Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 18, 2019 7:26 PM

Mar 2012
deg said:
ok there is a legit news article now about the supposed motive was

The arson killed and hurt so many innocent people because he believed kyoani stole an idea for his novel??
https://twitter.com/tiffako/status/1152002010629062657

The really disgusting thing about all that is, even if they did steal your idea, how does that justify killing 33 of their employees and injuring 30 others? Most of the people who were injured or killed had absolutely nothing to do with it and just worked for the studio like a normal person.

This sick fucker really didn’t have his priorities straight if he really thought this was the best way to get revenge.
Jul 18, 2019 11:44 PM
Jul 2018
Toucanbird said:

The really disgusting thing about all that is, even if they did steal your idea, how does that justify killing 33 of their employees and injuring 30 others? Most of the people who were injured or killed had absolutely nothing to do with it and just worked for the studio like a normal person.

This sick fucker really didn’t have his priorities straight if he really thought this was the best way to get revenge.

You are thinking like a normal person, I wondered why he didn't just target the director of the show but then this guy was mental. They do not think like normal people.
Jul 19, 2019 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
My main concern now are copycats, instead of using guns, the madmen may use other means like fire, hitting mostly soft targets and innocent people as usual.
The US is especially vulnerable to mass murderous assaults, but the whole world is also vulnerable as well. Insane or angry people are abundant everywhere.
Japan will recover from this tragedy stronger, as they have from other tragedies that has befell that nation.
Jul 19, 2019 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
QPR said:
Toucanbird said:

You are thinking like a normal person, I wondered why he didn't just target the director of the show but then this guy was mental. They do not think like normal people.

But even someone stole an idea (I doubt that?), it's not such a bad crime that would justify to kill one single person.
I mean, if they made you or someone, who is close to you, suffer or killed someone, I understand that people want revenge, but killing for an idea...? It's not even the whole plot, it's just a phrase or something dafuq?
Then again, you shouldn't think like a normal person to get that.

PeppermintHearts said:
My main concern now are copycats, instead of using guns, the madmen may use other means like fire, hitting mostly soft targets and innocent people as usual.
The US is especially vulnerable to mass murderous assaults, but the whole world is also vulnerable as well. Insane or angry people are abundant everywhere.
Japan will recover from this tragedy stronger, as they have from other tragedies that has befell that nation.

That's kind of terrifying. Quite many attacks aren't even involved with actual political or religious terrorism at this point.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Do you dislike low-resolution anime shows?

DesuMaiden - 9 hours ago

42 by Jonas-K »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » If all pirated sites were to shut down, would you be willing to pay for anime? ( 1 2 3 )

All_Knowing - Sep 7

149 by DreamingBeats »»
2 minutes ago

» Why doesn't most psychological anime explore the psyche of their characters?

Deathlydash - 8 hours ago

11 by mshfqtny »»
4 minutes ago

» What seasonal anime had disappointed you over time this season?

Zakatsuki_ - 10 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
9 minutes ago

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings

Quadruple_Oi - Sep 20

45 by Quadruple_Oi »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.