Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 2, 2008 3:58 PM

May 2008
Hikari could feel someone shaking her, but she couldn't get the energy to speak. She opened her eyes a bit and looked at the girl who was shaking her. Hikari gave a weak smile and shut her eyes.

((It's okay Medli,cookie ^^))

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Jun 4, 2008 2:25 AM

Feb 2008
"But..." Aya said looking from Hikari to Grace and back to Hikari again. "We can't leave her here can we?" she looked back at Hikari and returned the smile. She placed a hand on Hikari's forehead gently and muttered a few words. A little bit of her strength left her and went into Hikari along with the extra energy still floating around in the air. "Hey, you can wake up now."
Jun 4, 2008 7:36 AM

May 2008
Hikari smiled and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times and sat up. "Thanks, your a nice angel", said Hikari looked at Aya. Hikari looked at the goup standing off at a distance. Wow, this angel saved me. I would never expect anyone help a dmeon like me, makes me feel kinda happy some help me".

Jun 5, 2008 1:38 AM

Feb 2008
Aya smiled back at Hikari, "You're welcome, I felt as if you weren't that evil." She quickly covered her mouth, "Sorry if that offended you!" she added hastily. Aya turned back to look at Grace, "she's not attacking us!" she said to Grace.
Jun 5, 2008 7:44 AM

May 2008
"It's okay," said Hikari,You didn't offend me,",Hikari smiled. Hikari had to tell her the truth. She didn't want to be a demon at all, she just became a demon through bloodline and used her powers to avenege the death of her parents.

Jun 5, 2008 3:39 PM

Mar 2008
((RAAAAWRRRR!!!!!! THIS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!! I must fix this.....))

......On the other side town....

Kirie looked at her new surroundings. She had escaped the lab and hitched a ride to this realm with a platoon of Earth soldiers coming through. She ghosted through street to street, stopping ever so often to look at things as she went. Suddenly, a bolt of electricity raced through her body. Something nearby was causing her Wraithely body to react. She followed her senses, untill she came upon an odd group. Her invisible eyes passed over each angel, demon, and human, until they came to rest on one demon in particular. This one was male. And he carried an angel in his arms. For some reason, Kirie was jealous of this, an emotion she hadn't felt since she was human. Something about this demon was familiar, and was causing her human emotions to return......

.....Shadow looked around at his little group, growing annoyed and impatiant. He cleared his throat, trying to get the attention of the group. "David, if you wouldn't mind helping the little demon, we may leave. Grace, will you assist him? My plans for getting out of here before dark have been ruined, and I would like to leave this alley before it gets too much darker. A demon like me does have other things to do you know, and standing around in this alley isn't one of them." Suddenly, the hair on the back of Shadow's neck stood up. Something was watching them, though Shadow couldn't see who they were.
Jun 6, 2008 12:50 PM

Jan 2008
"Huh?" Grace says. "I can't help carry her! I have to be paying attention to what's going on around us!"

((Sorry >< Good fix xD))

Jun 6, 2008 1:09 PM

Jan 2008
David nods, "It'd be better if Grace did that. Don't worry, I think I can carry her myself." He walks over and slowly reaches under her, draping her over his shoulder.

Thanks Medli for the sig!
Jun 6, 2008 1:58 PM

Mar 2008
Sarah looks at David. "Are you sure you don't want help?"

Jun 6, 2008 9:17 PM

Jul 2007
The cold dark blackness of slumber had begun to stir, colors beginning to fade in and images starting to form. The beginnings of the seraph's subconscious had begun to reform itself in her dreams. She remained asleep on the outside, but inside the confines of a complicated mind she stood alone, the entirety of her surroundings a splay of rainbow-like colors and misshapen yet familiar images that had only began to form.

Within the arms of Shadow she stirred slightly, her body weight shifting ever so slightly and eyeballs moving underneath the shut trap doors of her eyelids. In her mind, she awoke and saw the sight before her, looking about herself and wondering, what had happened? Had she died and this is what an angel saw after the end of its existence or had Shadow really just put her to her slumber, she had never dreamed before, not for a very, very long time.

Then, the myriad colors became less and refined themselves, the random shapes took more obvious forms and a blinding light filled her vision before finally, what Arariel saw was something tangible, she tapped the ground and a small bit of dirt billowed from beneath her feet, she touched the grass and felt the morning dew. She was on Earth, a place she had not seen for over two hundred years, before humans had nearly destroyed themselves and sent their technology back to its middle ages yet mixed with things like portal technology and massive bombs.

A familiar mansion set itself out before her, beautiful, yet still human and with imperfection unlike the angelic splendor of Celestia. It was large, boastful in size and nice. She walked toward it and heard the sound of boulders crashing. "Sinny?" she asked herself in her mind, running to where her old human friend had practiced on a morning routine, and there she was, Sinastra in her lithe, beautiful form, practicing her martial arts on large boulders, all of which were far too brittle for the might of the human's strength and speed which paralleled that of any high demon or angel. "This simply can not be real... Sinastra is dead.. Uriel had permanently killed her... Even her master could not re-summon her from the dead..."

At the thought of Sinastra's master Arariel could not help but look toward the mansion once more, Sinny had not noticed her yet, which was most likely for the best. The angel, hidden as a human ran toward the mansion, bursting through the double doors and running up the main staircase in full stride, turning through hallways until she came to the door she sought out, Shane’s door. Maybe she really was dead... She quietly stood outside the door, waiting for someone she did not even know was inside and just… standing. Finally, after minutes of nothing she heard a large amount of shuffling inside and an explosion, he was definitely in there. Arariel burst through the door to see Shane, as alive as he could be, and as much as she thought about it, Shadow really did look exactly like him, only Shane’s hair was a dark red.

“Acacia? What are you doing up so early in the morning?” Shane had asked…

DivergentKarmaJun 6, 2008 9:29 PM

Jun 7, 2008 7:26 AM

May 2008
David took Hikari and draped her over his shoulder. Pain stuck Hikari in her leg when she tried to stand up. "Ah!!",,said Hikari as the pain grew a bit more.

Jun 7, 2008 5:33 PM

Jan 2008
David turns his head over his shoulder to look at Hikari, "Hey, hey, try not to move around too much. Don't want to move around a lot when you're hurt." He turns his head back to Sarah and blinks. "Well, I mean...like...I think I can carry her by myself but I wouldn't mind help either..."

Jun 8, 2008 9:58 AM

May 2008
Hikari listened to what David had said and stopped moving. Hikari's gazed shifted toward David. This angel....wow,he's pretty tough (heart pounds).... why is my heart pouunding like this?..... Hikari's eyes averted to the ground. Hikari felt like butterflies were in her stomach. David, in Hikari's eyes was... well, cute and looked like a kind person.

Wait a second....what was Hikari thinking? Was she...falling for this angel? These thoughts raced through her mind as she blinked. She couldn't have just met him and felt like this....

Jun 8, 2008 4:29 PM

Mar 2008
(( *is undead* My job killed me...T^T..I'll post when I can move properly....))
Jun 8, 2008 4:32 PM

May 2008
((What job do you have?))

Jun 8, 2008 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
"Well, I'll help then..." Sarah puts an arm under Hikari."Please try not to move your leg. You'll only strain your injury."

Jun 8, 2008 4:55 PM

Jan 2008
Grace taps her foot on the ground. "Well come on. We can't stay here long, we'll just be sitting ducks." She begins heading down the alley.

Jun 8, 2008 5:53 PM

May 2008
Hikari looked at Sarah and back at David. When Hikari looked at David's face, she began to think.This is weird...I feel like I have....met him before...but I don't know where...maybe i'm just in a daze after the attack....but still....

After long thought, Hikari closed her eyes and tried to not think about her injuries.

Jun 8, 2008 9:15 PM

Feb 2008
Aya stood up and brushed the dirt off her and started to walk after Grace. She had no where else so go so it was ok to follow this group right? She jogged up beside David and looked at Hikari draped over David's shoulder. It was funny looking at someone doing that to another person. She remembered how Shiki used to do that to Luna and her. A small sad smile crept over her pale face. "Is she going to be alright?" she asked David.
Jun 9, 2008 5:21 PM

May 2008
Hikari opened her eyes again and said,"It's okay, I'm sure i'll be fine", and she smiled at Aya slightly. Hikari's de-transformed (see pic on her profile for what she wears when she transformed) and bit her lip when the pain in her leg throbbed again. "Damn...",Hikari slightly muttered.
Cookie-chan-Jun 9, 2008 5:28 PM

Jun 9, 2008 11:14 PM

Feb 2008
"Ok," Aya smiled trustingly and ran ahead to a fork road and stopped abruptly. "Where do we go now?" she asked peeking down each of the paths. She pulled her cloakmore tightly around her. It was getting dark, and very chilly.
Jun 10, 2008 12:14 PM

Mar 2008
Shadow looked down at the body in his arms. Something was off about it, but he couldn't tell what. What he could tell was that this body was showing all the signs of wakefullness, yet her eyes weren't open. And then there was this pesky feeling of being watched to deal with. Shadowed sighed. This little errand was turning out to be alot more complicated than what he planned for it to be. He trudged ahead to the front of the group, stopping at the fork in the road. He looked in both directions before turing to look back at the group. "I suggest we go to the right. We demons preferr to stick to the left side of the road." He said, grinning slightly.
Jun 10, 2008 2:51 PM

Jul 2007
((Irk… sorry for such a terribly unstructured and long post. I had to fit this in some how and for some reason my mind isn’t working with me at the moment.))

((<Now edited for better quality and extra content! Just as a note, Acacia was the prefered name of Arariel from when she was stripped of her angelic name. Acacia was one of the Angels that had originally fallen from heaven when Lucifer betrayed God.>))

"Shane!!!" Arariel had screamed in her dreamland, running to the figment of her dreams, near tackling then hugging him tightly and clinging on. The demon was surprised, Arariel was normally someone that wasn't so clingy, and brought up that fact in his next words, "Hey... hey... Acacia, what's wrong? I’ve almost never seen you this scared before, not since when your sister and I saved you that one time."

No words escaped the mouth of Acacia past this point, but Shane could comprehend and guess her feelings somewhat from what little information was given to him by the angel, "Never said anything this corny before but.. Acacia, even if I disappeared, I'll still be with you. In your mind… In your heart and most definitely within your soul." Acacia looked up at her one love with a slight smile and tear-filled eyes, her mouth opened as she began to say something, breath released itself from the small opening as the vibrations within her throat had come into the beginnings of a word. Before even a small utterance was made, she was cut off as she was thrust into darkness once again. Though this darkness was different from the plain bleak darkness of sleep, she could feel ground underneath her and a slight wind breezing through. Suddenly, images of the past had began flashing before her eyes, as if the previous vision previous was being fast forwarded, Arariel could barely recognize some of these images, the glimpses she saw successively moving up the many years of her life...

Finally, the images stopped on the absolute most terrible, terrifying day of her life. Unlike before, where she was experiencing it first hand, this time, she seemed to be a ghost as she stood amidst a dense crowd of soldiers, angels and demons alike, fighting each other, each showing the other their capabilities and terrifying strength, exchanging blow for blow until the other had fallen, then moving to another. Angel and demon alike fell. In the distance a gargantuan plume of flame rose into the sky, burning away a seeming ten thousand or more demons, yet leaving angels unharmed. So was the power of the demon Shane, absolute control of fire as well as the power of Arariel herself, the power of absolute barriers and seals. Arariel drew out her wings and flapped them hard, thrusting herself into the air and then soaring to where Shane and She had been. That day she had wondered where her sister, Anael had disappeared to, such an important battle was not to be missed by the Executioner Seraphim herself. Soon had Arariel reached the section of the battlefield previously mentioned, devoid of nothing but angels and the single demon known as Shane, his attire and demeanor no different from that which he always looked like, a man in his twenties dressed like a high schooler in a trench coat. The dream Arariel however, was in full attire, her scepter and the Book of Life and Death within her hands, robed within the clothes of a scion, her four white wings spread out, she glowed and radiated an energy-like aura and splendor like nothing else in the battlefield, both a true beauty to the eye and a sight of fear to the enemy. The shadow of Arariel had disappeared, as if she simply ceased to exist in that point, reappearing in another area, an invisible force crushing hundreds more demons, another invisible force binding and literally popping demons like bubbles on bubble wrap. Generals and demon heroes, the greatest warriors and prides of their army screamed in agonizing terror as they too felt her might, a seal surrounding and entrapping them, their bodies withering away to nothing and their souls burning in eternal hellfire and being whisked away underneath the blood drenched earthen ground to return to their hellish domain.

Arariel had never enjoyed this, but it was her honorable duty, and her power was unlimited at best and thousands if not millions of times greater than what she had in present day after promising never to use them again. But finally, the moment of fate had come and despite her power, no matter how great and celestial a being she was and no matter how terrifying and all encompassing Shane was, nothing had prepared them for this. The sky instantly darkened and snowflakes fell, the ground freezing over and plants withering, it was if an instant winter had appeared, and that is what it truly was as the Executioner Seraphim had made her entry, Anael herself had appeared. All six of her powder blue wings outstretched and without flapping she came into view. Her entire being was surrounded by an aura of divine retribution and her eyes sheen like the coldest ice in existence. Two zweihanders were clenched in her hands, enormous swords nearly, if not taller than her and 8 inches in width, they glowed a brilliant red as her own blood trickled down them, empowering the blades to be able to cut anything with the yet but a nick and end its existence. Truly this was the sight of the Angel of Death, keeper of ice and creator of holy contracts.

Though something was amiss as both armies literally stopped to a standstill, looking in shock, awe and fear as the second most powerful being in all the realms short of the Holy Trinity itself had entered. Anael lifted a single her gigantic swords, the six foot tall piece of angel forged metal glowing, and swung the blade. Everything died. Angel and Demon alike, the battlefield was purged of anything but Arariel, Shane and Sinastra all three of which stared at the woman. Slowly, a hole of darkness ripped itself in the sky behind Anael, silhouettes of strange figures and eyes could be seen from behind as a lone demon stepped out, a smirk across his face as he placed a hand on Anael’s shoulder. Sinastra had instantly recognized the demon and disappeared from sight, reappearing on the opposite side of him, several limbs falling off the demon including both his wings. However he continued to float and everything he had lost returned, from there he continued to smirk as he did the same thing to Sinastra, disappearing from sight at sublime speeds. Though instead of reappearing behind the woman and mutilating her, he forced her to the ground and took a sheet of paper from the air, the paper fizzing and burning his hands as he placed it on Sinastra’s face. The woman screamed in pain and writhing and twisting like an insect that was being tortured, Uriel, the demon stabbed her promptly in the heart and the body died, her soul lifting away and disappearing.

The previously mentioned piece of paper was a contract, the realm of Anael, of whom had disappeared for several months before the battle. Arariel’s eyes widened in fear and her hands covered her mouth as small tears beaded at her eyes, Shane was shocked as no matter what he tried Sinastra would no longer return to the land of the living. Everything else had gone wrong after that, Anael lunged forward at impossible speeds and struck at Shane, who easily blocked, but yet he still coughed up blood and crumpled to the floor. Anael summoned flames of holy purification upon Shane, his body consumed in a white flame then spontaneously he was frozen within Anael’s own domain, ice. After this the ice melted instantly from the demon’s power of fire but Shane was completely weakened to the power of a normal human, crumpling down to the ground onto his knees, Anael picked him up by the hair, taking out a dagger made from her feathers and stabbing it through his head, blood spilling over her and on the ground as she coldly looked at him with her icy eyes and cast the body aside letting it bleed out onto the snowy ground that had already drenched in the blood of the armies that once stood there, now broken and sliced into thousands of pieces. Arariel was frozen in fear, she could not do anything and everything was too fast, her own sister had taken away two of the three dearest things to Arariel in her whole life. The dreaming Arariel broke down crying, wishing for it to stop, crying and screaming for the vision to stop, but it was not over…

Anael walked toward her sister emotionlessly, Arariel crumpling to the ground onto her knees, eyes wide in shock and her whole body shaking. The sword of Anael had stopped glowing, her blood used up already as she raised it to strike the last living angel on the field aside from herself. Arariel knelt there, staring up at her sister’s face, and said nothing and the sword began to descend upon the Scion. Despite the fact that she had already accepted death a barrier automatically stopped the sword, deflecting it away as Anael lifted it once more to make another strike. A second too late, as Uriel walked up behind her, his words escaping his mouth like liquid silver, “You are taking to long my dear angel puppet, and you have served your purpose, now please, come out and see what you’ve done.”

With those words Anael instantly stopped, turning and looking around, not knowing anything that happened and looking at her sister, “What… happened?” she asked, soon after a dagger piercing through her chest then slashing downward through the rest of her body, blood spraying out as Anael had near instantly died, covering Arariel in her sisters blood. This time the angel had snapped entirely into insanity, she screamed a cry of all her pain and agony in those few minutes, all of her collective power was released at once, the entire planet, including Uriel and the bodies of everything she had cared about shrunk in upon itself and disappeared, literally crushed to nothing. And that was the end, Arariel had been in a vengeful despair for nearly a hundred years after until she learned of how Arariel had been captured while trying to kill Uriel and put under a spell that locked away her power of free will. The dream came to an end and the real Arariel was once again plunged into empty black nothingness of sleep.
DivergentKarmaJun 12, 2008 9:53 PM

Jun 11, 2008 11:27 AM

Mar 2008
((....OwO!!!!!.....I am at a loss for words...))
Jun 11, 2008 1:22 PM

May 2008
((Siren.....wow.....amazing......o.o))

Jun 11, 2008 3:31 PM

Jan 2008
David blinks at Sarah, "...Thanks, you didn't need to help though, it's okay..." He then speaks to Aya without turning his head, "I'm sure she'll be okay, she just needs to not move around...The pain shouldn't last that long," he adds in an attempt to calm Hikari down.

Jun 11, 2008 4:29 PM

May 2008
Hikari gave a weak smile at David and looked at her surroundings, it had a bit darker out since Hikari first came in contact with the group.

((Link, I <3 your forum avatar =3))
(((By the way, I don't remember like what time of day this is taking place, correct me if i'm wrong ^^;))))

Jun 11, 2008 10:03 PM

Feb 2008
<<Wow Seirens...>>

Aya looked at Shadow, a confused look on her face. Go right, Demons lik to stick to th left? She stood there staring blankly ahead before snapping out of her tracelike state when David replied. She nodded in agreement, her mind still full on what Shadow had said. Demons... she shivered and walked down the right fork slowly.
Jun 12, 2008 7:15 AM

May 2008
Hikari listen to what Shadow said a smiled,stick to the left....thats so true

Jun 14, 2008 12:58 PM

Jan 2008
((Holy shi--))

Grace looks back at Shadow when he speaks, then nods and begins down the right side of the alley. She can see the end of the way now, and knows that once the group gets out of the corridor, the end of the city is only a few minutes' walk away. But then of course, the Demons had probably almost barricaded the city by now, so they'd have to break through the possible line of soldiers on the outskirts. Once they got past that, she thought, they'd probably be safe.

Jun 14, 2008 1:24 PM

Mar 2008
Shadow followed along behind Grace, adjusting his arms beneath Arariel. The presence he had sensed earlier was still there, but for now, it wasn't doing anything. He yawned, which was unusual for him. He looked around, slightly embarrassed by it. He looked down at the Angel in his arms, wondering when she was going to fully wake.
Jun 14, 2008 2:00 PM

May 2008
Hikari opened her eyes and they darted from left to right. She ponderd on what she would do when she was able to walk again. I'll take these angels down one by one after my power regains to it's full potential, but I won't make it obvious on what I plan on doing....when their guard is down, they won't know what hit them!

Jun 14, 2008 9:35 PM

Jul 2007
((Ehehehe.... Thanks everyone *scratches head*))

In the outside world... Rather, the real world, Arariel's hair trailed to the side, waving behind Shadow as his even footed tempo continued. Her robes, bloodstained red beginning at where her wound had pooled fluttered ever so silently in the breeze of both the city and generated from the movements her holder had made. Arariel's digits twitched ever so slightly in one hand and her arm moved to wrap around Shadow in a slight way, bracing him and making it easier for him to hold her up. The seraphim was still unconscious, but her sub-conscious did its work outside of her train of thought.

Meanwhile, inside the Seraph's mind, she was fully aware of herself and state and wished to awaken, but strong magic and a lack of her own magic as well as weakness of body kept her bound in blackness. Outside once more, the Seraph's light body moved a bit more, distributing its weight more evenly and accordingly. Her wound was completely healed and her magic slowly began to trickle back, soon she would wake and soon she would deal with matters at hand.

Tough, exceeding her own expectations, her body had began to slowly began to bring itself back into action. The seraph groggily yawned and moved around a bit within Shadow's arms and after a while of walking her eyes fluttered open. She groaned, as if she had woken up from a much longer sleep and adjusted her vision to the lighting. After her body rechecked over itself she observed the rest of her surroundings. Where was she and why was she "floating"? She looked down at where her wound was and brought up her free hand to touch it, no pain. Next, she looked at her carrier and nearly screamed but held herself back.
DivergentKarmaJun 15, 2008 10:38 PM

Jun 17, 2008 5:02 PM

Mar 2008
Shadow was startled by Arariel's awakening, and nearly dropped her. He looked down at her, and adjusted his hold on her again. "Good to see you among the living again, sleepyhead. Eveything okay?" He asked, wondering if it was really him that had startled her, or the dream she had been in.
Jun 17, 2008 6:07 PM

Jul 2007
Arariel looked at Shadow, flustered for a brief second then took a moment before speaking, collecting her composure and thoughts then saying, "I'm quite alright, thank you. Now may I please be let down?"

(Wewt, shortest post in my RPing history ever XD)

Jun 19, 2008 6:08 PM

May 2008
((Sorry for not postin' for a while ^^; I have a bit of writers block.....))

Jun 20, 2008 2:09 PM

Mar 2008
Shadow set Arariel down on the ground gently, per her request. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked quietly, so that the others wouldn't hear. Her face seemed still a little pale to him, but then again, most angels looked pale in his presence. He kept his hand under her arm, giving her some support to lean on until she got her bearings.
Jun 20, 2008 7:11 PM

May 2008
(( Sorry,this might not very good because I can't think of much to type D: ))

Hikari looked ahead and saw a line of demons guarding the the dark pathway. "Everyone, stop!",said Hikari in a low whisper,"I can sense these demons are very strong and could do serious damage if we interfere, we'll have to find a different way around if possible....". Hikari looked ahead again and a strange feeling came to her. These demons were going to sense us even if we were silent! Suddenly, a demon turned around and siganled the other demons to come quickly to ambush the group. "Crap....", murmered Hikari as she clenched her teeth. Even though she was a demon herself, being around the group made her look sucspisous. The ground shook as the herd of demons ran at them. Hikari looked down and her feet could tell that the ground was unstable and they could fall through if there was nothing below the unstableness. Hikari looked into the crowd of demons and couldn't believe her eyes! "Miharu......",said Hikari, stunned to see who used to be her best friend. Miharu smirked and commanded the demons to disperse. "Hikari, what a suprise to see you here.", said Miharu in a stcuk-up voice. Miharu walked up to Hikari and exclaimed, "Wow! How pathetic, Hikari....angels and humans helping you, they must have pity for your worthless fighting skills. "Shut-up Miharu! At least they didn't leave me hurt on the ground like you always did!",replied Hikari, she was getting angry. Miharu smiled devilishly and turned around. "Demons minoins, take these people, including Hikari, into custody for entering demon filled grounds. "What!? ", exclaimed Hikari, angerier than ever," You just commanded them to do that just because I proved a point, a true, true, true, FACT!". First, 2 demons grabbed Hikari,David and Aya. "Let go of us!!", said Hikari.

Oh crap! I messed up again... I shouldn't have said anything and kept my big mouth shut......then we wouldn't be in this sort of trouble. I have to somehow muster up some magic and attack at least the 2 demons taking me and the other 2 angels. Then, if they are free from the demons, we could help the angels and human. Hikari shook of the demon holding a tight grip on her arm and summoned her scythe. " Requiem Dome!", whispered Hkari and a pitch black dome appeared around David, Aya and her, sending the 2 demons flying backwards.
Cookie-chan-Jun 24, 2008 8:44 AM

Jun 24, 2008 6:45 PM

May 2008
((...........*silence*))

Jun 25, 2008 3:39 PM

Jul 2007
((Mrawr... Back from the dead))

Arariel brushed what little clean parts of her clothes were left off from dust and cleared her throat, "I'm quite alright... But thanks for asking.." She gave a slight smile and tested her balance. The seraphim was a bit unsturdy at the moment or maybe it was the ground beneath her. Either way she continued to let Shadow aid her in walking for a while but eventually gained full stride and simply walked next to him.

Again, her wings were folded and hidden, to onlookers she could have been a human with quite a lot of dried blood down the side of her robe. But now, she let them out, all three pairs of white wings seemingly folding out from nowhere and small bits of feathers falling softly to the ground. Arariel was always a pale person, her skin near paper white and a soft glow underneath the moonlit sky and from the burning buildings giving her a small aura. But the walk was cut short as she stopped as per Hikari's request. Does she honestly think demons of this caliber are enough to stop both a Seraph and a Helion? Either way a small skirmish had ensued and the seraph prepared herself to cast, resummoning her staff from her personal dimensional pocket.

Jun 26, 2008 2:38 PM

May 2008
After Hikari had sent the demons flying back, she struggled to stay standing, the pain in her leg wa going away little by little, but the pain sitill lingered. Miharu smirked at the sight of a weak Hikari. "Ha! You so defensless when your hurt.....", said Miharu. Hikari had enough of her attitude now! Hikari grasped her Scythe and began to chant a spell. When she ended the chant, suddenly, without a second to notice, Miharu was hit with an orb. "What the hell?!", muttered Miharu as she shook off the hit after a few seconds. "I underestimaed you, but know your going to regret attakcing me!",screamed Miharu and lunged at Hikai with her sword. Hikari's scythe was knocked out of her hand and Miharu pinned her to the ground, her sword, inches from Hikari's neck. "Not so tough know, are you?",continued Miharu with a wicked look on her face. With her power draining from the attack, Hikari was rendered helpless. "Help me, someone!!", exclaimed a weak Hikari.

Jun 26, 2008 6:53 PM

Jul 2007
((I guess before anyone asks, Arariel, despite being weakened is a magic caster and staff fighter of unparalled strength, she is most likely the strongest of her type available just as Shadow is probably the strongest of his type possible. So when I say she's weakened tremendously, it just means she's probably at the level of a very skilled graduate of magic.))

No choice it seems thought Arariel, she was maybe only scratching a third of her power at the moment but she would have to help the little demon fight, after all she asked for help and she was helping them. Arariel tapped her staff on the ground twice and whispered a silent spell, "Cremare lambare..."

A small ring of energy pooled beneath Hikari, a bright flaming red, the energy passed through Hikari without harm but hit Miharu with it's full strength, as its name translated to it was a lick of flame, a tiny taste of hellfire, her weapon instnatly dulled and the front of her body burnt. Arariel thought that would be enough but in case it wasn't she chained in another incantation, this one a seal of parylyzation, "Impressi parvum" a weak spell of sealing was put upon Miharu and she was immobilized.

As for the rest of the soldiers, it was up to them to attack, and for Shadow to deal with. Arariel had done what she could to Miharu without killing her or severely hurting her, and possibly her resistance to such things was high enough that they might not even have too much effect.

Jun 27, 2008 7:48 AM

May 2008
The attack hit Miharu full force and suddenly, she couldn't move, "Oh, crap....",murmered Miharu are the bind held her in place. "Thanks....",said Hikari to Arariel and grasped her scythe and even though it was tough to do it, sh managed to stand up with only her scythe to hold her up.

Jun 27, 2008 10:38 AM

Jan 2008
((cba to read all of it so I'm kinda wingin' this one >_>))

Dammit... and we're so close... Grace looked around at the gathering soldiers around her. They're weren't a ton, but certainly more than a couple. She backflips to get some distance between her and the opponents, and upon landing a bright blue magic circle forms underneath her. If we can get them bunched together, I might be able to take them all out in the single shot, but charging something like this'll take a minute... or two...

Jun 27, 2008 12:54 PM

May 2008
Hikari turned around slightly enough to notice that a soldier was about to attack Grace from behind. "Lightening orbs....surround!",said Hikari and 4 lightening orbs burst with speed from her scythe and circled around the demon that was about to attack Grace. After a few seconds, the soldier dissapeared into the air. That was a close one....

Miharu was getting angry now. Damn....she always stops me in my tracks and she's getting stronger.... Miharu grasped her sword tightly and 2 demon girls appeared by her side. "Aya, Rina, take care of this mess for me, i'm leaving now.", said Miharu quietly. Hikari looked at Miharu as she was about to transport away and gave an angry look to Miharu.

Jun 27, 2008 9:06 PM

Jan 2008
David stands at the edge of the battle, trying to parry as many hits as he can to stop the advance of the troops. He's getting tired though and his right shoulder gets nicked from an attack that he meant to dodge. He grunts in pain and grabs onto it instinctively with his other arm to stop the bleeding. Taking a step back, he calls back to the rest of the group, "...A better plan would be nice right about now." Grimacing, he lets go of his shoulder and swings hard horizontally, trying to drive them back a few steps.

Jun 28, 2008 1:12 PM

May 2008
Rina and Aya commanded more demon soldiers to come forth and attack. Hikari ran past the soldiers and attacked Rina and Aya head on. "I'm not going to lose to demons of your caliber!", and with a swing a her scythe, Hikari forced Aya and Rina to retreat along with the remaining soldiers. "At least that's over....", whispered a tired Hikari and her sythe de-materialized. Hikari turned around and noticed Daivd's shoulder was injured. "Here let me help you....", said Hikari as she walked over to David. Hikari's hand glowed a blue aura and the wound was healed. "There we go, it's healed now....",continued Hikari with a slight smile.

Jun 28, 2008 3:36 PM

Jan 2008
David turns around and looks at her, surprised but nods slightly. "Thanks..." He turns to the others, "What now? Keep moving?"

Jun 28, 2008 5:23 PM

May 2008
Hikari looked at her slightly torn outfit and sighed quietly. I don't know what I should do....stay with them....or leave? I have a feeling I should stay, but I don't know if Miharu will come cause trouble to me....and them, since i'm around them.. Hikari stared at her pendant and thought for a few seconds.

Jul 1, 2008 6:39 PM

May 2008
((....))

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Angels, Demons, and Humans Character Thread

MedliSage - Apr 24, 2008

47 by AtheraBlackRose »»
Jul 22, 2009 5:47 AM

» Butterflies of The Past: A Fantasy RP ( 1 2 3 )

Cookie-chan- - May 30, 2008

111 by Cookie-chan- »»
Oct 20, 2008 4:35 PM

» Dark side of the moon: A Werewolf Roleplay

DivergentKarma - Jul 11, 2008

1 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Aug 4, 2008 7:52 AM

» Dark side of the moon: A Werewolf Roleplay. ~Character Thread~

XtransylvanianX - Jun 2, 2008

11 by Luna_Eclipse »»
Aug 4, 2008 7:48 AM

» As It Falls to Pieces (a medieval-ish/fantasy RP) -full- ( 1 2 )

Airy-chan - Feb 29, 2008

94 by cherrychi3 »»
Jun 21, 2008 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.