Jun 29, 2019 9:11 AM

Feb 2012
Anime: Tie between Legend of the Galatic Heroes and Cross Ange

Non-anime: Gundam ZZ
Jun 29, 2019 9:38 AM

Apr 2017
Futz_ said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:
Heck, this is so wholesome... Don't worry OP, I was ironic, of course Im agreeing with you (Naruto is actually one of my favorite anime too!)
I hate people who doesn't respect others opinions, and those who force their opinions.

Also Im not native too so don't worry.

I do agree that it is not right to force other people's opinions are another person. However, can say with somewhat certainty that as you grow older your taste will change and you will be able to critically analyze shows more effectively, naruto may not be one of your favorites anymore, this happened to me with DBZ. Essentially this means that the majority of the MAL forum base is above the age of 15 so they have different opinions. I am pretty sure that the OP is around the age of 15 as well based on what I see.

Yeah ofc. I don't disagree with that at all. Having different opinions is the best part of a community, but trying to think ours is the only right opinion is completely wrong. That's just selifsh and conceited.
Jun 29, 2019 11:07 AM

Oct 2015
In terms of anime Trigun

In terms of live action shows House M.D.

"Even if there isn't a God or meaning behind life. That doesn't mean you can't create your own meaning and make the best out of life."
Jun 29, 2019 1:17 PM
May 2019
Macross is probably the best show that I've seen.
Jun 29, 2019 7:04 PM

May 2018
Without thinking twice: Evangelion.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Jun 29, 2019 9:19 PM
Oct 2018
Talking about the best show of my life, it has got to be none other than Steins;Gate..................Though i used to watch live action and hollywood a lot before, but I nearly stopped watching them when I started with anime........you know, I think that anime are the best source of entertainment with much better stories and characters...................well this is not a holly vs anime thread..........so talking about S;G, i liked how the show takes time to develop its characters and then goes for the big run in the second half.........the whole time travel concept was made so realistic that it seemed as if it could really happen..........and the thrill, the chills, the suspense, the curiosity, the addiction I experienced during the course of the series was just unique and great....................
Most people(including me) just understand 30 to 40 percent of Steins;Gate.................And that is why they think that easy to understand shows like game of thrones(relatively) and attack on titan are better......believe me, try to understand Steins;Gate, it is much more complex than you think..............it is much more than just Divergence, Convergence and necrophysics.............it follows a very complex story and a very tangled atmosphere.....maybe there are many many more secrets we have not been able to discover about Steins;Gate

Then there are some elites who say that Steins;Gate is a harem........and these people's favourite anime is generally SAO(LOL)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would/Do you go to Anime Conventions?

Dragevard - Oct 15, 2021

34 by Serafos »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - 1 hour ago

2 by Shizuna »»
14 minutes ago

» How do y'all watch such long series? ( 1 2 )

erikkamirs - Feb 19, 2022

86 by Serafos »»
18 minutes ago

» Would you watch AI anime? ( 1 2 )

solacez - Yesterday

53 by Cammell »»
25 minutes ago

» Any other Retro Anime watchers only? ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - May 30

56 by Iron_Leopard »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.