Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2022 10:43 AM
Oct 2021
my man April has yet to come
Sep 26, 2022 10:50 AM

Mar 2012
Nope, she's no competition to Wolfram or Louise for the spot of the worst tsundere.
Sep 26, 2022 11:26 AM
May 2021
LIVI___ said:
SquanchDaddy said:

HAHAHA you're such a pathetic piece of shit. Im six feet tall and 170 lbs I guarantee I would destroy you in real life. I take back what I said about being toxic, you're insecurites are showing and its fucking hilarious.

Stfu, you look like a pedophile. Get a life seriously, what kind of retard argues over an imaginary character. Just because i don't use my face as my pfp doesn't mean I'm insecure. I'm not really an internet slut like you, Man you're such a disgrace fr. I don't wanna get infected by your coomer retard syndrome. Get a job you fucking parasite, your mom stll yells at you. And you're still a Virgin, you're the reason why womens turn into lesbians. Get your Schizo pills and contact a therapist, You shouldn't have dropped out of the school if you don't know what opinions mean. If you just stop functioning that alone would contribute a lot to the society and bro I'm not mad, just disappointed on how a guy can turn into such a bitch

Awww what a little cry baby. Write me another paragraph on how big of a pussy you are. I didn't even read it πŸ˜‰
Sep 26, 2022 11:28 AM
May 2021
Nilah said:
LIVI___ said:

Stfu, you look like a pedophile. Get a life seriously, what kind of retard argues over an imaginary character. Just because i don't use my face as my pfp doesn't mean I'm insecure. I'm not really an internet slut like you, Man you're such a disgrace fr. I don't wanna get infected by your coomer retard syndrome. Get a job you fucking parasite, your mom stll yells at you. And you're still a Virgin, you're the reason why womens turn into lesbians. Get your Schizo pills and contact a therapist, You shouldn't have dropped out of the school if you don't know what opinions mean. If you just stop functioning that alone would contribute a lot to the society and bro I'm not mad, just disappointed on how a guy can turn into such a bitch

He got you real good hhhhh, how do you fall for this shit.

This kid is just a straight up idiot πŸ˜‚
Sep 26, 2022 11:48 AM
Aug 2021
SquanchDaddy said:
LIVI___ said:

Awww what a little cry baby. Write me another paragraph on how big of a pussy you are. I didn't even read it πŸ˜‰

Who says I'm crying? Instead I'm laughing at your clownery. πŸ˜‚ Why should I be sad for some stranger who have no life at all, man you're already over 18 and still simp for an imaginary character, that's pathetic as shit. Atleast I don't get mad whenever someone says shit about my favourite fictional character. Just few post ago you as like "Don't awaken my inner demon, I'm very toxic" Brah you just acting like a pussy. Get away from internet and get food for you children, they are starving.
Sep 26, 2022 11:51 AM
Aug 2021
SquanchDaddy said:
Nilah said:

He got you real good hhhhh, how do you fall for this shit.

Wow! That's some logic you used here. I'm stupid because I had an opinion about your anime waifu. Ah, i see. That's the best pronounciation of "πŸ€“" I've ever heard, ngl. Most of the anime fans were already degenerates and you make them appear worser
Sep 26, 2022 11:59 AM
May 2021
LIVI___ said:
SquanchDaddy said:

Wow! That's some logic you used here. I'm stupid because I had an opinion about your anime waifu. Ah, i see. That's the best pronounciation of "πŸ€“" I've ever heard, ngl. Most of the anime fans were already degenerates and you make them appear worser

Nah son. You're the pinnacle of a degenerate. You started this shit with saying I own waifu body pillows and now your baby dick energy is showing hard. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic. No one will miss you.
Sep 26, 2022 12:15 PM
Aug 2021
SquanchDaddy said:
LIVI___ said:

Nah son. You're the pinnacle of a degenerate. You started this shit with saying I own waifu body pillows and now your baby dick energy is showing hard. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic. No one will miss you.

yea bro? Who was the one calling the other dumb for an anime girl? I didn't say she was trash or the worst. All i said was she was mid in my opinion and you tiny little bitch started bawling over this, saying you was 6 feet? Why the hell would i care, it would be better if you were 6 feet underground.
Sep 26, 2022 12:26 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dude misspelled "best". Simple typo, it's okay. It happens

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 26, 2022 12:41 PM
May 2021
LIVI___ said:
SquanchDaddy said:

yea bro? Who was the one calling the other dumb for an anime girl? I didn't say she was trash or the worst. All i said was she was mid in my opinion and you tiny little bitch started bawling over this, saying you was 6 feet? Why the hell would i care, it would be better if you were 6 feet underground.

Lol bro you need therapy. I'm done here, we're both wasting our time at this point.
Sep 26, 2022 12:51 PM
Aug 2021
SquanchDaddy said:
LIVI___ said:

Lol bro you need therapy. I'm done here, we're both wasting our time at this point.

Therapy for what? Being able to simp over anime girl? And if you say so, I'm gonna drop it at this. I have no intention of arguing any further, you had that coming. I dislike people who argues over animes bitches, Chainsaw man fandom is gonna drown for this. I Hope you won't turn out to be like them.
Sep 26, 2022 1:11 PM
May 2021
LIVI___ said:
SquanchDaddy said:

Therapy for what? Being able to simp over anime girl? And if you say so, I'm gonna drop it at this. I have no intention of arguing any further, you had that coming. I dislike people who argues over animes bitches, Chainsaw man fandom is gonna drown for this. I Hope you won't turn out to be like them.

Hey, likewise my guy. When shots are fired you shoot back. You and I both know I'm nothing compared to some people on MAL that drool over anime chicks.
Sep 26, 2022 4:07 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Shes one of the few that I actually like

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Sep 26, 2022 6:39 PM

Jan 2021
How could anyone say that when Taiga exists... kurisu isn't abusive
Sep 26, 2022 8:22 PM
Aug 2021
SquanchDaddy said:
LIVI___ said:

Hey, likewise my guy. When shots are fired you shoot back. You and I both know I'm nothing compared to some people on MAL that drool over anime chicks.

Alright, We cool now. There's nothing to argue anymore. Have a good day
Sep 26, 2022 8:49 PM

Dec 2019
I have never heard something like that about her. Why did you ask that? Do you consider her the worst tsundere?
Sep 26, 2022 9:45 PM

Jul 2021
No, she is the best in fact

Sep 27, 2022 1:04 AM

May 2020
cmon now shes the only decent thing from tat show
Sep 27, 2022 5:07 AM
Apr 2021
*the BEST tsundere
Sep 27, 2022 5:21 AM

Jul 2019
Bro, are you crazy? I have to not agree with you dawg.

This's my profile
This's my anime list
This's my reviews
🌸Would you be my friend?. I'd love to have an online friend.🌸
Sep 27, 2022 11:34 AM
May 2019
she is best tsun everr
Sep 28, 2022 9:53 AM

Feb 2020
Makise Kurisu the worst tsundere? Wtf are you smoking what basis do you have for making such a claim.
Oct 1, 2022 2:56 PM

Apr 2018
How tf do you watch 700+ anime and somehow think Kurisu is the worst tsundere out there?
Oct 3, 2022 3:50 PM
Apr 2022
Is your head okay??.. Kurisu is the best ever.. looks like you misspelled
_Oka_Re_Su_Oct 3, 2022 3:54 PM
Oct 4, 2022 8:58 AM

Mar 2021
What was he smoking???
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Watch order ⁉️ ( 1 2 )

neel_senpai - May 29

55 by Aki252010 »»
Yesterday, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shuncchi - May 24, 2011

319 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Is Kurisu alive at the very end ❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

39 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 1, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

311 by Agathusian »»
Jun 1, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 10, 2011

271 by Agathusian »»
Jun 1, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.