Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2013 6:23 PM

Dec 2011
[This is neutral territory, no specific faction controls it. However, the undead are much more frequent here, as no specific faction are sending out patrols.]

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2013 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
Dorian sits on top of a broken down car boredly. He's currently out of sight from any of the undead and isn't there for any particular reason.
Feb 14, 2013 4:27 PM

Nov 2010
All Alone within the silence of the city, Izanami walked upon the deserted streets while blood dripped down from her black katana, she had just fought a number of the undead.

With a single wave, her katana was mostly cleansed of blood and she then sheathed it back.
"The seasons change. The forests are stained
The winds play a tune. Thoughts overflow..."
Izanami singed quietly yet clearly, breaking the dark silence.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Feb 14, 2013 4:32 PM

Jul 2012
Dorian hears singing a little ways off. 'I wonder who that could be.' He thought.
Feb 14, 2013 4:48 PM

Nov 2010
walking a while more, she passed a building and noticed a person a few meters away from her. "you there" she pointed her sheathed sword toward him "a whole horde of them will arrive around here within a few minutes. I suggest that you either hid, run away, or get ready to fight"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Feb 14, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
"You keep shouting and they'll be here even faster." Dorian replied, sliding off the roof of the car and pulling out his sword.
Feb 14, 2013 5:07 PM

Nov 2010
"now or later, they are coming anyway. it's not a problem for me" Izanami said with her eyes closed as she walked closer toward him
Feb 14, 2013 10:39 PM

Jul 2012
"Huh, so are you another Scavenger?" Dorian asked, with slight distrust in his voice.
Feb 15, 2013 12:59 AM

Nov 2010
Izanami stood infront him and opened her eyes slowly "yes, I am a Scavenger or whatever people call it" she simply replied and unsheathed her katana "and an another? Are you saying that you are one too?"
Feb 15, 2013 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
"Yes." Dorian confirmed. "I felt like getting a breath of air, as fresh as it gets around here."
Feb 15, 2013 12:03 PM

Nov 2010
"well, I know that I had already suggested that but you should either run or get ready to fight or whatever you would usually do right now. I am warning you because when they come I won't fight or help you because I don't feel like dealing with them right now" Izanami said with a nonchalant expression and tone as she glanced at her surroundings.
Feb 15, 2013 1:03 PM

Jul 2012
Dorian smirked. "You're implying that I would need your help in the first place." He said. "Thanks for your concern but I really think I can manage just fine."
Feb 15, 2013 2:00 PM

Nov 2010
With a tiny and almost an unseeable smile, Izanami turned around and walked into a five-storied building while pointing with her index finger up "I will be on the rooftop simply watching the undead passing by. You could either come and sight-see with me, or remain here and start an action show for me to watch from up there"
Feb 15, 2013 2:44 PM

Jul 2012
"Well, quite some options you've given me, hm? You're used to people agreeing with you, aren't you?"
Feb 15, 2013 3:16 PM

Nov 2010
"I am giving you possible options not orders. You also could always chose neither and do whatever else you want, even though I can't really think of anything else you could do" she said "did I say anything wrong?"
Feb 15, 2013 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
"Not at all." Dorian replied. He followed Izanami into the building. "You just kind of remind me of someone, but more polite."
Feb 15, 2013 9:47 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru stood on a building on just outside of the Chosen Sons territory, staring in the general direction of their base. He growled and sent a glare that way before looking at the surrounding area.
Feb 16, 2013 3:43 AM

Nov 2010
"Remind you of someone? Polite?" She asked as she climbed up the ruined stairs, taking each step carefully "strange, I never met anyone who said that I seem like anyone or anything"
Feb 16, 2013 4:04 AM

Nov 2010
Somewhere in the distance, the hordes Izanami mentioned were coming closer and closer toward her location, but on their way, there was something...or rather, someone waiting for them.
"Here comes the party!!" the red haired female shouted as she waved a halberd about. Her shout was like a sign for the undead to charge toward her direction. Surrounding her from every side, the red haired female, Tsubaki, smiled widely and excitingly began slashing around with her weapon.
Feb 16, 2013 10:53 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru look towards the direction of shouting. "Probably those bloodthirsters causing a ruckus again." He climbed down the ruined building and started walking on foot. "Though, that only means that less corpses will be paying attention to me."
Feb 16, 2013 3:06 PM

Nov 2010
With her sharp eyes she notices Masaru's silhouette in the distance, and threw her halbred in a speed of an arrow, passing right beside his face "oops~ it a living one, sorry!" She mockingly shouted to him while the udead kept coming toward her. With her halberd away from her now, Tsubaki, otherwise known as 'Shura', fought and ripped their inside-outs with her bare hands.
Feb 16, 2013 4:19 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru stopped and gained a scowl, however it wasn't viewable as he was wearing his mask and hood. He looked at her and huffed slightly. "Ironic, her appearance does not match her actions." He said quietly to himself. "Seems she can't tell who I am because of all the attention she has to focus on those corpses. Baka." He said coldly, however it probably wasn't very audible due to the moans of the corpses and the distance between them.
Feb 17, 2013 4:06 AM

Nov 2010
A frown was on Tsubaki's face while she looked at his him from a far, easily getting rid of and dodging the undead without even needing to focus "is he ignoring? or worse... he was looking down on ME?!" In rage, Tsubaki fought more violently. She didn't hear any of what he said but she just went on and assumed all this. "I swear.. As soon as I get rid of those rotten punch-bags I will...." she discontinued her words and punched an undead in the chest with all of her might. The punch was so strong that her hand went through the undead's chest and made an obvious crack on the wall behind him.
Feb 17, 2013 4:13 AM

Oct 2012
Chi walked through the city. She heard fighting a decided to look into it. So, she climbed a building and sat on the rooftop. "Hehe. People look like ants from up here." She giggled into her hand.
Feb 17, 2013 4:56 AM

Nov 2010
A little while later, Tsubaki were finally done with all of the undead that faced her and stood on top of the pilled up bodies holding her halbred "he wasn't there when I picked up my halbred, I wonder where did he go.." Tsubaki muttered as she scanned her surrounding with her eyes, untill this time, her eyes caught the figure of a young girl on a rooftop "hm?" She stared at her.
Feb 17, 2013 5:02 AM

Oct 2012
Chi noticed that the Scavenger noticed her. She cursed and startedto run away grom her. Chi ran out of the building and stayed in the shadows. "Now she's gonna kill me." Chi mumbled running through the city.
Feb 17, 2013 5:22 AM

Nov 2010
"On no you didn't...!" Tsubaki muttered again. She threw her halbred at the girl with the speed of an arrow and ran toward her direction. For some reason, it felt like a deja vu to her.
Feb 17, 2013 5:29 AM

Oct 2012
Chi felt the arrow embed itself into her leg. She cried out in pain and fell down on the sidewalk.
"Imma gonna die. Imma gonna die!" Chi yelled tugging the arrow out of her leg and getting back up again. She could hear the Scavenger gaining on her.
Feb 17, 2013 5:44 AM

Nov 2010
Within an instance, Tsubaki was already standing very closely to the girl and picked up her halberd "calm down brat, it's not like it's going to kill you. The wound isn't even that deep" she coldly said. A sudden gush of wind made Tsubaki's red hair flicker, but her body didn't move an inch.
rika713Feb 17, 2013 5:47 AM
Feb 17, 2013 7:26 AM

Oct 2012
Chi glared at her. "How old do you think I am?? I'm not a baby. I can take care of myself." Chi huffed and crossed her arms. "I know it's not a deep wound. Why do you think people call me Chi? It stands for blood."
Feb 17, 2013 10:42 AM

Nov 2010
"If you can take care if yourself..." She paused and tilted her down a bit "then I could just leave you like this, injured and whatsoever...Did I mention that You might attract the attentionof undead like this?" She said with a grin as she crossed her arms too.
Feb 17, 2013 11:01 AM

Oct 2012
"I don't care..." Chi mumbled ripping cloth and tied it around her leg to stop the bleeding. "I'm sorry for calling you a Scavenger.. I don't know if you are one... Maybe youbare. But i'm sorry. Can you help me ...... please?" Chi said looking down.
Feb 17, 2013 11:17 AM

Nov 2010
"Well, since you asked me nice and politely like this...sure I will help you" almost instantly, Tsubaki carried Chi with her strong arms "firstly! Let's go further away from here, I can't treat your wound or help in any way with those rotten punsh-bags still lurking around" she said and ran forward while carring Chi "secondly! From now on, don't complain about anything I do"
Feb 17, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
"Ah," said Dorian, "well sorry for being comparative."
Feb 17, 2013 12:18 PM

Nov 2010
"Don't misunderstand. comparing me with someone isn't insulting to me, it's just... unusual" When Izanami finally reached the rooftop, she looked around checking if there where anyone or any undead
Feb 17, 2013 12:28 PM

Oct 2012
"What are we doing up here??!!" Chi said holding onto Izanami with the fear of being dropped. "And who's the other person?' Chi said glaring at the new person.
Feb 17, 2013 12:42 PM

Nov 2010
(Akira, I am RPing with 2 different characters, Tsubaki's the one with Chi and Izanami with Dorian. They are at 2 different locations too)
Feb 17, 2013 12:48 PM

Oct 2012
(Life is too confusing -.- got it!!)

"Where are we going? If I get caughy then I'm breaking tons of rules and Masaru-sama won't be happy..." Chi said snuggling into her warmth.
Feb 17, 2013 12:53 PM

Nov 2010
(sorry for confusing you ><)

"Tons of rules? Masaru?" While still carrying Chi Tsubaki ran and jumped to avoid any ruins that would slow her down "are you pherhapes a Deathwatch?"
Feb 17, 2013 12:58 PM

Oct 2012
"Is that a bad thing??" Chi said meetng her gaze. "He's the only one that understands me... "
Feb 17, 2013 1:04 PM

Nov 2010
"Hmm it's not really a bad thing, it's just that I never thought that I would end up carrying a tiny injured Deathwatch like you" After running for a while, Tsubaki reached a tall building with at less 10 stores and jumped and climbed her way up to the rooftop "so that Masaru guy understands you huh...good for you" then for the first time, Tsubaki smiled normally
Feb 17, 2013 1:09 PM

Oct 2012
"Yeah... he's understanding and nice. But we have to follow the rules. Is don't know my rank either... he gave me one but I didn't hear. I'm the new kid.. " Chi said. "You can leave me if you want. I .don't wanna be a burden to you."
Feb 17, 2013 1:21 PM

Jul 2012
Dorian Looks out from the top of the roof. "Hm, I take it you choose to hang around high places often?" He asked. "No surprise, they are the safest places to be."
Feb 17, 2013 1:22 PM

Nov 2010
"A burden? Do you know that it's an insult to me to say that you're a burden? I mean, it's as if you are saying that I can't carry you are that you're too heavy for me" Tsubaki said as she placed Chi on the ground a but roughly with a comically pissed-off expression "anyway, I am going to treat your wound now, so don't dare to be whinny or else I am gonna rape you"
Feb 17, 2013 1:26 PM

Oct 2012
Chi heard the word rape and her eyes glazed over. "Don't you dare come near me." Chi hissed.
She got up and back away from Tsubaki.
Feb 17, 2013 1:28 PM

Nov 2010
"High places are indeed the safest, unless those things learn to fly or something" Izanami walked further into the rooftop and looked at the streets surrounding the building "speaking of them, it's kinda of odd that they didn't come around here yet"
Feb 17, 2013 1:32 PM

Nov 2010
Tsubaki sighs then laughed hysterically "did you actually believe that I am going to rape you?! You're amusing!" She held her stomach as she laughed and finally calmed down after a whole moment of laughing "now come here, I need to treat you wound or else you would lose too much blood and I would end up having to cut you whole leg off. This time I am not kidding"
Feb 17, 2013 1:37 PM

Oct 2012
"I said don't come near me!" Chi yelled getting up oblivious of her leg. She unsheathed her daggers and jumped away from Tsubaki
Feb 17, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2010
"Some people just don't get my jokes.." Tsubaki facepalmed then with a single move, she kicked Chi's injured leg making her fall off "calm down kid!"
Feb 17, 2013 1:48 PM

Oct 2012
"Stop it! Don't you unserstand?!?! Leave me alone!" Chi yelled and fell down. She started crying and curled herself in a tight ball crying.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» NEOH: Corporation Building ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 28, 2013

4492 by frogoten »»
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

» Neutral: The Sewers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Jun 6, 2013

557 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 14, 2013 6:06 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.