Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 3, 2015 3:49 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
seeing her blush only made him happier and when she opened her mouth he carefully fed her the waffle "they're delicious~ thanks for always cooking for your hopeless brother~"

Aug 6, 2015 4:30 AM

May 2014
Shiro

She smiled, eating the waffle from his fork and chewing it happily before swallowing "Ofcourse I would cook for my hopeless brother, how else would he get his food? he'd probably eat it raw if anything" She joked, poking his nose
Aug 6, 2015 4:53 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled and watched as Shiro ate the waffle he gave her "Raw food isn't tasty at all, I'd die without you" he chuckled as she poked his nose and smiled at her kindly "I wouldn't be able to live without you~"

Aug 6, 2015 5:05 AM

May 2014
Shiro

She smiled at Kuro, rubbing her nose a bit after he poked it, then looked at him again "I would be able to survive, but I wouldnt be able to live without you" She said with a smile, bringing her arms around him and hugging him
Aug 6, 2015 5:10 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he watched her rub her nose and looked back at her, laughing a bit at what she said "sometimes you really don't make sense" he smiled and hugged her back, kissing her on the lips softly "I~ love~ you~"

Aug 7, 2015 5:16 PM

May 2014
Shiro

"Well, you dont either" She said, smiling at him as she kissed him back "I love you too brother...let's make sure we got through this, okay?" She said with a smile, then blushed a bit, starting to look down as an idea had entered her mind
Aug 7, 2015 6:27 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"hmm? well I think I always make perfect sense though" he smiled back at her "I know you love me...what do you mean with 'got through this'?" he wondered for a while and saw that she seemed to have gotten an idea, simply waiting for what she had to say now.

Aug 7, 2015 6:30 PM

May 2014
Shiro

"The whole....Island game thing" She said softly, then looked at him again, blushing up even more, then looked at the ground again, twiddling her thumbs a bit as she did, opening her mouth for a moment, then closed it again
Aug 7, 2015 6:38 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"ohh...that's what you meant..." he said before staying silent for a while. He looked at her and placed his hand on her cheek, wondering what she was trying to say right now "what is it Shiro?" he asked with a loving smile

Aug 8, 2015 1:44 AM

May 2014
Shiro

She felt how he placed his hands on her cheek, looking at him, then slowly went forward and kissed him, before looking at him again with a heavy blush "Do you want to.... go try right now?" She said nervously "I'll even let you use the backdoor" She added, blushing even more
Aug 8, 2015 5:08 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled at her and kissed her back after she had kissed him, wondering why she was blushing so heavily "right now? try what?" he wondered and noticed how nervous she was "backdoor?" he saw her blush even more and thought for a while, making him blush "do you mean...are you saying you want to go...make love...right now?" he was unsure, so he wanted to ask just so he wouldn't get it wrong

Aug 8, 2015 7:37 AM

May 2014
Shiro

She blushed up even more as he said it so bluntly, but slowly nodded "I...I want brothers baby" She said softly, looking down at the table while her blush was evident on her face, twiddling her thumbs
Aug 8, 2015 7:49 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he blushed brightly at her nod, but especially her words "okay then, I'll impregnate you Shiro~" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek shyly "I'll let you have my baby~ let's make love~" with that he picked her up like a princess and carried her to their bedroom

(you post in NSFW :3)

Aug 14, 2015 5:12 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

It took a while but he arrived at the castle. Standing in front of the door he waited a bit. Waiting for Marisa and deciding if he should just go in or knock first.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 14, 2015 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Arching her back to look at the Castle in all its grandeur, she whistled. "Wow, this place is huge. I wonder how many people live in this place?" She went up to the door and pushed against it, walking past Yasuri who was actually being considerate. Holding the door open, she motioned with her chin. "You coming?"
Aug 14, 2015 5:32 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Not sure if its a good idea to just go in, he followed her. "You think its alright to just go in?" He looked over to Marisa with a worried look on his face.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 14, 2015 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Why wouldn't it be? It's not haunted or anything. " At least, that what she told herself. The elaborate and well-lit interior looked well preserved, so she had no reason to think otherwise.
Aug 14, 2015 5:44 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Alright I will tust you in that. Lets see what we can find here." He started walking further into the castle, secretly hoping to find someone. "This sure is a nice castle. Have you ever been to one?" He asked hearing his voice slightly echo in the hallway.
Aug 14, 2015 5:53 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"No, I haven't. I've seen pictures and stuff and I've read a ton of manga, but I've never been outside my country, which doesn't have too many castles." Her own voice echoed a bit as well. As it came back, she smiled, a childlike excitement ignited in her eyes. "Hello!" She cried, hearing the house speak back to her.
Aug 14, 2015 6:02 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He chuckled a bit as he looked at her. "I See. I havent been to castles myself so this is also pretty new for me." He was amazed by the structure of the castle. Not knowing where they were headed, he just kept walking down the hallways.
Aug 14, 2015 6:34 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Looking around, she enjoyed the various pictures and decorations on the walls. They shimmered in the light of the house. "This stuff is pretty cool. So this is how the other half lives." However, she knew full well that this was more like 1% territory. Whoever's house this was must have been a prince or a god.
Aug 15, 2015 5:06 AM

Mar 2014
(it's not nice breaking into the siblings' castle D:)

Aug 15, 2015 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
(I love how you only now notice. Don't worry, we won't steal...too much...*insert Touhou reference here)
Aug 15, 2015 12:14 PM

May 2014
(Interesting, but the siblings are still in the castle~)

Shiro

She suddenly appeared with Kuro in the hallway, both in armor, looking at the two intruders for a moment, then at Kuro "Didn't you lock the front door, brother?" She asked, before turning her eyes back at the two people seemingly just walking around in the castle
RazorDestinyAug 15, 2015 12:20 PM
Aug 15, 2015 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He kept on walking through the hallways not noticing that someone was behind him. "Do you think there are other people here?" He said to Marisa without turning to her.
Aug 15, 2015 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"I must have forgotten" his voice echoed through the armor and suddenly hands of darkness appeared beneeth the two to grip onto their legs "shall we have them explain?" he walked closer to them "I'll count to 3~" he mainly wanted to scare them, no intention of hurting them

Aug 15, 2015 12:25 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Hearing an echo of someone who wasn't Yasuri, she stopped immediately, looking around for its owner. "Oh damn. I guess we've been spotted." She said to Yasuri in a loud whisper. Her eyes darted from one place to the next before stopping on pair of people not too far away. They looked to be brother and sister. "Oh, is this your guy's castle?" She asked them as they approached. "Sorry. We were just exploring. We didn't know anyone actually lived here."

She flashed an embarrassed tomboyish grin, a futile attempt to remedy the situation.
Aug 15, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at the two, especially at Marisa as she saw her smile, smiling back in a way you could obviously see she saw through anything at that moment, and walked a bit closer "So, next to 'exploring', What else were you planning here?" She said, looking at her as light started to gather at her hand
Aug 15, 2015 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Hearing her loud whisper he turned around instantly, spotting two people behind him. "I knew it would be a bad idea to just go in." He looked at the two in front of him. "Im sorry. we didnt mean to just charge in."
Aug 15, 2015 12:39 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he sighed and took his sisters hand to keep her from doing anything, then looked at the two once more "if you want to steal anything...we don't have much aside from food and some furniture...there's only 1 room that's clean enough to stay in...I hunt, she cooks...we're not high and mighty so don't steal the bit we have" he sighed

Aug 15, 2015 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Well, I mean...you should probably have this back." She walked over to the girl in the armor and handed her an ornate candle stick. "Sorry. I'm kind of a kleptomaniac. I didn't realize I had it until you asked me." She bowed in apology, laughing nervously."
Aug 15, 2015 12:46 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"We are not here to steal. We just wanted to take a look around." He looked at the two, wondering who they were. "I havent introduced myself. My name is Yasuri. Pleasure to meet you."
Aug 16, 2015 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Ginny
She arrived at the castle, skipping happily as she was whistling a tune and having her halberd over her shoulder. She would have been nice this time and knock, but the door was open, so she just shrugged and walked in.
-Oh great monaaaaaarch, where are youuuu? she called out, walking on the hallways
Aug 17, 2015 8:11 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Hearing someone else enter the castle, he looked in the direction he heard the voice from. "Seems like you have another visitor." He said looking at the two in front of him.
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

After handing over the candle stick, she laughed sheepishly, her eyes wandering around the room. She didn't want to steal things. It was just kind of in her personality. Shoplifting was one of the things she had to do sometimes to put food on the table, but she never told her mother that. After all, her mother had done everything in her power to raise a model child. Had the poor woman succeeded...well, she got the general personality right at least.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM

» [1st Island] Village Hall ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

120 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.