hard to believe since details like the smoke is identical. Gomen.
Sep 15, 2008 3:30 PM

Jan 2008
Kinran said:

*cough* http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/flutterby_115/Badou-1.jpg *cough*

I don't have any way to prove that it was a reference unfortunately... but then again I honestly don't care whether you believe me or not lol.
Sep 15, 2008 3:48 PM

Jul 2008
lol i believe you ^^ =P
Sep 15, 2008 8:57 PM
Jul 2008
Setsunaku said:
Kinran said:

I don't have any way to prove that it was a reference unfortunately... but then again I honestly don't care whether you believe me or not lol.

huh... well I'll be damned...
Sep 16, 2008 1:46 AM

Aug 2008
I'm quite new here, and I don't draw very good, but here's one of my works that I like (It became more than twice as big in the computer, so it looks worse than in reality):

Sep 16, 2008 7:04 AM

Aug 2008
Setsunaku said:
Kinran said:

Sorry, It's just that Miwa Shirow is one of my favorite mangakas/artists and I don't tolerate people that copies his work ^^'
(Pretty sensible there lawlz.)
But the truth is that I don't really have any proof that it is copied, so I should probably shut my mouth. Sorry.

Michi-chan said:
I'm quite new here, and I don't draw very good, but here's one of my works that I like (It became more than twice as big in the computer, so it looks worse than in reality):

Whaa~ That's neat ^^
KinranSep 16, 2008 7:15 AM
Sep 20, 2008 1:00 PM

Feb 2008
Here you go

I kind of cheated on that one though haha, but Aya Toujo is my favorite character, and I'm kind of a perfectionist so I was too... x_x
I drew it from this

** First up is Yuna of Final Fantasy, I drew a picture of her head by accident, I tried to draw the full body of a picture I had, but it turned out that I drew the head instead >.>

** 2nd, is Rukia Kuchiki of Bleach, I drew this picture from a vector thing I found at Deviantart, the extra drawings in the back were just something I did, because I was bored, so I decided to draw extra things.

** Last would be my own creations of Naruto characters ^^" I cut the picture because I wanted to, and I rather not tell you the characters names >.> The one on the left, is known as my favorite character of all characters I created lol, and the one on the right is the bad guy I guess ^^" He looks like a different version of Pein, know what I mean? Their headbands are also different, =D

Yeah Lol there you go, I wanna hear what you all have to say about this =]

[Edit]
>> I forgot to say that I dont have a scanner thing, thats why its in camera-ish form

I still have loads of drawings to show too lol >_<
Sep 20, 2008 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
chu_4_lyfe said:
Here you go

I kind of cheated on that one though haha, but Aya Toujo is my favorite character, and I'm kind of a perfectionist so I was too... x_x
I drew it from this

** First up is Yuna of Final Fantasy, I drew a picture of her head by accident, I tried to draw the full body of a picture I had, but it turned out that I drew the head instead >.>

** 2nd, is Rukia Kuchiki of Bleach, I drew this picture from a vector thing I found at Deviantart, the extra drawings in the back were just something I did, because I was bored, so I decided to draw extra things.

** Last would be my own creations of Naruto characters ^^" I cut the picture because I wanted to, and I rather not tell you the characters names >.> The one on the left, is known as my favorite character of all characters I created lol, and the one on the right is the bad guy I guess ^^" He looks like a different version of Pein, know what I mean? Their headbands are also different, =D

[Edit]
>> I forgot to say that I dont have a scanner thing, thats why its in camera-ish form

=D you did pretty good except the last one... kinda disfigured don't you think?
Anyways! Aside from the last one! everything was good =] especially the 1st one... You should've joined the art contest with that drawing =D
Sep 20, 2008 5:10 PM

Feb 2008
MyOneMelancholy said:
chu_4_lyfe said:
Here you go

I drew it from this

[Edit]

=D you did pretty good except the last one... kinda disfigured don't you think?
Anyways! Aside from the last one! everything was good =] especially the 1st one... You should've joined the art contest with that drawing =D

Lol, I'm a little slow ^^" So what is disfigured? Oh I guess I should, but I don't enter contests, and well = \ I have no idea what it is = \ oh well =]

Thanks for your comment too
Sep 21, 2008 9:13 AM

Aug 2008

絶対大丈夫だよ

Sep 21, 2008 12:08 PM

Jul 2008
Iwakura_Ritsuka said:

thats awesome xD but don't you think it has to be a lil bit more detailed
Sep 21, 2008 12:11 PM

Aug 2008
maybe X3
絶対大丈夫だよ

Sep 21, 2008 5:17 PM

Jul 2008
Iwakura_Ritsuka said:
maybe X3

ah...aside from my insults ...it was pretty good =]
Sep 21, 2008 5:28 PM

Aug 2008
MyOneMelancholy said:
Iwakura_Ritsuka said:
maybe X3

ah...aside from my insults ...it was pretty good =]

no problemo x3
絶対大丈夫だよ

Sep 24, 2008 9:42 PM

Feb 2008
The first one is the one I'm probably gonna enter for the contest, but I'll post it here first anyway. It's something I did in class and shaded cause I liked how it turned out. I'll finish the first one later, but I don't know about the guy.

Haruka

Daisuke
Sep 25, 2008 8:04 AM

Aug 2008
Xahkii said:
The first one is the one I'm probably gonna enter for the contest, but I'll post it here first anyway. It's something I did in class and shaded cause I liked how it turned out. I'll finish the first one later, but I don't know about the guy.

Haruka

Daisuke

Dang! That's skillz for sure! ^__^
Your drawings are really neat, i specially like Harukas pose (:
Sep 28, 2008 6:56 AM

Aug 2008
絶対大丈夫だよ

Sep 28, 2008 12:42 PM

Apr 2008
Xahkii said:

Haruka

Daisuke

The Haruka one bothers me, but I don't know what it is. Her ear, maybe? It kiiiinda looks like it doesn't go back with the rest of the head, but really just... sticks out. I have no qualms with the neck this time, though! :D I like it, I like it.

The Daisuke one? I like that one even more, srsly. His posed is a really laidback one, and it's filled with this carefree attitude. Though his expression makes him look like he's wondering about something. > w >
I'd still prefer his legs more...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which facial part do YOU start with to draw your anime or manga? ( 1 2 )

exepher - Jul 28, 2008

70 by Katukuta04 »»
Oct 27, 2022 7:14 PM

» Which gender do you draw the most? Male or female? ( 1 2 )

exepher - Jul 28, 2008

87 by 404_Found »»
Aug 25, 2021 12:21 AM

Sticky: » Drawing Gallery. ( 1 2 3 4 )

exepher - Mar 26, 2009

183 by Melvinu »»
Feb 1, 2016 1:18 PM

» What anime do you draw most often? ( 1 2 )

cree - Jul 28, 2008

51 by removed-user »»
Sep 20, 2014 8:00 AM

» What's your fav thing to draw when drawing an anime/ manga character?

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jul 28, 2008

49 by guillaumec »»
Mar 21, 2014 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.