New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 7, 2021 10:08 PM
Jan 2021
haayloft said:
abnormalguy4347 said:
YOASOBI is great too

they're really new, i actually don't know them but i'm going to listen to their music!
You really should theyre great, their best song is monster from beastars season 2
Apr 8, 2021 2:58 AM
Feb 2012
hello~ I prefer reading mangas over watching animes, although recently I've been reading light novels more. Currently, I'm reading the light novel for That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime. Also, I go through different moods; for months at a time, where either I'm into anime/manga, gaming, or watching kdramas, feel free to talk to me about anything tho. >.<
Apr 8, 2021 4:58 AM

Feb 2021
netsalento said:
hello~ I prefer reading mangas over watching animes, although recently I've been reading light novels more. Currently, I'm reading the light novel for That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime. Also, I go through different moods; for months at a time, where either I'm into anime/manga, gaming, or watching kdramas, feel free to talk to me about anything tho. >.<

My sister is trying to make me watch abyss on netflix and do you know if it’s good or not?
Apr 8, 2021 7:10 AM
Aug 2020
Hi I'm Chris I like anime, video games, and music. I have pretty normie taste in anime so please roast my garbage taste or upgrade it by giving me recommendations.
Apr 8, 2021 4:34 PM
Feb 2012
My sister is trying to make me watch abyss on netflix and do you know if it’s good or not?[/quote]
WacoTaco said:
netsalento said:

My sister is trying to make me watch abyss on netflix and do you know if it’s good or not?

I liked it! It has a pretty cool story too, and even though there's some chemistry between the main characters, the whole show isn't about their romance. I would give it a try, you're not gonna lose anything by watching it, and even if it's just the first episode it'll probably make your sister happy. ^.^
Apr 8, 2021 5:07 PM

Feb 2021
netsalento said:
WacoTaco said:
netsalento said:

I liked it! It has a pretty cool story too, and even though there's some chemistry between the main characters, the whole show isn't about their romance. I would give it a try, you're not gonna lose anything by watching it, and even if it's just the first episode it'll probably make your sister happy. ^.^[/quote]
I actually watched the first episode months ago but I always forgot about watching it. I might watch it one day then thanks
Apr 9, 2021 4:52 AM
Mar 2021
I guess im next. I realy like this club man-its chill...as expected haha. Im from Slovenia and just love anime, the limitless creativity it has, the unique humor and animation. Suprisingly im not a big fan of slice of life and am a fan of the trash it self-isekai, not withouth any shame. I think i have a prety basic taste which you can see in my list, but i have some dark horses in there like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and such...i am a sucker for them overpowered characters. Im realy excited to be involved in some discutions, since i dont have many friends who watch anime.
Thank you for having me.
Apr 9, 2021 5:33 AM
Mar 2021
hi my name is maut and i am from india someone wanna be my friend i'm male and 17 years old
Apr 9, 2021 6:36 AM
Oct 2020
well i like to draw, watch anime, and i wish to visit japan someday:)
I used to watch shounen majorly but recently i've started slice of life..
Apr 9, 2021 7:28 AM

Dec 2020
hii, you can call me sue. I started watching anime five years ago but I was pretty selective, basically I wasn’t that much of a regular watcher lol. A few months ago though, I’ve started really getting into it ;) so far I love psychological, drama, action, and horror genres. I also like to draw ^^ i hope i can be friends with y’all hahaha I believe I’m pretty chill
Apr 9, 2021 11:59 AM
Jan 2021
my name is Kim I'm half Japanese and half Filipino basically I'm Asian lmao. I'm maybe half Japanese but i grew up in the Philippines which is a pain, I started anime since I was 12 but I'm not really into it then but time change I'm glad I'm into it now, this is so cringey lmao anyways chille *-*
krillchanApr 9, 2021 12:03 PM
Apr 9, 2021 3:12 PM
Feb 2021
I am just average teen from Ethiopia. I am into anime, manga, gaming and programming
Apr 9, 2021 4:50 PM
May 2020
i could solved a rubik's cube under a minute. sometimes. I also have a love for physical exercise or fitness
Apr 9, 2021 7:02 PM
May 2020
Kimmoychan said:
my name is Kim I'm half Japanese and half Filipino basically I'm Asian lmao. I'm maybe half Japanese but i grew up in the Philippines which is a pain, I started anime since I was 12 but I'm not really into it then but time change I'm glad I'm into it now, this is so cringey lmao anyways chille *-*
well what do you know i’m Asian too. small world ay?
Apr 9, 2021 7:42 PM

Feb 2021
thereminisCe_5 said:
Kimmoychan said:

Me too haha. I’m even half Japanese
Apr 10, 2021 3:39 AM
Aug 2019
Wassup Im a 20 year old who got into Anime when i was 11 but didn't know what it was. Quick story my friends and I had nothing to do during recess so my friend decided to play Dragon Ball Z i didn't know how but we just started playing around throwing kicks and punches and i was given the character Piccolo (ironically i'm black and tall). Ever since then DBZ has been my gateway to the enormous categories of anime and it has been an a Amazing Journey so far.
Apr 10, 2021 1:23 PM
May 2020
WacoTaco said:
thereminisCe_5 said:

Me too haha. I’m even half Japanese
Weeb 100000000000
Apr 12, 2021 9:40 AM
Mar 2021
WacoTaco said:
My real name is Tommy I’m half Japanese and half American and my first language is Japanese so fun fact I watch anime without sub or dub. My favorite anime’s are code geass, hxh, and detective Conan

You are one of the rare people who has detective conan as one of their fav animes. I have watched detective conan since I was 5 year old (in dub) but then i grew older and started watching it in sub. It is still one of my top 5 favorite animes no doubt. It is nice to see that other people actually love conan too. That anime especially not enough people talk about it.
Apr 12, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
Hi my name is Anna, I am 17. I live in Sweden. My first language is obv not english but through watching anime I have developed and improved my english skills and not from school. School taught me nothing. Anime taught me everything, hahahaha.
I dance ballet and play volleyball.
My favorite subjects at school are Math and chemistry and german (I take german as a third language). I hate hate hate physics.
Apr 12, 2021 10:18 AM
Feb 2021
kawaii-chan03 said:
Hi my name is Anna, I am 17. I live in Sweden. My first language is obv not english but through watching anime I have developed and improved my english skills and not from school. School taught me nothing. Anime taught me everything, hahahaha.
I dance ballet and play volleyball.
My favorite subjects at school are Math and chemistry and german (I take german as a third language). I hate hate hate physics.

yooooooooooo i take Deutsch too!

wie bist du?
Apr 12, 2021 2:00 PM

Feb 2021
kawaii-chan03 said:
WacoTaco said:
My real name is Tommy I’m half Japanese and half American and my first language is Japanese so fun fact I watch anime without sub or dub. My favorite anime’s are code geass, hxh, and detective Conan

You are one of the rare people who has detective conan as one of their fav animes. I have watched detective conan since I was 5 year old (in dub) but then i grew older and started watching it in sub. It is still one of my top 5 favorite animes no doubt. It is nice to see that other people actually love conan too. That anime especially not enough people talk about it.

I’m gonna add you as friend since you said that. You’re a g
Apr 12, 2021 2:09 PM
May 2020
I am interested in anime.... i can have some very hot takes but overall im a pretty normal anime watcher
Apr 12, 2021 7:28 PM
Jan 2021
Hey mortals what's up!! ..
Likes:- Star wars, marvel, anime (mostly of genre romance, comedy, slice of life, action, fantasy, adventure etc etc ,,)
Exp in anime:- started watching during Dec 2020
I have atleast watched +100 animes
Manga: Not much but i can read
Where i'm from : India
Apr 13, 2021 6:33 PM
Feb 2021
Hi my name is Luis i like anime and i wanna make friends
Apr 14, 2021 4:17 AM
Jan 2021
konnichiwa!!^_^

I'm awkward and weird, always at home, I don't like horror/thriller. I don't have an interest in girls but it doesn't mean i hate them or i don't like them. I have a lot of girl friends actually like 3 of them (not girlfriend).

What an awkward introduction ._.
Apr 14, 2021 5:05 AM
Nov 2020
akihir06 said:
konnichiwa!!^_^

I'm awkward and weird, always at home, I don't like horror/thriller. I don't have an interest in girls but it doesn't mean i hate them or i don't like them. I have a lot of girl friends actually like 3 of them (not girlfriend).

XD wassup
Apr 14, 2021 12:58 PM

Feb 2021
akihir06 said:
konnichiwa!!^_^

Dude I’m awkward and cringy but I have 0 friends that are girls. So yeah I’m jealous
Apr 14, 2021 1:12 PM
Nov 2020
WacoTaco said:
akihir06 said:
konnichiwa!!^_^

Dude I’m awkward and cringy but I have 0 friends that are girls. So yeah I’m jealous

you guys are getting friends?!
EDIT: I'm talking abt friends ik physically and while it might be true I don't have friends like that I did b4 pandemic... but then pandemic came in like "allow me to introduce myself" and since I couldn't see them they forgot abt me (except 1)
L_YofreApr 14, 2021 1:16 PM
Apr 15, 2021 5:22 AM
Jan 2021
I LOVE ANIME! im an athlete and a bad ass
Apr 15, 2021 6:31 AM
Dec 2020
hi my name is Shane I'm 21. Im a big manga fan and usually if I like a manga enough I'll watch the anime. I'm also really big on movies and comic books as well
Apr 15, 2021 6:37 AM
Feb 2021
Lillawry said:

athlete in what?
Apr 15, 2021 6:38 AM

Feb 2021
BTEXX said:
Lillawry said:

athlete in what?

I see ur online what's up
Apr 15, 2021 6:46 AM
Feb 2021
WacoTaco said:
BTEXX said:

athlete in what?

I see ur online what's up

sci class
Apr 15, 2021 6:47 AM

Feb 2021
I'm in study hall and have no hw so I'm bored
Apr 15, 2021 6:55 AM
Aug 2020
i hit babies
Apr 15, 2021 7:24 AM
Nov 2020
BoobyPhysics said:
i hit babies

you're going to Brazil
Apr 15, 2021 7:26 AM
Aug 2020
foolish mortal, i am brazil
Apr 15, 2021 7:39 AM
Nov 2020
BoobyPhysics said:
foolish mortal, i am brazil

Apr 15, 2021 7:40 AM
Aug 2020
bow for me foolish mortal
Apr 18, 2021 7:32 AM
Sep 2020
Hi, I love anime. And Minecraft.
The anime Im watching now are Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Apr 18, 2021 11:12 AM
Feb 2021
about myself.....no siblings....medical student.......Asian.....my fav anime is demon slayer.......gracias
Apr 18, 2021 12:09 PM
Aug 2020
YOOOOOOOO MY TURN
im really cool and have lots of girlfriends
and i like programming and music and drawing
and women
Apr 18, 2021 12:31 PM

Feb 2021
Hey does anyone live in Hawaii here? I’m probably gonna move there soon so somebody’s gotta tell me what there is in Hawaii?
Apr 19, 2021 7:58 AM
Nov 2020
Hello!! My name is catarina, but i am usually called by cat >w<
Im 21, from portugal; used to apreciate reading, but tbh, life made me enjoy more the animated things, so nowadays i'm more an anime fan than mangá reader

I like to hear music, watch anime, nekoos and to stay home!!
My fav genders are like like romance, comedy, action, fantasy ... basically, a cute couple and adventures out there!

Im into psicology, i pretend to keep studying it, but above that i like to hear peps out and just be there to them. Same way i wish i could be heard and have someone to be there mutually for me ...

SO, i joined this club in hopes i can make new friends :D

Apr 19, 2021 12:15 PM
Apr 2021
I like Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba. My favorite Demon Slayer is Zenitsu Agatsuma. I'm a weeb. I love the videogame franchise Kingdom Hearts! My favorite videogame character is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles.
Apr 19, 2021 12:50 PM
Apr 2020
at first sorry for my english sometimes but... um I'm from Poland I looove cats and what can I say hmm I like anime ofc I draw from time to time I think that I can't live without music aand that's all I think I'm kinda boring person so soryy guys..:(
Apr 19, 2021 1:57 PM

Feb 2021
DzeYuga said:
I like Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba. My favorite Demon Slayer is Zenitsu Agatsuma. I'm a weeb. I love the videogame franchise Kingdom Hearts! My favorite videogame character is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles.

I love shulk too. I have a friend who mains him in smash bros and that’s why I like him
Apr 19, 2021 2:09 PM
Apr 2021
WacoTaco said:
DzeYuga said:

I love shulk too. I have a friend who mains him in smash bros and that’s why I like him

I main him too!
Apr 19, 2021 3:32 PM
Oct 2020
i'm Canadian, been watching anime for like a decade. my fav characters include: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, Glenn Radars, Misaka Mikoto, Satou Kazuma. currently watching most of the airing anime, and currently reading A Certain Magical Index, Akashic Records, and Classroom of the Elite. i enjoy talking with other people about anime, manga, and Light novels in general too. Fav anisong artists are: LiSA, Eir Aoi, Konomi Suzuki, and ZAQ

DISCLAIMER: anything i say about BnP, RoH or any other messed up shitz is entirely for the purpose of joking (messed up joking at that) and may not be used against me in a court of law. i hope.
HamzO66Apr 19, 2021 3:49 PM
Apr 19, 2021 3:45 PM
Feb 2021
TensaZenitsu said:
i'm Canadian, been watching anime for like a decade. my fav characters include: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, Glenn Radars, Misaka Mikoto, Satou Kazuma. currently watching most of the airing anime, and currently reading A Certain Magical Index, Akashic Records, and Classroom of the Elite. i enjoy talking with other people about anime, manga, and Light novels in general too. Fav anisong artists are: LiSA, Eir Aoi, Konomi Suzuki, and ZAQ

You forgot to mention ur addiction to boku no pico and yarichin b*tch club. Your welcome; for reminding you

edit: welcome to the CHILL LEAGUE
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» One Piece

removed-user - Mar 28, 2021

17 by moldycheeseweeb »»
May 29, 2023 6:22 PM

» Recommended anime

BTEXX - Mar 15, 2021

35 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
May 29, 2022 4:29 AM

» Your top 5 anime ( 1 2 3 )

BTEXX - Apr 2, 2021

113 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:57 AM

» Monogatari Series

WacoTaco - Apr 3, 2021

44 by WacoTaco »»
Oct 2, 2021 1:10 AM

» The Promised Neverland

BTEXX - Mar 1, 2021

34 by Calebperez »»
Sep 17, 2021 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.