Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 30, 2017 7:28 AM
Sep 2015
Hello everyone, and welcome. I am here to rejoice on the occasion of rejoin with my friends. Your semi-active neighbor who lost the letter "A" on his keyboard.
Apr 30, 2017 6:46 PM
Jul 2018
Hullo~ I'm Dan. A 19 y/o who is a casual watcher of anime + reader of manga. I sometimes forget to update my lists here, but oh well.
May 1, 2017 2:51 AM

Apr 2016
Hello guys! I'm Louise a 16years old but many people said I don't look like 16, an Asian born in the land full of weebs the Philippines, nice to meet you all, I'm not too picky when it comes to anime, I'm generous rater and also my Fave Genre are School and Adventure.
Looking forward being with this Great Club!
May 1, 2017 4:50 AM

Feb 2016
Samurl here, Rys invited me and i have since joined the Discord server! If there's anything you'd want to know please @ me O:)
May 1, 2017 6:34 AM

Jul 2016
Louise_Francoise said:
Hello guys! I'm Louise a 16years old but many people said I don't look like 16, an Asian born in the land full of weebs the Philippines, nice to meet you all, I'm not too picky when it comes to anime, I'm generous rater and also my Fave Genre are School and Adventure.

oh, cool! another filipino. My parents were born in the Philippines, but I was born in california. Welcome to the club!
May 1, 2017 6:36 AM

Jul 2016
@Hollowpath @D4rn @hzan

Thanks for introducing yourselves. Welcome to the club and I hope you guys have fun here!
May 1, 2017 6:39 AM

Apr 2016
Sterps said:
Louise_Francoise said:

oh, cool! another filipino. My parents were born in the Philippines, but I was born in california. Welcome to the club!

Oh, thanks!
May 2, 2017 4:10 AM
Apr 2017
hello, i am kl phoenix, 20 years old male, new to this club, nice to meet you guys :)
May 5, 2017 9:37 AM

Oct 2013
Hi y'all,
I'm kon~ an extremely lazy person. Nice to meet you (^^)ノシ

p.s = if you need me for some reasons, please use @
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2017 10:33 AM

Jul 2016
@klphoenix @kondanta Welcome to the club guys!
May 5, 2017 12:09 PM
Apr 2017
thank you.. :)
May 5, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2015
Samurl said:
Samurl here, Rys invited me and i have since joined the Discord server! If there's anything you'd want to know please @ me O:)

This is actually my first time posting here if my own introduction is excluded.
Welcome bud! You've been chatting on the discord which is a pleasure to see.

You don't seem like the type that posts on forums much, but feel free to explore our topics! :)

Pleased to make your acquaintance. ^^

May 14, 2017 12:12 PM
Mar 2016
Hey everyone, JP here. 17 year old brit, I pretty much enjoy anything I invest a lot of time into but at the moment sports shonen's are my thing. Love football and sports in general.
May 15, 2017 12:26 AM

Dec 2016
Jp24 said:
Hey everyone, JP here. 17 year old brit, I pretty much enjoy anything I invest a lot of time into but at the moment sports shonen's are my thing. Love football and sports in general.
Welcome, Jp24! I love football too :D
If you enjoy anime (wild assumption on this site, I know) and want a club to discuss and watch it with, check out Anime Advocates! https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=73517

My dragons <3
May 15, 2017 5:04 AM

Apr 2016
Jp24 said:

That's nice cool to have you in our little club! :)

If you want to chat more often and with more club (and even a few non club member)
feel free to join our Discord server! c:

If you have any questions or what so ever,
feel free to hit me up - or any of the other Admins/Officers here. ^^
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

May 15, 2017 5:06 AM

Apr 2016
vanessadamota00 said:
Haaii everyone!! >3<

So my name is Irene and I'm a 18 years old girl from Portugal. I started watching anime two years ago. My first anime who got me into this was Hellsing (the simple version) and I like it and I give a try to another anime and now I'm addicted! ^^

I have many favorite animes so yeah xD

I like to read, listen music, watch anime, searching things in Youtube and so on!

I'm a bit shy and don't know what to say more so feel free add me and talk to me if you want!

Thank you ! ♡♡

P.S.: Sorry If my English isn't good but it's not my native language so sorry if you don't understand what I say.

Glad to have you in our club!
You do not have to be ashamed at your English language skills,
everyone once began to learn it, right? :)

If you want to chat with more people feel free to join our Discord server. ^^

Oh and Hellsing was great ^^
Though I liked the OVA series more than the original one ^^

May 15, 2017 5:32 AM

Sep 2015
@dadsuplexer666 Welcome!

You joined our Discord as soon as you joined our club. It means that you might not be as shy as you think. :)

English is not a big problem for us. We even have someone who only knows one language but makes a ton of grammar mistakes, but we're fine with that. ^^

May 15, 2017 6:01 AM

Aug 2011
lmao and im that someone with the bad grammer lol xD they put up with my mistakes lol xD

@dadsuplexer666 hope you enjoy it here ^-^
May 15, 2017 6:16 AM

Apr 2016
YourImoutoYuki said:
lmao and im that someone with the bad grammer lol xD they put up with my mistakes lol xD

Wait 0 grammar mistakes who are you and what did you do with Josh D:

Joke :D
Nothing wrong with having grammar mistakes as long as everyone gets what you want to express with your message ^^

May 15, 2017 6:21 AM

Aug 2011
FlorianYuzuriha said:
YourImoutoYuki said:

Nothing wrong with having grammar mistakes as long as everyone gets what you want to express with your message ^^
wow i didn't actually made a mistake for once lol xD
May 15, 2017 6:26 AM

Apr 2016
YourImoutoYuki said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

We should add a counter for those things :lenny: jk
(it would be 2 now though xd)

May 15, 2017 7:49 AM

Sep 2015
YourImoutoYuki said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Actually there was one mistake but let's pretend there were none. ;)
May 15, 2017 7:54 AM

Apr 2016
Rystal said:
YourImoutoYuki said:

May 15, 2017 8:02 AM

Sep 2015
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Rystal said:

See, I'm known as the one who must be fun at parties.
May 15, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
Rystal said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

I bet you are I can already tell xd
Btw you doing fine?

May 15, 2017 8:09 AM

Sep 2015
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Rystal said:

Btw you doing fine?

I am doing fine umm.. mentally.
School-wise I'm doing terribly.
Rip.

You?
May 15, 2017 8:12 AM

Aug 2011
You ruined my moment lol xD jk
May 15, 2017 8:13 AM

Apr 2016
Rystal said:
FlorianYuzuriha said:

Btw you doing fine?

I am doing fine umm.. mentally.
School-wise I'm doing terribly.
Rip.

You?

Pretty much the exact same lmao.
I have to do some papers in the next few weeks and a lot of exams
and I have not started to learn yet rip. xd
I'm kind of tired atm,
prolly head to sleep after watching a few eps ^^

May 15, 2017 8:13 AM

Apr 2016
YourImoutoYuki said:
You ruined my moment lol xD jk
Deal with it xd
Chrome has an add in that automatically marks you false words though btw

May 15, 2017 8:16 AM

Aug 2011
I know i just never realize it,or i forget about it ad send it xD
May 15, 2017 8:18 AM

Apr 2016
YourImoutoYuki said:
I know i just never realize it,or i forget about it ad send it xD

chrome://settings/languages
tick: Use this language for spell checking
and u done

May 15, 2017 1:23 PM

Aug 2016
Hi everyone~ Name's Pie, I enjoy slice of lifes and fantasy stuff and am currently stuck in idol hell. Hope we can get along~

May 15, 2017 1:31 PM

Aug 2011
Pieraqua said:
Hi everyone~ Name's Pie, I enjoy slice of lifes and fantasy stuff and am currently stuck in idol hell. Hope we can get along~

Hope you will enjoy it here :D
May 15, 2017 4:58 PM
Jul 2018

Hi, I'm 16 and I hail from Burgerland. I've been going by A-OK lately, but feel free to call me whatever you would like. I enjoy Shaft in general and seinen. Thanks for having me!
May 15, 2017 5:05 PM

Aug 2011
dadsuplexer666 said:

Hi, I'm 16 and I hail from Burgerland. I've been going by A-OK lately, but feel free to call me whatever you would like. I enjoy Shaft in general and seinen. Thanks for having me!

welcome AOneechan ^-^ hope you enjoy it here.
May 15, 2017 9:50 PM

Apr 2016
dadsuplexer666 said:

Noice.
Hope you'll have a great time here with us. ^^

May 15, 2017 11:44 PM

Dec 2015
Hello everyone, I'm Julian! Just another guy that likes anime(mostly)/manga. I pretty much enjoy any type of anime. Aside from that, I like listening to music, relaxing at at the beach, playing football (soccer) and watching most sports. If there's anything you want to know/need about, feel free to talk to me (I speak spanish also if it's better for any of you).

I guess that's it, hope we can get along, nice to meet you all. :)
May 16, 2017 9:46 AM

Apr 2016
julipr said:
Hello everyone, I'm Julian! Just another guy that likes anime(mostly)/manga. I pretty much enjoy any type of anime. Aside from that, I like listening to music, relaxing at at the beach, playing football (soccer) and watching most sports. If there's anything you want to know/need about, feel free to talk to me (I speak spanish also if it's better for any of you).

¡Hola Julian! :)

Hope you can have a good time in our club.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message -or any of the other Adnims/Officers here. :)

May 16, 2017 3:28 PM

Dec 2015
FlorianYuzuriha said:
julipr said:

¡Hola Julian! :)

Hope you can have a good time in our club.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message -or any of the other Adnims/Officers here. :)

I'm positive I will, thanks! And alright, will do. :)
May 31, 2017 8:53 PM
Apr 2017
Hi I kinda forgot to introduce myself.... well here I go..... I'm 14 and I just started watching anime this summer. I mostly into action/romance mystery/thriller genre. My favorite anime is Re: Zero and I hope for a season 2.
May 31, 2017 11:56 PM

Feb 2014
natsukibarusu said:
Hi I kinda forgot to introduce myself.... well here I go..... I'm 14 and I just started watching anime this summer. I mostly into action/romance mystery/thriller genre. My favorite anime is Re: Zero and I hope for a season 2.

Welcome my friend, I suggest you leave immediately tho.
I can't help being mushy, because I love pussy.
Jun 1, 2017 4:18 AM

Apr 2016
Picobello said:
natsukibarusu said:

Welcome my friend, I suggest you leave immediately tho.

Shh don't tell him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 1, 2017 11:46 PM
Dec 2016
Hey there, I'm Michael, but call me just Mike or here by the nickname Dustter. I'm 22, I'm from Czech Republic, I studied Information Technology - Software. My fav anime series are in my profile. Feel free to add me and write me anytime. :)
Jun 2, 2017 8:00 AM

Dec 2015
Hi Everyone I Been Invited To This Club My Hobbies is Watch Anime And Play Games ^-^ I'm Glad To Be In this Club :D Feel Free to Add Me Anytime ^-^
Jun 2, 2017 9:40 AM

May 2017
Hello, I'm Tuna, I was invited to the Discord server a month or so ago by Kohta, thought I should probably stick my nose into the MAL forums for once.

I'm currently a Senior Network Engineer, my job involves managing a large scale network, leading the members of my IT team, so helping them in their work and being a friendly mentor, and being a liaison between upper management and the IT team.
I'm on call for work 24/7/365, but from the pleasures of home(Anime and bed being those pleasures).
Although I often have to travel down to our offices in London, which sucks, seeing as I mostly live and work in Edinburgh, Scotland.

I am 22 years old, born on April 28th, 1995.

Even though I have a fairly time taxing job, I manage to spend a decent amount of time on various forums, and communities. I also manage to keep a fairly active appearance on the Discord server I own.

The anime that I am currently watching are:

• Tsuki ga Kirei
  • Shuumatsu
  • Uchouten Kazoku 2
  • Alice to Zouroku
  • Renai Boukun
  • Eromanga-sensei
  • Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

I like most genres of anime, but I prefer for episodes to have some length to them, shorts can be very well done, like Space Patrol Luluco, or really poorly done.

I'm also a raging pervert, love me some hentai. ;)

All and all, I try to be helpful sometimes, but when it's something so blindingly obvious then I'll be particularly unhelpful, I dislike it when people ask me questions that a simple internet search would give you the answer immediately. Although I love questions that get me thinking, be that technical or philosophical.

My waifu: I'm getting married to a 3D person next year, I've betrayed my 2D waifu! :C
(My real waifu is Chizuru Hishiro)

And that's that, feel free to ask me anything here or in Discord.
:)
Jun 2, 2017 8:10 PM
Mar 2016
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all, yeah, yeah. Um... I think hentai should be uncensored. Don't we all think so, America?

Anything other than that, we can talk about our common interestss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm 16 and 2 years away from getting the right to vote bcuz thats what my waifu tells me.
I enjoy a good Anime story. However, I don't go hardcore on judging things. Just like you, i have my own preferences. Feel free to add me anytime! I am purty sure that we can be gud friends.

:)
kempoechoJun 2, 2017 8:32 PM
Jun 23, 2017 9:19 PM
May 2017
G'day all. I'm Chris Sifniotis. I was invited to the discord and decided to join the club.

I'm not really new anymore to MAL, I've been here for about a couple of months now. I joined in part because I haven't seen a lot of anime after I finished highschool and I want to get back into it, so I'm always on the lookout for any recommendations. Apart from anime I'm a fractal artist and at the moment I'm writing a couple of stories.
Jun 25, 2017 12:53 AM

Apr 2016
chrissifniotis said:
G'day all. I'm Chris Sifniotis. I was invited to the discord and decided to join the club.

I'm not really new anymore to MAL, I've been here for about a couple of months now. I joined in part because I haven't seen a lot of anime after I finished highschool and I want to get back into it, so I'm always on the lookout for any recommendations. Apart from anime I'm a fractal artist and at the moment I'm writing a couple of stories.

Glad to have you here and nice for joining our club too! :)
If you ever feel like sharing whatever you are working out you can go ahead and post it in #original-content ^^
If you have any questions, just ask someone of the mods (or me because I am clearly the best out of them ;))

Jun 25, 2017 2:50 AM
May 2017
FlorianYuzuriha said:
Glad to have you here and nice for joining our club too! :)
If you ever feel like sharing whatever you are working out you can go ahead and post it in #original-content ^^
If you have any questions, just ask someone of the mods (or me because I am clearly the best out of them ;))

No worries, I'll do that later on.
Jun 25, 2017 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Hey. I'm friend. You can call me friend. I much enjoy anime and people. I like to talk, and I'm a bad singer.

I am nice, I think, so... cOol. I'm not good at introductions. Hello everyone. I'm new
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» {Game} ★A or B?★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rystal - Apr 9, 2017

659 by Apokalipszis »»
Feb 2, 2020 8:13 AM

» Super funny game everyone should play! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wlad- - Apr 7, 2017

810 by Stroffeld »»
Jan 26, 2018 9:55 AM

» [CLOSED] 🎄Christmas Solo Edition🎄 (Sorry for the delay)

Rystal - Dec 29, 2017

15 by ElleGrace »»
Jan 2, 2018 1:29 PM

» Authors and Artists

Kage_Okami - Dec 15, 2017

2 by Kage_Okami »»
Dec 18, 2017 3:30 PM

» [CLOSED] 🎃 Halloween Solo Edition 🎃

Rystal - Oct 31, 2017

19 by TheSlorrow »»
Nov 4, 2017 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.