Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 6, 2013 8:51 PM

Dec 2011

The sewers that run underneath the city. It is quite a gamble to enter as it is pitch dark and the undead could be hiding in the waters and darkness.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2013 12:05 AM

Feb 2013
Walking in the sewers with Ray, Nemesis was protecting him from the constant attack of undeads. His plan was to find Ruckus' vault and open it to achieve the explosives. He was also going to a secret lab to make Ray give him the HellLord project and become indestructable. Reaching the lab, Nemesis overlooked it to see if there was any undead. "It's clean. Come on, do the HellLord virus for me." He ordered in a excited and angering tone.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Jun 10, 2013 12:08 AM

Dec 2012
Ray"lknow your place with out me you will be nothing."*walks in*
..... :'(
Jun 10, 2013 12:19 AM

Feb 2013
Nemesis laughed at Ray. "Maybe so. But now that I am like this, you have to obey or you'll simply die from my hand and I'll find another person to do it for me. Is this lab enough for you or do you need anything else?" He questioned him seriously. "Because this is all I can give you. When you finish the HellLord virus for me, I'll give anything you want. The world? It'll be yours, I don't care. All I want is to kill my father and achieve vengeance against my brother." He calmly said.
Jun 10, 2013 12:21 AM

Dec 2012
ray.."it fine it fine..did u get the samples from my lab?"
Jun 10, 2013 12:24 AM

Feb 2013
Nemesis nodded. "Here, take it." He said as he gave Ray the samples. "Hope you do your work fine. This place is secure so don't worry. I'll go out to try to finish this problem and find Ruckus' stash." He told him as he left and closed the steel dor, locking Ray inside.
Jun 10, 2013 12:31 AM

Dec 2012
ray...*smiles..just as he plan...he will be come a hell lord..not him*
Jun 10, 2013 12:47 AM

Feb 2013
Nemesis found the stash of Ruckus right beside the Deathwatch base, it was a great thing for him. He quickly spitted on the Steel door, making it become weaker. He then delivered a strong punch in it, making a hole that he used the pull the door from there. He threw the door away, looking to the content that was inside the 'explosive' stash that Ruckus had guarded during his entire life. It was beatiful for Nemesis, simply beatiful...
Jun 10, 2013 12:49 AM

Dec 2012
ray*work on it more*
Jun 10, 2013 1:05 AM

Feb 2013
Nemesis came back to the lab with a tonelade of bombs and explosives. "Here you go." He said as he layed them down. "How's the progress, Mister Ray?" He comically asked as he overlooked his job.
Jun 10, 2013 1:07 AM

Dec 2012
ray..good
Jun 16, 2013 8:11 PM

Feb 2013
Nemesis nodded in murdering excitment. He then looked to the explosives and checked them. It seemed like the explosives were disarmed but Nemesis luckily knew how to reactivate them and set them to blow. Nemesis also checked the gunpowder to see if it was really able to blow. The explosives also lacked gunpowder so Nemesis catched up his special equipment and started to cautiously insert gunpowder and reactivate the explosives one by one.
Jun 18, 2013 9:54 PM

Dec 2012
ray*smiles and works*
Jun 19, 2013 9:31 PM

Feb 2013
Nemesis quickly ended setting up the explosives. He then got up to check how was Ray's work. "So, do we have a new HellLord formula?" He asked with a malicious smirk.
Jun 19, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2012
ray.."close to being done well as close as i can"
Jun 19, 2013 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
Nemesis continuous smirk was terrifying as he looked to Ray. "Do we need a sample? We can get inside the NEOH Corporation and steal any kind of sample they have about the HellLord project." He told him before a beep on the computer arrived. It was a message sent to Akira informing the arrival of the new HellDiver that was able to go into becoming a HellLord. Nemesis' smirk became even more terrorizing.
Jun 19, 2013 10:11 PM

Dec 2012
ray"yes"
Jun 19, 2013 10:45 PM

Feb 2013
Nemesis smirked once more. "Let's go, now, shall we?" He asked with his murderous smirk. "Oh, use it on you even if its just a test. I need more than only my power to defeat them now." He told him as he readied to leave.
Jun 19, 2013 10:46 PM

Dec 2012
ray.."okay. if u dont come back what i made here will be mine"
Jun 19, 2013 10:55 PM

Feb 2013
Nemesis smirked. "Do as you wish, now just inject that and get ready. We need to be quick." He told him as he left the place and awaited for Ray outside.
Jun 19, 2013 11:00 PM

Dec 2012
ray..*look at it..he never tried anything on himself..o well he need power and lots of it so he shoot him shelf with the 3 shots he made to make sure he got it*"okay let go"8he walks out*
Jun 19, 2013 11:05 PM

Feb 2013
Nemesis smirked and ran towards the area where there was supposed to be a entry to the NEOH Corporation Building, however there was only a wide open area made of metal. He also noticed that alarms were ringing and that it was a obvious trap. "How could I fall for that...?" He questioned himself as he waited to see what would happen.

(Next Post: NEOH Building)
Jun 30, 2013 7:38 PM

Dec 2012
ray*stumbles into the lab burning up*
Jun 30, 2013 9:32 PM

Dec 2011
"And what was your excuse for before that happened?" Masaru questioned, still teasing her in another monotone. Normally he doesn't tease people but her reactions were amusing.
Jun 30, 2013 9:34 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*screams load and it echos in the sewers*
Jun 30, 2013 9:42 PM

Feb 2013
Akira walked trough the sewers as he teased her. "Because you're scary. Aside from that, why did you had to do that when the horde came? You could have simply told me what to do and I would follow you." She told him as she heard a echo of a scream that passed trough the entire sewer. The scream was from a voice known by her... Ray. She quickly turned herself to Masaru and turned off the lantern. "We better get out of here... fast and without the lantern." She told him as she got closed by him.
Jun 30, 2013 9:46 PM

Dec 2011
"Hm, so you're intimidated by me." Masaru said in a monotone still. "Because their hearing is extremely accurate. Even a whisper might be heard by them so doing that was the safest option." He paused from the scream and nodded as well. "Agreed, I'm in no condition to fight right now." He noticed her getting close to him. "Are you scared?"
Jun 30, 2013 9:52 PM

Feb 2013
Akira shook her head. She was red but due to the darkness of the sewers it was almost impossible to notice. "No, I just don't want us to separate in this place. You may not be able to fight, but if something happens, I'm pretty sure I can count on your help." She told him even though she really was scared. One of the few things Akira hated the most was darkness. She looked around, searching for a ladder they could use. "So, Mister Stoneheart, do you have a girlfriend or someone that you like? Family?" She questioned, trying to smooth the situation.
Jun 30, 2013 9:57 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru knew that that wasn't just it. She was still just a teenage girl, despite her rank. and though she did have that gauntlet he bet it wasn't as reassuring as being in that giant robot, combined with being fatigued and in the dark, maze-like sewers. He didn't blame anyone for being frightened in this situation. "A little sister. And do you really think anyone would like me like that?" Masaru questioned as they started walking.
Jun 30, 2013 10:02 PM

Dec 2012
*they can hear some undead moan some were far off*
Jun 30, 2013 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
Akira smiled slightly, getting distracted. "Well, you see, you're not a bad person. You have a soft heart for those who deserve it, I'm pretty sure. I guess you must treat your sister very well, not showing her this side of yours and showing her a more warm side of yours. You're also very responsible, you took care of Nemesis even tough you could have simply left him to me or any other factions. I mean, anyone can like you." She said before she noticed what she had said, she got slightly embarassed and rubbed her hands together awaiting his answer. She noticed the sounds and decided to simply stay quiet and walk afar from them.
Jun 30, 2013 10:10 PM

Dec 2011
"Yes, I am a lot nicer towards her. But you don't have to be courteous. Some people may like me in a certain sense however not like 'that'." Masaru told her. "They would be scared off from getting close to me by my mask, metaphorical one, and who would like the 'Shinigami' which I portray to everyone else?"
Jun 30, 2013 10:16 PM

Feb 2013
"Someone who wants to unmask you. That mask you wield is not your real face. Someone who wants to see your real face would like you. Someone who has already saw it and wants to see it again. Like I said, Masaru, people's minds are unpredictable. I myself would like to see you without that mask of yours..." Akira muttered the last part to herself as she held her hand on her chest but quickly changed back to her normal. When she noticed it they were already on the Deathwatch's sector. A place were not many undead were seen. Marks left by Nemesis stood on every wall, showing directions to places he explored. "What are these marks?" She questioned as she kept walking.
Jun 30, 2013 10:26 PM

Dec 2011
"It's not something I can take off. It's a defense mechanism. And who would want to 'unmask' me anyway? I don't think there's anyone like that. They all see me as a threat or are like you and are intimidated by me." Masaru said calmly. "Not sure. Perhaps marking where he's been. This way." He told her, heading through a route that wasn't used much.
Jun 30, 2013 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
Ray*fall down and pass out*

*a single undead pass by them in the murky waters*
Jun 30, 2013 10:37 PM

Feb 2013
Akira followed silently. She bore a slightly dlighted smile as she followed him, looking around the area as if analysing the marks that Nemesis had left. "Well, maybe they want to see a breach, they want to see how you are without that defense mechanism, they want you to trust them. Masaru, liking someone is inexplicable. Even without all the words we have on the dictionary, love is still a mystery. People's feelings and wishes cannot be explained by words but... by actions." She told him, saying the last sentence in a lightly happy tone.
Jun 30, 2013 10:44 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru listened to her speak. He knew it was inexplicable and probably inevitable however his defense mechanism was to guard against that anyway. He doesn't want a repeat of what happened with his brother or even to simply feel the pain of losing them again. After she was done he paused. "Do you 'like' me like that?" He questioned, though from his tone it couldn't be told if he was serious or teasing her in a monotone again.
Jun 30, 2013 10:54 PM

Feb 2013
Akira immediatly had gone red. "W-w-w-what are you trying to say, baka? O-o-o-o-of course it's not like that. I-I mean, I like you b-b-but... Wait, no I-i-i..." Akira tried to hide her embarassment but just ended up staying quiet with a red face. She averted her eyes from him and kept following his lead, not saying anything more. She was so embarassed that she wanted to dig herself into the ground but she had to keep on following him as normally as she could.
Jun 30, 2013 10:57 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru glanced at her before looking ahead again. "Ash and Sky think you did from how you were acting. I simply thought it was fear." He told her as they walked. He didn't have to worry about undead as, even though they were using a route that wasn't used often, it was still kept clear of corpses by agents.
Jun 30, 2013 11:16 PM

Feb 2013
Akira kept her eyes averted. "Eh... If you want a real answer... Yeah, I like you. When I spoke with Nemesis, he said a lot of things about you. In the end, I became eager to meet you and know who you were in reality. Not only that, but you're also part of my wishes..." She told him as she kept walking, averting her embarassed expression from him and rubbing her hands together.

(Sorry for the wait. I'm creating the Scarecrow.)
Jun 30, 2013 11:22 PM

Dec 2011
(No worries. I still have a character I need to make for a club too.)

Masaru blushed slightly but kept looking forward. "Your wishes...?" He questioned, trying to keep a monotone as he kept walking. He tried to keep his face out of sight even though it was still dark and probably already hidden.
Jun 30, 2013 11:29 PM

Feb 2013
Akira smiled happily, she took courage enough to say it so now she only needed to keep it up. "Well, I told you I wanted to give a family to all those who had suffered. When Nemesis told me your story, I felt like I wanted to do something for you, not out of pity tough. I wanted to do something for you because you are in the darkness with your mask. I'm sorry, I should stop. I'm saying unnecessary things. Just, now you know that I like you, and that I want to know you better so that I can help you..." She told him as she quickly ran and stopped in front of him with her face as red as it could be. She grinned happily and bent herself slightly. "So, please don't change your actions toward me. Don't try to distance yourself from me. I just want to be close enough... to cure your pain..." She told him as she turned herself back and continued to walk.
Jun 30, 2013 11:33 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru's face was starting to get red now as he walked. He wasn't able to say anything as he wasn't even sure how to respond. He eventually managed to speak, however from how he did speak there was obviously already a crack in his rhetorical mask. "W-What exactly did he say my s-story was?"
Jun 30, 2013 11:36 PM

Feb 2013
Akira averted her eyes once more. "He said that you had to kill your brother, and that after that, many things made you become accostumated to death and killing. Nemesis said that, if possible, he wanted to help your mother in making you go back to what you were. Well, since he died, I guess I'm the only one left to take care of that. By the way... Why are you stuttering, Ma-kun?" She decided to soften the situation by teasing him just to see his reactions.
Jun 30, 2013 11:41 PM

Dec 2011
"I see... I guess my mother told him that much." Masaru said calmly, looking down a bit. His face then got red like hers had. "W-Who the hell are you calling 'Ma-kun'?!" He panicked, looking to the side slightly.
Jun 30, 2013 11:48 PM

Feb 2013
Akira smiled happily. "Are, if you can call me A-chan, than nothing is more correct than for me to call you Ma-kun." Akira lightly approached him with slow steps, taking advantage that he wasn't looking back. "Why are you stuttering, Ma-kun? Are you afraid of me now?" She asked teasing him but she was still embarassed, retaining her red expression. "Does Ma-kun... dislike me, now?" She asked with a fake sad tone.
Jun 30, 2013 11:54 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru growled lightly. His tsundere side was starting to take over now. "I-I'm not stuttering and I'm not afraid!" He responded, still blushing lightly "I-It's not that I dislike you or something like that..."
Jun 30, 2013 11:59 PM

Feb 2013
Akira giggled lightly. "Well, that was unexpected. Well, at least you know, now." She told him with her slight grin as she looked down. "Shall we keep moving? I should still inform you of an important thing and search Nemesis' room. Aside from that, you should blindfold me by now, shouldn't you?" She questioned going back to her normal personality, even tough her face was still red.
Jul 1, 2013 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru regained his composure, then decided to tease her as payback. "I thought you said you'd remove your clothes and go to sleep." He said blankly, pausing just enough to see how she'd react. "Just keep your eyes closed, I'll lead you."
Jul 1, 2013 12:10 AM

Feb 2013
Akira wasn't so sure about how to respond, she paused for a brief moment and then spoke again. "W-w-would Ma-kun... want me to do that?" She teased back, seeing how his reaction would be before closing her eyes and following him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Neutral: City streets ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 13, 2013

3217 by Kidbuu504 »»
Dec 18, 2013 7:16 PM

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» NEOH: Corporation Building ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 28, 2013

4492 by frogoten »»
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.