Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2008 11:59 AM

Aug 2007
A guy with black hair and red eyes was trudging along, half dead due to exhaustion, "What happened to my Tokyo..." he asked the blue haired guy next to him, "Tenshi-kun where has my Tokyo gone?"

Tenshi's eye twitched as the two stumbled upon a lake, "How should I know Kuro?!? You've been asking the same thing ever since we left for school this morning! My memory is still a little fuzzy about what happened. Firstly I think we should break for today and recover our stamina," said Tenshi as he plopped onto the ground and neared the water, 'I wonder if this water is drinkable...' he thought as he glared at it.

Kuro fell to the ground, "Ahh.... it feels nice to rest... thankfully we still have our lunches," he said with a smirk as he wiped his out. As he opened the lid a foul odor emitted from the box. Kuro covered his nose as he slammed the lid back on.

"Baka..." said Tenshi as he lifted head for his hand after slapping water on it, "We can't eat those. Who knows how long we have been walking, obviously they aren't good anymore. Later we have to go look for food, but we need to rest for now," he said as he picked up a smooth stone and was about to skip it across the water. As he cocked back his wrist, the stone began to glow. Tenshi was unaware of it, but Kuro's eye grew in curiosity. As Tenshi released the glowing stone, it transformed into a shuriken that rocketed across the lake. The sound of it clashing with something was carried back as it echoed across the lake.

"What was that?" asked Kuro.

"I dunno.... but whatever it was it was awesome," said Tenshi with a smirk.

"Have you always been able to do that?" asked Kuro as he inched near Tenshi.

"Baka... I'm only human, this is all new to me," said Tenshi with a somewhat blank expression.

"Who care! Do it again!" shouted Kuro, he was acting like a little kid.

Tenshi sighed and got up, as he did he picked up a few more rocks: about three jagged ones, and a few smooth ones. He placed a jagged one between his index and middle finger and cocked back his arm. The rock began to glow again as Tenshi visualized the spot the previous rock made contact. He launched the rock and it transformed again, but this time it was different. The rock this time looked like a kunai and it flew faster than the shuriken before. He launched the others and they did the same thing. The smooth ones became shurikens and the jagged ones kunai.

"That is awesome..." said Kuro with his mouth hung open and Tenshi nodded in agreement.

"You try," said Tenshi with a smirk.

Kuro picked one up and chucked it. The rock sank into the water, "Tch... figures..." he said as he tried again. Tenshi's eyes widened as he saw what happened to Kuro.

"Your arm," said Tenshi with a shocked expression, "Your arm is on fire," he said as he pointed to Kuro's right arm.

"Huh? I don't feel anything," said Kuro as he looked at his right arm. there was a brief moment of silence until he ran to the water and plunged his arm into the lake, "How did that happen!" he yelled as he got up. His arm wasn't on fire again, but his clothes seemed to sustained no damage. There wasn't even any sign of scorch marks on his skin, "Tenshi... what is happening to us?" he asked as he looked at his friend.

((How was that for an opening post?))
Jul 22, 2008 4:40 PM

May 2008
((That was great! Good job ^_^ ))

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Jul 22, 2008 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
Kanji sighs, "Look, I honestly don't know who you're talking about and if there's people going around and randomly attacking people...then I'd like to get out of here if that's fine. If I was involved with them then I'd probably be with them instead of hiding in a bush." When Arina says what she does he looks over at her and then to Ayumi. A princess...? That would explain why they're so edgy...

He frowns, "I get that I'm somehow involved or something now since I heard what you were talking about, but I honestly don't care all that much because I'm not sure which side I support if there actually is a fight going on. If you'd be so kind to explain, then I could decide. If I'm not on your side, well...then I guess I'm stuck, but it's not like I'd try to fight back or anything..."

Thanks Medli for the sig!
Jul 23, 2008 3:07 PM

Jul 2007
((Just as a note x.x Neko, can you make something happen? I really dunno what to post since Sariel is just hanging around the house doing nothing, and I have nothing to make him think about XD and uhm... Fiora is sleeping. Make the house explode or something =o [No not really]))

Jul 23, 2008 3:09 PM

Aug 2007
((So where is everyone currently? I know some are by a lake, but is the lake in some kind of forest or something? If somewhat could explain what the current setting is like that would be great ^^))
Jul 24, 2008 8:28 AM

Mar 2008
(Neroshi)

*after finishing breakfast i washed, as i did i thought about the presence he had felt earlier and he knew it could only be one person, his brother, he was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the same presence coming towards his house.*

(Raven)

"Brother, i have come to finish our battle, are you ready?" *he shouted loud enough so that any one who cared to listen could hear.*

(Neroshi)

^he couldn't of found out my location, i have been hiding my power from everyone out of this area.^

*dropping the cutlery i rushed outside and faced up to the man who was from the same loins as me.*

"hello again brother it has been too long."

(Raven)

"yes it has, now are you finally ready to pay for your sins?" *he materialized his sword and held at his side."

(Neroshi)

"i have nothing to pay for brother, but you......you have killed thousands of innocent people in hopes that i will return with you to syrus, but it was because of people like you that i left, i will never return." *my sword unsheathed itself and floated to my hand and i too readied for a fight.*

(Raven)

"dead or alive brother you will return and i will kill you if you refuse , believe that."

Jul 24, 2008 8:31 AM

May 2008
Grim_angel_pj said:
((So where is everyone currently? I know some are by a lake, but is the lake in some kind of forest or something? If somewhat could explain what the current setting is like that would be great ^^))

((The lake is at the end of a long pathway leading back to the town))

Jul 24, 2008 8:34 AM

May 2008
Ayumi looked at Kanji and thought for a moment,Well, I guess we should let him go,since we have a greater matter to attend to....Arina...

"You may go,I suppose...",said Ayumi as she looked at Kanji
Cookie-chan-Jul 24, 2008 9:49 AM

Jul 24, 2008 2:53 PM

Aug 2007
Tenshi and Kuro had started to walk as they had starting looking for food, "You find anything yet?" asked Kuro as Tenshi motioned for him to be quite. Tenshi picked up a branch and it transformed into a sword.

Tenshi began to communicate with sign language, "I hear movement on the other side of the bushes. Stay low and follow me."

"Roger," signed Kuro as the two of them crept closer to the origin of the sounds.

Tenshi slowly handed the sword to Kuro as he picked up another branch, "Use this just in case," he signed as the branch turned into another sword. He drew a few stones he carried with him and transformed them into projectiles. He stopped as he turned to Kuro, "Wait, I hear voices. I think it might be other people."

"Should we ambush them? signed Kuro.

"Idiot... what good will that do? There is only two of us against who knows how many..." signed Tenshi back with a somewhat angry look on his face.

"Guess your right," replied Kuro as he accidentally stepped onto a branch, and the crack echoed into the little encampment of people. Tenshi and Kuro stopped dead in their tracks as they hoped that the people would brush it off for some kind of animal passing by.

((Just to let you know when words are like this 'word' that means my characters are thinking, and when they are like this "word" it means that Tenshi and Kuro are using sign language with one another. Oh and I forgot to mention, but Tenshi is left-handed and Kuro is right-handed, in case it matters.))
Aug 1, 2008 8:18 PM

Aug 2007
<<Is anyone gonna reply?>>
Aug 2, 2008 3:35 PM

Jan 2008
((Sorry about not replying yet >.>;;))

Kanji looks at Ayumi, surprised, but bows in thanks. When he looks back up he pauses, "Um...Is there anything that I could possibly do to help? I mean...because...you know, you're letting me go and all... All I've done is take up your time so far." He sighs, not fully knowing what to say.

Thanks Medli for the sig!
Oct 20, 2008 4:35 PM

May 2008
((OMG! I'm sooooo sorry for the majorly late replies, i've been busy with other thing >_<))

Ayumi smiled brightly,"Well, since you offered, you can join us if Grace and Arina agree",Ayumi replied

Arina nodded,"Okay, he can come I suppose"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Angels, Demons, and Humans (Open for more members!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MedliSage - Apr 24, 2008

336 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Jul 22, 2009 6:14 AM

» Angels, Demons, and Humans Character Thread

MedliSage - Apr 24, 2008

47 by AtheraBlackRose »»
Jul 22, 2009 5:47 AM

» Dark side of the moon: A Werewolf Roleplay

DivergentKarma - Jul 11, 2008

1 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Aug 4, 2008 7:52 AM

» Dark side of the moon: A Werewolf Roleplay. ~Character Thread~

XtransylvanianX - Jun 2, 2008

11 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Aug 4, 2008 7:48 AM

» As It Falls to Pieces (a medieval-ish/fantasy RP) -full- ( 1 2 )

Airy-chan - Feb 29, 2008

94 by cherrychi3 »»
Jun 21, 2008 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.