Mar 18, 2021 11:42 AM
Feb 2021
anyone else?
Mar 18, 2021 6:29 PM
Feb 2021
cmon we need more peeps!
Mar 22, 2021 7:15 AM
Mar 2021
Personally, I am both an Anime watcher and Manga reader. I don't read much manga but what have read consists of The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan. and My Hero Academia. I'm also a gamer. I like to game.
Mar 23, 2021 11:10 AM
Feb 2021
come on new peeps!
Mar 23, 2021 11:29 AM
Aug 2020
i am senegalese so my first language is french. i like watching anime and reading books and manga. my favourite anime are death parade and orange. i rarely watch anime that is currently airing. i usually start watching them when they finish airing because i just can't with cliffhangers. so i'm gonna start jujutsu kaisen soon.
Mar 23, 2021 11:34 AM
Mar 2020
am_i_an_0taku said:
i am senegalese so my first language is french. i like watching anime and reading books and manga. my favourite anime are death parade and orange. i rarely watch anime that is currently airing. i usually start watching them when they finish airing because i just can't with cliffhangers. so i'm gonna start jujutsu kaisen soon.

Moi aussi ma première langue c'est le français (je suis Québécois)! Je comprends ton point avec les animes qui diffusent à chaque semaine, moi aussi j'ai l'horreur d'attendre, surtout quand c'est une émission que j'aime.
Mar 23, 2021 11:38 AM
Aug 2020
A-ManVilla said:
am_i_an_0taku said:

Moi aussi ma première langue c'est le français (je suis Québécois)! Je comprends ton point avec les animes qui diffusent à chaque semaine, moi aussi j'ai l'horreur d'attendre, surtout quand c'est une émission que j'aime.

ouais plein de gens a l'école ne me comprennent pas ils sont entrain de regarder snk et jujutsu kaisen pendant que je suis entrain d'attendre qu'ils finissent de diffuser!
Mar 23, 2021 11:39 AM
Feb 2021
am_i_an_0taku said:
A-ManVilla said:

ouais plein de gens a l'école ne me comprennent pas ils sont entrain de regarder snk et jujutsu kaisen pendant que je suis entrain d'attendre qu'ils finissent de diffuser!

lol
Mar 23, 2021 12:00 PM
Mar 2020
BTEXX said:
am_i_an_0taku said:

lol

If ever you take french at school you know where to find me if you need help lol
Mar 23, 2021 7:17 PM
Jul 2018
Hey! My name is Richard and im from Brazil (sorry for any grammar erros, my english is not perfect yet).

Didn't watch or read many series, but I always liked anime, loved to watch them at Toonami when I was a kid. My favorite anime is Sangatsu no Lion and my favorite manga is Vinland Saga.

Nice to meet you all =)
Mar 23, 2021 9:25 PM

Feb 2021
gaczefed said:
Hey! My name is Richard and im from Brazil (sorry for any grammar erros, my english is not perfect yet).

Didn't watch or read many series, but I always liked anime, loved to watch them at Toonami when I was a kid. My favorite anime is Sangatsu no Lion and my favorite manga is Vinland Saga.

Nice to meet you all =)

Is the vinland saga manga better than anime?
Mar 23, 2021 10:18 PM
May 2020
hi, my name is kerry. i am vietnamese and i like anime/manga and hip hop. appreciate it if you guys could give me more manga and music recommendation :)
Mar 24, 2021 6:11 AM
Feb 2021
Napalmese said:
hi, my name is kerry. i am vietnamese and i like anime/manga and hip hop. appreciate it if you guys could give me more manga and music recommendation :)

for manga i recommend dr stone and the promised neverland their animes are pretty good and im sure the manga is better!
Mar 24, 2021 6:12 AM
Feb 2021
A-ManVilla said:
BTEXX said:

lol

If ever you take french at school you know where to find me if you need help lol

sorry im taking german already XD
Mar 24, 2021 9:53 AM
Mar 2020
hi I'm chickpea! I like drawing - been getting into fanart recently, writing and (ofc) watching anime! I hope to make some new friends in this club :)
I'm also pretty into music, so if you ever need music recs, come to me lol

if anyone has recs for either stressful (like Kakegurui) or depressing (like Erased) anime, please message me~
Mar 24, 2021 10:18 AM
Feb 2021
itschickpea said:
hi I'm chickpea! I like drawing - been getting into fanart recently, writing and (ofc) watching anime! I hope to make some new friends in this club :)
I'm also pretty into music, so if you ever need music recs, come to me lol

if anyone has recs for either stressful (like Kakegurui) or depressing (like Erased) anime, please message me~

i accepted your friend request!
Mar 24, 2021 10:56 AM
Feb 2021
nerdgirl42 said:
@BTEXX
If you go to a club, like Animanga Card Empire (ACE), they have people who make cards and if you are a member, you can request the cards. Once you have them, you have to host them in an image storage site (like imgur) and you can display them in your profile, use them in forum posts...stuff like that.

Here is one I got from Evil Club:

how did you put the image in the message? i cant find out how sadly...
Mar 24, 2021 5:02 PM

Sep 2020
@BTEXX
When you are typing in a message you just have to put in the image code. I have an imgur account and it will convert the image to BBCode for me, so I can just copy and paste, so an image code looks like this:

[*img]https://i.imgur.com/SIaFI7f.jpg[/img]

But if you take the asterisk (*) out, it will look like this:

So it goes [*img]link[/img]. I like using imgur because it makes things easier.

I recommend Shishio's Custom Lists & Profiles Club for tutorials on how to use BBCode and lots of other things too. Shishio-kun has a load of excellent information in that club.

Here's an image for you:

And a direct link to it on my imgur files:
https://i.imgur.com/DQ65wRb.jpg
nerdgirl42Mar 24, 2021 5:52 PM
Mar 25, 2021 6:34 AM
Feb 2021
nerdgirl42 said:
@BTEXX
When you are typing in a message you just have to put in the image code. I have an imgur account and it will convert the image to BBCode for me, so I can just copy and paste, so an image code looks like this:

[*img]https://i.imgur.com/SIaFI7f.jpg[/img]

But if you take the asterisk (*) out, it will look like this:

So it goes [*img]link[/img]. I like using imgur because it makes things easier.

I recommend Shishio's Custom Lists & Profiles Club for tutorials on how to use BBCode and lots of other things too. Shishio-kun has a load of excellent information in that club.

Here's an image for you:

And a direct link to it on my imgur files:
https://i.imgur.com/DQ65wRb.jpg

thanks!
Mar 25, 2021 4:35 PM

Sep 2020
@BTEXX
You're welcome :D
Mar 27, 2021 10:31 AM
Feb 2021
anyone else?
Mar 27, 2021 11:09 AM
Aug 2020
WacoTaco said:
My real name is Tommy I’m half Japanese and half American and my first language is Japanese so fun fact I watch anime without sub or dub. My favorite anime’s are code geass, hxh, and detective Conan
when people fight about sub or dub
This guy: Pathetic
Mar 27, 2021 11:18 AM

Feb 2021
Nakuis said:
WacoTaco said:
My real name is Tommy I’m half Japanese and half American and my first language is Japanese so fun fact I watch anime without sub or dub. My favorite anime’s are code geass, hxh, and detective Conan

lol My sister always teases @BTEXX because he watches anime in dub and she thinks sub is superior because of the voice acting
Mar 27, 2021 11:19 AM
Feb 2021
WacoTaco said:
Nakuis said:

lol My sister always teases @BTEXX because he watches anime in dub and she thinks sub is superior because of the voice acting

OMG I KNOW AND IM LIKE ME NO SPEAK ANIME SUB BRUUUUUUUUUUH LET ME BE! (but whatevs...)
Mar 27, 2021 11:22 AM

Feb 2021
BTEXX said:
WacoTaco said:

OMG I KNOW AND IM LIKE ME NO SPEAK ANIME SUB BRUUUUUUUUUUH LET ME BE! (but whatevs...)

I respect you watch dub. I really don’t care as long as you enjoy dub
Mar 27, 2021 11:24 AM
Feb 2021
WacoTaco said:
BTEXX said:

I respect you watch dub. I really don’t care as long as you enjoy dub

Thanks my guy! :)
Mar 27, 2021 1:26 PM
Apr 2020
Hello! I'm an avid anime watcher and I really enjoy listening to JPop [Influenced by watching anime lol]. I also am a trained singer so I like to have solo anisong karaoke sessions for fun! [I don't speak Japanese tho] ;)
Mar 27, 2021 6:26 PM
Feb 2021
Midorichandesu said:
Hello! I'm an avid anime watcher and I really enjoy listening to JPop [Influenced by watching anime lol]. I also am a trained singer so I like to have solo anisong karaoke sessions for fun! [I don't speak Japanese tho] ;)

Noice!
Mar 27, 2021 7:47 PM

Feb 2021
Midorichandesu said:

Tell me some jpop songs or artists you like. I like Jpop as well so I want to know some good songs
Mar 27, 2021 8:14 PM
May 2020
I'm 15 and a male. My personality type is ISTJ. I like watching shows and youtube and play video games. I'm a homebody person
Mar 27, 2021 9:47 PM
Apr 2020
WacoTaco said:
Midorichandesu said:

Tell me some jpop songs or artists you like. I like Jpop as well so I want to know some good songs

Hey there! My favorite artists include Aimer, Fujii Kaze, Omoinotake, Co Shu Nie, Miyuna, School Food Punishment, AAAMMYYY and Egoist.
When it comes to songs, I like us by Aimer, Yasashisa by Fujii Kaze, and Leeloo by AAAMMYYY. Hope this helps!
Mar 27, 2021 9:57 PM

Feb 2021
Midorichandesu said:
WacoTaco said:

Hey there! My favorite artists include Aimer, Fujii Kaze, Omoinotake, Co Shu Nie, Miyuna, School Food Punishment, AAAMMYYY and Egoist.
When it comes to songs, I like us by Aimer, Yasashisa by Fujii Kaze, and Leeloo by AAAMMYYY. Hope this helps!

Aimer is the only one I know so I got to learn a lot. Thanks I’ll make sure to listen to them
Mar 29, 2021 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
WacoTaco said:
gaczefed said:

Nice to meet you all =)

so sorry, I didn't see the reply before πŸ˜…. I think the anime adapted really well the "Prologue" arc, and did the manga justice. You can easily watch it and start reading the manga after it. But Vinland really shined and became my favorite manga after the Prologue, with the Farm Arc. It changed A LOT the style of the story. Some people hated it, I loved it.
removed-userMar 29, 2021 2:54 PM
Mar 29, 2021 3:17 PM

Feb 2021
gaczefed said:
WacoTaco said:

so sorry, I didn't see the reply before πŸ˜…. I think the anime adapted really well the "Prologue" arc, and did the manga justice. You can easily watch it and start reading the manga after it. But Vinland really shined and became my favorite manga after the Prologue, with the Farm Arc. It changed A LOT the style of the story. Some people hated it, I loved it.

You’re good you don’t have to apologize. I agree that the prologue was really good and I liked the rest of the series as well so I might read it when I get a chance to.
Mar 30, 2021 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
Hi!

I love almost every shonen ever, but my favorites are One Piece, HxH, and FMA!

I'm also an artist and budding gamer (I suppose)

If you're looking for any recs, send me a message. I also would like recs too, anything action-adventure or shonen old or new is fine!

I also embody (rp) my anime twin Perona lol :3
Apr 2, 2021 8:17 AM
Aug 2017
Hello!!! I'm 22 and about to graduate college. I'm a big research nerd, love to play the piano, watching anime and smoking have become a daily ritual for me.

I love music so if anyone wants to follow me on Spotify, I make some bomb playlists.
Apr 2, 2021 8:18 AM
Apr 2021
Hi my name is Luca I am 15 years old turning 16 in June! I'm a 10th grader and I'm bi. I am a cancer and my personality type is infp-t. My 3 risings are cancer, aqua, libra. I am asian (Chinese and Filipino) but I'm also Spanish but like only 10% so that doesn't really count lol. I play piano, I am an ambivert and my favorite sport is badminton. I have 2 younger siblings and I'm the oldest. I hope I can get along with you all lol
Apr 2, 2021 8:37 AM
Nov 2020
rattown said:
Hi my name is Luca I am 15 years old turning 16 in June! I'm a 10th grader and I'm bi. I am a cancer and my personality type is infp-t. My 3 risings are cancer, aqua, libra. I am asian (Chinese and Filipino) but I'm also Spanish but like only 10% so that doesn't really count lol. I play piano, I am an ambivert and my favorite sport is badminton. I have 2 younger siblings and I'm the oldest. I hope I can get along with you all lol

"I am a cancer and my personality type is infp-t."
wut? I didn't get the cancer part nor the "infp-t." Mason, the letters. What do they mean?!
Apr 2, 2021 8:40 AM
Apr 2021
L_Yofre said:
rattown said:

"I am a cancer and my personality type is infp-t."
wut? I didn't get the cancer part nor the "infp-t." Mason, the letters. What do they mean?!
My zodiac sign is cancer and my MBTI is infp-t lol
Apr 2, 2021 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
A-ManVilla said:
BTEXX said:

lol

please help me! I used to be fluent but I forgot so much after not practicing! D: merci!
Apr 2, 2021 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
TheNobleStag said:
Hello!!! I'm 22 and about to graduate college. I'm a big research nerd, love to play the piano, watching anime and smoking have become a daily ritual for me.

I love music so if anyone wants to follow me on Spotify, I make some bomb playlists.

What do you like to research?
Apr 2, 2021 8:51 AM
Mar 2020
ShadowS4ar said:
A-ManVilla said:

please help me! I used to be fluent but I forgot so much after not practicing! D: merci!

Pas de problème! Ça me ferait plaisir!
No problem! I would love to!
Apr 2, 2021 8:51 AM

Mar 2021
I only know how to either tell a lot or very very little but I try to hit the right spot rn.

I'm from Finland, I'm 24. I've watched anime when I was younger but not a lot, I'm getting back to it. I'm a film student and I like milkshakes, video games and writing.
Apr 2, 2021 8:55 AM
Feb 2021
Mistoppi said:
I only know how to either tell a lot or very very little but I try to hit the right spot rn.

I'm from Finland, I'm 24. I've watched anime when I was younger but not a lot, I'm getting back to it. I'm a film student and I like milkshakes, video games and writing.

what do you do in film?
Apr 2, 2021 9:06 AM
Nov 2020
I didn't know what MBTI was, I did a test and got ENFJ-A, I agree w most I guess
Apr 2, 2021 9:08 AM

Dec 2020
i'm an infp and aquarius. i live in latin america. i can speak 3 languages fluently (spanish, english and portuguese). my favorite color is green, red and black. i want to play guitar decently and i'm learning some basic stuff. kaomojis are my guilty pleasure lol.
i really like music and i've been into king gnu, a j-rock band and for reference they made the first banana's fish ending. i really recommend them, they have really good music.
キラ β₯ 𝗂'𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝖿𝗅𝗒, π–»π—Žπ— 𝗆𝗒 π—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 π—Œπ—ˆ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖽
✩
Apr 2, 2021 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
Idk I like a lot of fiction works: Anime, Manga, Video Games etc. My favorite subject is science and it's my dream of being a researcher in the medical field. I'm somewhat an introverted person, but I've definitely come out of my shell a lot in the past few years. I really do enjoy talking to people.

Some of my favorites:
Favorite Anime: Attack on Titan
Favorite Manga: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Favorite Video Game: Breath of The Wild (Just a masterpiece)
Favorite Show (Non-anime): Gravity Falls. It may be a kids show, but damn I still find it funny to this day

Apr 2, 2021 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
hey guys, i'm rohan, i'm 19. i'm a second year chemical engineering student.
i started watching anime in like 7th or 8th grade on animax, i didnt know anime was even a thing until then.
my first anime was naruto i used to watch it in hindi in 1st grade lol.
my personal favs at the moment are neon genesis(because of the movie, actually, including the movie it's one of the best shows i have ever watched in my life), steins;gate and AOT.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» One Piece

removed-user - Mar 28, 2021

17 by moldycheeseweeb »»
May 29, 2023 6:22 PM

» Recommended anime

BTEXX - Mar 15, 2021

35 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
May 29, 2022 4:29 AM

» Your top 5 anime ( 1 2 3 )

BTEXX - Apr 2, 2021

113 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:57 AM

» Monogatari Series

WacoTaco - Apr 3, 2021

44 by WacoTaco »»
Oct 2, 2021 1:10 AM

» The Promised Neverland

BTEXX - Mar 1, 2021

34 by Calebperez »»
Sep 17, 2021 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.