Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2021 11:43 AM

Jul 2020
I've been loving Gintama. Jujutsu Kaisen has been pretty entertaining.
Apr 2, 2021 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Does Fate/zero count as a shonen? I dont think it does but I do love beastars and it is a shonen though it doesn't go in any of the categories u listed.

Also I love JJK as well.
Apr 2, 2021 11:44 AM

Sep 2020
PirateHasan said:
mramirezh said:
Ashita no Joe, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Jojo's are my currently favourites. I can add One Piece but only until Marineford

I haven't watched Ashita no Joe. You must have read/watched Ippo too?
I've watched Hajimme no Ippo, but it's not as good as Ashita no Joe
Apr 2, 2021 11:45 AM

Jan 2017
Mirabem said:
My ideal one can be described in two words: Dragon Ball.

My taste in general depends on the execution. For example, I'm not a fan of the two you mentioned as dark and gritty, but it doesn't mean I dislike that kind precisely because I love Death Note and Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan, both truly dark and gritty in my opinion.

Also looking forward the current Shaman King (2021) as it's one of my favorite Shounen manga. I'd say it's filled with adventure and heavily character-driven, which allows fights and conflicts to be meaningful.

Dragon Ball has been an inspiration and will continue to be one for generations to come.
Depending upon the popularity of Shaman King (2021), there might be a possibility for reboots like Yu Yu Hakusho and Kenshin. I definitely want to see those in modern animation.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Apr 2, 2021 11:46 AM

Jan 2017
mramirezh said:
PirateHasan said:

I haven't watched Ashita no Joe. You must have read/watched Ippo too?
I've watched Hajimme no Ippo, but it's not as good as Ashita no Joe

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely watch Ashita no Joe now.
Apr 2, 2021 11:47 AM

Sep 2020
My all time favorite is One Piece, it's actually really hard to find ones that could capture the same feeling I had while watching it.
Apr 2, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2017
notsoirishmonk said:
Does Fate/zero count as a shonen? I dont think it does but I do love beastars and it is a shonen though it doesn't go in any of the categories u listed.

Also I love JJK as well.

Beastars is shonen. It's mostly drama, I think.
Yeah, Fate isn't shonen.
Apr 2, 2021 11:50 AM

May 2019
PirateHasan said:
Amoh25 said:
All of them tbh. I'm just another Shonen fanboy I guess. Among the ones that you've mentioned, the only shows that I'm not a fan of are Toriko, Dr. Stone and TPN season 2 (season 1 was amazing tho).

I'm not sure if you know, but the Manga of TPN is great, you should be reading that. Lots of content from the manga has been skipped for Season 2, that's why you'll be seeing tons of negative reviews for TPN s2.
Ok, but I've seen people say that the manga is great up until a certain point and then even that begins to suck after a hundred chapters or so.
Tbh, I dunno when or if I'll ever read the manga. Anime is my medium of choice. But maybe I'll check it out some day idk.
Gintoki and Sugita's birthdays are 1 day apart.
Apr 2, 2021 11:51 AM

Jan 2017
AwokenStroken said:
My all time favorite is One Piece, it's actually really hard to find ones that could capture the same feeling I had while watching it.
AwokenStroken said:

Nothing can ever beat One Piece, I'm a die hard One Piece fanboi.
You could say that my shonen saga of life started with HxH, Naruto, Bleach, Reborn, Toriko and will someday end with One Piece.
Apr 2, 2021 11:53 AM

Nov 2019
Now to me no shounen shit can be compared to Aria, except for those legendary ones.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 2017
Ingenate said:
I've been loving Gintama. Jujutsu Kaisen has been pretty entertaining.

Nothing beats Gintama in comedy.
JJK is visually stunning, Mappa studio went over the house in animating Jujutsu Kaisen.
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Recently I've been into darker Shounens like JJK and KnY because I think that is the trend as far as WSJ is concerned along with anime adaptations of Chainsaw Man and Spy X Family. Light-Heart Shounens don't really do it for me anymore since I simply out grown them and I find most of them boring. I like Sci-Fi Shounens like Dr. Stone and I still watch battle shounens like My Hero Academia.

I guess my ideal shounen would be something Dark and Battle oriented like Bleach.
Apr 2, 2021 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah I see what you're saying. You should try Ashita no Joe, It's on my top 10, only if you can handle old quality shows tho.
Apr 2, 2021 11:55 AM

Jan 2017
SgtBaitMan said:
Now to me no shounen shit can be compared to Aria, except for those legendary ones.

I haven't seen it.
The synopsis of Aria looks interesting.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Apr 2, 2021 11:59 AM

Oct 2019
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's the anime that has refined my taste the most. 2nd favorite is attack on titan, 3rd mob psycho 100.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2021 12:01 PM

Aug 2015
Good thread OP. You got me thinking about it and I noticed as I've gotten older that I prefer more darker Shonen series. I've watched a lot of Shonen series through my time and I can say without a doubt that JJK and KNY are my current favorites and it's not close
Apr 2, 2021 12:04 PM

Jan 2017
AddaeAkono said:
Recently I've been into darker Shounens like JJK and KnY because I think that is the trend as far as WSJ is concerned along with anime adaptations of Chainsaw Man and Spy X Family. Light-Heart Shounens don't really do it for me anymore since I simply out grown them and I find most of them boring. I like Sci-Fi Shounens like Dr. Stone and I still watch battle shounens like My Hero Academia.

I guess my ideal shounen would be something Dark and Battle oriented like Bleach.

The recent new series coming out from WSJ have been on a darker side. I wonder how WSJ is fine with the violence in the new ones, not that I'm complaining though as I am enjoying a change of tone from light ones to dark.
It's what they call 'a change in times'!
Apr 2, 2021 12:05 PM

Feb 2021
Adventure over all. Magi, One Piece, HxH.
Apr 2, 2021 12:06 PM

Feb 2015
damn, imagine having shounen taste. Like, arent most/all of them pretty much the same? It's like you have isekai taste.... Dude.... They're at the fucking same....
Apr 2, 2021 12:06 PM

Feb 2020
I like most shonen. most of my favorite are shonen too. Whatever looks good to me I like it.

Though i don't get how u classify them as such. Most series are mixed of many genre according to me. Eg - one piece is a adventure at the same time its also a battle centered shonen too or Dragon ball is battle centered at the same time its light hearted too. Plus the "dark and gritty" or "light hearted" is weird to be considered as a type/ genre or whatever eg - Naruto was gets very darker and gritty with passing seasons. So I don't really get the type of classification u are aiming at.

I have actually seen some other guy doing similar kind of weird classification for senien in a discussion. Then some other person inspired by it again doing a weird classification thread for shojo too. No hard feeling, but those kind of classification don't make sense to me tbh.

If I simply choose based on genre without repeating series then. (all of them are 8-10 for me)
Action - Dragon ball,
adventure - one piece, hxh or fairy tail
slice of life - silver spoon
Comedy - Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
Sports - hinomaru sumo, baby steps or Hikaru no Go
cooking - food wars or Chūka Ichiban!
supernatural - ushio no tora or The Ancient Magus' Bride
Romance - inuyasha
fantasy - magi
Dark fantasy - demon slayer
Drama - beastars
military - full metal alchemist
psychological - Future Diary or Kakegurui
scifi - Astra Lost in Space or The Promised Neverland
School - Baku no hero academia or assasination classroom
post apocalypse - Dr stone or Seraph of the End
mystery - detective conan
there are many more....
If this is what u are asking, then this is it I guess.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 2, 2021 12:09 PM

Jan 2017
Craftys_List said:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's the anime that has refined my taste the most. 2nd favorite is attack on titan, 3rd mob psycho 100.

JoJo is a generational hit, it's strategy of changing itself according to the tastes of that particular period is the reason behind its success. Each part has been uniquely satisfying. The memes are also something else.
I'm not sure whether Mob Psycho 100 is classified as shonen or not but AoT isn't shonen though.
Apr 2, 2021 12:10 PM

Nov 2019
PirateHasan said:

I haven't seen it.
The synopsis of Aria looks interesting.
Thanks for the recommendation.

You should also read Aqua for further details.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 2, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2017
NearTheRiver said:
Good thread OP. You got me thinking about it and I noticed as I've gotten older that I prefer more darker Shonen series. I've watched a lot of Shonen series through my time and I can say without a doubt that JJK and KNY are my current favorites and it's not close

Thank you!
The formula of dark and gritty is working pretty well for shonen these days. And I even think it's nice for the authors to have a bit of freedom depicting violence in their series. I think the standard of how violent a shonen can be has been changing nowadays.
Apr 2, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
Saint Seiya is the perfect one for me.

Yu-Gi-Oh is a close second.
Apr 2, 2021 12:16 PM

Feb 2020
_Ako_ said:
damn, imagine having shounen taste. Like, arent most/all of them pretty much the same? It's like you have isekai taste.... Dude.... They're at the fucking same....

no offence, but if all shonen are same then as generalization follows all other demographic genre are same. Even ur favorite light novel adaptations are also same too. Every genre has common troupes that doesn't mean they are all same.

how much similarity do u consider Naruto has with beastars or fullmetal alchemist have with Astra lost in space or detective conen with demon slayer???

it's all in ur head

BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 2, 2021 12:19 PM

Oct 2019
[quote=PirateHasan message=62601842]
Craftys_List said:

I'm not sure whether Mob Psycho 100 is classified as shonen or not but AoT isn't shonen though.

Mob Psycho 100 won the 62nd Shougakukan Manga Award in the shounen category.
source: https://myanimelist.net/manga/60783/Mob_Psycho_100
I guess this is enough to classify it as shonen

Also AoT is in bessatsu shonen magazine so I think it can be classified as shonen. it feels like seinen to me though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2021 12:20 PM

Jan 2017
_Ako_ said:

I do get what you are saying but Isekai MCs are already battle ready once they get transported in their respective world, while the shonen protagonist usually dedicate their entire lives in training to stand somewhere (even through the power of friendship lol).
Shonen protagonists have more heart and determination than the Isekai protagonists.
Some isekais also depict extreme violence above shonen standards.
That's why they are different.
Apr 2, 2021 12:21 PM

Feb 2015
Adampk said:
_Ako_ said:

no offence, but if all shonen are same then as generalization follows all other demographic genre are same. Even ur favorite light novel adaptations are also same too. Every genre has common troupes that doesn't mean they are all same.

how much similarity do u consider Naruto has with beastars or fullmetal alchemist have with Astra lost in space or detective conen with demon slayer???

it's all in ur head

since when did I reject the notion that LNs are not the same? Have you seen the beta JP fuckbois in these fucking WNs/LNs? God riddance it's incel tilting.

PirateHasan said:
_Ako_ said:

I do get what you are saying but Isekai MCs are already battle ready once they get transported in their respective world, while the shonen protagonist usually dedicate their entire lives in training to stand somewhere (even through the power of friendship lol).
Shonen protagonists have more heart and determination than the Isekai protagonists.

How can you weigh a character's determination when one pride on plot armour on top of plot armour on top of plot armour to a character that pride itself on being a degenerate beta MC transported to world of his fantasies?.... Not trying to be rude but shounen lack the the fundamental aspect that makes a good story... good and that's the pattern of expanded on this so-called "milking the series to its fullest"

I dont hate shounen.... I just hate how I need to watch or see 100 chapter when I can just read Overlord and the arc of 1/2 vol is pretty much the 2000 chapter of a battle shounen.... I dunno... I just dont have the brain capabilities to allow myself to sit in this grueling grind of this so-called HYPE HYPE Overarching PLOT for the MC to get gud. I just want.

Does that mean I like self-insert MC? No..... I'm getting more and more into slow life WNs and I did binge like 30 CN josei/romance WNs and I'm already fangirling for my CEO daddy to fuck my boipucci but well...

I guess we have to start somewhere.... and umm the easiest accessible demographic is shounen... I guess...
_Ako_Apr 2, 2021 12:29 PM
Apr 2, 2021 12:23 PM

Jan 2017
Jbril said:
Saint Seiya is the perfect one for me.

Yu-Gi-Oh is a close second.

Those are a some great ones you mentioned, I did like Duel Masters over Yu-Gi-Oh (not the anime) because of the amazing card designs and were much easy to play.
Apr 2, 2021 12:25 PM

Jan 2017
[quote=Craftys_List message=62601953]
PirateHasan said:
Craftys_List said:

Mob Psycho 100 won the 62nd Shougakukan Manga Award in the shounen category.
source: https://myanimelist.net/manga/60783/Mob_Psycho_100
I guess this is enough to classify it as shonen

Also AoT is in bessatsu shonen magazine so I think it can be classified as shonen. it feels like seinen to me though.

Thank you for the clarification, One-sensei makes over the top stories.
Apr 2, 2021 12:26 PM

Aug 2017
Mine would be the dark and gritty for current shonen taste.

Apr 2, 2021 12:36 PM

Jan 2017
Adampk said:
I like most shonen. most of my favorite are shonen too. Whatever looks good to me I like it.

Though i don't get how u classify them as such. Most series are mixed of many genre according to me. Eg - one piece is a adventure at the same time its also a battle centered shonen too or Dragon ball is battle centered at the same time its light hearted too. Plus the "dark and gritty" or "light hearted" is weird to be considered as a type/ genre or whatever eg - Naruto was gets very darker and gritty with passing seasons. So I don't really get the type of classification u are aiming at.

I have actually seen some other guy doing similar kind of weird classification for senien in a discussion. Then some other person inspired by it again doing a weird classification thread for shojo too. No hard feeling, but those kind of classification don't make sense to me tbh.

If I simply choose based on genre without repeating series then. (all of them are 8-10 for me)
Action - Dragon ball,
adventure - one piece, hxh or fairy tail
slice of life - silver spoon
Comedy - Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
Sports - hinomaru sumo, baby steps or Hikaru no Go
cooking - food wars or Chūka Ichiban!
supernatural - ushio no tora or The Ancient Magus' Bride
Romance - inuyasha
fantasy - magi
Dark fantasy - demon slayer
Drama - beastars
military - full metal alchemist
psychological - Future Diary or Kakegurui
scifi - Astra Lost in Space or The Promised Neverland
School - Baku no hero academia or assasination classroom
post apocalypse - Dr stone or Seraph of the End
mystery - detective conan
there are many more....
If this is what u are asking, then this is it I guess.

The theme of the story at the beginning of serialization depicts how the tone of the series is going to be. You pick Death Note, JJK, KNY etc; these ones have been darker and grittier from the beginning itself and by the end of their serialization, they will become much darker than how they were originally were.
You mentioned Naruto, yeah it becomes darker because of the how the character matures and along with him, us, readers have also matured, after all it has been running for a long time. The jokes you make when you are a 10 year old boy doesn't seem funny when you are at the age of 25.
The dark vs. light classification was stated because of this reason only. It would be awfully weird for Light Yagami picking his nose and at the same time, it would be weird seeing 11 year old Naruto killing a rogue Ninja.
Apr 2, 2021 12:40 PM

Jan 2017
_Ako_ said:
Adampk said:

it's all in ur head

since when did I reject the notion that LNs are not the same? Have you seen the beta JP fuckbois in these fucking WNs/LNs? God riddance it's incel tilting.

PirateHasan said:

How can you weigh a character's determination when one pride on plot armour on top of plot armour on top of plot armour to a character that pride itself on being a degenerate beta MC transported to world of his fantasies?.... Not trying to be rude but shounen lack the the fundamental aspect that makes a good story... good and that's the pattern of expanded on this so-called "milking the series to its fullest"

I dont hate shounen.... I just hate how I need to watch or see 100 chapter when I can just read Overlord and the arc of 1/2 vol is pretty much the 2000 chapter of a battle shounen.... I dunno... I just dont have the brain capabilities to allow myself to sit in this grueling grind of this so-called HYPE HYPE Overarching PLOT for the MC to get gud. I just want.

Does that mean I like self-insert MC? No..... I'm getting more and more into slow life WNs and I did binge like 30 CN josei/romance WNs and I'm already fangirling for my CEO daddy to fuck my boipucci but well...

I guess we have to start somewhere.... and umm the easiest accessible demographic is shounen... I guess...

Wow, that's in interesting rant.
To each to their own tastes I guess.
I do like isekais, my all time favorite is Mushoku Tensei and I prefer it over many of the ongoing popular ones. It slowly will take some time for me to remove shonen from my bloodstream someday.
Apr 2, 2021 12:57 PM

Jan 2017
Xsadersadd said:
My current favourite is oddly enough Blue Lock, I didn't think I would like it this much when I started it.

I haven't heard about this one, it seems like a sports shonen.
Will definitely try out this one, thanks for the recommendation.
Apr 2, 2021 12:57 PM

Feb 2020
PirateHasan said:

The theme of the story at the beginning of serialization depicts how the tone of the series is going to be. You pick Death Note, JJK, KNY etc; these ones have been darker and grittier from the beginning itself and by the end of their serialization, they will become much darker than how they were originally were.
You mentioned Naruto, yeah it becomes darker because of the how the character matures and along with him, us, readers have also matured, after all it has been running for a long time. The jokes you make when you are a 10 year old boy doesn't seem funny when you are at the age of 25.
The dark vs. light classification was stated because of this reason only. It would be awfully weird for Light Yagami picking his nose and at the same time, it would be weird seeing 11 year old Naruto killing a rogue Ninja.

No really, thriller and dark fantasy generally have a dark tone. I think u are mistaking it with that. jjk characters acts childish in spite of having a dark tone, there is nothing weird with it. little Goku killed grandpa gohan and red rebel army in spite of being not being dark and gretty show. i didn't find anything weird.
BIO

Apr 2, 2021 1:09 PM

Sep 2015
I don't have a specific one, I can like any of those types.
Apr 2, 2021 1:15 PM

Jan 2017

I haven't mentioned anything about dark fantasy, there are hardly any shonens with that tag.
JJK characters are childish, but do remember that

You did talk about Naruto though, Dragon Ball in our country was aired censored so I can't say much about it that despite the fact the deaths were depicted in a wacky, humorous way and lacked any emotional depth to the characters dying.
Wasn't Grandpa Gohans death off-screened?
Apr 2, 2021 1:18 PM

Jan 2017
Jeff_Caesar said:
All the above :D I love a nice shonen just to put on while I eat, like I'm watching cartoons back in the day

I especially love the quirky over the top & just absurd funny ones - One Piece, Jojo, Kill la Kill, Dr. Stone

Those are some interesting picks, do give Gintama a try.
It's equally quirky and hilarious like the ones you mentioned about.
Apr 2, 2021 1:19 PM

Jan 2017
Geel said:

Nice, I tend to stay away from the romantic and sport shonens.
Apr 2, 2021 1:21 PM

Sep 2015
PirateHasan said:
Geel said:

I love sport shounens, romance ones tend to be hit or miss for me though.
Apr 2, 2021 1:28 PM

Jan 2017
Geel said:
PirateHasan said:

I love sport shounens, romance ones tend to be hit or miss for me though.

Romance in shonens just drag out too much, I never understood why shonen series are bothered with adding a romantic tale in their story, it kinda gets annoying. I dropped Nanatsu no Taizai for this reason only, it had great plot and characters but romance was forced and unnerving for me.
Apr 2, 2021 1:32 PM

Feb 2020
PirateHasan said:

I haven't mentioned anything about dark fantasy, there are hardly any shonens with that tag.
JJK characters are childish, but do remember that

You did talk about Naruto though, Dragon Ball in our country was aired censored so I can't say much about it that despite the fact the deaths were depicted in a wacky, humorous way and lacked any emotional depth to the characters dying.
Wasn't Grandpa Gohans death off-screened?

Demon slayer , jjk are both dark fantasy. there are many other shonen with that that tag eg blue exorcist, akame ga kill, AOT etc. So yeah there are many

As for jjk spoiler that what I am saying its dark fantasy that's why it has a dark tone even if characters can be childish. As for Dragon ball z is a comedy that's why it has a light tone. (yeah grandpa gohans death was off screen, but there are many on screen death too like captain yellow, Staff Officer Black. yeah they were not gruesome death as jjk, but it a comedy series so...)
BIO

Apr 2, 2021 1:33 PM
Feb 2017
Because of Attack on Titan and Re:Zero I appreciate drama much more than before. In fact. when you really think about it, shonen fights can sometimes be pretty annoying because some of them are 1) uninteresting to watch 2) don't really add to the plot 3) are just spectacles

Demon Slayer was an offender of this, but it had the slight advantage of looking nice. But random monster battles or just fights in general can be a drag if they don't feel consequential/have some emotional weight behind it. Attack on Titan doesn't have the most high speed flashy fights, but I can feel how much the fights matter when they (rarely) occur
It's Aiko!!!!
Apr 2, 2021 1:34 PM
Jan 2021
Top 3 Shonen for me
Yu-Yu Hakusho
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
and My Hero Academia
Apr 2, 2021 1:35 PM
Feb 2017
PirateHasan said:

Romance in shonens just drag out too much, I never understood why shonen series are bothered with adding a romantic tale in their story, it kinda gets annoying. I dropped Nanatsu no Taizai for this reason only, it had great plot and characters but romance was forced and unnerving for me.

Literally me. I dropped it early S2 because in the space of like, 2 episodes, the plot was being driven by romance between like, five different characters
It's Aiko!!!!
Apr 2, 2021 1:35 PM
May 2019
I love action animes and my favorite shounens are Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, FMAB, Aot, Bleach, Inuyasha, JJK, I don't like sports genre but I loved Haikyuu also love Death Note, Saiki K
Apr 2, 2021 1:41 PM
Jul 2017
The top three shounen that I like are Black Clover, Haikyuu, and Jujutsu Kaisen, so for me, it would be a mix really
Apr 2, 2021 1:45 PM

Jan 2020
These types of shounen? No type, everytype equally , it depends of whether the anime nail it or not. For example TPN season 1 was amazing. But the second season was you know what.
But if i had to say a type then it would be a type that the characters use their brain in fights, Like HxH and JoJo, TPN and Death note are also amazing in that way
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Apr 2, 2021 1:48 PM

Jan 2017
MinorTatu said:
Because of Attack on Titan and Re:Zero I appreciate drama much more than before. In fact. when you really think about it, shonen fights can sometimes be pretty annoying because some of them are 1) uninteresting to watch 2) don't really add to the plot 3) are just spectacles

Demon Slayer was an offender of this, but it had the slight advantage of looking nice. But random monster battles or just fights in general can be a drag if they don't feel consequential/have some emotional weight behind it. Attack on Titan doesn't have the most high speed flashy fights, but I can feel how much the fights matter when they (rarely) occur

The symbolic meaning of these character/monster/villain battles in a shonen series depicts how the main character evolves in the course of fight. Some might find it boring but people like us actually like watching the heat and intensity of these character driven battles.
I get your reason of liking Re: Zero and AoT, they have deeper and mature meanings to their themes and storylines instead of flashy battles.
Apr 2, 2021 1:50 PM

Jan 2017
Adster123 said:
The top three shounen that I like are Black Clover, Haikyuu, and Jujutsu Kaisen, so for me, it would be a mix really

All three you mentioned are totally different from each other.
Yeah, it definitely is a mix ;)
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Name 1 or 2 or 3 Males Characters in anime you've seen that had the pecs or abs?

RedTea33 - 1 hour ago

2 by Serafos »»
36 seconds ago

» Can you suggest some anime that would be great to watch with a girl-friend

Gashadokur0 - Today

38 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
57 seconds ago

» Who is your Favorite Waifu in Pokémon?

Jackof-allspades - Yesterday

47 by Jackof-allspades »»
2 minutes ago

» Why Ecchi is good for the anime industry

GoatPieceLuffy - 3 minutes ago

0 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
3 minutes ago

» Do all anime studios have a “trash” anime?

Tabbs919 - 6 hours ago

12 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.