Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2013 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
I thought it would be easier for new members to post their introductions here instead of having it become unnoticed in the club comments ^^

Here you discuss what your favorite pastime is besides anime and/or any hobbies you might have. You could tell us what your favorite animes/characters are and so on.

Well, I will start :)

I'm Yooiji and I 'm currently a new admin for this club with as function 'game master'. Although I'm not very sure that really describes what I will be doing, I'm honored to have become one. Besides watching anime I play a lot of games on my PC, and currently I am experimenting and getting to know how to use photoshop and create .gif files. Not terribly sure what my favorite anime might be but if I had to choose it would be between Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail or Ano Hana. This might change in the future of course. I'm currently a normal school student so during schooltimes I won't be online very much. For sports I'm practicing martial arts (Taekwondo)

I hope we will get along :]
YooijiApr 10, 2013 6:12 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2013 10:07 PM

Feb 2013
Hai Minna I Am Sukry , & I Am Creator Of The club & Coming To My Fav Animes Tsubasa Chronicle & Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai & Naruto & Fairy Tail ...These Are Best Anime I ever Watched ....
My Fave Anime Charcter Is
Uzumaki, Naruto
&
Syaoran
&
Dragneel, Natsu
&
Kousaka, Kyousuke
&
Kirigaya, Kazuto
&
Hasegawa, Kodaka
&
Aikawa, Ayumu
&
I LIke Romance , comdey , action, slice of life , horror , thriller Animes ....
My Fav Sport Is Soccer And I Play Soccer
MY Fav Pc Game Is Devil may Cry 4 & crysis Series and Etc...
Hope We Can be Good Friends
And Enjoy Ur Stay In Our Club .....
SukryLiApr 4, 2013 1:07 AM
Apr 10, 2013 9:23 PM

Jun 2012
Hallo everyone.
I'm from Canada.

Fav anime is one piece
Fav char, is Zoro
And i oretty much like everything, that is not bugs, sports(Besides badminton and swimming)Twitter, and gross stuff.

Hope we get along <3
Apr 14, 2013 2:07 AM

Mar 2013
hello everyone ummmmmmm i like the color orange i read manga and light novels, i watch anime i could speak spanish i'm learning german by mysef and whish to be a professional translator in the future. one of my all time favorite animes was Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann and i currently have bad luck at keeping conversations going
under construction
Apr 14, 2013 2:18 AM

Apr 2013
Hmmm... Never been introduce myself since i join this club... So heres my intro hope you like it :)

Hi everyone my name is relic :) a bit strange but nevermind...
So my hobies are watching anime and movies, i also like hang with my friends play computer(especially DOTA and online games), sometimes i love to do exercise and train myself, i like drawing/painting and doing visual arts... And many more that can caught my attention.

For my favorite anime hmmm... well... its hard to decide but i think "mirai nikki, deathnote, btooom, and faithzero are the best for me..

So for my favorite anime character.. Well i will choose Natsu from fairy tale, Ayumu from kore wa zombie desu ka?, shina mashiro from sakurasou no pet na kanojo.. Well that it i think:)

I'm not good in introducing myself but i hope this is ok!!! :D
Apr 14, 2013 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
H-Hello... .////.
Uhm... I just joined MyAnimeList and thought it would be nice to get some friends who may share the same interest or recommend other animes...
You can call me Barb. I'm from Austria, 17... >/////> *hides*

I also draw on deviantart... N-Nice to meet you. ///////////
Apr 14, 2013 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
Hello everyone :)
To tell the truth i'm not really good at self introductions because i don't really know what to say about myself. First my nickname is Lemonaizeris. I'm from Lithuania, Europe. I really like mystery, romance, comedy animes. Actually i like almost every anime i watch. My favorites at the moment would be Sword Art Online, Mirai Nikki and Steins Gate. When i'm not watching anime i play electric guitar, bass guitar and drums. I love rock n roll, hard rock and almost every other Rock:) By the way I go to school because I'm 17 years old.
Hope we will be friends:)
Apr 17, 2013 2:54 AM

Jan 2013
Hello everyone ^^
I'm Alucard-Kenpachi, but feel free to call me Ben. I live in Austria and I'm currently studiying Meteorolgy. I'm also learning japanese right now by sneaking into the Japanese studies lectures in our University xDD Besides Anime and Mangas i love to play videogames (mostly MMOs..), practice Kendo and sleeping.

I used to watch alot of Shounen Anime and I really love them, but in the last few month I started to drift into the Slice of Life genre and I' m really enjoying it right now ^^

I joined this club because my friends here in Austria don't like Animes (it's not really popular around here, maybe because the dub sucks or because everything is censored -.-), so I was hoping to make new friends here and talk to them about Anime/Manga and maybe exchange some recommendations and simply sharing the same hobby.

With that being said, Dozu yoroshiku =)
Sanity? I can't even remember having a thing like that to start with...

Apr 20, 2013 6:33 AM

Apr 2013
Alucard-Kenpachi said:
Hello everyone ^^
I'm Alucard-Kenpachi, but feel free to call me Ben. I live in Austria and I'm currently studiying Meteorolgy. I'm also learning japanese right now by sneaking into the Japanese studies lectures in our University xDD Besides Anime and Mangas i love to play videogames (mostly MMOs..), practice Kendo and sleeping.

I used to watch alot of Shounen Anime and I really love them, but in the last few month I started to drift into the Slice of Life genre and I' m really enjoying it right now ^^

I joined this club because my friends here in Austria don't like Animes (it's not really popular around here, maybe because the dub sucks or because everything is censored -.-), so I was hoping to make new friends here and talk to them about Anime/Manga and maybe exchange some recommendations and simply sharing the same hobby.

With that being said, Dozu yoroshiku =)

Uaah! So now I finally found the topic with the introductions! Ah... Ben... I will stick with Alu-kins anyways~ > v >
*facepalms* I could have read this instead of wasting your time with my stupid questions - I am so sorry! TT - TT
You practice Kendo?? Man, you could teach me some of the stuff that you study... Ö 0 Ö

I wish I had more things to do with Japanese culture like you ; - ;
Apr 20, 2013 8:18 AM

Oct 2012
Hiya everyone.

My name is Kirosanchi. please call me kiro. I love games and anime. (mostly a nintendo fan though)

Love meeting new people and talking.
pleasure to be here, and if anyone wants to check my profile and leave a comment you're welcome to do so. who knows, we might even become friends :)
c ya
Apr 21, 2013 5:50 AM

Apr 2013
Hi Im Mustafa, 19 years old, very big field of interest. Live in the Netherlands but I am Turkish. Im interested in Asia especcially China, Hong Kong and Japan. But as I said I also like other things. Like Anime, Kenjutsu, Cooking, MMA, Games, History, Sports, Math and more. Yes I'm the kind of guy who likes everything ;D

I really like anime with really high quality graphics like SAO, Guilty Crown and more. But my Favs are Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, Bleach
-----------------------------------
Greetings,

Mustafa (TakedaYoshizo)
Apr 21, 2013 6:38 PM
Apr 2013
Hi Everyone,

Im gonna start by saying that i mostly watch english dubbed anime, but i still love subbed anime as long as it has a good story. Im Coolotaku2443(you can call me cooltaku), my faviorite hobbie is anime. Besides that i'm a middle school student, other than anime i like sports and enjoy playing xbox 360, im trying to become a video game creator and make a real life nerve gear(from S.A.O.) that would be so awesome!!! Some of my favorite animes are When they cry, School Rumble, Mirri Nikki, I.S., magical index, and death note. I'll watch about about anything thats over tv 14 and has a good story line with romance.

Nice to meet you all!!!
Apr 21, 2013 8:42 PM

Mar 2012
Hello c: My name is Kyrsten .

Other than watching anime, im usually on my laptop playing mmorpgs. I have a leopard gecko, which i also like to spend time with :] Im 16 and am trying to expand my feild of manga and anime, and i love this site from all the reccomendations <(^.^<). I dont know if i can choose a favorite, but at the moment i really loved guilty crown and mirai nikki. If you think of any reccomendations for me, im open minded :)

Nice to meet yall :P
Apr 21, 2013 11:18 PM

Mar 2013
@cooltaku hehe nice name

welcome everyone i hope everyone enjoys themselves while in this club i know ive had a bit of fun these last few days
under construction
Apr 22, 2013 4:37 AM

Apr 2013
Yeah welcome minna!
Greetings,

Mustafa (TakedaYoshizo)
Apr 22, 2013 7:01 AM
Apr 2013
A new comer here namely Patrick from Philippines. It's nice to have an interaction from different countries though we share the same interest like this Anime. As you all know, my favorite anime is Naruto since my childhood. Right now, I'm 17. =)))
I added these anime into my favorite list as follows Kenichi the history's strongest disciple, Fairy Tail, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Death Note, One Piece, and Special A.

I'm fan of this characters: Usui Takumi from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Kei Takishima from Special A, Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail, L from Death Note, Fuurinji Hayato from Kenichi the History's Strongest Disciple. Furthermore, I used to play League of Legends Philippine as ImmortalIvanno and checked our club daily, watching 5 anime episodes every day.

I was once a taekwondo player but when my mom put braces on me, I retired because I was kicked right in front of my face where my mouth has been hit and spontaneous bleeding occurred.

Call me Patrick or Ivan. Nice to meet you mina. =))
Apr 22, 2013 7:25 AM

Apr 2013
So here I am ..
I'm Kai
July 24 1996
My hobbies are anime, games , basketball
Genres I like mecha, comedy , romance , slice of life and school
Genre I hate is Harem
I hope to befriend you in the near future thx
Lalalallala12345Jun 14, 2013 8:44 PM
Apr 22, 2013 8:11 AM

Apr 2013
@Patrick @Kairu Welcome!! I hope you'll enjoy here!
Greetings,

Mustafa (TakedaYoshizo)
Apr 22, 2013 8:13 AM

Feb 2013
hai takeda yoshizo

You also welcome to our club .....
i hope we have lot of fun in our club ..

i am sukry nice 2 meet you ....
Apr 22, 2013 9:51 AM
Apr 2013
Hello

My name is Andreas Sjögren and I am probably sharing a common interest with everyone here, I love anime.

Im from Sweden and a im 21yo "quite" normal person. I love playing games but also trying to balance this with different martial arts, like MMA. Ive been practicing MMA for about two years...

If you want to know me better, friend me. If you want to know what kind of anime im watching, take a look at my profile ^^

Thanks <3
Apr 22, 2013 10:11 AM

Feb 2013
hai flygarn welcome to AFF Club ....

have a nice and enjoy stay in our club ......
Apr 26, 2013 7:42 AM

Apr 2012
Hai minna!

I'm Kaito but call me kai! I'm 22 from USA and I love anime and want to makes some new anime friends xD!! I've been watching Anime for about 6 years now and plan on continuing for a lifetime. I always keep up with many of the Currently airing Anime and watch older series every now and then. I hope we can all be friends! I welcome all friend requests!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Apr 26, 2013 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
Hai :D

I'm demon92ac (i know my nickname is weird, but it's easy to remember for me :S) so just call me demon. I'm from Italy,so my English grammar isn't perfect...I started watching sub jap anime on August, if I'm not wrong.
I wish I had started before :C. Anyway I really like this club, and I want to see it growing!
If you want, add me to friends, I won't deny it!
Apr 26, 2013 9:34 AM

Feb 2013
Hai Kaito And Demon Have A Great Time & Enjoy The Fun In Our Club .....
Apr 26, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
You'll enjoy this club for sure. It's super active hehe:D
Greetings,

Mustafa (TakedaYoshizo)
Apr 27, 2013 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
Ya Takeda Was Right .....
Apr 28, 2013 1:18 AM

Apr 2011
Hello everyone...
My name is Acesa and I enjoy talking and making friends ^^
I also love watching animes with twists in them so if you know of any like that then please inform me of them. I am 16 years old and live in the U.K :)
If anyone ever wants a chat then please message me xD
Apr 28, 2013 7:57 AM

Feb 2013
Hai Acesa I am Sukry Welcome To AFF Club ... Have A Great Time In Our Club
Apr 28, 2013 4:48 PM

Apr 2013
Greatings to the Great Isles
Greetings,

Mustafa (TakedaYoshizo)
Apr 30, 2013 12:23 PM

Apr 2012
Konichiwa Acesa, names kaito, hajimemashite!

Let's be friends (^∇^)
Apr 30, 2013 7:01 PM
Apr 2013
TakedaYoshizo said:
@Patrick @Kairu Welcome!! I hope you'll enjoy here!

^^ thanks
May 2, 2013 6:39 AM

Feb 2013
Hai Patrick ...... Welcome To The AFF Club, Have Your Fun In our Club ...

I Am Sukry Nice Too Meet You
May 3, 2013 9:49 AM
Apr 2013
Ciaossu I am al1619 I'm from Belgium and have always been an anime fan, i love pretty much every anime I've watched and character.

It's nice to meet ya'll hope we can all be friends.

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

May 3, 2013 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
al1619 said:
Ciaossu I am al1619 I'm from Belgium and have always been an anime fan, i love pretty much every anime I've watched and character.

It's nice to meet ya'll hope we can all be friends.

Hajimemashite!
I'll be your friend!!
May 4, 2013 3:41 AM

Feb 2013
Hai Al1619 & Kaito .....
I Am Sukry Nice To Meet You ...
Hope We Be Good Friends
May 4, 2013 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
Hi Hajimamashite to you all and kore kara mo yoroshiku desu ^_^
BTW I'm from japan.....i hope i have a good tim with you guyz...
Feel free to add me ^^ hehe
May 5, 2013 5:48 AM

Feb 2013
Hi Shinari Welcome To AFF Club ...

May 5, 2013 6:07 AM

Apr 2013
Sukry said:
Hi Shinari Welcome To AFF Club ...

It's yoshinari btw....not shinari
May 5, 2013 6:24 AM

Feb 2013
Sorry yoshinari ... .....Wrong Type ......
May 5, 2013 8:41 AM

Apr 2013
No problem...
May 6, 2013 7:00 AM

Feb 2013
Your Welcome ...:D
May 6, 2013 9:07 AM

Apr 2013
I kinda like this club.....It's cool and all but when can i get the badge?
May 6, 2013 10:12 AM

Feb 2013
It Will Get Soon yoshinari ... Sorry For Delay, Temporary Club Badge Are Closed , But Our Staff Shiroo Is Making Badge Soon For Our member until then Please Wait ....

Thank You .....
May 6, 2013 10:41 AM

Apr 2013
Thanks for informing buddy
May 6, 2013 9:21 PM

Feb 2013
your Welcome yoshinari Enjoy Your Stay In our Club ....
May 7, 2013 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
Sure Sukry
May 7, 2013 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
Guys, not trying to be mean or anything but this thread is mostly reserved for introductions. Not interactions ;)
May 7, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2013
Sorry for that
May 7, 2013 2:52 PM

Feb 2013
Sorry Yooiji .....
May 9, 2013 7:26 AM
Feb 2013
Hi everyone! I've been watching anime for three years already but i'm completely new to MAL. I'm 14 and i'm not English, sorry if I misspell something hehe. I love all kinds of animes, except Hentai or yuri... I love talking to people and making new friends, but you all know the awkwardness that surges when you're meeting new people n.n

I especially like twisted, blood-like (but not gore) dark-themed and psychological animes.. which play, twist and re-twist your brain until it is completely shattered (º u º) LOL... Well i'm also funny, somehow random but shy. I hope i can get along with you guys and to meet many people! I welcome friend requests hehe. :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Male vs. Female | version 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

smellslikeshit - Aug 5, 2013

5848 by ParadiseSukai »»
11 hours ago

Sticky: » ⓐ Anime Friends Forever Attendance Game ⓐ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukryLi - Jun 9, 2013

2924 by fausifahrial »»
May 2, 1:21 AM

» What is your favorite anime genre?

Shizukage - Jun 9, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
Aug 29, 2021 8:08 AM

» [Quiz] Which Anime Character are You?

sachawon - Aug 31, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
Aug 29, 2021 7:58 AM

» [Game] Continue of the last letter ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yooiji - Apr 12, 2013

3767 by Rukia_Motionless »»
Aug 31, 2020 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.