Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who should Takashi choose as his love interest? Rei or Saeko?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 15, 2010 9:52 PM

Oct 2008
DaphneBAKA said:
Saeko is hotter then Rei, but Saeko is a bit.. psycho. >_>''
But if Takashi doesn't care to have a crazy chick as a girlfriend, he should choose Saeko.
OI! But don't you think it is a LITTLE strange that Rei after having just lost her bf is all over Takashi! I think Rei is just as psycho TakashiXSaeko man...n-not that I care that much.
Oct 17, 2010 1:52 PM

Aug 2010
why not both 0o?

lolz well i would suggest Saeko but who know that killing mania of her might be Not that good in the furure.. you know right...
Nov 14, 2010 9:08 AM

Jun 2010
Easy, I would choose Saeko =]
Dec 12, 2010 8:27 AM

Oct 2009
I hope he will take Saeko. Rei is too ignorant for me. She think she's always got right and no one can understand her...
Jan 2, 2011 6:05 PM

Jun 2010
leafhurricanejs said:
DaphneBAKA said:
Saeko is hotter then Rei, but Saeko is a bit.. psycho. >_>''
But if Takashi doesn't care to have a crazy chick as a girlfriend, he should choose Saeko.
OI! But don't you think it is a LITTLE strange that Rei after having just lost her bf is all over Takashi! I think Rei is just as psycho TakashiXSaeko man...n-not that I care that much.

We should all take this into consideration. XD
Mar 13, 2011 10:00 PM

Feb 2011
Of course Takashi would choose Rei. After all, Rei is Takash'si love interest from the begining of the story..
Mar 16, 2011 10:01 AM
Mar 2011
Ok, this is one of the easiest choice i'll ever make in my life, Rei is hot but she can be a hot head, but on the other hand Saeko is way hotter than her in my opinion, and is more mature than Rei, but you know these people who make these anime might ruine the whole show by making him take Rei.
Also i gota say this is the best show i watched so far and really i wish they will have more than just 2 seasons, but those stupid madhouse always make their anime's short( 2 season's at the most), I wish they could have more.
Apr 24, 2011 12:40 AM

Dec 2009
Well, as far as I know. Its just too abvious. I dont know how to explain it, but
You can just "feel" that you "know" that its Rei, the abvious choice.
Even though he still sees Saeko as a "girl/women"

To be blunt. I must say I've always been a sucker on Romance. And I always
keep loving pretty much all the couples & heroines. I also think you should of
put in Saya as a choice, even though she'd be in 3rd place of choice

Oh! btw, anyone noticed.... but for me it looks like that when Takashi & Rei were
on the stairs.... did they do it? ... or atleast kiss?
And same goes for Saeko in the scene where they're in a churh or something when
he's comforting her. Because to me it may look like he "fucked" those two?

... I'm just saying' x3
Apr 29, 2011 4:23 PM
Dec 2010
I want him to choose Saeko.

He'll probably choose Rei

but in the end the zombies will win and kill them all.
May 13, 2011 10:58 AM
May 2011
waalex11 said:
Well, as far as I know. Its just too abvious. I dont know how to explain it, but
You can just "feel" that you "know" that its Rei, the abvious choice.
Even though he still sees Saeko as a "girl/women"

To be blunt. I must say I've always been a sucker on Romance. And I always
keep loving pretty much all the couples & heroines. I also think you should of
put in Saya as a choice, even though she'd be in 3rd place of choice

Oh! btw, anyone noticed.... but for me it looks like that when Takashi & Rei were
on the stairs.... did they do it? ... or atleast kiss?
And same goes for Saeko in the scene where they're in a churh or something when
he's comforting her. Because to me it may look like he "fucked" those two?

... I'm just saying' x3

I'm pretty sure he had sex with saeko, coz in the anime they actually kiss b4 the lights go out, in the manga they don't, but in the morning saeko tells takashi "take responsibility" or something. At the end of the chapter, there was a mark-"take a responsibility" is a common japan phrase, meaning saeko tells, or rather entrusts takashi to take responsibility.. for the child! see where i'm going?))

But back to the original topic though, I think Saeko is a way better option for Takashi for several reasons. Funny, but did you actually notice how takagi's parents looked like takashixsaeko? the short haired, takashi-like leader, and a violet haired badass chick).. Not that its very important, its just a bit weird). Why Saeko? Even though rei made a promise to marry takashi, taht could be easily corrected, by dramatically killing her^^ shes a whining, bitchy type, while saeko is the cool and hot chick who actually really cares for takashi, you can see that in the manga.. (funny how !!!Spoiler!!! rei and saeko slept with each other, pretending that its takashi xDDD) And Sakeo actually deserves her name, but in a good way. I mean, how often do you see a girl getting wet by slashing and crushing zombies?!xD Reply)
May 15, 2011 9:04 AM

Dec 2009
@lastshadow13

oh I see, lol "take responsibilty" I think I remember that, sheesh >///<
But in the manga it really does look like he did both. or he did have
sex with Rei on the Manga & Anime and Saeko had sex with Takashi on the Anime
I dont know it seems that way or something. no need to correct me xD

btw, I always mostly fall for the girls who are the "abvious choice"
or have a crush on the male character/protagonist
Jun 28, 2011 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Saeko FTW ^^
Jul 27, 2011 10:24 AM

Mar 2011
Definitely Saeko, but unfortunately it seems like he's gonna go with Rei. >.> That's sucks, since she was (very) annoying and easily my least favorite character in the whole show... It also pisses me off that she decides she's gonna hook up with Takashi right after her boyfriend dies; it's like if Hisashi never died then Rei wouldn't have even looked at Takashi twice.
EdefremJul 27, 2011 10:29 AM
Jul 28, 2011 12:44 AM
May 2011
waalex11 said:
@lastshadow13

oh I see, lol "take responsibilty" I think I remember that, sheesh >///<
But in the manga it really does look like he did both. or he did have
sex with Rei on the Manga & Anime and Saeko had sex with Takashi on the Anime
I dont know it seems that way or something. no need to correct me xD

btw, I always mostly fall for the girls who are the "abvious choice"
or have a crush on the male character/protagonist

yeah, he didn't even kiss Saeko in the manga, but he didn't have sex with rei either. The first time on the stairs, a dog showed up(hooray to the dog^^!!) the next time, he did kiss her, but her back was hurt, so luckily, he didn't proceed. And Saeko said it herself, that she would do anything as a woman to make him feel good X]]]

Heh, I usually do the reversal- i always like the Not obvious choce, like Hinata in Naruto, Saeko in HOTD, Rukia in Bleach... I just think, that the usual main choice for the character is a stereotype of a dense blonde bitch(not bashing anyone) and the secondary choice is always so cute, gentle, powerful... that's just my opinion though^^
Jul 28, 2011 5:27 AM

Aug 2010
Saeko.
I dislike Rei, she's a who*e.
Saeko loves Takashi, it's obvious, and Takashi certainly has feelings for her.
But yeah, it seems like he'll end up with Rei.
Let's just hope Rei'll die soon.
Jul 28, 2011 10:49 AM
May 2011
GoddamnTakashi said:
Saeko.
I dislike Rei, she's a who*e.
Saeko loves Takashi, it's obvious, and Takashi certainly has feelings for her.
But yeah, it seems like he'll end up with Rei.
Let's just hope Rei'll die soon.
i couldn't say it better my self%]
Jul 31, 2011 12:33 PM
Aug 2010
I bet on Saeko, because like the previous poster said, she obviously loves Takashi and Takashi has feelings for her too. They just fit each other better.
Aug 5, 2011 10:23 PM

Jan 2011
I would like if Takashi chose Saya, but she might hook up with Hirano
but out of Rei and Saeko, I prefer Saeko with Takashi
And Rei, she can F.O.D

Mio+Seraphim+Mion=Heaven
Aug 7, 2011 3:48 PM

Dec 2009
@lastshadow13
yeah, I agree with the 'not abvious choice'. But I always like mostly all the couples xD
only of course theres always one stronger than the other.

its funny because... now that I've seen things through, I dont really mind who Takashi ends up with xD
but it would be really fun to see him with Saya. I guess its true Saeko is more lovable.
But I still like Rei too. And from saying those. idk anymore so I'm just keeping an open mind ><
Aug 18, 2011 12:28 AM
May 2011
you know, since there were no recent manga chapters, or anime episodes, i stopped caring myself. as long as he hooks up! xDD but ofcourse, i still would love for him to choose Saeko xDDD
Aug 18, 2011 5:44 PM

Dec 2009
lol, yeah I guess I'm going for Saeko now x3
but really I'd like to see how it would be for each girl seperately
Saeko, Rei & Saya! =3
Aug 23, 2011 3:52 AM
May 2011
Saya x Hirano)) Rei... maybe Rei can hook up with someone we still don't know. That happens pretty often)
Aug 24, 2011 9:14 PM

Aug 2011
I would prefer Takashi taking Saeko, but I guess he will pick Rei...
Feb 17, 2012 9:44 PM

May 2009
Yay! I'm with the majority in this one! I definitely would prefer Saeko to be with Takashi. She deserves it more, and they just get along better IMO. Rei seems to always have something to complain about :/
Feb 27, 2012 10:50 PM
Feb 2012
Rei is untrustworthy in a relationship not to mention she was all over hisashi completely ignoring Takashi until Hisashi died. Then as soon as she noticed Takashi being attracted to Saeko she was all over him even more. Its obvious he likes Saeko more but I feel in the end because of Rei and Takashi's past together he still has those feelings and all together will most likely end up with her. Don't like it but it seems like thats the end result. Rei always brings him down while Saeko makes him happy. If i were to control the show Rei would be slaughtered and then Takashi gets with Saeko :D yayyyy.
Mar 7, 2012 4:56 AM
Mar 2012
I would have gone for Saeko.
But its still a difficult choice, The first love is usually the hardest to let go.
But still i hope i chooses Saeko! :)
Mar 10, 2012 11:17 PM

Jan 2012
I would have gone for Saeko ... come on really ?! lol
No one can see the shattered mirror beneath my skin, but yet they judge me....with all the hatred n pain n our lives, id whether show the kindness n love n my heart, then the weak bitter side of my soul ....so hate me for the sins of my brother n let me bare his pain but forgive him n bury my soul
Apr 11, 2012 9:22 PM
Mar 2012
Why is everybody sayin "Saeko"!?!?! He doesn't like her. He's just using her to survive better since her combat skills are amazing! He even said it himself. Saeko is a CREEPY VIOLENT b***h. Takashi never was a violent person until the outbreak, and honestly I was glad that rei's boyfreind died cause he was just annoying, if you ask me. So to tell you the truth, REI BELONGS WITH TAKASHI FOREVER!!!! >:)
May 2, 2012 2:28 PM

May 2012
ObitosSharingan said:
Why is everybody sayin "Saeko"!?!?! He doesn't like her. He's just using her to survive better since her combat skills are amazing! He even said it himself. Saeko is a CREEPY VIOLENT b***h. Takashi never was a violent person until the outbreak, and honestly I was glad that rei's boyfreind died cause he was just annoying, if you ask me. So to tell you the truth, REI BELONGS WITH TAKASHI FOREVER!!!! >:)

I just couldn't say it better! You guys just like Saeko because she is a cool gothic chick, you don't see what's actually fits Takashi!
May 2, 2012 2:47 PM

May 2012
Rei! This is not even a question for me!

They have a past together! Rei Is really in love with him, I even believe she did all the Hisashi thing at first to make Takashi jealous and pay more attention to her, but he still didn't gave a fuck and she had to saddle for Hisashi to not hurt his feelings, and at the end got attached to him, but deep inside she still loved Takashi.
That's why at the moment she saw Takashi cares about her she fell in love with him again.

I like Saeko... well.. kind of.
But this "Instant crush" bullshit is really shallow. I think she only likes him because he is the only hot guy in the group and she is using the fact of being an alpha female to get him. Because you know, she says she likes Takashi for him being a "man" but yet she compliments Kohta about it a lot too. And she sees there is a thing between Takashi and Rei! what kind of woman who respects herself would go for a taken man?! So why wouldn't she go for Kohta if he is much more of a man then Takashi? I'll tell you - he is not hot. =_=
So that bitch is cool and shit, but she seriously needs to back off! ><
Jul 23, 2012 11:34 PM
Jun 2012
he can take everyone so the human raise can live on but he can love me<3
Aug 1, 2012 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
definitely Saeko, Rei is too emotionally unstable
Aug 9, 2012 1:41 AM

Aug 2012
i choose Saeko , because Taka kiss Saeko . . . :D and romantic with her.. :3
Sep 13, 2012 9:07 PM

Jun 2012
Here is a little gag manga of saeko and Takashi i made

Sep 21, 2012 9:28 AM
Jun 2012
saeko. shes hot and shes a bad girl. :P
Sep 26, 2012 7:31 PM

May 2011
Saeko.
Sep 30, 2012 5:59 AM

Nov 2007
Well, Rei and Saeko should leave Takashi, and love to each other just like they did in the OVA
Oct 7, 2012 11:42 AM

Oct 2012
Takashi should choose saeko. Think about it, if this whole zombie thing didn't happen, rei would have ignored takashi, and she liked that other guy, but now since hes dead, she wants takashi.
Oct 20, 2012 11:35 PM

May 2012
souma-kun said:
Well, Rei and Saeko should leave Takashi, and love to each other just like they did in the OVA

"Fuck Takashi! we're lesbians now!"
Another good option if you ask me since he can't make up his fucking mind and people should open discussions to chose for him! XD
Nov 11, 2012 6:33 PM

Nov 2012
Saeko, cos Rei sorta made Takashi a second choice? You know, since she chose the other dude, and when he died, she started looking at Takashi more?? I guess .-.
Nov 11, 2012 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
Although Saeko is somewhat sadistic, I still pick her as that Rei is just kind of.. How do I put it? Not sure.. Saeko is hot but I am not trying to say that Rei isn't hot..
Nov 29, 2012 9:35 AM

Nov 2012
SnipeYaFace said:
Takashi should choose saeko. Think about it, if this whole zombie thing didn't happen, rei would have ignored takashi, and she liked that other guy, but now since hes dead, she wants takashi.

harunoko said:
Saeko, cos Rei sorta made Takashi a second choice? You know, since she chose the other dude, and when he died, she started looking at Takashi more?? I guess .-.

these to quotes explain why Rei is such a bitch and shouldn't be with Takashi

Creator_Izanagi said:
Although Saeko is somewhat sadistic, I still pick her as that Rei is just kind of.. How do I put it? Not sure.. Saeko is hot but I am not trying to say that Rei isn't hot..

and in response to this Saeko is one of the few people that make sadistic hot and therefore there are no major flaws in saeko

another arguement is too all these people who said "in the manga rei and Takashi have a past meh meh meh" should also have realized that Rei was throwing that past away to be with hisashi and also expects takashi to be like Hisashi which is just plain rude
"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
Jan 4, 2013 4:27 PM

Sep 2012
SAEKO !! *-*

“No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.”

Okabe Rintarou
Feb 19, 2013 8:28 AM

Jul 2010
Juu-chaan said:
SAEKO !! *-*

Yeah, slap that bitch!

Rei doesn't deserve Takashi. She threw away that right of being with him when she chose Hisashi. And she quickly threw herself at him when her boyfriend died. What annoys me most is that she's tries to mold Takashi into another Hisashi. Complaining about Takashi's personality and actions and comparing it to her boyfriend's.

Saeko is much more better of a match for him. They accept each other for who they are.

Miss_Psychedelic said:
Rei! This is not even a question for me!

They have a past together! Rei Is really in love with him, I even believe she did all the Hisashi thing at first to make Takashi jealous and pay more attention to her, but he still didn't gave a fuck and she had to saddle for Hisashi to not hurt his feelings, and at the end got attached to him, but deep inside she still loved Takashi.
That's why at the moment she saw Takashi cares about her she fell in love with him again.

Speculations. Rei broke his heart when she went and dated Hisashi. It took him months to get the courage to finally confessed only to find out that she couldn't wait anymore for him and dated the other guy.

And with the whole issue of Sado sensei. Rei admitted that she wanted to confide to Takashi on the real reason why she had to retake an entire year but chose instead to confide in Hisashi. That was kinda implying she didn't trust him enough. And she had the gall to get angry at him when Takashi went to comfort her in Saya's mansion.
Miss_Psychedelic said:
I like Saeko... well.. kind of.
But this "Instant crush" bullshit is really shallow. I think she only likes him because he is the only hot guy in the group and she is using the fact of being an alpha female to get him. Because you know, she says she likes Takashi for him being a "man" but yet she compliments Kohta about it a lot too. And she sees there is a thing between Takashi and Rei! what kind of woman who respects herself would go for a taken man?! So why wouldn't she go for Kohta if he is much more of a man then Takashi? I'll tell you - he is not hot. =_=
So that bitch is cool and shit, but she seriously needs to back off! ><

Taken? Who says he's a taken man? Takashi didn't confirm that he's with Rei. He's still indecisive if he wants to give it a shot or not. Rei kinda forced the issue on him when she told him that she might die if he falls in love with another girl. I took that as her manipulating his feelings.

Rei is too emotionally unstable. She's not fit to be in any kind of relationship with anyone.
Namikaze_NarutoFeb 19, 2013 8:52 AM

Mar 27, 2013 4:39 PM
Oct 2011
Sorry to burst your bubbles, Rei x Takashi shippers, but the guy never ends up with the childhood friend in animes.
It's anime law.
Then again, there are exceptions, but rarely.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/darkdoll25&sclick=1">
Apr 6, 2013 6:49 PM

Jan 2013
if he is smart he will choose Saeko..
May 13, 2013 12:04 PM
May 2013
guys dont forget the pinky promise.
IF hes gonna take saeko he will die...
so hes going for Rei
and he loves Rei
he gives about her and i know that cuz in episode 1 he wouldnt go to her to take her with him.
he could ask tagasaki too but he didnt.

Jun 17, 2013 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
I like Saeko very much .. She is so awesome so strong and she is a sadist, yeah perfect !But I think Takashi should choose Rei 'cuz he loves her and they are better couple than SaekoxTakashi .. :)
Sep 18, 2013 2:07 AM

Apr 2013
Honestly, fandoms throw around words like "bitch" and stuff to much..... usually these girls just happen to get in the way of those people's favorite pairing....

that being said, why do people try to view these things as black and white?? all humans make mistakes in their lives, and Rei only dated the other dude because Takashi didn't make a single move on her in years. She was basically having to hold onto a promise he made to her years ago when he was a child.....

while I'm not a fan of the MC being the 2nd choice, the heart is very screwed up; besides Takashi waited to long, so I don't think that people should hold it against Rei for trying to move on when the guys she loved since she was a child wasn't doing anything... so if he just asked her out earlier, she'd have been his

When she needed comfort, Takashi wasn't there for her and Hisashi had the perfect chance to attack and claim her cause Takashi left her vulnerable....

So she yells at him for killing her boyfriend in front of her eyes, a boy friend that risked his life for her and suffered for her. of course she'd get pissed and say stuff she didn't mean, but when Takashi was willing to die, she realized what she said and took her words back....

Basically, Hisashi was the real 2nd place, but I'm still mixed about Rei and Takashi though, cause in the end, if he does end up with her, he'd be a second place cause she wouldn't have been with him if Hisashi still lived (though she might also have eventually have broken up with him cause she loved Takashi, but I doubt it cause Takashi would probably have found a girl himself or the distance between Rei and Takashi would eventually grow to far for them to patch it up)

If Takashi would give up his love for Rei because she at one point dated another guy, then he never truly loved her in the first place. But he really seems to like her, cause even after he felt betrayed, he still went out of his way to save her. Takashi's love didn't seem like a cheap love that would stop for a reason like that. If you really love someone, then nothing could stop you from loving them, but it seems that people don't seem to understand that in this society.

He should choose the girl he would stick with for better or for worse, till death parts them.... those words don't mean much to most people but if he sticks with Rei, he could claim that he really loved her, that he kept his promise and that he would be with her till death does them part....

And it wouldn't make sense to question Rei's loyalty when she only got a boyfriend when she was single and had only a promise made by kids. Also, beauty is subjective, so the "who's hotter" argument shouldn't be used, cause Rei and Saeko are both smoki'n hot and who's hotter is based on the individuals opinion....

While Rei dating Hisashi makes me hurt a bit (cause we all want that perfect no problems love, even though it's not realistic), in the end, those 2 seem to really love each other

Besides, if Takashi dated Saeko, then she'd be a 2nd place that Takashi is only dating because Rei got a boyfriend. If that's the case, then Saeko shouldn't date Takashi either.....

While Takashi dating Rei after what she did seems painful, it'd also suck if he was not with her
Jan 18, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2014
Saeko it's the best, she should become Takashi's girlfriend
Takashi X Saeko Forever !
MR_FURUKAWAJan 18, 2014 12:35 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» IF You Had A Weapon~

-Madara- - Aug 8, 2010

37 by Moonthief1412 »»
May 22, 2020 9:20 AM

» 'IF' You Were Bitten~

-Madara- - Jul 13, 2010

35 by JDarkly »»
Mar 3, 2016 6:59 PM

» Member Card (New Templates) [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuaLaurant - Oct 9, 2010

260 by Miiashh »»
Apr 28, 2015 11:15 AM

Poll: » Which ED Did You Like The Most?

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2010

7 by hardrock13 »»
Jul 28, 2013 5:53 AM

Poll: » Your favorite character? ( 1 2 )

Son1x- - Jan 2, 2009

77 by danteinferno111 »»
Jul 27, 2013 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.