Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 1:22 PM
Jun 2021
I see a lot of hate in the responses too. A lot of the time people hate on something just because they see them enjoy it or simply because it’s not THIER favorite so “it can’t be good”. We all know Naruto is a good anime if it’s this popular. People talk about it all the time, if it weren’t good it wouldn’t have haters trying to prove it’s bad. People just are contrarians and hate on popular things. If you enjoy it, it is peak. Again, people will hate on something if you love it and maybe it’s envy or just to have a false sense of superiority. They also compare it to something they like but what people don’t understand is comparing things id a bad habit. “Which is better?” How about “both are good.” Back when i was a lot younger, when anime wasn’t popular, anime fans were happy just to find other anime fans.
Aug 4, 6:09 PM
Jul 2024
Theanimeman9 said:
b2crashy78 said:

Who tf still says normie in the big 2024??😭😭

what else would you call someone who says Naruto is a masterpiece?

Someone who has the right to their own opinion probably
Aug 4, 8:21 PM
Jun 2024
SimplyBrazen said:
Bro called Naruto a masterpiece😭

csm fan can't blame
Aug 5, 7:51 AM
Aug 2024
removed-user said:
man how do you guys cope with people hating on this masterpiece??? like every where i go, i see people hating on this peak for no reason!! i, myself is a narutard and my blood boils when i see people hating on my fav anime!! but don't have any ways to cope with it :(

can you guys please share some tips and tricks on how to cope from people like this? will appreciate it

well i dont know why people hate on it but i can see why u dont like it. there's alot of filler, bad pacing, predictable story, some bad plot twists, bad female cast and some plot holes. So yh i get why people dont like it
Aug 5, 8:57 AM
Sep 2021
imagine calling Naruto a masterpiece 🙏😭 and you just admitted being a narutard that's crazy 😭
Aug 7, 10:00 PM
Oct 2021
removed-user said:
man how do you guys cope with people hating on this masterpiece??? like every where i go, i see people hating on this peak for no reason!! i, myself is a narutard and my blood boils when i see people hating on my fav anime!! but don't have any ways to cope with it :(

can you guys please share some tips and tricks on how to cope from people like this? will appreciate it

I mean Anime/Manga is art and art is all subjective. What some people love or considers a masterpiece won't be liked by everyone and vice versa. Just remember that it is all someone's opinion there is no right or wrong. I personally love Naruto well Shippuden and think it is best of the big 3. I thought Bleach was average the OG version not The Thousand Year Blood Arc which I liked and I hated One Piece. Those things are just my opinion and feelings on the Big 3 it isn't a right or wrong thing and some people agree with me some people don't that is life and all things. Just ignore them and continue living your life and loving Naruto.
Aug 9, 9:03 PM
Aug 2023
you should just grow up like there are going to be times when people aren't going to have the same opinion as you
Aug 10, 8:43 AM
May 2021
1)SUPREME indifference🗿,they don't exist

2)If they can be polite,so ask them if they at least watch/read Naruto or just follow the group.If no try to sell them the piece.

3)TALK no Jutsu if they watch/read it seriously and hate it(but even I can't understand someone doesn't like Naruto,I can at least accept it,but HATE is a big word that I never can even imaginate for NARUTO😆) to try to change their vision.
Aug 13, 6:06 PM
Sep 2022
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are still my favorites. I even liked the Naruto movies. I still have a crush on Hinata also. I see my self as Naruto sometimes, even as a Conservative, when people try to get me down I hit them with truths where it hurts. You can do it, be strong, Believe It!
Aug 14, 10:21 AM
Sep 2023
removed-user said:

I honestly stopped caring...everyone has different likes regarding anime, so I am in no place to judge as well as they are in no place to hate on animes I like. It's just a matter of respect.
Aug 16, 6:53 AM
Jul 2024
i just tend to avoid talking about naruto to those people, they saw a trend, they accepted it as their own opinion, what can i say to such independent thinkers?
respect to all those who dont like it beacuse of their actual thoughts and personal reasons
Aug 17, 10:09 PM

Mar 2015
removed-user said:

Luckily I don’t run into any fools that would have such a terrible take. This show is one of the greatest of all time and that’s an absolute fact. No opinion that would state otherwise would ever change my outlook on what this show has done for me and many others. I wish I had the time to read and watch it all over again.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tidus - Jan 22, 2009

56 by natsuyah »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 456 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

39 by Narapana »»
Yesterday, 4:11 PM

» When did you finish watching Shippuden? ( 1 2 3 )

SupremeGod - Jul 16

148 by JohnnyDarko »»
Aug 17, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 194 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Koko-Bear - Jan 13, 2011

80 by NowThatsEpic »»
Aug 15, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Mar 1, 2007

57 by Mr_Moose_Knuckle »»
Aug 15, 1:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.