Feb 2011
Thoughts?
Trool4LyfeJan 16, 2018 4:15 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 8, 2012 6:23 PM

Apr 2011
Here are some remedies I can think of.
1. Re-read your favorite NTR-free hentai.
2. Read more manga that fall under your favorite genres. For my part, harem manga are always hilarious and soothing. I have a long, long plan-to-read list that never seems to run out of stock. XD
3. Try to discover great artists who never or rarely came up with an NTR plot. For your reference, my favorite hentai artists are as follows.
http://myanimelist.net/people/15043/Myuuto_Akatsuki
http://myanimelist.net/people/13665/Arsenal
http://myanimelist.net/people/12481/Aruchu_Kizuki
http://myanimelist.net/people/15023/Saburou
http://myanimelist.net/people/10907/TakayaKi

Also several precautions are available.
1. Avoid NTR-oriented authors such as Linda, Jin, Yuzuki N', etc.
2. Avoid reading on-going (unfinished) manga.
3. Before starting to read a manga series, remember to check out "Categories" section on corresponding mangaupdates.com entry and make sure Netorare/Adultery is not there.
Dec 16, 2012 4:31 PM

Jan 2012
Read vanilla hentai. Bosshi and Homonculus. Bosshi got some doujinshi animated. Mizugi Kanojo and Ojou-sama h ga suki.

I would say NTR and Vanilla is but one coin. You can never have both.
Dec 23, 2012 10:08 PM

Apr 2011
leesan said:
Bosshi and Homonculus.

Homonculus's art is awesome. I am quite impressed by his color drawings.
Jan 3, 2013 6:51 PM

Jan 2013
zanetu said:
Here are some remedies I can think of.
1. Re-read your favorite NTR-free hentai.
2. Read more manga that fall under your favorite genres. For my part, harem manga are always hilarious and soothing. I have a long, long plan-to-read list that never seems to run out of stock. XD
3. Try to discover great artists who never or rarely came up with an NTR plot. For your reference, my favorite hentai artists are as follows.
http://myanimelist.net/people/15043/Myuuto_Akatsuki
http://myanimelist.net/people/13665/Arsenal
http://myanimelist.net/people/12481/Aruchu_Kizuki
http://myanimelist.net/people/15023/Saburou
http://myanimelist.net/people/10907/TakayaKi

Also several precautions are available.
1. Avoid NTR-oriented authors such as Linda, Jin, Yuzuki N', etc.
2. Avoid reading on-going (unfinished) manga.
3. Before starting to read a manga series, remember to check out "Categories" section on corresponding mangaupdates.com entry and make sure Netorare/Adultery is not there.

That's a pretty good remedy, but I think the best thing to do is to imagine a different outcome. It's kind of sad, but it works, most of the time. Won't work for Tachibana though, for the same reasons Convolvolus described. I've been getting over it, and I did it by just reading Tachibana so many times that I just feel numb to it now.... oh god, what have you done to me MTSP ;(
Jan 4, 2013 12:10 PM

Apr 2011
jhl9027 said:
That's a pretty good remedy, but I think the best thing to do is to imagine a different outcome. It's kind of sad, but it works, most of the time. Won't work for Tachibana though, for the same reasons Convolvolus described. I've been getting over it, and I did it by just reading Tachibana so many times that I just feel numb to it now.... oh god, what have you done to me MTSP ;(

Actually I sort of feel numb to NTR too, but not because I've read NTR stuff so many times. Instead, NTR is all the same sh*t insofar as I see it. Most NTR stories appear stupid to me and do not make sense. What is the typical NTR paradigm? A boy and a girl fell in love with each other. The boy never slept with girl. (Man do you really love the girl? What's the point in dating her?) A bad guy jumped in and f**ked the girl. (Isn't there any law against rape or blackmail?) The girl did not resist or report the rape to police afterwards. (Has rape become a trivial matter nowadays?) More rapes happened, in which the girl repeatedly said "Stop it!" while relishing the rape. (Has multiple personality disorder become so prevalent these days?) The girl finally became a slut but still did not sleep with the boy. (Doesn't a slut sleep with anyone?) The boy found out the cheating but did not break up with the girl. (Come on, is that girl the only female in the world?) The bad guy was prone to f**k the girl in front of the boy, or keep sending photos/videotapes/DVDs to the boy. (Does the bad guy earn a lot of money by doing so? Are photos/videotapes/DVDs free of charge anyway?)

I understand the needs of those masochists but refuse to watch/read stuff that does not make sense to me.
Jan 7, 2013 6:12 PM

Oct 2011
Go Get A GirlFriend/Boyfriend >_>
JK Lol
Read Something That Makes You Feel Like You're The One Raping Someone O_O
Or
Read Vanilla Stuff
Jan 29, 2013 7:21 PM
Jan 2013
Convolvolus said:
What's your personal cure after reading a netorare hentai? I know there's no permanent cure, but what gets you through the horrible horrible pain?!

But it hurts so good! No, seriously, although I watch NTR all the time, I wish I had never even discovered it. It gives me a really bad feeling after I'm done with my business. As for the cure to the trauma; go read some vanilla. Stuff that's all about love and monogamy and shit. You could also try a similar genre that does not include the emotional aspect of NTR. The girls in NTR always end up getting crazy addicted to some assholes dick right? Well there are other genres like rape and sex slave which end up with the same result, and you are not inspired to feel sympathy or whatever for the guy who gets cheated on because they do not exist. Most of the time it's just a single female who gets blackmailed or whatever. The rape can be bearable because a lot of times they have a good ending. The girl begins to love the guy and all that unrealistic shit. That's how I deal with it. Give it a try and get back to me.
Jun 22, 2013 10:19 PM
Jun 2013
I try to think of a way to make the story end that would make me happy & justified

But then again sometime i think you have to become a monster to feel justified because of what is done to that person you love can't done by human.This manga is one( Sayuki no Sato) a whole village knew... father didn't try to help his no more 13yrs old along expert a girl his age

me personal i would burn down the village , killed the animal and beat the shit out of them my father too but MAN OF FIGHT MONSTER SHOULD MAKE SURE NOT BECOME MONSTER

SO YAOI LOVE STORY OR HORROR MOVIES
Jun 26, 2013 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
My cure: The Hentai "Tsuma no Haha Sayuri".

EDIT: To avoid the spoiler. Yes, my cure could itself be considered an NTR hentai, at least at the start. But, it subverts the genre by the end. I just wish the animation and censorship quality were better...
removed-userJun 26, 2013 1:42 PM
Jun 27, 2013 7:01 AM
Dec 2010
my remedy after watching orreading shitty NTR,i do pratical shooting i imagining i was targeting the head of rapist :D
Jul 5, 2013 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
I've only seen the raw, so I can't say for sure , but 2nd installment of Koukai Benjo The Animation appears be a good NTR cure:

In a nutshell, for me, a good cure is those rare hentai that actually dare to break the NTR mold and show a satisfying ending.

On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of wading through the ton of NTR crap it takes to find those few gems, so I generally don't.
removed-userJul 5, 2013 11:30 AM
Jul 5, 2013 8:23 PM

Apr 2011
nohbody1968 said:
I've only seen the raw, so I can't say for sure , but 2nd installment of Koukai Benjo The Animation appears be a good NTR cure

Personally the plot and character development of Koukai Benjo altogether appear pretty stupid and loathsome. Hence I don't really care if the bond between the two lovers remains (certainly in a strange way) at the end of the story. lol
I admit the ending is a deviation from common NTR stuff, though.
Jul 6, 2013 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
zanetu said:

Personally the plot and character development of Koukai Benjo altogether appear pretty stupid and loathsome. Hence I don't really care if the bond between the two lovers remains (certainly in a strange way) at the end of the story. lol

The setup is idiotic, isn't it. Then again, maybe by maxing out the stupidity meter with the premise, the author felt comfortable with subverting a traditional NTR scenario. :)

That said, I wouldn't recommend watching Koukai Benjo for anything outside seeing a NTR scenario being broken.

removed-userJul 6, 2013 12:31 PM
Jul 12, 2013 2:21 AM
Sep 2011
Erm, so I accidentally bump into this page and I happens to has some recommendation for NTRed Vanilla

Te to Te Tsunaide(When You Let Go My Hand) (Takenoko Seijin) 4 chapters (or 5 I couldn't remember)

Itazura senyou Hanahira Seitokaichou (Inomaru) (8 chapters)

Inuzuma (Shiraishi Nagisa)

Ai no Katachi(Sword Art Online) (Nanatsu no Kagiana)

Tsuma Hajike

Wana: Hakudaku Mamire no Houkago (OVA)

Koutetsu no Majo Annerose (OVA)
jakesloganJul 12, 2013 1:08 PM
Jul 14, 2013 9:57 AM
Jan 2013
Recently I read a netorare/mind break doujin featuring my favorite character (Koromo Amae from Saki, hurrdurr duh) and it got me pretty depressed/feelings hurt/pissed off. But since it's a doujin and it's not canon, it's not really anything to worry about since it hasn't/won't happen in manga canon.

But yes, non-fanon netorare/mind break can be quite annoying and cruel. I just want to read a normal hentai without some weird ass shit happening in it.
Jul 23, 2013 9:27 PM
Jun 2013
Convolvolus said:
What's your personal cure after reading a netorare hentai? I know there's no permanent cure, but what gets you through the horrible horrible pain?!

Sometimes the netorare content isn't too bad when its expected and predictable - but it's almost traumatic when there's some sort of buildup in character relation and a slap in the face, almost surprise-like netorare route. I recently re-read "Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man" and it just got me seriously depressed. I mean, it's been well over a month now since I've re-read it but whenever I think about it again I get so sad and I keep going back to it and reading it again and again (maybe because the drawings are so good or maybe because I expect a different outcome). How do you cope with this sadness? Has any netorare hentai ever hurt you to such a degree?

No one laugh at what I am about to say; but I have a sense of art when it comes to manga/anime plots. The reason I like anime is because it partly makes me feel like a god ( please don't take this too seriously, this is based off of the concept
of katsuragi keima (The World God Only Knows) and the idea of the "word of god" that people kept using to describe the author). Though if in anime, after I see a lousy ending that gives me the feeling of “rewriting the ugly script made by 'God' and replacing it with a new one,” then I will remake that plot in my head. After seeing Elfen Lied, both anime and manga, and reading a fanfic such as Fate Black Reflection I felt like I can at least be a god in my mind. My aim is to skim Netorare to then remake the ugly plot in my mind and replace it with a better plot, one that involves a nice lovely kill of the damn rapist Sword Art Online style. I had always loved plots, such as dragon crisis or Sword Art Online; those were total NTR anime but the protagonist prevailed in the end. I am often disgusted with anime/manga such as Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi or Teacher’s Hell, but I fell in love with how the plot for Public Toilet ended. After reading interesting manga such as Blue Eyes, my belief is to simply read/skim NTR to see how it ends. IF it doesn't end like Public Toilet, or at least has an alternative ending like Shion, then "I will make my own" is what I thought. Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man is one of the ugly plots in my list I would like to fix, where Yuu later discover something in "a dream" and later goes out to do a nice little massacre; and Yes I often like to go over the top, anyone read Inutsu na Shizuku? I often would like to our main character in a Netorare genre make a “devil’s contract,” and pull something like “The Girl Who Leapt Through Time” then later saves the one he loves and gets a nice bonus where those nice love birds get to be in a nice place together forever; of course it's not limited to a time jump, Demon's Souls dj - Arumajibon! Kuro Keikou Sinner's Souls - Chain of the Wedge manga has a nice example of one of the demon's contracts I am thinking of, which is truly a wonderful work of art at the ending as the rapists died with a fitting pathetic face.

Also to those of you who are like Sugram22 who mentioned “i hate True Blue kind of (& all NTR'S, & no idea why i still watch them, out of curiosity maybe?) “ I can understand that your curiosity is that you also an urge to “rewrite” the plot in your head.

Anyway, I don't avoid Netorare plots, I face them head on (skim from beginning to the end) and then see when and where a nice "Devil's Contract" needs to take place. Though I do avoid unfinished NTR, I hate waiting for the ending. My "devil's" personality can be similar to a certain dark man in Necromancer manga, except his cost can be seen as "cheap."

This is my cure, I hope it helps. For me, how Blue Eyes's little supernatural event occur so randomly, I like to think there is a secret organization in the anime world, where a couple of future diary holders (Mirai Nikki) and a certain boy from Psycho Busters are members, that likes to specialize in dealing with tragedies, such as this, both in the mortal and supernatural realm; an inspiration from an anime where a futuristic organization saves some guy's girlfriend from a train/bus accident. Seeing how Blue Eyes had such a sudden event like that, feeling that a "time leap" just occurred, seeing Mr. Rapist getting own and having his organs sold in the end then I can ussually convince myself that a large secret organization, in the manga/anime world, exist to make "devil's contract" for a cheap price. After all, there have been times when something really good unexpectedly happens, such as the DV manga where a couple of dept collectors were gone for some reasons, where I like to imagine a "devil" killed them.

p.s yes, NETORARE HAS HURT ME TO A HIGH DEGREE. MY REACTION IS THE PLOT HAS RUINED THE SENSE OF ART, IT SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE HAPPY ROUTE. Out of principle, I would punch the author of Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi if he didn't make his anime different from his manga. Which is why, at least in my head, after knowing the complete truth will Jun go off in a killing spree after making a nice "Deal with the Devil." Not to mention, when a manga like Sakiko-san’s Man Issues ends so unnaturally, it almost feels as if the "devil" would appear to create a nice blood scene to help our protagonist but the author just cut that off before it could happen. After seeing the anime, Rape Rape Rape, I skimmed and sadistically enjoyed how that rapist was killed in the end, I couldn't help but enjoy myself when I saw that grim face; loved that scene so much that I want all Netorare rapists have the same exact face when my little "Devil's Contract" takes place in my mind.

And if there was a case, where like True Blue and Otomedori, where the woman just gave in because of a freaking Mind Break, I usually "fixed" that thanks to my Devil's Contract which can cause a "different route" in terms of "Mind" for each girl. School Days is an example of that, where a girl "could" be either violent, happy, or whatever. It's not a matter of what the girl "thinks" as she is getting raped while "loving" her rapist, it is a matter of what she "could" have become if she wasn't raped thanks to a certain "time leap."

I am so glad there is a group that HATES NETORARE PLOTS.

A small view on how I feel on all Netorare plots.
http://www.mangareader.net/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-chiru-episode-5-end-of-the-golden-witch/1/27

On the side note is how, As I said, I am not a fan of NRT. But if the plot is well devised in an artistic sense then I have second thoughts. For example, Sinful Mother and Suna no Kusari have some artistic taste I would like because the rapist/lover is just a kid with a poor past, though I would always hate the Gangbang that comes with it, making the plot quite elaborate; by elaborate, I would usually mean the "rapist" isn't your typical scum, for example, for Sinful Mother, Yuu really did protect a certain someone. But I will always hate the bastards from tastless hentai such as Otomedori, or Sakiko-san’s Man Issues, I would enjoy seeing them killed in my head from my devil's contract, it is so easy to imagine their face as they artistically die which is something ALL NRT plots should end. Like Night Shift Nurses, I am feeling the urge to bribe almost every NRT author into making an alternative story where the love birds can be together.

on the side note. This fanfic helped my imagination a bit in the effectiveness of my "devil's contract"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5591380/1/FateBlack-Reflection

more detail on my cure http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=686249&show=0#post3
greed2Feb 6, 2014 5:49 PM
Jul 24, 2013 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:
snip

Interesting take.

For me, my distaste for netorare/NTR falls depends upon if the the story is well crafted of not. Let me handle those separately:

Poorly crafted NTR:
If a NTR story falls into the category of poorly crafted NTR, as is (and this is just my opinion) the case with 90% of NTR Hentai, I just simply want to avoid it for the fact that I'm not entertained by poorly crafted stories. The only exception being if there is something I hear about it that triggers my "bile fascination" reflex; then, I'll watch it once to satisfy said reflex.

It's worth noting that, in this case, my "bile fashination" reflex comes into play when if I learn about a NTR story being subverted in some way, like in your "Public Toliet" example, or "Netorare Zuma".

Well Crafted NTR:
If you have a well crafted NTR story, you are (almost by definition) are not going to have a happy tale. And, with very few exceptions, I don't like unhappy stories. I simply don't find them entertaining.

I guess for me, I don't find NTR particularly traumatic or hurtful (in most cases). I don't find it entertaining, and entertainment is the fundamental reason I watch/read any work of fiction.
removed-userJul 24, 2013 8:05 PM
Aug 2, 2013 10:50 AM
Jun 2013
nohbody1968 said:
zanetu said:

The setup is idiotic, isn't it. Then again, maybe by maxing out the stupidity meter with the premise, the author felt comfortable with subverting a traditional NTR scenario. :)

That said, I wouldn't recommend watching Koukai Benjo for anything outside seeing a NTR scenario being broken.

Oh come now, the ending was an ART, I love how Ryo had handled things,

Oh, and it is implied that the Koukai Benjo setting is similar to [Okawari] Sex Warrior Isane Extreme a dystopian where society's morals had gone downhill to a disgusting point.
greed2Aug 2, 2013 4:59 PM
Aug 2, 2013 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:

Oh, and it is implied that the Koukai Benjo setting is similar to [Okawari] Sex Warrior Isane Extreme where society's morals had gone downhill to a disgusting point.

Compare Koukai Benjo to Kimi no Na wo Yobeba (http://myanimelist.net/anime/5643/Kimi_no_Na_wo_Yobeba). Both stories play off the same concept: schools with "Comfort Stations"/"Public Toilets". However, the details put into the execution of the concept make the difference between banality (Koukai) and tragedy (Kimi no Na).

By the way, while not NTR in the traditional sense, I would recommend people who dislike NTR to avoid Kimi no Na wo Yobeba. For that matter, I would recommend anybody who isn't a masochist to avoid Kimi no No wo Yobeba.
Aug 2, 2013 6:52 PM
Aug 2013
I dont know but I actually enjoyed watching my first netorare but the odd thing is I enjoyed it not because its hentai but by the tragedy that takes place right in front of me. I enjoyed watching Here and there now and then, saikano, jigoki shoujo and such but this is something else totally twisted. idk why but I thrive in the feeling depression I dont know if this is normal but this is something that I cant talk aboit in public.
Aug 2, 2013 9:16 PM

Apr 2011
CeeKay said:
I dont know but I actually enjoyed watching my first netorare but the odd thing is I enjoyed it not because its hentai but by the tragedy that takes place right in front of me. I enjoyed watching Here and there now and then, saikano, jigoki shoujo and such but this is something else totally twisted. idk why but I thrive in the feeling depression I dont know if this is normal but this is something that I cant talk aboit in public.

I have to warn you that you have gone off-topic. Besides, it appears you failed to comprehend Rule #1 of this club: No favorable opinion pertaining to NTR. (i.e. You enjoyed watching NTR.) Since you are new to this club I will refrain from deleting your 1st post. Please be sure to obey club rules from now on.
Aug 3, 2013 12:40 AM
Jun 2013
CeeKay said:

I have to agree with Zanetu. Netorare is just revolting no matter how you look at it.

There are two types of tragedies in the anime world, the artistic tragedy, where it is like Romeo x Juliet or Code Geass. For a hentai tragedy, The Duchess of Busty Mounds has some artistic sense for a tragedy. It wasn’t Netorare, and the way the protagonist handled things in the end, in a fit of reasonable rage, was somewhat artistic due to how betrayal was involved. Of course, I wouldn't go so deep when it comes to tragedies, School Days is one of the tragedies I would like to avoid as there is no decent chain reaction to fill the hole.

Then comes the tragedy of Netorare, and other plots similar, which is the rather tastelessly tragedy that gives me the feeling to barf at such a disgusting plot, such as Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi , Teacher’s Hell (manga), Otome Dori. and Kumikyoku Mitsunyuu. Seeing the villain prevails in such a disgusting fashion, I would want to re-watch the ending of Rape Rape Rape, where

In the words of Sasori when he talks to Deidara, that is not art. Something that is short lived love as it blows up in some sort of sick ending to give viewers such an uneasy feeling, that is just some sort of garbage. True art in a hentai anime is when the two lovers were able to overcome everything and finally get together. Being able to freely love each other after putting down any obstacle, that is true art- the concept is again Public Toilet and Witchcraft [Yamatogawa]. Which is why how I came up with my concept of a “devil’s contract” whenever I see such a distasteful ending. After all such an unruly and tasteless plot twist, such as the one in Tachibana-san's Circumstances With a Man, gives me this feeling.

However, there are times when I read some plots that have some taste, for example if they broaden the background of the rapist, such as Sinful Mother and Suna no Kusari, then I would like it due to how it is an artistic tragic to see such tormented kids who would later find happiness with their victim/lover; making it a very untypical NTR plot.

nohbody1968 said:
However, the details put into the execution of the concept make the difference between banality (Koukai) and tragedy (Kimi no Na).

Banality definition- Something that is trite, obvious, or predictable; a commonplace.

I had to look up that word to make sure I get your point. But anyway, I wouldn’t mind some banality, especially in a Netorare plot where it is rare for the protagonist to actually prevails unlike the tasteless route of a bad ending in most Netorare plots.

Oh, and I watched that Kimi no No wo Yobeba anime, and

Here is my personal thoughts whenever I would meet a Netorare author my chance.
greed2Aug 3, 2013 1:04 AM
Aug 3, 2013 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:

Oh, and I watched that Kimi no No wo Yobeba anime, and

Tasteless, but with enough thought put into it as not to be utterly stupid -- the absolutely worst combination. A seriously disgusting work of fiction, if there ever was one.

Oh well, at least there's always nice Tsundere Maids...
Aug 3, 2013 1:27 PM
Aug 2013
zanetu said:
CeeKay said:

I have to warn you that you have gone off-topic. Besides, it appears you failed to comprehend Rule #1 of this club: No favorable opinion pertaining to NTR. (i.e. You enjoyed watching NTR.) Since you are new to this club I will refrain from deleting your 1st post. Please be sure to obey club rules from now on.

True didnt read the rules contemplated to delete post but what is done is done. Truth be told I felt shame for watching it and getting intrigued by it.
On topic:I suppose watching a happy hentai got it off my mind but still it caught me off guard(I didnt even know ntr existed).
Aug 3, 2013 10:58 PM
Jun 2013
CeeKay said:
Truth be told I felt shame for watching it and getting intrigued by it.
On topic:I suppose watching a happy hentai got it off my mind but still it caught me off guard(I didnt even know ntr existed).

Sadly, like Death Note where the anime had more of an unorthodox ending for the main character which I did find Light's ending to be rather pathetic, NTR focus more on bringing different kinds of miserable endings to the main character and as well as a tasteless mind breaks on the female character.

Oh, and if you feel shame then that is good to know. I do dislike people who have the nerve to enjoy tasteless NTR plots, no offense but it either implies they are a rapist or they are going to be a rapist. I couldn't eat for a long while after watching my first NTR anime, just watching the ending of any NTR makes me sick to my stomach as the venomous feeling gives a bad taste.

Also, as the title of this forum implies, if you have a cure than go ahead and share it, you can use my cure if you can't think of one.
Aug 17, 2013 9:01 PM
Jun 2013
just a quick note, anyone seen the Freezing manga? I was just wondering if that is considered an NTR subplot. If so, can anyone think of something similar to Freezing, in the non-hentai world, of course it doesn't have to be a situation where the "rapist" gets to be reformed, he can be killed by the protagonist.
Aug 18, 2013 1:12 PM

Apr 2011
greed2 said:
just a quick note, anyone seen the Freezing manga? I was just wondering if that is considered an NTR subplot. If so, can anyone think of something similar to Freezing, in the non-hentai world, of course it doesn't have to be a situation where the "rapist" gets to be reformed, he can be killed by the protagonist.

Freezing is not NTR by definition (i.e. not involving sexual intercourse) and is therefore not related to this topic. (I did deem it something similar to NTR and gave it a score of 1, though.) Sure there are series similar to Freezing in the non-hentai world, such as "Btooom!", which I'd call "Borderline-NTR". Yet for my part, I will not turn in favor of such a non-hentai series even if the "rapist" ends up being reformed or killed.
Aug 18, 2013 2:01 PM
Jun 2013
0_0, no sexual intercourse????? Well, when I think about, yes there was only molestation, as well as some other revolting acts done by an immature kid who didn't go through puberty, in it; though it was possible that he stole Satellizer's virginity and they just didn't show it but I won't go that far. Anyway, yeah sorry for bringing Freezing here. I had considered it part of my cure since the subplot was similar to Koukai Benjo where the protagonist did one hell of an artistic love confession to get the girl to be his, making the "rapist" fail, which isn't your typical NTR.

Anyway thanks, I'll check out Btooom, since you said a "Borderline-NTR."
greed2Aug 18, 2013 2:11 PM
Sep 1, 2013 1:07 AM

Jul 2010
I have punching bags in my room for when I need to release stress, also a few dumbells. Makes me want to murder all rapist out there.
Oct 18, 2013 6:41 PM

Mar 2013
Why don't you guys just avoid watching NTR period?
Seriously, stop watching it and raging and then hating the fact you watched it.

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST STOP WATCHING IT?! It's like im the only person who likes watching NTR surrounded by people who hate it...Yet they keep watching it.

YOUR ALL SICK! xD
In hentai, you can see anything... chicks with d*cks, angels,demons,snake girls,unfaithful wives, pregnancies and even crossdressers... the list goes on, pal. You name it.
Why you would want to see a heartwarming romance in your porn is beyond me.
Oct 18, 2013 6:50 PM
Jun 2013
@shadowdiva-
Ha ha, No.
First of all, that doesn't even sound like a cure.
Second, once you know what NTR is, it is hard to get over the fact of knowing what "could have been a good plot" being ruined by NTR elements.

I don't know why other people, who hate NTR, watch NTR but for me I just watch to see if there are any NTR that are like a rare jewel like Public Toilet. All other forms of NTR, that is just sick rape, are just unartistic trash.
Nov 2, 2013 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
lol. Yeah read a vanilla hentai or something
Feb 8, 2014 12:45 AM
Jun 2013
I don't know if this is allowed, since it isn't hentai, but here try this manga. One of the main cures is love, read a lovely plot that has a Profound Meaning; it doesn't necessarily have to be hentai. Everyone who reads this will say OMG this is beyond vanilla!!
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/sayonara_hero/

If anyone else has a one-shot plot, with lots of profound love, think if it can be used as a cure.
greed2Feb 8, 2014 12:53 AM
May 9, 2014 6:49 PM

Jan 2014
Cures for NTR Trauma?

Some suggestions here. There are all unorthodox though.

1) Many things (scenarios or people or whatever) have their opposites. For example, the opposite of getting a demotion at work is getting a promotion at work. Wouldn't you agree that a recent promotion would totally negate the depression of getting demoted previously? So if you were traumatized by a particular NTR, look for its opposite number in the hentai world.

I recently watched a mortifying one called Yama Hime no Mi, which contained two stories about mothers betraying the sacred bond between mother and son while having sex with their lovers. In the first story, the mother declared she didn't love her son anymore because she loved her master more. In the second one, the motehr declared that she would prefer her son leave the house so she could have more sex with his school friend.

Anyway, back to what I was saying, Yama Hime stories have their opposite number. It is called Enjo Kosai. In that series, the mother loved her son so much that she tried to get him in bed. She succeeded with her friend's cooperation. Basically her friend got him so horny that he could only turn to his own mother.

So yeah, instead of the mother giving up her family, this one is about the mother getting closer (wink-wink) to her family (i.e. the son). If you get off on that, you will probably forget about the mother-son NTR you just watched.

In general, I find femdom hentai to be arousing. That's one of my fetishes. And I feel they counter the NTR mortifying factor because in femdom hentai, the heroine usually wants the male protagonist to be near her. Maybe not in a vanilla kind of romantic relationship, but at least the poor guy doesn't get tossed away and forgotten while she gets on with other guys.

2) There's also a fine piece of mainstream anti-NTR scene in a book written by a writer called Karen Marie Moning. Not hentai or erotica. Mainstream urban fantasy but with some good sex scenes. After her mind was broken via rape-by-faeries, turning into the kind of NTR heroine we read about, the heroine was rescued by the tough male protagonist who basically screwed her back to sanity. Read that and impose that scenario on the NTR hentai that mortified you. It is one of the Darkfever series or whatever the name is. Can't remember now.

3) I think discussing the NTR genre in a rational manner would help. You just have to find the right words to exorcise your inner demons. They call this catharsis. I use that method whenever I feel too angry or depressed.

This is probably a good place to explain why a lot of guys find NTR mortifying. Because the "love affairs" are always destructive. The villains dominate and are never properly grateful for the sex. And this attitude somehow devalues us. Because a lot of guys I know never get laid all that often and when they do, it's a huge deal. Dinner. Gifts. Treating the lady like a Lady and all that. And then, let's face it, she doesn't orgasm like a hentai heroine. Maybe she smiles and says "thanks for a good time" and you are properly grateful for the experience. You would do anything to experience that again. You also know the sex is mainly for YOUR benefit so you thank her, in your heart if not out loud.

Then suddenly you see this guy getting the woman without having to do all that AND to add salt to open injuries, the Major Jerk isn't even properly grateful! The sex which caused you to experience heights of ecstasy you never experienced before and which was so emotionally overwhelming for you isn't affecting him at all! Remember your favorite childhood hero? Maybe it's Bruce Lee. Maybe it's Chuck Norris. Now imagine your hero stepping up to the arena only to be batted around like a human fly by some lazy jackass college jock you always hated. Imagine the anguish at seeing your hero defeated and multiply that by a thousand and you are not even close to the anguish of seeing your princess figure being degraded like that.

AND. AND. The tables are suddenly turned. The princess of your heart, the one you spent so much effort on, suddenly starts reaching orgasms she never attained while with you.

So you, as a human, are diminished by proxy. Your position. Your beliefs. Everything diminished just like that.

A lot of men put their women up on some metaphorical pedestal and that's certainly the case in many NTR hentai. So when the goddess figure is brought low like that, it is certainly mortifying. I am not a religious person so I can never answer the philosophical questions about what would happen if a certain major religion turns out to be false (backed by scientific evidence of course).

I don't know how I would react but I know a lot of faithfuls would probably go insane. This happens on a smaller scale when some people watch NTR. A lot of otaku certainly believe in pure love so loving a woman is almost like a religious experience. That goddess image is projected onto the NTR heroines sometimes and when they are brought low, it has almost the same effect as when worshippers of a faith see their idols brought low and diminished.
May 9, 2014 7:57 PM

Jan 2014
Oh yeah, it also helps to put things within context. A lot of guys out there probably never had sex and even less guys took part in BDSM sessions.

So the words uttered by the heroine in the throes of sex are especially mortifying to them. You know, like "Oh yes, I love you more than my husband!" or "If you command me, I will leave my family" and so on.

But if you put that within the context of BDSM role-playing, it isn't especially so. I have been to a couple of BDSM sessions and nastier things get said. And they are just words. That's understood by both parties. For example, I was having sex with one lady from China who knew acupuncture and she included that in our sex. I won't give details here but it was so good that I said "Please marry me. Let me introduce you to my parents! Let us go right now to register!"

And she said "Haha, I think your parents will disown you if you introduced an experienced prostitute like me as your wife." And I was like "But I love you!"

Then I came (i.e. orgasmed) and she was like "There, now you no longer want to marry me, right?"

And I just grinned sheepishly at her. There. Nobody should take "pillow talk" seriously. Especially when spoken during hard core sex.

If you look at real word NTR cases, you might feel better. For example, with regards to the Yama Hime no Mi scenario, a similar incident did take place for real. A secondary school teacher was having sex with her student who was supposedly the same age as her kid. But she felt guilt later on and tried to break off the relationship but the student lover threatened to kill her so she made the police report. Of course she lost her job and was sentenced to prison for statutory rape.

That's real. Hentai is not.

That's not to say there aren't women out there who would willingly throw away everything to be with their lovers, but look at the cases where the women confessed and tried to salvage their lives to make you feel better.

Also, I am sure all of you would at least know real world girls who are highly "popular". Do they ever stay with just one alpha male? No, they have multiple partners. Why cheat if they are not going to go all the way? They move around. They move forward to greener pastures that are also bigger and longer. So console yourself with that scenario. That the cheating heroine in the NTR you just watched will just move around and perhaps return to her nest some day. That should make you feel slightly better when you imagine the major jackass in the NTR hentai losing his place as the exclusive lover.

Putting things into context... hmm... How many of you talked to actual porn stars? I was email buddy with one (not going to mention her name here) who did exclusively black on white porn. You know, the whole black guys have bigger dicks thingy. I asked her if she especially enjoyed her work because in her movies, she was always a cheating submissive slut. She laughed about it and told me that, actually, some of her co-stars (the ones playing the dominant alphas) were really shy on the set and she found it funny.

That's the reality, not the scenes she did in her movies.

Then of course, having kept up with porn gossips, I really don't think those actresses starring as submissive cheating sluts really are real live slaves to their co-stars.

If we follow NTR logic, women who have repeated sex with strangers end up enjoying sex way too much. But having been with prostitutes, I really don't think so. There are many in the industry who would just rush you through the routine. That's just work to them and they really don't look like they enjoy it so much, like in those NTR hentai. One veteran in the industry told me she can't feel anything now in that area of her body. She's been thoroughly desensitized after years on the job. She even tried the vibrators some of her regular clients got her. Nothing. No feeling.

Don't feel too bad for her. She had her own happy ending. When she returned to her home country, she bought a plot of land and built an apartment complex there. She's now a land lady who owns every single unit of that building. But yeah, she doesn't enjoy sex at all.

If we follow NTR logic, she's supposed in the worst circumstances by now, enjoying sex with too many strangers in the worst conditions, but that's not the case.
Aug 31, 2014 11:17 PM
Jun 2013
Just incase if any of you are using my "cure" then please try to take your time to read this manga. Then imagine the MC, of the NTR plot, in the same scenario as you create your own fanfic.
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/ore_ga_doutei_o_sutetara_shinu_ken_ni_tsuite/

Oh and Teckmeister. In regards about your statement, about "That's real. Hentai is not." While yes, that is true, partially as the plots are fiction where it is the same idea as how Hatsune Miku is not a real person. However there are times when we know fiction are sometimes based on truth; in anime, such as Shigofumi, such "bitter truth" is sometimes hard to swallow when you know how it has likely happened somewhere in the real world, and not make it into the news. In cases, such as Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san or Yama Hime No Mi, there have often been times where children have been abandoned by parents; and rape hentai can be linked to Stockholm Syndrome, where the woman "falls" for her rapist. In this world, as long as it is physically possible, then anything is possible. If we think of the the 7.046 billion people that live in this world then the idea of an NTR scenario is realistic; you see an NTR plot, if you can imagine that occurring in real life then it can occur indeed.
greed2Sep 8, 2014 9:49 PM
Sep 21, 2014 1:16 AM
Jan 2014
zanetu said:
jhl9027 said:

Actually I sort of feel numb to NTR too, but not because I've read NTR stuff so many times. Instead, NTR is all the same sh*t insofar as I see it. Most NTR stories appear stupid to me and do not make sense. What is the typical NTR paradigm? A boy and a girl fell in love with each other. The boy never slept with girl. (Man do you really love the girl? What's the point in dating her?) A bad guy jumped in and f**ked the girl. (Isn't there any law against rape or blackmail?) The girl did not resist or report the rape to police afterwards. (Has rape become a trivial matter nowadays?) More rapes happened, in which the girl repeatedly said "Stop it!" while relishing the rape. (Has multiple personality disorder become so prevalent these days?) The girl finally became a slut but still did not sleep with the boy. (Doesn't a slut sleep with anyone?) The boy found out the cheating but did not break up with the girl. (Come on, is that girl the only female in the world?) The bad guy was prone to f**k the girl in front of the boy, or keep sending photos/videotapes/DVDs to the boy. (Does the bad guy earn a lot of money by doing so? Are photos/videotapes/DVDs free of charge anyway?)

I understand the needs of those masochists but refuse to watch/read stuff that does not make sense to me.

Me being a female, i point purely to the ones who make Idk how they make such trash
NaruHina!!
Sep 21, 2014 1:20 AM
Jan 2014
Convolvolus said:
AlcoholicAnon said:
Give it a try and get back to me.

Back! Haha, you're right, what you suggested does give a temporary cure. But every once in a while, even on accident, when I browse over that NTR file with the Tachibana story on my computer...I get this sick venomous feeling in my heart!

And then...due to powers beyond my control, I am compelled to click, fap, and read! So painful! I think the ultimate cure is different for each person. We just have to find it! As for me, my cure lies in exceeding the artist who drew the manga. Has what you suggested permanently cured your pain?

I laughed at this 1... Can you not control your mind, hand, and weiner? LOL
NaruHina!!
Sep 21, 2014 1:49 AM
Jan 2014
greed2 said:
0_0, no sexual intercourse????? Well, when I think about, yes there was only molestation, as well as some other revolting acts done by an immature kid who didn't go through puberty, in it; though it was possible that he stole Satellizer's virginity and they just didn't show it but I won't go that far. Anyway, yeah sorry for bringing Freezing here. I had considered it part of my cure since the subplot was similar to Koukai Benjo where the protagonist did one hell of an artistic love confession to get the girl to be his, making the "rapist" fail, which isn't your typical NTR.

Not to be a bitch greed.... Just cause two say i love you at the end of a work doesn't make all the things that happened ok, when i see this in any work of ANYTHING, i scowl at the naivety of it. specifically ntr, like honestly how much does her love confession mean to you when she is coverd in cum, filled with cum in her ass and pussy....? Like fucking ewww, and let it be known, it was willingly. That's NtR. If anything greed, it makes guys look weak. Can't protect their girls and no will to fight.... And for gods sanity, don't get me started how it make girls look.. Hell i'd shoot myself if there are any fellow women who like NtR, i would so buy a shotgun abd blow my brains out.
daichisamaSep 21, 2014 7:50 AM
NaruHina!!
Oct 1, 2014 1:54 PM
Jun 2013
@daichisama
I can get your point, or perhaps more likely not, because I am wondering if you got my point. As you scowled at the "naïvety" of such a development, it seems you never seen realize just how Strong the MC is portrayed; not to sound like a jerk, but your view sounds really narrow-minded. Plots, like Freezing, can be considered profound. I like those kinds of developments because of how the MC is portrayed as neither weak willed or the type that is so easily tricked! A typical NTR consists of how the MC always is always portrayed as either feeble or gullible, mostly both, and his flaws are easily exploited by the antagonist thus the MC gives up in the end as he takes the MC's girl; I want to see the MC go APE-SHIT, as his strong traits are shown where he is sharp to understand the entire situation and then takes action as he makes it perfectly clear, on his enemies, when he says "THIS IS MY GIRL!" If the dude just abandons his girl, that is literally giving the enemy his victory, which is how profound it means if the MC takes his girl back.
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/yamada_kun_to_7_nin_no_majo/c127/10.html (my small example of a SHARP character, read until the end of chapter)

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/wolf_guy_ookami_no_monshou/v08/c080/6.html
(Same as last one where the MC was Sharp as to know something abnormal was going on and knew his enemy, who he kills much later near the end of the manga, had drugged his woman.)

It gets frustrating to see the main character get fooled easily and not completely be aware just how loyal his girl is to him
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/erotic_fairy_tales_the_little_mermaid/c012/17.html

For me, it seems even more stupid for the MC to just cringe and give up like all those typical NTR. I want to see the MC take some actual action!
http://www.unitedspongebob.com/pictures/characters/gorilla.jpg

Of course, if we use these examples
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6694/Triangle_Blue (a plot where a girl, can be seen as "really not worth it," should be dumped and the MC should just move on with his life)
http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/tldr/ (how NTR apparently does appear in real life)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JhpNcp82oJs (a short anime example of a girl that obviously you wouldn't even want to have in a romantic life to begin with.)

If the girl was actually portrayed very negatively, as truly a deceitful sl*t, then I would prefer for MC to, instead of typically cringing as he sees the entire truth, goes into violent RAGE in a similar manner to how this plot ended.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3976/Mamahaha
Apr 21, 2015 2:39 AM

Feb 2015
My cure for ntr trauma is yūwaku hentai which is a fan hentai genre that rivals ntr and sometimes yūwaku can make fun and/or causes ntr plots to fail. (the second girl exposes the cheating girlfriend to the MC and then she seduces him to make the MC forget all about the slut)

Yūwaku focuses on the MC getting seduced or stolen by another girl.
hentaisoulbrothaApr 21, 2015 1:07 PM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
May 15, 2015 3:21 PM
May 2015
What the fuck is up with people making NTR! Fucking no life faggots! I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN I SEE ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME/MANGA CHARACTERS IN AN NTR! If I could do something about it, I'd cut of the persons dick. Then make him eat it while I punch his with sharp brass knuckles. I then would get a torch and burn off the person's FUCKING arms and chop them off!
May 15, 2015 3:25 PM
May 2015
shadowdiva said:

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST STOP WATCHING IT?! It's like im the only person who likes watching NTR surrounded by people who hate it...Yet they keep watching it.

YOUR ALL SICK! xD

Well some people accidently click on one of these shit books and this happens!
May 15, 2015 3:29 PM
May 2015
daichisama said:
greed2 said:

Not to be a bitch greed.... Just cause two say i love you at the end of a work doesn't make all the things that happened ok, when i see this in any work of ANYTHING, i scowl at the naivety of it. specifically ntr, like honestly how much does her love confession mean to you when she is coverd in cum, filled with cum in her ass and pussy....? Like fucking ewww, and let it be known, it was willingly. That's NtR. If anything greed, it makes guys look weak. Can't protect their girls and no will to fight.... And for gods sanity, don't get me started how it make girls look.. Hell i'd shoot myself if there are any fellow women who like NtR, i would so buy a shotgun abd blow my brains out.

I have agreed with you....why do people make it? Because they're sick! And should rot in hell!
May 15, 2015 3:32 PM
May 2015
First time I saw an ntr...I immediate close that tab, removed my history, and never clicked on any of these sick people's shit.
May 15, 2015 3:32 PM
May 2015
First time I saw an ntr...I immediate close that tab, removed my history, and never clicked on any of these sick people's shit.
May 17, 2015 1:44 PM

Feb 2015
BloodLustyQQ said:
daichisama said:

I have agreed with you....why do people make it? Because they're sick! And should rot in hell!

They made NTR for the sadist to be happy, in fact if you think about it NTR is a sadist hentai for sick people who find pleasure in watching other people suffer.

I don't get it at all, and this is why I made a new genre to counter NTR.
hentaisoulbrothaMay 17, 2015 1:49 PM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
May 17, 2015 2:19 PM

Feb 2015
BloodLustyQQ said:
shadowdiva said:

YOUR ALL SICK! xD

Well some people accidently click on one of these shit books and this happens!

Exactly blood, I don't know why these NTR fans assume too much.

IT'S NOT LIKE ALL THESE SITES WILL INFORM YOU THAT WHAT YOU'RE WATCHING IS A NTR HENTAI.

Some sites like redtube and some others try to mask it by putting stupid titles instead of the name of hentai as well as they leave the tags either blank or they'll only put down hentai. I should know cause that's how I got suckered into watching a ntr hentai without even noticing.

@Sadowdive Get your fact straight before you call anybody a sick person especially when we didn't ask to see this crap nor are looking for it even till this very day.
hentaisoulbrothaMay 17, 2015 2:46 PM
Jun 22, 2015 5:40 AM
Jun 2015
read vanilla. I think that's the best cure. Vanilla like "Cherry Pink" can relieve the frustration quickly and warm up your heart.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» NTR Redemption Suggestions? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sheild0731 - Nov 5, 2013

355 by BastardButcher »»
Yesterday, 8:01 AM

» NTR Counterattack Recommendations by greed2.

greed2 - Apr 3, 2014

23 by Cybertron123 »»
Mar 7, 12:35 AM

» My NTR healing journey (took 6 months)

Captain1996 - Aug 22, 2022

1 by jorolrem »»
Jan 20, 2023 3:31 PM

» is this really anti Netorare hentai series isnt it?

bashly - Oct 15, 2014

4 by Captain1996 »»
Aug 22, 2022 9:54 AM

» Response to Doubts from NTR Fans

zanetu - Feb 17, 2015

5 by Captain1996 »»
May 14, 2022 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.