Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 6, 2022 1:55 AM
Jul 2018
_FRB_ said:
therefore-I-AM said:

Not everyone is gonna enjoy some things after all. I know Nichijou's point is to be a comedy series but if doesn't work for some people, it just doesn't. They would have to drop it.

there's a difference between "the comedy in this anime isn't to my taste" and "this anime would be better without the comedy" when talking about a comedy anime... because it wouldn't be better, as it would be nothing

that's why most people have answered battle shounen or dramas where the comedy is secondary as opposed to the entire draw

yes, and I know that. of course, if the anime's sole purpose is for comedy, it would be nothing if left out.

If people watch the anime and think, this comedy is not working for me, I'm saying they shouldn't force themselves to watch something that is clearly failing to entertain them. They should feel free to drop it because it doesn't work for them

I am not saying, the anime should drop the comedy. The individual should.
May 6, 2022 3:57 AM

Jul 2015
FMAB: the thread.
Is there a more known example of terrible comedic timing that ruins a solid portion of the show?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime peaked in 1998

Iron_Leopard - Yesterday

34 by BigBoyAdvance »»
12 seconds ago

» Most attractive seiyuus?

Mattenan - 2 hours ago

8 by Ezeeql »»
3 minutes ago

» What cartoon did you come to learn was actually anime

JaniSIr - Yesterday

25 by BigBoyAdvance »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak?

18927 - Yesterday

44 by rohan121 »»
4 minutes ago

» Gainax just filed for bankruptcy

HidamariSou - 54 minutes ago

13 by Ratris_Decision »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.