Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 5, 2009 12:42 PM

May 2009
Out of nowhere a horse drawn carriage stops to pick you up & you wonder just where the house is located. After a few moments of riding down a dirt road surrounded by dense forest does a clearing begin to appear. As you look forward you begin to see what looks like the silhouette of the manor & at first glance it seems to be a small manor. Feeling unimpressed you may lean back in, anxious to be there already. After several minutes past you feel that you should have already reached the front of the house do you look out once more to see what looks like a dark castle looming high above you. You catch your breathe realizing you have yet to reach the front stoop & your neck begins to hurt from the strain of looking upward. Suddenly the carriage comes to a halt & you are greeted by a young man whom is ushering you out of the carriage and to the stairs. He keeps his spot at the base of the stairs somewhat afraid to move any closer to the house & as he tells you hurriedly, "Please go right on in for you are expected. Please do not make them wait for you any longer than necessary."

When you reach the top of the stairs tension seizes you & you think that you might not want to be here after all. Then as if your mind was read does a young woman answer the door, "Please hurry inside for you are expected. They await you before they can start." Entering the foyer you remove your coat & make your way to the living room where everyone is waiting. Coming to the doorway you can see that all of the families are represented & even a few rogues have attended.

Before you take your 1st step into the room does a man stand, the eldest of the elders, "We are all gathered here for the same reasons. We are all vampires, so respect each other as such. All family rivals are disbanded as long as we are here within the manor. From this moment until the day comes we depart I expect all of us to treat one another as a family. Now please feel free to talk amongst yourselves, to get something to drink or eat, & each of you have a room already prepared for you when it is time to sleep."
Lady_Death_CatSep 29, 2009 8:00 PM
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2009 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
Yosuke walks around wondering why he came

Sep 5, 2009 1:01 PM

May 2008
Lilith: ^-^ *walks while looking around*
Sep 5, 2009 1:01 PM

May 2009
*Lady Cat takes a seat in the corner by the patio doors. Sipping on her cup of BloodWine she gazes outside bored by politics*
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Sep 6, 2009 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
Lily: *walks up 2 lady cat* nice 2 meet u i'm lily holds out hand
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Sep 7, 2009 1:54 AM

Dec 2008
Ayazaki sits quietly at a corner and stares intently at everyone watching their every move.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2009 12:12 AM
Mar 2009
manda;walks over 2 ayazaki "hey my names manda ^^ wtas urs?"
Sep 10, 2009 5:16 AM

Dec 2008
Ayazaki;Looks up and stares at Manda silently...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2009 8:35 PM
Mar 2009
huh? is something wrong?
Sep 10, 2009 9:43 PM

Jun 2008
Cera: *Lays down on a nearby couch, feels really bored*
Sep 11, 2009 4:30 AM

Dec 2008
Catching the warning stare of the eldest of elders,Ayazaki looked back at Manda and upon sensing no hostility,whispers in a soft voice."Well then Manda.My name is Ayazaki the last of the NightScythe family.What do you want?"
Sep 11, 2009 7:21 AM

Jun 2008
Looks over at Ayazaki *chuckles*
Sep 11, 2009 8:06 AM

Jun 2009
*sits down* lily: man ppl here are so moody why does noone ever talk
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Sep 11, 2009 12:06 PM

Dec 2008
Surprised,Ayazaki turned abruptly and stared at Cera.Narrowing her eyes,she clicked her tongue and stood up.Leaving Manda behind without hearing her reply,Ayazaki went away to get a glass of wine.
Sep 11, 2009 1:23 PM

Apr 2009
*look around try not say nothing to lilys comment and looked at the window for 2hours*
Mufasa: simba look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us .
Simba: really?
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.
im never going to be what you think i will be
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
run you clever clever boy

Sep 11, 2009 1:26 PM

Jun 2009
*looks at rose* hey if u want to say something then say it
Sep 11, 2009 1:29 PM

Apr 2009
what i was wondering about something and i say that everyone trying to get new to this place and smell of new vampires *i stop and looked out the window aning and takeing a step fored and stop*
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.

Sep 11, 2009 1:33 PM

Jun 2009
watever *sits down* why are we all here anyway
Sep 11, 2009 1:35 PM

Apr 2009
like i know that i hate in here but i don't really care

Sep 11, 2009 1:36 PM

Jun 2009
well watever i cant be bovered with this crap i'm outta here *leaves out the window*
Sep 11, 2009 1:39 PM

Apr 2009
* go out the door and walk around*

Sep 11, 2009 2:38 PM
Dec 2008
*SOUL WALKS IN * WHY AM I EVEN HERE ?
Sep 11, 2009 2:56 PM

Apr 2009
*walk next to u * idk why

Sep 11, 2009 5:29 PM
Mar 2009
i see im bothering u never mind im sorry *walks away*
Sep 11, 2009 5:38 PM

Apr 2009
*grab manda* what are you talking about

Sep 11, 2009 6:44 PM

Jun 2008
*gets up from the couch* *starts to go find a room to claim* *sees rose grabbing a distraught manda*

*says to rose* Ayazaki was coping in attitude with manda it would seem, I overheard them talking and Ayazaki was quite rude.

*goes to find a room*
Sep 11, 2009 10:10 PM

Dec 2008
*Switching glances at Manda,Cera and Rose*Feeling strangely out of place,Ayazaki mutters to the orb of darkness floating next to her while leaving the room in haste to find a bedroom."Weird...People are being friendly everywhere...No it must be all a disguise...There's no way all the hatred between families are disbanded so easily...Yes you're right Malice...They're all people with two faces..."
ScarletGensokyoSep 12, 2009 6:51 AM
Sep 11, 2009 10:18 PM
Dec 2008
*I LOOK AT Ayazaki* I HERD THAT!!
Sep 11, 2009 10:22 PM

Dec 2008
*Didn't hear SOUL*Engrossed in the conversation with herself,Ayazaki leaves the room...
Sep 11, 2009 10:28 PM
Dec 2008
*YELLS AT AYAZAKI* BUT WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?

*FOLLOWS AYAZAKI*
Sep 11, 2009 11:09 PM

Dec 2008
*Zel walks in*hey what ya doning?
Sep 12, 2009 2:22 AM

Dec 2008
Ayazaki turns and said to SOUL "I'm uncomfortable with all of you in here so I'm going to sleep Good night."Then she disappeared down the corner of the corridor.
Sep 12, 2009 4:26 AM

Jun 2009
*bumps into ayazaki* hey watch were ur going*pushes past her*
Sep 12, 2009 5:48 AM

Jun 2008
*found one of the bigger rooms and claims it for myself* *goes in search of blood to drink*
Sep 12, 2009 6:55 AM

Dec 2008
*Brushes her arm and continue walking down the corridor to the room allocated for her.*"Tch imbeciles all around...I wish you would be allowed to materialize here...sigh...how in the world did you get listed as an offensive ability/weapon anyway..."Ayazaki complains feeling terribly annoyed...
Sep 12, 2009 7:46 AM

Jun 2009
*runs in with soul and dumps him on the floor* lily: god he's such an idiot *looks around* where did Ayazaki get 2
Sep 12, 2009 7:56 AM

Apr 2009
i hate this place i'm changeing what i am

Sep 12, 2009 7:58 AM

Jun 2009
:S wat how can u change wat u are
Sep 12, 2009 7:59 AM

Dec 2008
*Walks in and close the door*"Hello your name's Lily right?Nice to meet you.My name is Ayazaki the last of the NightScythes.So do you think we should tell the others what happened just now?*Ayazaki asked Lily while squatting down and prodding SOUL with her right index finger*
Sep 12, 2009 8:02 AM

Jun 2009
lily: i dont see the point and if u want 2 wake him up dont prod him do this *kicks him in the head* wake up idiot
Sep 12, 2009 8:02 AM

Apr 2009
wolves can be happyer then vampire that can kill humans is not what vampire should do

Sep 12, 2009 8:06 AM

Dec 2008
"Ouch.That gotta hurt.Wonder what goes into his head when he decides to run to their stronghold anyway...Zzz...He's still out cold...Lets just leave him alone here."*Standing up,Ayazaki turns to Rose*"What do you mean?"
Sep 12, 2009 8:10 AM

Jun 2009
Lily: he's such an idiot and who was that guy bk then
Sep 12, 2009 8:16 AM

Apr 2009
wolves can never be so curl like damn vampire and i'm women lily !

Sep 12, 2009 8:18 AM

Jun 2009
*looks at rose* i was talking about this idiot *kicks soul on the ground*
Sep 12, 2009 8:18 AM

Dec 2008
Ayazaki:I'm not really sure but he doesn't seem like a normal human...Either he's never seen a vampire's power or he's really capable of something...*Laughs and walks over to SOUL and hold him up*"Well lets stop abusing him or he might really suffer from brain damage..."
Sep 12, 2009 8:23 AM

Apr 2009
* sigh*

Sep 12, 2009 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
Lily: i read his mind and he has some sort of supernatural abilities which is rare even for humans but i also saw someone who calls himself the angel of death and i still dont know how u knocked him out with a throw i mean wat the hell
Sep 12, 2009 8:26 AM

Apr 2009
i'm a werwolf now i can't be here i'm sorry

Sep 12, 2009 8:29 AM

Jun 2009
*looks at rose* how dare u try and infiltrate our base *grabs her and chucks her out the door* get out u filthy mut
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Create Your Character ( 1 2 )

Power-Ranger - Sep 5, 2009

67 by Wolftigerking »»
Nov 25, 2010 10:00 AM

» The Battlefield (fights)

viper911 - Sep 19, 2009

5 by Wolftigerking »»
Nov 25, 2010 9:51 AM

» *Blood Spill RP* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hime-sama - Sep 10, 2009

343 by Power-Ranger »»
Jan 27, 2010 9:55 AM

» Claim your spot in the FOOD chain ( 1 2 )

Power-Ranger - Sep 5, 2009

66 by Zeadrick »»
Jan 18, 2010 10:56 AM

» The Hidden Castle of Blood Pact (all races) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viper911 - Sep 14, 2009

271 by deathlife123 »»
Nov 15, 2009 5:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.