Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.1

Amai_yume: Crossbell
Ruu: AbuHumaid,

Not Voting:
Shinichi-Kun, Amai_yume, Ruu

Past actions:
Day 1 | 1.0

It's not like I lurk around and wait to grab the page tops or anything ;)

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2017 7:29 PM

Jan 2016
Amai_yume said:
I think Ruu is lean town so far, her jump starting with questions I find to be townie. Slightly worried about Cross because of the baited questions he has at times.
I agree with your Ruu townread; I like that she is trying to drive discussion and she seems to be very excited for the game. That sort of excitement seems difficult to fake if she's mafia? Though I don't have a lot of experience with her scum game; the only one was in Final Fantasy Mafia where she replaced out but I was pocketed by her.

Why do you think my questions are baited, and why do you think I am mafia due to it?

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wrong Ruu is almost always very engaged espically when scum, and so am I as both alignnments so i dont think its fair.

True. But it's not because of my alignment, it has to do with my hype xD Like if I like the setup, the anime they are using for flavour, or if I'm finally a pr xDD . In this case is because of the first two.

We're all PR's lol atleast the first town to get lynched is one XD, also your hyped every game not really noticed a difference. I know you were specifically hype for this because the host is suzune.

AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wrong Ruu is almost always very engaged espically when scum, and so am I as both alignnments so i dont think its fair.
so you're saying that she's more active as scum? now that you mention it i just finished a game with her where she was town and she wasn't that engaged

I literally said shes active as both, and true ive seen her more active as scum most of the time, buts its wifom to assume shes scum due to activity level.

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Also Abu your comments makes me think you are trying to make me look scummy :/

Hue Hue reading this made me snicker

Aug 13, 2017 7:31 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Shinichi said:

Because people know your one of our best players, so they wanted to size you up in a small game. Not sure what answers they could have gotten though.
Thank you for the compliment.

What do you mean by "not sure what answers they could have gotten"? Kind of finding it difficult to understand that part of your post.

Shinichi said:
Man this is weird coming from you, I mean i noticed it but i wanted crossbell to call it out. Nonetheless i do get slight town vibes from this post.
Why do you get town vibes from Abu's post? I want to see the gears in your mind turning.

Mainly cause that was the same feeling i got about Ruu, Im just not used to abu picking up on that kind of stuff. It means exactly what it does, what did they hope to accompolish from pressuing you?

Aug 13, 2017 7:32 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

2-votes are not a real threat and a counter train could be built to stop the lynch but a 3rd one secures a lynch in this setup that was my thinking.
an early 3 votes train isn't a real threat either, it can be countered easily. It's not like there's a lock lynch system

This phase is 48 hours i believe a 3 vote train at only 6 hours won't hold much water anyways. Also if it was a lock lynch voting system i would have scum read ruu instantly for putting someone into L1.

Aug 13, 2017 7:32 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
i'm indecisive about you right now, why is a vote bothering you so much? You said you don't mind the vote

I don't mind the vote but I find it weird that you are voting for me but also not scum reading me (#83)

Why is that weird I do it alot? It's clear its a pressure vote, so I dont think he needs to scum read you for the vote to be valid.

Aug 13, 2017 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Amai_yume said:
I think Ruu is lean town so far, her jump starting with questions I find to be townie. Slightly worried about Cross because of the baited questions he has at times.
I agree with your Ruu townread; I like that she is trying to drive discussion and she seems to be very excited for the game. That sort of excitement seems difficult to fake if she's mafia? Though I don't have a lot of experience with her scum game; the only one was in Final Fantasy Mafia where she replaced out but I was pocketed by her.

Why do you think my questions are baited, and why do you think I am mafia due to it?

Her excitement is coupled with the fact that she loves playing suzune's games I dont think you should be reading much into it.

Aug 13, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2016
AbuHumaid said:
I'm not really scum reading you, the fact that you're trying to start conversations gives you town points imo.
Why are you voting someone that you're not scumreading? Where are you at with regards to the gamestate right now? What is your read on Amai and Shinichi, as well as my more recent posts?

Shinichi said:
There was no need for pressure, crossbell is a grade A player when hes free he posts, when hes not he doesnt. Plus like I said the game had literally only been going on for 2-3 hours why pressure someone that hard that early.
Is there a reason why you're trying to kind of soft defend me here? When a vote is labelled as a "pressure" vote, that vote has no meaning because I know that votes will disappear once I start posting. Plus, I think a small wagon on me was a fine way to start the game off, and seeing as it is only hours since the game started there was zero danger of me being close to lynch. Why do you think the pressure on me is bad? What did you want to see from the early game other than pressure?
Aug 13, 2017 7:36 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi said:
Shinichi-kun said:
But what if I told you see does that regardless of alignment, actually soemtimes i feel as though she doesnt think before she asks questions.
What is your read on her, then? I'm really not the biggest fan of your attempt to shade Ruu and doubtcast her by saying that "she's always engaged especially when she's scum" and "she does that regardless of alignment". Like, if you think she's scum, vote her and encourage other people to do so. But you doubtcasting her is not really that great in my eyes.

Unvote, vote Shinichi

Dance with me.
Aug 13, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
And you said that you don't scum read me but you are still voting for me. Where is the logic in that?
MIND MELD
Aug 13, 2017 7:39 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi said:
Mainly cause that was the same feeling i got about Ruu, Im just not used to abu picking up on that kind of stuff. It means exactly what it does, what did they hope to accompolish from pressuing you?
Abu and Ruu wanted to move out of RVS/RQS by pressuring me. I see this as a valid way to move the game forward and give us stuff to talk about.

So you're getting slight townvibes based off of Abu because he thought in a similar way that you did?
Aug 13, 2017 7:40 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi, engage with me about Ruu's alignment. You've been drive-by doubtcasting her by saying that her excitement/questioning/activity is all not alignment indicative from her, which is fine, but I'm not really seeing an active attempt to solve/figure her out.
Aug 13, 2017 7:48 PM

Oct 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

yes that's what I mean. Wait she doesn't like to roll mafia but it's a scary mafia player? I'm confused..

I will join you and see if a train puts some pressure on her and we can read her better vote: Crossbell

Why are you implying scary mafia player makes cross good at all alignments or situations. So crossbell is the first to be pressured due to being ahrd to read i suppose?
Do you think being scary comes from mafia more or town?
Aug 13, 2017 7:52 PM

Oct 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Amai_yume said:

But what if I told you see does that regardless of alignment, actually soemtimes i feel as though she doesnt think before she asks questions.
I think there is a difference between active mafia and active town. Sometimes the pressure or amount of work put in makes them crash.
Aug 13, 2017 7:56 PM

Oct 2016
Crossbell said:
Amai_yume said:

It makes me worried because I think your just trying to make others wary of me.
Aug 13, 2017 8:02 PM

Jan 2016
Amai_yume said:
Crossbell said:

How exactly am I doing this?
Aug 13, 2017 8:03 PM

Oct 2016
Crossbell said:
Amai_yume said:
It's not that your doing it now, but it's what I think might happen.
Aug 13, 2017 8:09 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Shinichi said:
Shinichi-kun said:
What is your read on her, then? I'm really not the biggest fan of your attempt to shade Ruu and doubtcast her by saying that "she's always engaged especially when she's scum" and "she does that regardless of alignment". Like, if you think she's scum, vote her and encourage other people to do so. But you doubtcasting her is not really that great in my eyes.

Unvote, vote Shinichi

Dance with me.

If I would have to pick a read off of the early interactions I would say scum. Also this so called shade are things that she naturally does, i shouldnt be painted as the bad guy for pointing it out. Literally u just saw me doubt casting as town >_>

Aug 13, 2017 8:10 PM

Dec 2013
crossbell said:
Shinichi said:
There was no need for pressure, crossbell is a grade A player when hes free he posts, when hes not he doesnt. Plus like I said the game had literally only been going on for 2-3 hours why pressure someone that hard that early.
Is there a reason why you're trying to kind of soft defend me here? When a vote is labelled as a "pressure" vote, that vote has no meaning because I know that votes will disappear once I start posting. Plus, I think a small wagon on me was a fine way to start the game off, and seeing as it is only hours since the game started there was zero danger of me being close to lynch. Why do you think the pressure on me is bad? What did you want to see from the early game other than pressure?

No reason, I've been doing it to abu to and ruu at times have you not noticed? I think it was the opposite that early train didn't accompolish anything, its not even that it was bad. People are engaging in the thread with or without being voted so what difference did those few votes make?

Aug 13, 2017 8:11 PM

Jan 2016
If you think she is scum why are you not voting for her

why exactly do you think she is scum - can you quote/point out posts that make you think it is scum ruu as opposed to town ruu

Aug 13, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Shinichi, engage with me about Ruu's alignment. You've been drive-by doubtcasting her by saying that her excitement/questioning/activity is all not alignment indicative from her, which is fine, but I'm not really seeing an active attempt to solve/figure her out.

Her excitement is NAI

Her questioning Is townlike, but I couldnt understand why she didn't ask you a question. Also was confused on why my question was just so useless, so that became a scummy in my eyes.

As for the activity its def NAI, unless i could prove otherwise.

Aug 13, 2017 8:13 PM

Oct 2016
Hmm, shinichi can you respond back to my questions for you?
Aug 13, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
Shinichi said:
Abu and Ruu wanted to move out of RVS/RQS by pressuring me. I see this as a valid way to move the game forward and give us stuff to talk about.

So you're getting slight townvibes based off of Abu because he thought in a similar way that you did?

Same as you and ruu so yep.

Amai_yume said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why are you implying scary mafia player makes cross good at all alignments or situations. So crossbell is the first to be pressured due to being ahrd to read i suppose?
Do you think being scary comes from mafia more or town?

Town Def Town lol

Amai_yume said:
Crossbell said:

Don't worry i am already wary of you due to your experience and the fact that you know crossbell lol.

Aug 13, 2017 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Crossbell said:
It's not that your doing it now, but it's what I think might happen.

Feel like your worrying way too much espically for a what if.

Oct 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Crossbell said:

Her excitement is NAI

Her questioning Is townlike, but I couldnt understand why she didn't ask you a question. Also was confused on why my question was just so useless, so that became a scummy in my eyes.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Crossbell said:

Her excitement is NAI

My read of Ruu is more because of her tone and what she is doing. It isn't activity based.

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I think there is a difference between active mafia and active town. Sometimes the pressure or amount of work put in makes them crash.

How can you tell though?

Aug 13, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Hmm, shinichi can you respond back to my questions for you?

Ya Ya don't get your panties in a twist

Aug 13, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2016
those few votes started discussion off and i like early votes as a way to get the game rolling, i am unsure why you think that is a bad thing
Aug 13, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Her excitement is NAI

Shinichi-Kun said:

Her excitement is NAI

My read of Ruu is more because of her tone and what she is doing. It isn't activity based.

This tone is exactly the same as Kiznaiver and she was scum during that game.

Aug 13, 2017 8:16 PM

Jan 2016
can you quote posts/explain your tone read on ruu

also probably just vote her if you think she is scum?
Aug 13, 2017 8:17 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
those few votes started discussion off and i like early votes as a way to get the game rolling, i am unsure why you think that is a bad thing

In a big setup its not, but in a small setup where everyone had atleast posted once before any votes were cast showed people were going to be active.

Can you explain what is so bad about abu not voting ruu?

Aug 13, 2017 8:17 PM

Dec 2013
Crossbell said:
can you quote posts/explain your tone read on ruu

also probably just vote her if you think she is scum?

Why we have plenty of time, also are my quotes to her messages not enough to understand where im coming from?

Aug 13, 2017 8:18 PM

Oct 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Amai_yume said:
Scum will post less than normal. Have you not noticed that?

How can you tell though?
Aug 13, 2017 8:19 PM

Oct 2016
Amai_yume said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

How can you tell though?
Scum will post less than normal. Have you not noticed that? that is my response
Aug 13, 2017 8:26 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

I don't mind the vote but I find it weird that you are voting for me but also not scum reading me (#83)

Why is that weird I do it alot? It's clear its a pressure vote, so I dont think he needs to scum read you for the vote to be valid.

is 1 vote really a pressure? Maybe we have different playstyles but if we are not in rvs and I put down a vote I do it because I think this person is scum. 1 vote train is no really... useful for that porpouse. two votes trains is pressure in my book.
What strike me was his posts about me as a whole.
He votes for me because I "sheep his vote"
He says he doesn't scum read me
Keep posting stuff that trying to make me look scummy for the silliest reasons like activity
Another thing that was weird is when he thought that Cross thought Abu's vote on them was because of another game where they were scum buddies.
This are silly things at the moment and I can't say they make me scum read him. But I want to keep them in mind. The smallest comment can change your view on a player imo, specially in a small setup like this.
He is neutral to me. You all are actually nothing strikes me as townish for now.

Well we are pr AFTER we die I don't consider that to be a true pr xD I want to be alive AND use my power xDD

I already answer your question about Cross:

Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@ruu did you learn anything from your interactions with bell bell

Not much for now. But he said his town play was stronger than his mafia play so I think that's something I would be considering from now on. Do you agree thou?
Aug 13, 2017 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
I'll be gone for some hours so Unvote for now
Aug 13, 2017 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Amai_yume said:

WHy would someone do soemthing that is blantantly telling?

Aug 13, 2017 9:21 PM

Oct 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Amai_yume said:

It happens naturally. It's a common trend on other sites that I play at.
Aug 13, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

is 1 vote really a pressure? Maybe we have different playstyles but if we are not in rvs and I put down a vote I do it because I think this person is scum. 1 vote train is no really... useful for that porpouse. two votes trains is pressure in my book.
What strike me was his posts about me as a whole.
He votes for me because I "sheep his vote"
He says he doesn't scum read me
Keep posting stuff that trying to make me look scummy for the silliest reasons like activity
Another thing that was weird is when he thought that Cross thought Abu's vote on them was because of another game where they were scum buddies.
This are silly things at the moment and I can't say they make me scum read him. But I want to keep them in mind. The smallest comment can change your view on a player imo, specially in a small setup like this.
He is neutral to me. You all are actually nothing strikes me as townish for now.

Well we are pr AFTER we die I don't consider that to be a true pr xD I want to be alive AND use my power xDD

I already answer your question about Cross:

Ruu said:

Not much for now. But he said his town play was stronger than his mafia play so I think that's something I would be considered from now on. Do you agree thou?

Regardless if 1 vote was pressure or not the pressure wasn't needed it was almost forced. I love catching scum and I scum read people more than town read, but how did you get a scum read on cross that fast? Cause I don't believe we were ever in rvs phase, at least I stated that it wasn't needed. That is a seemingly natural response to someone being sheeped wouldnt you say? Yet again those are natural reasons for someone to be scummy as silly as they may seem. Well only one that has power than can be used alive are the mafia haha.

I don't persay agree because likewise this game is quite small, I aint going to let anyone slide this early.

Aug 13, 2017 9:36 PM

May 2015
@Shinichi-kun l never said I was scum reading Cross. Voting someone for pressure doesn't equal scum reading them.

Wait the mafia team has power?! I need to re-read those rules...
Aug 13, 2017 9:37 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

It happens naturally. It's a common trend on other sites that I play at.

I cant tell since I only play here and i've played like 1 game on MTG, and 1 game on Mafia scum which didnt go well. Outside of that i normally keep my activity level the same as often as possible.

Aug 13, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun l never said I was scum reading Cross. Voting someone for pressure doesn't equal scum reading them.

Killing is a power >_>

Well you said you only vote people you think are scum lol

Aug 13, 2017 9:44 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Killing is a power >_>

There are no night phases.... lynch or mislynch are the only possibilities. I don't know if this is a silly bait of yours or you didn't bother to read the rules xD

I actually considered that our little rvs xD Now my next vote will go to a person I'm really scum reading.

Aug 13, 2017 9:47 PM

May 2015
2am. Time to go to sleep. I'll try to be as active as possible tomorrow but I'm studying for three finals that I have this week + I have another game going at the same time. But I'll try my best. Please pin me if you have any questions.
Aug 13, 2017 9:50 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Killing is a power >_>

There are no night phases.... lynch or mislynch are the only possibilities. I don't know if this is a silly bait of yours or you didn't bother to read the rules xD

I actually considered that our little rvs xD Now my next vote will go to a person I'm really scum reading.

Oh i forgot about that lol, nvm ignore me. THis only my 2nd time playing this vengeful setup.

*gets all flustered*

Aug 13, 2017 11:06 PM

Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.2

Shinichi-kun: Crossbell
Ruu: AbuHumaid,

Not Voting:
Shinichi-Kun, Amai_yume, Ruu

Past actions:
Day 1 | 1.0 |1.1 |

@Crossbell, pleases do me a favor and put the colon after your bolded votes please, that makes them easier to find then they are inside of posts.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2017 11:53 PM

Jan 2016
Got it Suzune.

Heading to bed now, will look at this game more tomorrow hopefully.
Aug 14, 2017 6:23 AM

Dec 2013
I expected more posts while i was asleep but guess everyones same time zone as me.

Aug 14, 2017 6:52 AM

Oct 2016
@AbuHumaid What are your reads of everyone?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.