Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 12, 3:24 PM
Apr 2021
Wow...
This anime wasn't that great to begin with, for someone who is supposed to be all powerful he sure got his ass kicked constantly by any non-mook enemy.

As for the ridiculous "love spell" so it's basically a deus ex machina that allows the pink haired witch to do absolutely anything the story calls for at any given time (power of "suggestion" my ass!).

So we have a main MC that is supposed to be oh so powerful, but gets his ass beat by any non-mook that makes an appearance and through his goody two-shoes pink haired witch friend he then powers up to do whatever the situation calls for at any given time...

I wanted to like this, but man it was really bad.
Jul 12, 3:38 PM
Oct 2022
i don't know why everyone hate this anime, I quite like the characters and story. it's a little unique and different from other animes and I enjoyed watching it and hoped for a second season. I don't think there's any need to hate the MCs that much, they haven't even done anything bad to deserve that hate.
Jul 12, 3:50 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to SakuraCosmos
i don't know why everyone hate this anime, I quite like the characters and story. it's a little unique and different from other animes and I enjoyed watching it and hoped for a second season. I don't think there's any need to hate the MCs that much, they haven't even done anything bad to deserve that hate.
@SakuraCosmos

Honestly the pink haired witch annoys me because I hate everything about her archetype (goody two shoes, ignorant, only looks at the positive, unrealistic worldview, always the damsel in distress, etc...

The VERY last episode it sounds like she might become a better character, but up until that point she is just annoying.

The MC is your standard edge lord MC, except he isn't actually very powerful at all unless he is buffed by her ridiculous deus ex machina "love magic."
Every single mook he fights kicks his ass until she buffs him or disrupts the enemy.
I don't mind weak MCs, but I do mind if they are narratively supposed to be insanely strong, but the actual plot proves otherwise every single fight.

The "love magic" is the WORST part of the entire anime, it's literally can be used to do absolutely ANYTHING the story calls for at any given time.
Jul 12, 4:00 PM
Oct 2022
Dustin1280 said:
@SakuraCosmos

Honestly the pink haired witch annoys me because I hate everything about her archetype (goody two shoes, ignorant, only looks at the positive, unrealistic worldview, always the damsel in distress, etc...

The VERY last episode it sounds like she might become a better character, but up until that point she is just annoying.

The MC is your standard edge lord MC, except he isn't actually very powerful at all unless he is buffed by her ridiculous deus ex machina "love magic."
Every single mook he fights kicks his ass until she buffs him or disrupts the enemy.
I don't mind weak MCs, but I do mind if they are narratively supposed to be insanely strong, but the actual plot proves otherwise every single fight.

The "love magic" is the WORST part of the entire anime, it's literally can be used to do absolutely ANYTHING the story calls for at any given time.

yes i can agree that pink hair witch, her personality is a little annoying for being such a goody two shoes and too much positive for everyone literally and not hating anything, these things annoy me and as for the Mc, yes they just made him very weak and get beaten up by every single enemy he faced even though they first show him as a very powerful Mc....

As for the love magic part, I don't really mind it that much and that love magic is the main part of story so there's nothing can be done about that...
Jul 12, 7:07 PM
Mar 2019
I thought this anime was really good hoping for a second season
Jul 13, 12:31 AM
Sep 2021
1) the love spell isn't a dues ex machina, we literally see it being used before, we just don't know how much exactly it does

2) " the MC isn't OP and actually gets his ass beaten up so this anime sucks "

lol people unironically want plot armor MCs now ? people don't want stakes now ? lol
Jul 13, 12:51 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
1) the love spell isn't a dues ex machina, we literally see it being used before, we just don't know how much exactly it does

2) " the MC isn't OP and actually gets his ass beaten up so this anime sucks "

lol people unironically want plot armor MCs now ? people don't want stakes now ? lol
@Saimatsu_Fan @Saimatsu_Fan
It absolutely IS a deus ex machina, it can do ANYTHING the story calls for at any given time because "power of suggestion"... It healed all injuries, super powered his entire body, made fire appear out of nowhere, etc...
Please explain how it cannot?

2. No you clearly didn't read what I said, let me repeat the important bit:
Dustin1280Jul 13, 1:02 PM
Jul 13, 9:05 PM
Sep 2021
Dustin1280 said:
It absolutely IS a deus ex machina, it can do ANYTHING the story calls for at any given time because "power of suggestion"... It healed all injuries, super powered his entire body, made fire appear out of nowhere, etc...

1) that's not what dues ex machina is

2) even then characters are allowed to struggle lol
Jul 14, 7:40 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
Dustin1280 said:

1) that's not what dues ex machina is

2) even then characters are allowed to struggle lol
@Saimatsu_Fan
You are incorrect yet again but that is fine, your first post was substance-less anyway, any further conversation will be with you will be the same.
Dustin1280Jul 14, 11:19 AM
Jul 14, 7:52 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to SakuraCosmos
@SakuraCosmos
you want to know why?
because the whole anime makes no sense, think about it ...

First of all: the male lead
gives you 10 years for plotting the revenge and all you can do is just summon a golem and demolish the entire city and kill ppl to just to satisfy your rage and then your head gets chopped.
as for the female lead, naively is one thing, but I will not say she is dumb or stupid, she is fucking retarded, a typical idiot rotten girl that wanted a happy life with her own handsome prince or im gonna have to say "moral faggot"

Secondly: without the witches, that MC is for sure dead and guess what, he brings the entire human to massacre the entire witches after they just saved his life and when he has the chance to resurrect his teacher, he refuses it, yeah, he may have right reason to do that but ungrateful kill those who save him and in the end when witches are all dead, he play that shitty moral again when he say sorry and try to take pity on them, what kind of hypocrisy is this?
the human may be the one that delivers the action but he is the reason.

and the female lead, you see, she gets blown half of her body by human, she gets resurrected and when ...
her best friend died (sacrificed her own life) to save her again?
guess what: she shakes hands with the enemy and wants to be friends with them and blabs shit about living in peace ...
I meant WTF ???
the author took this retard level to the next level, an expert retard level or even master retard level for sure.

Third: about the female lead behavior, some dumb-fuck idiot with a horny mind says she is cute, she is waifu material, but does that behavior: cute, naive ...
does that actually fit the theme of this show?
Im not gonna say she is annoying, but Im gonna have to say: she is fucking ridiculous.

so in the end: my personal thought for this show, it's just bullshit, bad writing and bad execution, misogyny blatantly, and only masochism with gore fetish or idiots that could enjoy this show.
Jul 14, 8:24 PM
Sep 2021
Dustin1280 said:
@Saimatsu_Fan
You are incorrect yet again but that is fine, your first post was substance-less anyway, any further conversation will be with you will be the same.

whatever helps you sleep at night buddy
Jul 14, 8:26 PM
Sep 2021
DX_impulse said:
@SakuraCosmos
you want to know why?

gives you 10 years for plotting the revenge and all you can do is just summon a golem and demolish the entire city and kill ppl to just to satisfy your rage and then your head gets chopped.
as for the female lead, naively is one thing, but I will not say she is dumb or stupid, she is fucking retarded, a typical idiot rotten girl that wanted a happy life with her own handsome prince or im gonna have to say "moral faggot"

Secondly: without the witches, that MC is for sure dead and guess what, he brings the entire human to massacre the entire witches after they just saved his life and when he has the chance to resurrect his teacher, he refuses it, yeah, he may have right reason to do that but ungrateful kill those who save him and in the end when witches are all dead, he play that shitty moral again when he say sorry and try to take pity on them, what kind of hypocrisy is this?

and the female lead, you see, she gets blown half of her body by human, she gets resurrected and when ...
guess what: she shakes hands with the enemy and wants to be friends with them and blabs shit about living in peace ...
I meant WTF ???
the author took this retard level to the next level, an expert retard level or even master retard level for sure.

Third: about the female lead behavior, some dumb-fuck idiot with a horny mind says she is cute, she is waifu material, but does that behavior: cute, naive ...
Im not gonna say she is annoying, but Im gonna have to say: she is fucking ridiculous.

so in the end: my personal thought for this show, it's just bullshit, bad writing and bad execution, misogyny blatantly, and only masochism with gore fetish or idiots that could enjoy this show.

guy who keeps using slurs accuses a show of being misogynistic and has extremely dumb critcisms
Jul 14, 8:33 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
DX_impulse said:
@SakuraCosmos
you want to know why?

I meant WTF ???

guy who keeps using slurs accuses a show of being misogynistic and has extremely dumb critcisms
@Saimatsu_Fan
if you can come at me without any reason to prove me wrong then you are even more dumb.
Jul 14, 8:41 PM
Sep 2021
DX_impulse said:
@Saimatsu_Fan
if you can come at me without any reason to prove me wrong then you are even more dumb.

your entire argument is 80% complaining about a female character and 20% saying dumb stuff about the story, while going on a tangent using slurs like a 14 yrs old
Jul 14, 8:47 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
DX_impulse said:
@Saimatsu_Fan

your entire argument is 80% complaining about a female character and 20% saying dumb stuff about the story, while going on a tangent using slurs like a 14 yrs old
@Saimatsu_Fan
so just dull talking and cannot prove me wrong, right?
Im not even sure what kind of shit are you?
edgy boy, masochism, or another r-slur fanboy?
Jul 14, 8:49 PM
Sep 2021
DX_impulse said:
@Saimatsu_Fan

you didn't provide any arguments for people to prove you wrong, you were literally just talking like a 14 yrs old losing a match online
Jul 14, 9:00 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
DX_impulse said:
@Saimatsu_Fan

you didn't provide any arguments for people to prove you wrong, you were literally just talking like a 14 yrs old losing a match online
@Saimatsu_Fan
yeah!
still cannot prove me wrong, only personal attack.
I gotta say: that is very, very ... poor excuse.
bruhh!
just call me hater, im fine with it, there is nothing wrong with bashing this show but I bashed it with my logic.
if you cannot prove my critique wrong then just answer my Q, "what kind of shit are you?"
Jul 14, 9:06 PM
Sep 2021
DX_impulse said:
@Saimatsu_Fan
yeah!
bruhh!
just call me hater, im fine with it, there is nothing wrong with bashing this show but I bashed it with my logic.
if you cannot prove my critique wrong then just answer my Q, "what kind of shit are you?"

logic : continuesly using slurs, having a tangent like a 14 yrs old, and insulting people instead of providing an actual arguments

" what kind of shit are you " wow, keep proving my point
Jul 14, 9:16 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
DX_impulse said:
@Saimatsu_Fan
yeah!
bruhh!

logic : continuesly using slurs, having a tangent like a 14 yrs old, and insulting people instead of providing an actual arguments

" what kind of shit are you " wow, keep proving my point
@Saimatsu_Fan
oh!
sorry for not using any phrase of understatement to critique your favor show or your waifu but pls!
come to me with some logic, talking like a dumb r-slur fanboy with a masochism fetish wont help you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

96 by RioAl »»
Jun 26, 9:19 PM

» what problem with adonis?

isolated-otaku - Nov 4, 2023

36 by Memore »»
Jun 14, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

81 by nick_el_son »»
Jun 4, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

105 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 7, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

59 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 6, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.