Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 20, 2010 4:19 PM

Dec 2009
name: Shizuka
student/teacher: Student
grade: 3rd year of high school ( the last one)
personality/bio: Inteligent and smart, proud, shy (not excesive) and very misterious but also very carying sweet and loyal with her true friends.
likes/dislikes:
Dislikes - disloyalty, injustice, unfaithfuly, maths, exercise and people with superiority complex (lol).
Likes - Having true friends, lolita clothes and school uniforms, psychology, sleep, reading romances.
position: i don't know yet.
crush: no one yet.
rival: no one yet.
looks:

Height - 1m 60cm
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Feb 20, 2010 5:42 PM

Sep 2009
Sakurah-sama said:
name: Shizuka
grade: 3rd year of high school ( the last one) 12
personality/bio: Inteligent and smart, proud, shy (not excesive) and very misterious but also very carying sweet and loyal with her true friends.
likes/dislikes:
Dislikes - disloyalty, injustice, unfaithfuly, maths, exercise and people with superiority complex (lol).
Likes - Having true friends, lolita clothes and school uniforms, psychology, sleep, reading romances.
position: i don't know yet.
crush: no one yet.
rival: no one yet.
looks:

Height - 1m 60cm

~ APPROVED ~
Feb 22, 2010 4:39 AM
Jun 2009
@xTheMentalist Can I be Protagonist's Rival ? =w=
Feb 22, 2010 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
xTheMentalist is gone for 2 days so you have to wait till she get's back, sorry for the inconvenience ^^"
Feb 23, 2010 12:43 PM

Jul 2008
name: Comet Tsuchimiya
grade: 9
personality/bio: Bold, fun-loving, and really good at math and gym. Comet is half Japanese and half English. She lives by herself in a decent-sized house because her parents live in England. She's a bit of a loner because of that. She's reliable in a pinch and always seems to know what to do/say. Comet will almost never refuse when asked for help. She wants to go to law school after she graduates...but she'd make a better teacher due to her ability to explain things. However, she's easily made bored out of her mind and that boredom usually leads to depression. She also has asthma, but that doesn't stop her. She dislikes the help of others and will usually refuse it until she proves herself wrong about it. At her best, she is clever and tactful. At her worst, she's brutal and naive.
likes: Likes sweet candies, rainy days, and curling up with a good book to read.
dislikes: Anything sour/salty, sunny days, people who interrupt/ignore her, and dishonesty.
position: Kendo club member
crush: none yet
rival: none yet
looks:
TamoballFeb 23, 2010 12:57 PM
Feb 23, 2010 12:50 PM

Jul 2009
The position treasurer is already taken, you can see what position of the student council is still open at the ~Clubs/Sports Sign-up~ ^^
Feb 23, 2010 12:58 PM

Jul 2008
~edited~
Feb 23, 2010 1:04 PM

Jul 2009
Sorry, I can't approve you ^^" xTheMentalist has to do it...
And once you're approved you need to tell in the same sports sign up thread you want to be a kendo club member
Feb 23, 2010 1:05 PM

Jul 2008
kk
Feb 23, 2010 6:10 PM

Mar 2009
name: Maya
student/teacher: student
grade: 10
personality/bio: happy on the outside but really dark inside.I feel like you cant do anything and I also feel useless.
likes/dislikes: likes silent high places like the top of a building at night. Dislikes the morning time
position: i don't know yet
looks:

Click Me
Feb 23, 2010 10:13 PM

Sep 2009
damn i thought i did these last night >.>"
gomen gomen *bows*

MissTeela said:
@xTheMentalist Can I be Protagonist's Rival ? =w=

~ APPROVED ~

Zero-Morisane said:
name: Comet Tsuchimiya
personality/bio: Bold, fun-loving, and really good at math and gym. Comet is half Japanese and half English. She lives by herself in a decent-sized house because her parents live in England. She's a bit of a loner because of that. She's reliable in a pinch and always seems to know what to do/say. Comet will almost never refuse when asked for help. She wants to go to law school after she graduates...but she'd make a better teacher due to her ability to explain things. However, she's easily made bored out of her mind and that boredom usually leads to depression. She also has asthma, but that doesn't stop her. She dislikes the help of others and will usually refuse it until she proves herself wrong about it. At her best, she is clever and tactful. At her worst, she's brutal and naive.
likes: Likes sweet candies, rainy days, and curling up with a good book to read.
dislikes: Anything sour/salty, sunny days, people who interrupt/ignore her, and dishonesty.
position: Kendo club member
looks:

~ APPROVED ~

bloodrain said:
name: Maya
personality/bio: happy on the outside but really dark inside.I feel like you cant do anything and I also feel useless.
likes/dislikes: likes silent high places like the top of a building at night. Dislikes the morning time
position: i don't know yet
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Feb 23, 2010 10:47 PM

Sep 2009
5max9 said:
name: Luke
personality/bio: Is a leader and is very kind. He looks out for everyone and considers everyone a friend (even enemies). He takes his grades seriously and helps when people need it
likes/dislikes: Likes many things but mainly his friends, animals and food. He doesnt have many or even any dislike, but probably bullies
position: Male lead (also possibly Student Council President)
crush: Not sure
rival: Not sure (D-V)
looks:
Feb 28, 2010 11:20 AM

Feb 2010
Name: Lillian Yui
Student/Teacher: Student
Grade: 10
Personality/Bio: Lilian is a loud girl, she never thinks about what she's doing or who she bothers. In her eyes if you've done something bad, it should be dealt with. Despite her age she is very naive and still looks rather young in the face for a 15 year old- standing at 5'4.
Her mother and Father went missing on a 'Business trip' 10 years ago, that only her brother knew about- he swore to tell her what happend on her 13th birthday. However when Lilian reached 11, her brother died in a car crash, leaving her wondering about the day her parents went missing. Due to this she was raised with her grandma and moved to this city. Seeing as her grandma is old, their is no work for her to do, so Lilian takes responsibility by being a local girl who delivers packages.
She is some what clumbsy when it comes to realising a situation and often accidentally stirs things up. If you don't like her, she doesn't care and will just leave you be. Not many people like her so she gets frowned apon- even though she is nice. Lilian just speaks her mind.
Likes: To sing and have fun, sitting around bores her. Laughing is what she likes to call a hobby. Taiyaki ♥.
Dislikes: Oranges, the smell and taste makes her feel sick. She hates being manipulated, especially by younger people.
Position: Female antogonist friend.
Crush: No one yet.
Looks:
NumbMar 20, 2010 9:20 AM
You're still the one that I love, the only one I dream of~
Feb 28, 2010 12:15 PM

Jul 2009
You say Lillian at Name: but in the description you say Ayame ^^"
I can't see your pic and you can find the positions in the first post, or make one up yourself ^^
Feb 28, 2010 12:41 PM

Feb 2010
Sorry about that, I changed my name half way, tehe.
You can't see the pic? I can see it fine...o.o
Feb 28, 2010 1:07 PM

Jul 2009
I really can't see it ^^"
Maybe xTheMentalist can... she's the one who needs to approve you so you will hear it as soon as she get's online ^^
Feb 28, 2010 1:13 PM

Feb 2010
Aha, No, I'll change it so people can see it ^^
Feb 28, 2010 1:21 PM

Feb 2010
Numb said:
Aha, No, I'll change it so people can see it ^^

How is this?
Feb 28, 2010 7:30 PM

Sep 2009
Numb said:
Name: Lillian Yui
Grade: 10
Personality/Bio: Lilian is a loud girl, she never thinks about what she's doing or who she bothers. In her eyes if you've done something bad, it should be dealt with. Despite her age she is very naive and still looks rather young in the face for a 15 year old- standing at 5'4.
Her mother and Father went missing on a 'Business trip' 10 years ago, that only her brother knew about- he swore to tell her what happend on her 13th birthday. However when Lilian reached 11, her brother died in a car crash, leaving her wondering about the day her parents went missing. Due to this she was raised with her grandma and moved to this city. Seeing as her grandma is old, their is no work for her to do, so Lilian takes responsibility by being a local girl who delivers packages.
She is some what clumbsy when it comes to realising a situation and often accidentally stirs things up. If you don't like her, she doesn't care and will just leave you be. Not many people like her so she gets frowned apon- even though she is nice. Lilian just speaks her mind.
Likes: To sing and have fun, sitting around bores her. Laughing is what she likes to call a hobby. Taiyaki ♥.
Dislikes: Oranges, the smell and taste makes her feel sick. She hates being manipulated, especially by younger people.
Position: Female antogonist friend.
Crush: I will decide on that later.
Looks:

i see the picture ^^
you`re ~ APPROVED ~
(and thanks for answering my question >.>)
Mar 3, 2010 10:48 PM

May 2009
name: Mei
grade: 11l
personality/bio:Mei is a very caring girl. She is extremely sweet and beautiful. She is a mixture of Japanese and British (Weird combo I know (: ). Mei travels the world through boat and usually does things old school. She is very outgoing but at the same time very reserved. She lives alone in a two bedroom apartment. She loves boys and could be considered boy crazy.
Mei is a very helpful person. But she takes no crap from anybody.
likes/dislikes:
Dislikes - Vegetables, because they are green. And she hates people that talk about others behind their backs.
Likes - The sky, it is her obsession. She loves to swing on swing sets and loyal friends.
position: Antagonist friend.
crush: No one yet.
rival: No one yet.
looks:

BluerubyMar 3, 2010 11:01 PM
Mar 3, 2010 10:53 PM

Jul 2009
I'm letting you know that this pic is already used, and the rade would be 10 if you want the second year...but considering your age you belong in grade 11
Mar 3, 2010 11:01 PM

May 2009
Changed the picture and yeah I gust thought about that sorry ><
Mar 4, 2010 12:50 AM

Sep 2009
Blueruby said:
name: Mei
grade: 11l
personality/bio:Mei is a very caring girl. She is extremely sweet and beautiful. She is a mixture of Japanese and British (Weird combo I know (: ). Mei travels the world through boat and usually does things old school. She is very outgoing but at the same time very reserved. She lives alone in a two bedroom apartment. She loves boys and could be considered boy crazy.
Mei is a very helpful person. But she takes no crap from anybody.
likes/dislikes:
Dislikes - Vegetables, because they are green. And she hates people that talk about others behind their backs.
Likes - The sky, it is her obsession. She loves to swing on swing sets and loyal friends.
position: Antagonist friend.
crush: No one yet.
rival: No one yet.
looks:

~ APPROVED ~ ^^
Mar 7, 2010 9:38 PM

Mar 2010
name: Atagi Hurona
grade: 11
personality/bio: High aggression has lead him to be exspelled from countless schools across the world. Anti-social behavior making it impossible for people to try and help him. Although Atagi believes that he doesn't have a problem, it's the world that has a problem with him.
likes/dislikes: Dislikes people that believe he has a problem and try to help, in other words try to fix something that isn't broken. Likes quite, high windy areas like on top of buildings or mountian areas. The breezing cool air calms him.
position: None.
crush: Impossible to have one.
rival: Hasn't deemed anyone worthy enough to be a rival.
looks:

I wish I could find a better picture.
Mar 9, 2010 2:29 AM

Sep 2009
Shifter-Rage said:
name: Atagi Hurona
personality/bio: High aggression has lead him to be exspelled from countless schools across the world. Anti-social behavior making it impossible for people to try and help him. Although Atagi believes that he doesn't have a problem, it's the world that has a problem with him.
likes/dislikes: Dislikes people that believe he has a problem and try to help, in other words try to fix something that isn't broken. Likes quite, high windy areas like on top of buildings or mountian areas. The breezing cool air calms him.
position: None.
crush: Impossible to have one.
rival: Hasn't deemed anyone worthy enough to be a rival.
looks:

I wish I could find a better picture.

~ APPROVED ~
the picture`s fine :3
xTheMentalistMar 9, 2010 2:33 AM
Mar 9, 2010 10:48 AM

Feb 2010
I've got a crush, check it out!
Mar 12, 2010 6:02 PM

Oct 2009
Name: Sanam (Lover(Eastern Mythology), Sorano (Of The Sky(Japanese)
Grade:10
Personality: Nice, Quiet, Shy, Strong, Smart, Good Cook.
Bio: Lives in a small home with her mother and father. Her big brother leaves the home for hours and hours without a call, constantly worrying her and her parents. Works part time with her father at construction site. Her mom is disabled, so she helps out around the house too. Rarely hangs out with friends and in her free time, she enjoys sitting in her room on the computer watching anime.
Likes: Pocky, Manga, Anime, Music, Photography, Drawing, Writing, Rain, Science
Dislikes: Mean Ppl, Pushy Ppl, Gangs, Bullies, Math, English, Rude Teachers
Position: Random Girl
Crush: None Yet
Rival: None Yet
Looks:
MimicMar 12, 2010 6:11 PM

♥*♡∞:。.。 True Love 。.。:∞♡*♥
Mar 12, 2010 6:06 PM

Sep 2009
NinjaxChick said:
Name: Sanam (Lover(Eastern Mythology), Sorano (Of The Sky(Japanese)
Grade:10
Personality: Nice, Quiet, Shy, Strong, Smart, Good Cook.
Bio: Lives in a small home with her mother and father. Her big brother leaves the home for hours and hours without a call, constantly worrying her and her parents. Works part time with her father at construction site. Her mom is disabled, so she helps out around the house too. Rarely hangs out with friends and in her free time, she enjoys sitting in her room on the computer watching anime.
Likes: Pocky, Manga, Anime, Music, Photography, Drawing, Writing, Rain, Science
Dislikes: Mean Ppl, Pushy Ppl, Gangs, Bullies, Math, English, Rude Teachers
Position: Random Girl
Crush: None Yet
Rival: None Yet
Looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Mar 18, 2010 1:38 PM

Mar 2010
name: Misuzu Shisaway
grade: 12th grade class
personality/bio: Misuzu Was left for dead at the early age of 5 years. Her mother died in child birth and her father left her alone to fend for herself in the world. She doesnt get close to people at all. Misuzu thinks everyone will judge her and cut her down so shes always practically alone. She has no friends and no family to go to. Misuzu has shut herself off from the world and everyone around her so that she won't get attached.
likes/dislikes: dislikes life and her memories especially her father...likes drawing,music,skating,cooking
position: distant/stranger loner girl
crush: no one yet
rival: n/a yet
looks: [ see picture below ]

Mar 18, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2009
XxAoisxXHellxX said:
name: Misuzu Shisaway
grade: 12th grade class
personality/bio: Misuzu Was left for dead at the early age of 5 years. Her mother died in child birth and her father left her alone to fend for herself in the world. She doesnt get close to people at all. Misuzu thinks everyone will judge her and cut her down so shes always practically alone. She has no friends and no family to go to. Misuzu has shut herself off from the world and everyone around her so that she won't get attached.
likes/dislikes: dislikes life and her memories especially her father...likes drawing,music,skating,cooking
position: distant/stranger loner girl
crush: no one yet
rival: n/a yet
looks: [ see picture below ]

~ APPROVED ~
Mar 20, 2010 3:10 AM

Oct 2009
Name : Lelouch Lamperouge
Student/Teacher : student
Grade : 11
personality : his a genius , sometime quiet & sometime friendly ~
bio : he is a mystery person . no one know about his life or past ~
dislikes : His Parent ~
position: Normal Human ~
crush : no one ~
Rival : No one ~
looks:
(melt-chan: I made the link clickable since it wasn't working)
sorry about that .. i can't find a a good pitcure ~
LOL~
melt-chanMar 20, 2010 3:14 AM
Mar 20, 2010 3:33 PM

Feb 2010
Name:Shizuma Avalon
Student/Teacher:Student
Grade:12th
personality/bio: Kind,Lovin,Caring,Happy N Sad sorta,She Protects People From Bullies. She's Quiet And Mysterious
like:like alot of things
dislikes:violence.
position:i dont no? :P
crush:none
rival:none
looks:

♥ღ Love ღ Shizuma Avalon ღ Love ღ♥
Mar 20, 2010 8:19 PM

Sep 2009
thunderknight50 said:
Name : Lelouch Lamperouge
Student/Teacher : student
Grade : 11
personality : his a genius , sometime quiet & sometime friendly ~
bio : he is a mystery person . no one know about his life or past ~
dislikes : His Parent ~
position: Normal Human ~
crush : no one ~
Rival : No one ~
looks:
(melt-chan: I made the link clickable since it wasn't working)
sorry about that .. i can't find a a good pitcure ~
LOL~

~ uhm , the picture is still not working ^^"

SetsunaXIII said:
Name:Shizuma Avalon
Student/Teacher:Student
Grade:12th
personality/bio: Kind,Lovin,Caring,Happy N Sad sorta,She Protects People From Bullies. She's Quiet And Mysterious
like:like alot of things
dislikes:violence.
position:i dont no? :P
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Mar 21, 2010 11:51 PM

Oct 2009
name: Shin Shutomiya
grade: 10th
personality/bio: A cold, Smart and a loner type of guy. He just like reading and chilling around. He is living in a large mansion. Hates his parents. He likes to eat sweets... Favorite to eat is chocolate. He always eat one everyday..
likes: Likes chocolates and anything sweet and Music&Japanese Food, reading... and sports
Hates: Everyone who pity him.
position: a classmate
crush: None
rival:None
looks:
about me

Mar 22, 2010 12:08 AM

Sep 2009
Mika001 said:
name: Shin Shutomiya
grade: 10th
personality/bio: A cold, Smart and a loner type of guy. He just like reading and chilling around. He is living in a large mansion. Hates his parents. He likes to eat sweets... Favorite to eat is chocolate. He always eat one everyday..
likes: Likes chocolates and anything sweet and Music&Japanese Food, reading... and sports
Hates: Everyone who pity him.
position: a classmate
crush: None
rival:None
looks:

~ APPROVED ~ ^^
Mar 25, 2010 10:30 PM

Sep 2009
i like to create :D

name: Yuu
grade: 8th
personality/bio: he looks sort a psycho and a delinquent, that's why people keep themselves away from him but actually, he just want to express his feeling. because of that, he try to show his kindness at school.
living inside an apartment next to school, have hobby of counting, habits of hearing music, sleeps, and laugh maniacally. of course having good grades is his ability. not to mention having strong physical strenght
dislikes: people hating him
position: just another person
crush: doesn't likes having one
rival: anyone who hates him (not vice versa)
looks:
Mar 25, 2010 11:03 PM
Dec 2009
name: Tatsuya Miu
personality/bio: Was a delinquent in middle and elementary school. Changed after transfer to start fresh. Has trouble with temper, patience, being honest and liking herself. Lives at a martial arts dojo with her grandparents. Tends to make very low grades. She always seems to get roped into doing stuff, especially for the student council. Though secretly she likes helping, she will never admit this.
hates: veggies, when people call her 'loli', or 'flat chest', schoolwork.
Position: not yet determined. Maybe dog of the student council.
crush: ill put this in later.
rival: none

looks:
haninozukahinakoMar 26, 2010 12:04 AM
Mar 25, 2010 11:55 PM

Sep 2009
another_railgun said:
i like to create :D

name: Yuu
grade: 8th 10th
personality/bio: he looks sort a psycho and a delinquent, that's why people keep themselves away from him but actually, he just want to express his feeling. because of that, he try to show his kindness at school.
living inside an apartment next to school, have hobby of counting, habits of hearing music, sleeps, and laugh maniacally. of course having good grades is his ability. not to mention having strong physical strenght
dislikes: people hating him
position: just another person
crush: doesn't likes having one
rival: anyone who hates him (not vice versa)
looks:

~ APPROVED ~

haninozukahinako said:
name: Tatsuya Miu
grade: 9 10
personality/bio: Was a delinquent in middle and elementary school. Changed after transfer to start fresh. Has trouble with temper, patience, being honest and liking herself. Lives at a martial arts dojo with her grandparents. Tends to make very low grades. She always seems to get roped into doing stuff, especially for the student council. Though secretly she likes helping, she will never admit this.
hates: veggies, when people call her 'loli', or 'flat chest', schoolwork.
Position: not yet determined. Maybe dog of the student council.
crush: ill put this in later.

looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Mar 27, 2010 3:15 AM

Apr 2009
I changed my picture, it's the same girl, just more modern. <3
Apr 7, 2010 7:08 PM

Dec 2009
name:Yuki Chaiki
grade: 8th
personality/bio: Yuki is seems shy and keeps to herself, but really can be very out going. She reads a lot, mostly fantasy but some sci-fi. She is very smart, bu does not aways get A's because she doesn't always do her homework. She lives with her mom, who is divorced, and her sister in a smll one-story house. Her mom is in school trying to earn enough money for them to what they want, tough nesessities are not an issue. She has a dog named Chase who is a siberian husky. She cares about some things a lot yet is not overly senstive.
likes/dislikes: She loves reading, choclate, fantasy. Hates grownups who look down on kids and expect respect just "becuase".
position: n/a
crush: none (yet)
looks:
Apr 7, 2010 7:27 PM

Sep 2009
YukiChaiki said:
name:Yuki Chaiki
grade: 8th 9th
personality/bio: Yuki is seems shy and keeps to herself, but really can be very out going. She reads a lot, mostly fantasy but some sci-fi. She is very smart, bu does not aways get A's because she doesn't always do her homework. She lives with her mom, who is divorced, and her sister in a smll one-story house. Her mom is in school trying to earn enough money for them to what they want, tough nesessities are not an issue. She has a dog named Chase who is a siberian husky. She cares about some things a lot yet is not overly senstive.
likes/dislikes: She loves reading, choclate, fantasy. Hates grownups who look down on kids and expect respect just "becuase".
crush: none (yet)
looks:

eto , that`s a guy in your picture >w<
xTheMentalistApr 7, 2010 7:34 PM
Apr 7, 2010 7:32 PM

Sep 2009
well you`re ~ APPROVED ~ anyway :3
May 2, 2010 1:20 PM

Mar 2008
name: Maya Lockhart
student/teacher:student
grade: (please base it on your character's age): 11th ( i guess)
personality/bio: very active and she has a hard personality and will say all she thinks without hesitating, you´ll see the rest for yourself,

likes/dislikes:
Likes: animals, music and all kind of sports (specially karate and kendo), cute things, video games and lasagna! guitar and piano player

hats: narcissists, people who think women are weaker than man, play boys

crush: unknown
looks:
AaYaMay 2, 2010 1:25 PM

May 2, 2010 9:27 PM

Sep 2009
AaYa said:
name: Maya Lockhart
grade: (please base it on your character's age): 11th ( i guess)
personality/bio: very active and she has a hard personality and will say all she thinks without hesitating, you´ll see the rest for yourself,

likes/dislikes:
Likes: animals, music and all kind of sports (specially karate and kendo), cute things, video games and lasagna! guitar and piano player

hats: narcissists, people who think women are weaker than man, play boys

crush: unknown
looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Jul 5, 2010 4:45 AM
Oct 2007
Name: Tsukishima Ayane
Student/teacher: Student
Grade: 11
Personality/bio: A quiet and unassuming character, she currently lives with her father and three older siblings after her mother disappeared when she was young. Shy and lonely, has trouble talking to guys and has never gotten round to confessing. Was bullied during her childhood so has trouble making friends.
Likes/dislikes: Likes drawing, reading, baseball. Dislikes bullying, being super social
Position: None
Crush: None yet - I'll have to think about this
Rival: None yet
Looks:
Silence prevails
Jul 5, 2010 4:00 PM

Sep 2009
7nmelz said:
Name: Tsukishima Ayane
Student/teacher: Student
Grade: 11
Personality/bio: A quiet and unassuming character, she currently lives with her father and three older siblings after her mother disappeared when she was young. Shy and lonely, has trouble talking to guys and has never gotten round to confessing. Was bullied during her childhood so has trouble making friends.
Likes/dislikes: Likes drawing, reading, baseball. Dislikes bullying, being super social
Position: None
Crush: None yet - I'll have to think about this
Rival: None yet
Looks:

~ APPROVED ~
Oct 17, 2010 7:43 AM
Jun 2010
name:sakura luun
personality/bio:is very shy dosent like to go outside verymuch always inside if you want to find her she loves books peace and quite she loves piano to
dislikes:loudness,arguments,annoying people
position: ???
looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20piano/roby_041/anime/girl.jpg?o=4#!oZZ13QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage%2Fanime%20girl%20piano%2Filovederekandsydney%2FHazel.jpg%3Fo%3D13
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Infirmary ( 1 2 )

xTheMentalist - Feb 7, 2010

58 by AngelHana »»
Dec 15, 2010 10:37 AM

Sticky: » ~Clubs/Sports Sign-up~ ( 1 2 )

xTheMentalist - Feb 13, 2010

67 by mewrenee45 »»
Oct 17, 2010 8:04 AM

Sticky: » ~Class Distribution~ ( 1 2 )

melt-chan - Feb 13, 2010

62 by 7nmelz »»
Jul 5, 2010 9:04 PM

» Cafe~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

387 by removed-user »»
Jul 5, 2010 12:06 PM

» The Beach~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

379 by kaiziru »»
Jun 4, 2010 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.