Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 19, 2014 11:56 AM

Dec 2011
The people that rule over the Citadel and most of Nefrak, have called the demons, that have found themselves a place to stay in the Citadel, to a meeting. Or rather, it was a forced summon that affected only demons. The only thing that has been told to the demons after arriving is that this is an important meeting. The main topic will be coexistence. The room consists of a lot of decoration and an oval-shaped table in the middle, making it look like a lord's dining room. At the far end, there seems to be a man sitting down. He sat still, waiting for the guests to arrive.

Demons gather here. Oh. You can only be in one place at a time!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 19, 2014 12:06 PM
Oct 2013
Mori got zapped in and looked around astonished. He quickly put on his mask and robes that he had luckily grabbed in time. He paced a little bit, then walked to the man sitting down. "Tell me what you need. I don't want to be here."
OH MY GOD!!!!! I almost gave f*** what you think.
Jan 19, 2014 12:17 PM

Dec 2011
The man sitting in the back, who had his eyes closed as he waited, opened on of his eyes and looked at Mori. The man sighed, looking uninterested. "Sit down. I'll explain everything once everyone has gathered". Mori and the man weren't the only ones in the room. Other demons from the Citadel also joined. (Not only RP Characters, also NPCs)
Jan 19, 2014 12:32 PM

Nov 2010
Amongst the several demons who had appeared in the room, Meruem was also there. She looked rather calm and collected, though she personally admits that she was still rather in wonder and astonishment at the sudden summon of her and the other demons. No body likes the idea of taking the risk of summoning many demons suddenly like this, as demons usually aren't very found of being grabbed out of nowhere forcefully without a good reason, a very good reason.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 19, 2014 12:37 PM
Oct 2013
Mori sat down acknowledging that the man must have a good reason. He assumed this because as he looked around he saw many demons, and as most people know demons get restless in packs. Mori was beginning to wonder if this was just a plan to get demons angry and start fighting.
Jan 20, 2014 1:51 AM

Apr 2013
Hisoka looked around the room she had just entered, together with a lot of other demons. Really big, isn't it... She sat down amongst the other demons, and waited for the man sitting in the back to start.
Jan 20, 2014 2:56 AM

Dec 2011
The man started counting the demons in his head, moving his eyes up a little. As he looks around, he sees that most of the 'guests' have arrived. Some were panicking and others actually are silent. The noise started to frustrate the man and he abruptly stood up and slammed his hand on the table.

"Quiet.", his voice sounded normal, but you could hear a slight tone of frustration and anger, "Sit down, and wait.".

The man then sat down again and continued counting heads. It wasn't only full of adults, children were also summoned. That would probably be weird for most people, as children are normally not going to make thoughtful decisions during a meeting.

"Even the children must quiet down.", the man said, "It'll be over soon if you all just cooperate. We'll start soon, in a few minutes.".

There are more of these wretched abominations than I expected..., he thought. As he mentioned, he hates demons. He mentioned it in his thoughts, not out loud. Why am I doing this..?
Jan 20, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2009
Damon the future devil had arrived and thought to himself "Kiba's not here..." as he
was about to walk out, all the demons that were present caught his eye.
He started to panic and fixed his hair countless of times.
Jan 20, 2014 11:22 AM
Oct 2013
Mori noticed the speakers rather innate irritation, and wondered if it was crowds, bad day or demons that caused it. As he sat contemplating he saw Damon fixing his hair and rolled his eyes. ('----' indicates a mental thought) 'A stupid demon to obsessed with his hair. Pathetic.' He then began scanning the room to get an understanding of the situation. "Demons. We are all demons. What is this stupid shit about anyway?" Mori took off his robes and placed them on the back of his chair.
Jan 20, 2014 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
"Perfect..no wait-" Fixed his hair 3 more times "There.." He noticed to Mori and
decided to ask for information. He flew up to assumed demon and gave off a royal,
irritating yet annoy vibe "Hey!" He shouted to Mori.
Jan 20, 2014 11:48 AM
Oct 2013
"What?!" Mori was shocked and a little irritated to be addressed so bluntly. He then shifted to better look up at the airborne Damon.
Jan 20, 2014 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
When he got there and landed he looked directly into Mori's eyes "Does the name Ki-" he saw his reflection and stopped to fix his hair, then returned back to his sentence "Does the name Kiba ring a bell?"
Jan 20, 2014 12:05 PM
Oct 2013
(Mori is wearing a mask with felt pitch black one way eyes that has a trail of blood running down to the mouth which is a cheek to cheek grin. I will assume you saw the reflection in the white middle of the mask.)
"Yeah... What about it?"
'Jesus this guy has problems, he can't even talk without fixing his hair.'
Jan 20, 2014 12:10 PM

Jul 2009
(ohh ok)
"really...where is he?"
Jan 20, 2014 12:14 PM
Oct 2013
"No idea." He then gave a small push to Damon for him to get some space. "You asked if I had heard of him... I have, but I haven't had to hear that name since leaving hell." He then shifted slightly in his seat and looked at the man leaning over him. "Do I know you? You look familiar."
(Like I said, no problem. How are you Dragon?)
Jan 20, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
'A hell slave....he he'
"Well if I told you who i was..you'd probably just turn me in haha the name's Damon..." He moves his hair behind his ear in order to show Mori the 666 symbol {based from the omen}
(I'm good thanks what about you?)
Jan 20, 2014 12:25 PM

Dec 2011
With no more time to wait, and no more patience, the man stood up. It was a sign to silence everyone, as he was about to speak. The man cleared his throat, looking around at every demon that was here. Even though not everyone was here yet, (Kiba for example) he wanted to start this and get it over with. The man corrected his tie and signaled for the kids to quiet down, as they wouldn't understand that the man was about to speak.

"All of you sitting here. You're probably wondering why I've gathered you here.", The man said as he took a deep breath and looked around in the room, "First I'll introduce myself. My name is Lukas Glaslick, Commander of the Citadel's Army. I used to be a normal human before this. I've brought you all here to talk about Coexistence on behalf of the humans of the Citadel."
Jan 20, 2014 12:30 PM
Oct 2013
"I have no interest in going back to hell just to turn you in." Mori then shifted to look at the man that was standing. 'Interesting. So he does hate demons.' Mori was genuinly interested to here what this man wanted to tell them.
(I am good, thanks. Just as a side note I haven't said who my guy was in hell, and am leaving it up for decision at a later time.)
Jan 20, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 2009
Kiba had entered from a shadow silent and making sure no one knew he was there yet his stomach felt tight and his muscles clenched..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon shifted his head to the man speaking. He sensed the presence of Kiba yet kept quiet.
Jan 20, 2014 1:46 PM

Dec 2011
Lukas cleared his throat before continuing. He looked at the guests in front of him. As everyone has quieted down already, Lukas clapped in his hands. The guards that stood at the doors moved outside and there was nothing to be heard from them anymore. Lukas sat down, looking at the two who were talking.

"As I said, this meeting was made with it's main priority to talk about coexistence. Some of you might've just joined the Citadel as one of it's citizen, others have been here for a long time or all their life. There's something I've been meaning to ask.", Lukas paused and cleared his throat once more. He seems to like doing it, "Are you all satisfied with how everything is run here? Satisfied with life in the Citadel as it is?".

Lukas seemed to have just started on a topic which would consume a lot of time. It was the start of a bigger question he had.
Jan 20, 2014 2:02 PM

Jul 2009
Damon sat down and waited for the first out burst while also waiting to see if Kiba would come out of his terrible hiding spot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba stepped out of the shadow but quickly fell to his knees as his connection to Damon was getting stronger and more terrifying...
Jan 20, 2014 2:15 PM
Oct 2013
Mori was rather astounded that the first question Lukas asked was such a controversial one. The only true question he had in his mind was 'If anyone says no, what happens?' Mori paused for a moment then stood up. "What if the answer is no we aren't?" Mori himself had just gotten there for the first time, so he had no actual answer, but asked despite the possible consequences. He then noticed the man that had fallen to his knees, and walked to him extending a hand to help him up. "Why is a son of the Demon God on his knees?"
Jan 20, 2014 3:39 PM

Nov 2010
After a while of silence, Meruem finally initiated the will to join the talk. "So, since you're questioning our satisfaction, does that mean you're actually willing to listen to our complaints and work on them?" She stepped forward, crossing her pale and delicate-looking arms. A bit of sarcasm was heard in how she talked, though it was unusual for her. "I am lost, Mister Glaslick, are we here to form peace between demons and humans? To discuss the demons' dissatisfaction with the Citadel? Or...?" Meruem tilted her head to the side. "Oh I am sorry, I asked too many questions at once, didn't I."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 20, 2014 11:03 PM

Jul 2009
Damon hears the conversation and thinks to himself 'Wow....remembers the kid but not the king... how far have I fallen from the race track to the throne, pathetic....especially considering that the kid has impure blood stained by a human....though i'm glad our knot is still solid hahaha'
Jan 20, 2014 11:04 PM

Jul 2009
Kiba looks at Mori and smiles while holding his stomach "I...can't help it....it's him...he's here but i don't know where ha..ha..It's not something you'd expect of a future "god" now is it?..." Kiba's vibe was so much more warmer and sweeter.
Jan 20, 2014 11:14 PM

Dec 2011
Hearing the questions, Lukas let out a sigh. "Can't they just say yes and shut up?", Lukas then looked at Mori to answer his question. "I'll try to do what I can to solve that dissatisfaction. I'd also like to know what you all are dissatisfied about.", Lukas said in a reassuring tone. There were some talking through him, that didn't really bother him. As they wouldn't know what would happen, it's their loss.

"I hope that answered your first question, miss.", Lukas turned his attention towards Meruem, "As for your second. I'm here to discuss about the coexistence. Knowing if you people are dissatisfies help me know what to improve and which problem to tackle. I'm fine with questions if you do not understand what I'm talking about.". Lukas sounded more polite than he actually was, he had to.
Jan 21, 2014 12:06 AM
Oct 2013
(He is the once soon to be Demon God that betray and got expelled from that title. It make since to forget him.)
Mori helps Kiba up and stands in font of him looking a little uneasy under his mask, but invisible to the average eye. "I have no idea who it is you're looking for." A lie? Yes. But he was more worried about just getting through this without any problems. He knew he could handle a fight, and would probably enjoy one to, but now wasn't the time with this irritable host asking such odd questions. He then turned to the girl that was speaking up. It was good to know I wasn't the only paranoid one her, he thought. He twisted to look at the host and spoke up, "I myself have no objections or problems to the current situations, but I have only just arrived, so I can't speak with much basis. I was merely asking the question others were failing to ask." As he spoke he slid under Kiba's left arm to support him from his pain as he led him to the table and a seat.
Jan 21, 2014 9:20 AM

Jul 2009
(I'm going with your flow)
Kiba held his stomach and sat down, the table was further away from Damon but still within Damon's range of sight. He thanked Mori and looked at Lukas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon looked depressed until he saw Kiba. Damon was excited and approached him causing Kiba even greater stomach pain. When he got close enough the pain just went away. He smiled and sat down infront of Kiba. "Heyy little bro..remember me!" he flicked his hair back to show the 666 symbol to him.
Jan 21, 2014 11:43 AM
Oct 2013
Paul shook his head then realized that Kiba was fine. He took a seat next to him, but remained silent making no attempt to hide the fact that he was listening to them talk. Mori was interested to see how this confrontation would go, but realized that this was a bad time, and would reflect poorly upon any possible 'good terms' the speaker could have towards them.
Jan 21, 2014 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
Kiba's body went cold as he said "D-damon...how'd you get here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Glad you ask" he grinned "I'm here to collect my throne you see... our linked souls led us here and has led us to our battle...but don't worry we're not fighting here." He smiled. His smile was empty, cold and dead. He knew Kiba would be on his guard. "I see you met my face hidden friend.." fixes his hair and points to Mori "Derek.?..?..."
Jan 21, 2014 1:36 PM
Oct 2013
"Mori" He was not agitated by what was going on, but saw through what they were talking about. "You know... In a room full of demons bound by the law that we deffend the Demon God and his successor, it might be a bad idea to mention that you intend to kill him." He still neglected to look at either of them, but as he said this a few demons turned to look at the scene that was unraveling. "I for one would like to buy a front row ticket for the show" he began whispering to Damon. "BUUUUUT, now is the time to sit and make a good impression." He grew a small smile as he said this, not that it was visible.
Jan 21, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2009
Damon turned to Maori while Kiba was still in shock and said "You remind me of my younger
brother Seis aha oh how I miss him" he said while licking his lips and rubbing his stomach. "But
very well...also...help kiba pick up his jaw hahah" he went off to a different table by himself.
Jan 22, 2014 8:17 AM

Dec 2011
"Now, since the questions have been answered, ", Lukas continued. Everyone was quiet after he had explained whatever questions the demons had left. "I'd like to continue this meeting.", Lukas gazed at Damon, Mori and Kiba, "So I'd like to have the three of you shut up.".

Lukas then stood up, he couldn't really sit still. And if he stands up, people will hear him better. He cleared his throat, preparing to go for an endless speech. "Now that the introduction is over and your questions have been answered. I'd like to continue with the main topic. It seems that most of you are fine with the way things are here. That's good.", Lukas moved away from his chair and walked around the room while continuing to speak, "As I said, you've all been gathered here because of coexistence. I, Lukas, am responsible for whatever happens to you during this meeting. I am sure that you all are familiar with those who do not approve of coexistence in their cities or villages. Those who drive the demons away. They are the main topic for today.", Lukas paused and stopped walking, looking through the crowd, "But they aren't only humans. Some demons do the same, you should be aware of that too. There are demons in the northern continent, in the area near the Demon Lord's Castle, who do not want humans to enter. But that's not the only place. The Renoth Region. I hope you are all aware of the situation there. And what lies behind the region. It's the Tree of Beginnings, the place which birthed human power. It made it possible for us to kick the Demon Lord from his throne and create this society. The coexistence between humans and demons. But, the Renoth Region makes it harder for us humans to visit the Tree of Beginnings, even though it is such an important place for us. We've offered a lot to try and please them so they would let us pass and go towards the Tree of Beginnings. There are still things that we do not know about the Tree, there are things unanswered that lie there. But we cannot get to it. I wanted to talk to you all, on behalf of the humans in Nefrak, to try and give us a chance of reaching the Tree. Help us to pass the Renoth Region, since they might listen to demons more than to humans. What do you say? Are you willing to help us? We'd really appreciate it.".

Lukas ended his sentence and walked back to his chair.

"Of course, we'll try to talk to the human villages and cities, that do not approve of coexistence, again and convince them about coexistence.", Lukas sat down, "So, it'll be a win-win situation. We get the information about our past and coexistence will be strengthened."
Jan 22, 2014 12:07 PM
Oct 2013
Mori looked on astounded by the suggestion. This wasn't a simple walk in talk and walk out. He was asking them to go into a demon righteous infested land and suggest that they cooperate with humans. The though alone would send chills down most demons' spines. 'Was he serious?' He thought to himself. "You do realize that a false move in their land and we would be sent back to hell right?" As he said this he had no trace of fear in his voice, but instead he had venom. 'How dare he ask us to do something so dangerous? He probably belongs with the human activists that search for dominance over these lands anyway.' Mori hadn't to decide what he was going to do yet, so he looked to the future Demon God, and the last one to see their reactions.
Jan 22, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2009
Damon chuckled quietly to himself and crossed his arms, he wanted to see how far
they could possibly go with this act before his and kiba's father would find out and
disrupt their plans. Or did he already know and is just waiting. Either way Damon saw
this as an opportunity to get revenge on Satan for banishing him...He was ready for
action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba snapped out of his trance when he heard Lukas' plan. He was outraged by the thought that they would try and attack his father and steal his one shot at prooving himself to Satan. But he kept quiet because his full powers had still not awoken and it could be bad, even if he is to be a future demon GOD.. All he had to do is stay quiet for 2 months, when he will become 18 and his full witch and demon powers would awake and he'd be able to stop them. The only problem was Does he have that long
Jan 22, 2014 12:41 PM
Oct 2013
Mori saw the defiance in Damon and the slight anger in Kiba. He still said nothing about either's decision that had clearly been made. Still... having understood their intentions he stands and speaks to the man of the hour. "If we say no, then are we detained or killed?"
Jan 22, 2014 12:45 PM

Jul 2009
Damon's feeling happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba looked directly at Mori in curiousity. Did he have a choice?
Could he just up and leave? He wanted answers right now.
Jan 22, 2014 1:19 PM

Dec 2011
Lukas looked up at the question from Mori. He sighed. He hoped that everything was to go according to plan. But that's to be expected, nothing ever goes according to plan. "I believe I only asked for cooperation. I would probably have to find another way to get through Renoth Region. If you wish not to help, it is fine. But we're still going to try to get to the Tree. It is a place of importance to humans, like the Northern Island is for you demons.", Lukas explained, "If you wish to leave, I suggest you leave through the door.".
Jan 22, 2014 3:16 PM
Oct 2013
Mori shook his head. "I never said that. In fact the point that I have a choice makes me want to here your plan out." He sat back down. "I just don't like being given false options." Mori seated himself next to Kiba and started staring at him.
Jan 22, 2014 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
Kiba was hesitant to leave, he wasn't sure if he should keep an eye on their plans for the next two months or just go against them
Jan 22, 2014 4:23 PM
Oct 2013
Mori discretely slid his foot over top of Kiba's. He then pressed it down forcefully. He would ignore any reaction to Kiba he decided. He slid his foot to the toes and heeled it there. Then he reclined in his chair. "Please continue mister speaker. I am sure we demons would like to hear your plan. I am sure you wouldn't send us into a potentially place without a plan right?"
Jan 22, 2014 11:03 PM

Jul 2009
Kiba was strong but shock of getting his feet attack made him quickly get out of his seat "AH!"
Pauljmire said:
Mori then he reclined in his chair. "Please continue mister speaker. I am sure we demons would like to hear your plan. I am sure you wouldn't send us into a potentially place without a plan right?"
Kiba snarled at him
Jan 23, 2014 7:27 AM
Oct 2013
"I think you should sit down and hear the man out before we settle whatever it is you have a problem with." Mori looked back to the speaker, hoping that Kiba would understand his hidden meaning. "Now... sir. You were saying?"
Jan 24, 2014 10:33 AM

Jul 2009
Kiba understood this not a a sign of conflict but as a sign saying "WAIT! BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID!" whether or not he misunderstood was unclear to him but he sat back down and listened carefully to the speaker Lucas
Jan 25, 2014 2:34 AM

Dec 2011
"All I'm asking for is cooperation. We humans just want to visit the place that have helped us win the war. It's an important piece of human history.", Lukas said, "I'm sure you understand us. Because we can't pass the Renoth Region, we aren't able to know everything about our history. And Human Curiosity is killing us. Please, help us.", Lukas tried convincing the demons to help. It was part 1 of the plan, part 2 has yet to come.
Jan 25, 2014 7:28 AM
Oct 2013
"What is it you want to know over there? Maybe we could find it out then tell you." Mori was engaging in simple conversation now. Trying to get a grasp on the situation. "That would probably be a lot easier." He leaned forward and put his elbows on the table interlocking his fingers just a bit further in.
Jan 26, 2014 4:33 AM

Dec 2011
"For instance, we would like to know more about the Spirits that reside there. And personally thank them for their help.", Lukas explained, "It is like a place given to us from God.".

Lukas was losing his patience, this one seemed to be too curious for his own good. But, he'll just have to put up with it.
Jan 26, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2009
Damon watch the two converse, he noticed Lukas start to become agitated and grinned he then proceeded to laugh to himself
Jan 28, 2014 11:28 AM
Oct 2013
"Very well. Your plan? As in what exactly would you like us to ask them for you?" Mori firmly felt that he had heard enough from him at this point. While he waited for an answer from the speaker he turned to Damon. "Is something the matter?"
Jan 28, 2014 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
"How can we follow someone who only gives us half the info and doesn't expect to get asked questions?...." Damon replies to Lukas & Mori.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Citadel] Shopping District

Discount66 - Jan 5, 2014

18 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Jan 20, 2014 1:59 PM

» [Citadel/Starting Point] Portal

Discount66 - Jan 1, 2014

8 by Dragon360 »»
Jan 20, 2014 9:23 AM

Sticky: » [Character] Demon/Crossbreed

Discount66 - Jan 1, 2014

10 by Discount66 »»
Jan 19, 2014 1:04 PM

» [Citadel] Town Inn

Discount66 - Jan 5, 2014

1 by Pauljmire »»
Jan 19, 2014 8:14 AM

Sticky: » [Character] Human

Discount66 - Jan 1, 2014

9 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Jan 19, 2014 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.