Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2012 1:22 PM

Jun 2011

Situated at the border between the Clubs Land southwestern barrier and the grand eerie forests of the Hearts Kingdom,the Akain Inn provides shelter to any customer willing to pay.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 28, 2012 1:38 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y stepped inside the Akai Inn.On top of her usual clothes,similar to a dancer's,she was wearing a large,soft,white silk-made cloak.The hood was let down,her auburn red hair being noticed from miles away.
Apr 28, 2012 2:18 PM

Apr 2011
Caius was sitting at the bar, he heard the door open and close but he didn't pay any attention to it. He had other concerns...

He was ordering a drink from the bartender and he served quickly and walked away from the stranger. Caius stuck out like a sore thumb, his raven black hair stuck out in the colorful wooden paneled room and the array of bottles behind the bar's counter. His pale skin and silvery black eyes seemed to dampen the vibrant healthy glow of the room.

He was literally like a patch of snow in flowery field of field.

But I digress... Caius cooly accepted the drink and ignored the other bar patrons awkwards stares or nervous looks. Unfortunately, the beer he had purchased was piss warm due to the bartender's neglience and nervousness while serving him.

He sighed and blew across the rim of his bottle... the whole bottle's exterior frosted over as the contents were chilled to the perfect temperture. Satisfied with his work, he grinned and drank it.
Apr 28, 2012 2:26 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y's appearance provoked a murmur,as she took her cloak off and put it in a hanger.There was no man in this world that didn't heard about The Witch of Eden.

Barefoot,she walks towards the bar,in time to notice the stranger's cryomancery.
The bartender looks in fright at her.

"How can I help you,ma'am?" he asks in a low tone,as she takes a seat next to Caius.
"With some rum,if you have any." Layel'Y replies,clicking her tongue,being bored.

The bartender brings her order in mere seconds.Layel'Y takes a sip."And you call yourselves a five stars place," she mumbles unpleased.The rum wasn't bad,but it wasn't having the best quality either.

"So tell me,stranger," she speaks to Caius,"what brings a Club in the cage of the lion?" Layel'Y ends her phrase with a grin,sipping from the glass of rum she held in her hand.
Apr 28, 2012 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
Caius ignores her and continues drinking his beer, porter stout to be exact. A thick, rich beer for the hardworking type. Caius doen't even turn his silvery gaze her way, he just continues staring off into space and ejoying his malted beverage...
Apr 28, 2012 2:50 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y makes a move with her index.The beer inside the bottle boils to the point where it makes the bottle break because of excessive heat.

"Oops," she grins."I'm very sorry stranger,it seems my power went a little crazy." she clicks her tongue,just like earlier.
Apr 28, 2012 3:01 PM

Apr 2011
Caius narrows his eyes and he chills the beer again... and makes her rum freeze and explode in her hands, as he drinks whats left his beer though most of it evaporated from the boiling.
Apr 28, 2012 3:04 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y calmly stops everything in the air."Thanks.It wasn't that good anyway." she playfully says,as she was making the little glass and frozen room pieces dance in the air."Another!" she demands to the bartender.

The people around slowly start to leave.They didn't want to be around if a fight would break between them.
Apr 28, 2012 3:35 PM

Apr 2011
Caius's gaze finally shifts towards her, he looks at the woman's hair and small smiile. Clearly she was enjoying this as much as he was, as it was a chance to test each other's limits of patience and power... he wanted to see how far he could push before he pissed her off.
Locking his eyes ino her's... he began ENTERING HER MIND! He saw what she saw, and a few errant thoughts. He couldn't look at memories even if he wanted to. He needed to dominate a person's mind in order to do that, and with the power he saw there would not be easily defeated...
Apr 28, 2012 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
"Enjoying my mind,kid?" Layel'Y thinks,knowing he would hear her,while a smirk roses on her lips."It's not polite to enter one's mind like this,kid." she adds,amused."You never know what you will find..." she adds aloud,clicking her tongue.
Apr 28, 2012 3:40 PM

Apr 2011
He grins lightly and says nothing as he tries to poke around in her mind seeing if there's any weak spots or things he can tease her about...
Apr 28, 2012 3:44 PM

Jun 2011
"Aha,I see.You want to know about me more?" Layel'Y says mentally."Very well." she adds,opening the door of her memories,taking him back to the day when she met the beard magus by the name of Stein."Be my guest." she murmurs aloud,clicking her tongue.
Apr 28, 2012 3:49 PM

Apr 2011
For the first time, he catually said something in her mind and with his mouth. He said "Boring woman". He exited her mind, put down his empty bottle, dropped a few coins, and turned to leave his stool...
Apr 28, 2012 3:55 PM

Jun 2011
"Atleast I am not a spoiled child of the Club Empire." Layel'Y clicked her tongue,finishing her glass."Another,please." she said to the bartender,shaking her glass.Looking at the grandfather clock placed near,she mumbles a swear word."I'll be late and he'll be upset..." she sighs.
Apr 28, 2012 3:58 PM

Apr 2011
Caius ignored her and started heading upstairs for the evening, stupid women and their cocky attitudes meant nothing to him. He wasn't 'spoiled', he just knew he was superior to most people. He didn't flaunt it in everyone's face... it was just a fact of life.
So he just went upstairs, minding his own business.
Apr 28, 2012 4:05 PM

Jun 2011
"Tell me,old geezer," Layel'Y said,clicking her tongue,"did a young lady and her brother arrived today?" she asks.

"No,ma'am." the bartender shakes his head."I don't remember so,atleast." he added.

"Ah,I see." Layel'Y clicks her tongue again.Throwing three golden coins inside her empty glass,she mumbles a thanks."I'll borrow a room.Got any free?"

"36 would do?" the bartender says,offering her a key.

"Yes.Tell the two brothers to come to me when they arrive." she adds,winking,and takes the key.In dance steps,she gets upstairs.
Apr 28, 2012 4:12 PM

Apr 2011
Caius was at the top floor opening the door to his room, just to see the woman from earlier flit up the stairs and attempt to open the room adjacent to his.
It took all his will power to not sigh in exasperation...
Apr 28, 2012 4:16 PM

Jun 2011
Just as Layel'Y was climbing the stairs,she made a sign with her index,making the key unlock the door,which opened.Passing right above Caius,she ignores him.Apparently,she was humming a song.Slamming the door closed behind her,she turns on the lights.
Apr 28, 2012 4:19 PM

Apr 2011
Caius enters his own room, he leaves the lights off and looks out the window thinking to himself "Full moon tonight... best time to try and see the future" and he sat down at a small table in the room and pulled out a set of poker cards and playing solitaire.
He started thinking "Perhaps I was a little to rude with that woman? Something about her started to piss me off... what was it exactly?"
Apr 28, 2012 4:22 PM

Jun 2011
Meanwhile,in her room,Layel'Y was literally rolling around in her bed,mumbling constantly "I hate Clubs almost as much as Spades." in the pillow she held tightly.
"For god's sake,when will those two arrive?!" she yelled at the ceiling out of sudden.
Apr 28, 2012 4:43 PM

Apr 2011
"Noisy woman" he thought as he laid down cards and contiued playing his game... until it hit him. The way she was so open to share memories and play a little 'magic game' with him like that... what was her deal?
Apr 28, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2010
Luna and Solaris enter the inn.They see the white silk coat hanging at the entry.Luna smiles dim.Approaching the bartender,she tapps lightly his shoulder.

"Excuse me,sir,but do you mind telling me in which room is miss Layel'Y?" she asks,smiling dim.

The bartender looks at them,surprised and a little scared."Y-yeah,room 36.Go upstairs using those stairways." he explains,pointing a direction.

Luna thanks him and moves away.They reach the second floor,and notice the hallway was dark."Let's see,what room did he said?" Luna ponders,opening a door;but instead of Layel'Y's,they enter Caius' room.
Apr 28, 2012 6:09 PM

Apr 2011
Caius turns away from his desk and glowers at the blonde woman intruding upon his room, he doesn't have to say anything. The dark look he gives her is cold enough to freeze sun...
Apr 28, 2012 6:12 PM

May 2010
Luna swallows loudly."S-sorry,sir,I got the wrong room,ehehe." she mumbles,and exists the room,closing the door behind her."Phew." she sighs,frightened.
Apr 28, 2012 6:13 PM

Jul 2010
Solaris however,opened again the door his sister just closed." 'scuse me lad,have any idea where I can find a red-haired lady that drinks like a sailor?" he grins and asks,as he was done inserting his head trough the door.
Apr 28, 2012 6:16 PM

Jul 2011
The door creaked slowly and ominously. There was a girl that opened it and she walked in slowly, and quietly. Very few noticed her, or even heard her because by the time they looked to see who was opening the door, there was no one there. The bartender looked to see, "Maybe it was the wind" he chuckled off until he turned around. There was the girl. Mei was her name. He yelped a bit because he had previously looked that was only a second before. "C-can I help you?" he asked."Hot chocolate... please" Mei said quietly, yet loud enough for him to hear. "S-sure" he said still shaken up. "Jeez, more and more creepy people are coming here day by day." he muttered as he got the hot chocolate ready. "H-here you go" he said placing the mug gently in front of Mei. She was silent, she said nothing and sipped the drink without even bothering to blow is cooler.
Shifo-ChanApr 28, 2012 6:57 PM
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Apr 28, 2012 6:16 PM

Apr 2011
Caius knowing these people were probably idiots, he took pity on them and pointed towards the wall... the room next door to his. He never stopped glaring the whol time.
Apr 28, 2012 6:20 PM

Jul 2010
"Thanks you,lad.For some reason,both me and my sister,which you scared earlier and I'd love to kick your ass for that,are bad at finding things." Solaris spoke fast."Once again,thanks.That lady will make a crisis if we are later than we are already so bye!" he ends his sentence,slamming the door shut.

He then opens the door of the other room."Yo~!How are you,Ma-" he saluted,but stopped mid-sentence by a flying book that made a painful contact with his face.
Apr 28, 2012 6:22 PM

Jun 2011
"YOU'RE LATE,IDIOT!" Layel'Y yelled,as she threw the book,that hit Solaris enough hard to knock him on the floor."Where the hell have you been?!"
Apr 28, 2012 6:25 PM

May 2010
"B-brother!" Luna shouts scared,coming at her brother's side."Master Layel'Y,you didn't had to hit him so hard!" she shouts at the red-haired woman,rubbing her brother's forehead."Are you okay,Sola?" she asks in a caring tone.
Apr 28, 2012 6:27 PM

Apr 2011
After the dumb and dumber siblings left, Caius sighed and returned to his game... he was thinking about the woman next door and her 'friends'.
Every person he'd ever met either wanted to treat him like a worm or wanted to beat the crap out of him, so his encounter with the redheaded man was nothing out of the ordinary.
The woman he met earlier was still quite a different case... never had he met someone so... honest and open...
Apr 28, 2012 6:30 PM

Jun 2011
"Oh,Luna" Layel'Y smiles warm at the blonde girl."I'm sorry,but I hate waiting and you let me wait for what seemed an eternity!" she excused herself,jumping towards the siblings."Are ya okay,Sola?" she asks in a caring tone aswell.
Apr 28, 2012 6:33 PM

Jul 2010
Solaris gets up and hugs his master,snuggling at her chest."It's alright ma'am,I missed your loving hits!" he shouts,hugging her so tight that she could barey breathe."And this pain is nothing compared to the creepy feeling the guy next-door gave me." he added,snuggling a little more.
Apr 28, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y slaps Solaris,knocking him down on the floor again.Rubbing her chest in an attempt to catch her breath,she ponders thoughtfully his words."Next door?You mean that Club guy?" she asks them."What the hell were you two doing in his room?!" she asks in a yell.
Apr 28, 2012 6:45 PM

Apr 2011
Caius rubs his temples as he loses yet another game of solitaire, and thinks "For the love of all that is holy... why must they shout?"
Apr 28, 2012 6:47 PM

Jul 2010
"We mistook the rooms...?" Solaris replied,rubbing the back of his head."Luna here thought his room was yours and we ended face to face with him,and he gave her a mean look,and she apologized,and I asked him if he knows where your room is and you hit me with a book and...oh!You get the idea."
Apr 28, 2012 6:54 PM

Jun 2011
"He gave her a mean look?" Layel'Y asked,blinking fast.She then bursted in laughter."I find that funny,lad.Because every part of that guy is mean,not only his look!!" she said,shaking in laughter."You know,you really shouldn't be dumb enough to get scared by a little cat." she adds,between two laughs.
Apr 28, 2012 6:58 PM

Jul 2011
Mei heard commotion coming from upstairs somewhere. She didn't really care, she sat there silently as she sipped her drink. Maybe she should check out what's going on later, but for now, she didn't want to do anything.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Apr 28, 2012 7:04 PM

May 2010
Luna made a sad look."I'm sorry to disappoint you,Master Layel." she said in a small tone,as her eyes watered."I promise I won't ever let something else scare me!" she adds,in a shout.
Apr 28, 2012 7:07 PM

Apr 2011
The whole time Caius was playing solitaire, his extrasensory 'dowsing' was tingling. Normally he could sense almost every spark of life or movement like a deer or some other wild animal sensing a predator. But right now down at the bar he sensed... void.
He sensed like an empty whol where some life shoul exist but not. He'd encountered such beings during his recent travels in the Kingdom of Spades, but what was a Sapde doing here in the Kingdom of Hearts?
It wasn't his business anyway, it was just another annoying person in this mundane inn...
Apr 28, 2012 7:14 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y stops her laughter.She raises an eyebrow,as she scratches her chin."You won't?" she asks,thoughtfully."Then,prove it." she adds,getting up and grabbing Luna's hand.Slamming the door open,she enters Caius' room,and places the girl with a spin in front of her.
"Mister Club,please give this girl one of your scary looks." she grins.
Apr 28, 2012 7:17 PM

May 2010
"M-master Layel!" Luna shouts in surprise,as she is dragged around by The Witch of Eden.Layel'Y spins her,and places her in front of herself,firmly holding her shoulders.A bit dizzy,she hears Layel's request,and looks at the man in front of her.
Apr 28, 2012 7:31 PM

Apr 2011
Caius already having headache from all the shouting next door, the Spade person downstairs, and the fact he can't seem to win a single game of solitaire tonight...
Didn't even have to listen to the woman's request as his dirty look was at an all time high and his hand went up instinctively as the door slammed open and he Coldsnapped opening of his door with a random blast of ice... the two ladies were covered from head to toe with frost.
Apr 28, 2012 7:36 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y reacted,and successfully moved a finger,causing the frost to melt in mere seconds."That hurt,you little-!" she yells,as she collects a random water blade from the air,freezes it and throws it at Caius.
Apr 28, 2012 7:42 PM

Apr 2011
Caius catches blade between his hands... and makes it dissipate. Earlier he gave dirty and condescending looks, but now... now his look was that of utter LOATHING.

//please don't freeze water in the future... thats MY ability//
Apr 28, 2012 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
//Also mine.I have complete control over water,in all it's states,from solid to liquid and mere vapors.//

Layel'Y hits the floor;she swings her foot in a circular move,and creates a water whip,which she throws at Caius.
Apr 28, 2012 7:49 PM

Apr 2011
Sidesteps with ease and taps his foot on the floor... the floor of the room turns to ice causing her to slip and fall on her face.

//Can I request you try to keep it in its liquid or vapor state when you use it? Being a person of 'spring' and using 'ice' is hardly appropriate... and leave the Troll to me :)//
Apr 28, 2012 7:51 PM

Jul 2011
There sure seemed to be a lot of commotion going on upstairs. Mei sensed a Club, Heart, and two Diamonds. Someone noticed she entered, did she know? Probably not. Did she care? Not really. She just sat there, drinking her hot chocolate. Her mind empty and full of void.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 28, 2012 7:51 PM

Jun 2011
//You can request,but I refuse.I will however try to minimize the use of it.And he's all yours,Kitty.//

But she quickly spins around,making the ice melt and become water,causing him to slip too.Next,she spots some veined plants outside;she quickly manipulates them,tying Caius tightly in them.
Apr 28, 2012 7:59 PM

Apr 2011
He doesn't slip... he gets tactical. He jumps somewaht skillfully and yet awkwardly out of the puddle and his back is now against the wall. The plants she was bending to her will not encircle him, trapping him against the wall.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Character Creation.

OnceInALifeTime - Apr 28, 2012

14 by CorruptTheory »»
May 7, 2012 2:50 PM

» A~sIdE~dReAm~

OnceInALifeTime - May 1, 2012

9 by Shifo-Chan »»
May 3, 2012 5:12 PM

» Rules (R.E.A.D)

OnceInALifeTime - Apr 28, 2012

0 by OnceInALifeTime »»
Apr 28, 2012 5:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.