Forum Settings
Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
May 12, 2019 9:29 AM

Jan 2019
on that note i think my judgement regarding abuhumaid might be clouded by the fact that i conjoin the two feelings of "scum" and "bad person"

he might not be scum. he might just be very evil trying to punish innocent towns people for having wrong but reasonable reads
May 12, 2019 9:30 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

based on what she was confirmed scum??

i read the posts. i just "did not buy" them.

look dude i thought i could interrogate her at night if your opinions were right, okay. who knew she could perform so well?

like maybe wisp knew but im new to MAL dude cut me some slack
Fine, I probably got agitated when I saw you saying Awa is the Jailkeeper, I'll keep an eye on you though.

like dude now that we can actually confirm she is actually scum, she obviously lied to me, what did you expect me to do? lmao

Jan 2019
yesterday she wasn't 'confirmed scum', its just you had a scumread on her, that's far from being confirmed

Dec 2013
_Wisp said:
Listen everyone on Eyeh is wagon is clear except me, Logic and Abu are always town

why arent u clear im confused?

May 12, 2019 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
Aww, did I hurt your feelings? I was trying to be as respectful as possible, it's not my problem you're too sensitive, you're the one who started calling names.

you're a bad person!!
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
May 12, 2019 9:31 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
like she pocketed me and deceived me and even, in your words if you are telling the truth, lied about her role to me. and now i feel shitty for believing her lies. and you still rag me on this nonsense.... you're a jerk

i dont care if ur town or scum ur just evil
Aww, did I hurt your feelings? I was trying to be as respectful as possible, it's not my problem you're too sensitive, you're the one who started calling names.
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

you're a bad person!!

dont taunt eachother and don't call eachother names please its solves nothing

May 12, 2019 9:33 AM

Jan 2019
ok... ontopic now...

we have this egg, it looks more useful than the reloader egg:

Chrono Egg

Role: Amnesiac

Ability: [Night Active, 1-shot] Choose a dead player, you can use an ability from that player's egg as though it were your own toNight.

i think we can get another sensor
May 12, 2019 9:34 AM

Jan 2010
Abu/awa never scum together here imo.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 12, 2019 9:35 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:

what makes you think that? i think from what i seen in my previous scumgame with abu, he's a very strong and capable player. i don't think this powerwolf powerbussing play is out of his capacity.
May 12, 2019 9:35 AM

Jan 2019
with that in mind, if aadono is (group) scum, there's only 1 scum left (otherwise the whole argument wont work cos its baseed on associatives), so the likelyhood would be really low, yeah
May 12, 2019 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

what makes you think that? i think from what i seen in my previous scumgame with abu, he's a very strong and capable player. i don't think this powerwolf powerbussing play is out of his capacity.

why would abu counter claim his own partner lol

May 12, 2019 9:37 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

why would abu counter claim his own partner lol

it'll make him look townier duh. he's already going for the hail mary super bus play if he's scum. so since he's bussing might as well go all the way.

so your defense doesn't hold
May 12, 2019 9:37 AM

Jan 2019
you might as well ask me why aadono lied about her role to me when role =/= alignment
May 12, 2019 9:40 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Guys, I have a feeling I'm going to be killed.
If I do die then please lynch Awa, I'm satisfied with catching two scum.

like this guy ^ caught aadono even before sensor confirmed it for us right???

either hes superhuman or tmi
May 12, 2019 9:41 AM

Jan 2019
like he claims its the former but we all know superheroes dont exist
May 12, 2019 9:41 AM

Jan 2019
but if he's town i'm really really impressed
May 12, 2019 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
I'm flattered tbh
May 12, 2019 9:45 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
I'm flattered tbh

we would have won completely if only ftf didnt mess us up.. and we had better info... if you know what i mean

but we 3 are all here back again. if you can trust me, and we can sort kiiruma (he's literally doing NOTHING this game)... then maybe we can be 3 town this time... and maybe work towards a win this time...
May 12, 2019 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'm flattered tbh

we would have won completely if only ftf didnt mess us up.. and we had better info... if you know what i mean

but we 3 are all here back again. if you can trust me, and we can sort kiiruma (he's literally doing NOTHING this game)... then maybe we can be 3 town this time... and maybe work towards a win this time...
I feel like you're pocketing me, but fine, I'll play along for now. I hope all three of us are town here.
May 12, 2019 9:48 AM

Jan 2014
@kiana_kaslana
you havent seen me on my good days then

blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 12, 2019 9:50 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

I feel like you're pocketing me, but fine, I'll play along for now. I hope all three of us are town here.

i wanted to see lanmisa and denjax here too though :< i hope that they replace in maybe...

yeah... i know your thoughts about denjax... but... he was a great host for witch and hero... you'll like him once you get to know him... even though... i'm not one to talk since im so new to MAL... i barely know anyone...
May 12, 2019 9:51 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
@kiana_kaslana
you havent seen me on my good days then

i in fact have not! maybe you will get a chance to prove it next time. i will be here to stay to watch.
May 12, 2019 9:52 AM

Jan 2019
for now, lets see what aadono responds (or if she even does)

traditional spew first, before we get to the privileged info.
May 12, 2019 9:52 AM

Jan 2019
like i dont want to jump the gun here
May 12, 2019 9:53 AM

Jan 2019
a lot of people hasnt posted yet either and i want to see who defends her or does some tmi stuff
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

i wanted to see lanmisa and denjax here too though :< i hope that they replace in maybe...

yeah... i know your thoughts about denjax... but... he was a great host for witch and hero... you'll like him once you get to know him... even though... i'm not one to talk since im so new to MAL... i barely know anyone...
What are you talking about? I have no issues with Denja.

Jan 2019
FWIW its 1 am our time (me and aadono's time) so you will definitely not getting a reply for like a couple (8) hours so dont hold your breaths lol
May 12, 2019 9:54 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

well, "it was all calculated"
May 12, 2019 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Kiana_Kaslana said:
AbuHumaid said:

Lol, I wasn't offended by that.
May 12, 2019 9:58 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Lol, I wasn't offended by that.

lol it was hella funny though

anyway im gonna hop off, go sort the other folks and find the last scum, bye
May 12, 2019 10:12 AM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 2.2 🐰

aa-dono (5) - Logic340, yurkin, AbuHumaid, Kiana_Kaslana, ironace
Kiana_Kaslana (2) - Mishukax, _Wisp
Ironace (1) - Phraze

Not Voting (4) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, RE

>>Day 2 Timer<<
May 12, 2019 10:19 AM

Sep 2016
_Wisp said:
Listen everyone on Eyeh is wagon is clear except me, Logic and Abu are always town
So you're not clear, the one person whose alignment you should be definitely sure of, but Logic and Abu are always town. Question mark.

I think Abu is scum. The last scum, in fact. So that would make Kiiruma town. Oops.

Well, I do have a tinfoil theory that Wisp is the lost wolf who may be lying about there being scum between aa-dono and Kiana, but I think aa-dono's silence speaks for itself.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 12, 2019 10:26 AM

Dec 2013
RE said:
_Wisp said:
So you're not clear, the one person whose alignment you should be definitely sure of, but Logic and Abu are always town. Question mark.

I think Abu is scum. The last scum, in fact. So that would make Kiiruma town. Oops.

Well, I do have a tinfoil theory that Wisp is the lost wolf who may be lying about there being scum between aa-dono and Kiana, but I think aa-dono's silence speaks for itself.

too much paranoi aint always good xd
i have my own reasoning for voting aa-dono, but in the end, its cause ive decided to trust abu
May 12, 2019 10:50 AM

Jan 2014
@RE
ya well, me being sure of my alignment, doesn't make it any easier to prove that I am town to everyone else's eyes
I am also glad I stopped caring about your thoughts, you can do your thing and I will do mine, but I refuse to acknowledge your reads as anything but your paranoia

you can believe that tinfoil but you cant enact on it till after both Kiana and Dono are dead if the one lynched doesn't flip wolf... funny how that works

I also always get evaluated in the night by mafia KP, so it's pointless to question my motivations

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
also awa is not the person to freeze regardless of anything, so I find that insulting that you think her silence speaks for herself when she clearly stated she was not feeling well
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
also I stated heavy suspicions of Phraze's slot so why do I not vote her over Eyeh?

1. I am the lost wolf
2. Me, Phraze, and Eyeh are all scum

blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
I'm starting to feel RE is scum, town!RE can't be this silly.
May 12, 2019 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
RE said:
_Wisp said:

Make a case against me.
May 12, 2019 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
THOUGH 2 IS A FALLACY BECAUSE IF I WAS SCUM WITH PHRAZE AND EYEH I WOULD NEVER VOTE MY BOMB ON A DAY HE WOULDNT GO OFF

hence I can only be lost wolf if not town, which we all know how that will end for me, since I plastered myself all over the thread
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
THOUGH 2 IS A FALLACY BECAUSE IF I WAS SCUM WITH PHRAZE AND EYEH I WOULD NEVER VOTE MY BOMB ON A DAY HE WOULDNT GO OFF

hence I can only be lost wolf if not town, which we all know how that will end for me, since I plastered myself all over the thread
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 11:13 AM

Sep 2016
Have either of you read my reads list? @_Wisp @AbuHumaid

I've cased Abu in it. I've also stated why Wisp is probably town. The tinfoil is only if Wisp is lying about there being scum between awa and Kiana. The lost wolf may lie about it to signal to the real wolves that they're the lost wolf.

As for awa's silence, it's not an insult. She'll either be lynched today or tomorrow. It's looking a lot like today. Anything she says would be spew, or an attempt at anti-spew.

If anything is insulting, it's that Abu is counterclaiming awa's jailkeeper claim. What do you make of that? @_Wisp
May 12, 2019 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
RE said:
Abu is scummy. I think I need to change my way of reading him though because I find him scummy as town too. It's not until page 10 (#457) that he finally gives a townlean on someone, and it's only upon request. This pings me because the majority of his read-related posts prior (and after) were accusations. Scum need to shade and mislynch to win, while town need to solve. Throwing accusations around easily falls in the former category.
How was I accusing and shading? Explain yourself, and quote me.
Also, me scumhunting first before finding town is something in my playstyle, I can link you to multiple games of me doing that as town, I won't change it because "your highness" thinks it's scummy.
You call this a case?
May 12, 2019 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
@RE
no, if dono flips scum, ill probably tunnel you for the rest of the game onwards and just quote "paranoia" as my reasoning

as for Abu's claim? its doubtful its real..

I would need dono to respond tho
do i think it makes abu scum? probably only in the world where both Abu/dono are scum, and that would also have to be the same world where Abu votes his unactivated bomb instead of phrase...

if Abu is real, its possible that awa is the redirector?

honestly the existence of the lost wolf makes so many things wifom that its kinda rough to build off associations...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
_Wisp said:
@RE
no, if dono flips scum, ill probably tunnel you for the rest of the game onwards and just quote "paranoia" as my reasoning

do i think it makes abu scum? probably only in the world where both Abu/dono are scum, and that would also have to be the same world where Abu votes his unactivated bomb instead of phrase...

honestly the existence of the lost wolf makes so many things wifom that its kinda rough to build off associations...
If Awa is redirector, I'm really proud of myself for jailing her.
May 12, 2019 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
also if thats true, that Awa didnt make the night kill, so that confirms that there is a 3rd mafia
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
_Wisp said:
also if thats true, that Awa didnt make the night kill, so that confirms that there is a 3rd mafia
2 mafia and 1 lost wolf is stupid and unfair to scum imo, last easter game had 3 mafia and 1 SK.
May 12, 2019 12:24 PM

Sep 2016
AbuHumaid said:
RE said:
Abu is scummy. I think I need to change my way of reading him though because I find him scummy as town too. It's not until page 10 (#457) that he finally gives a townlean on someone, and it's only upon request. This pings me because the majority of his read-related posts prior (and after) were accusations. Scum need to shade and mislynch to win, while town need to solve. Throwing accusations around easily falls in the former category.
How was I accusing and shading? Explain yourself, and quote me.
Also, me scumhunting first before finding town is something in my playstyle, I can link you to multiple games of me doing that as town, I won't change it because "your highness" thinks it's scummy.
You call this a case?
Sure. Sorry it took so long - MAL's been acting up. I collected all the posts where you shade people, minus the more recent ones since every other time the page took me to a 504.

You also still haven't answered my questions regarding two of your posts. In #1222.

Link those games. I'll take a look.
May 12, 2019 12:27 PM

Sep 2016
_Wisp said:
@RE

If you offer valid reasoning, I'll defend myself. If you use tone and paranoia without countering my points, I'll ignore you.

If Abu is real, why does awa lie about being jailkeeper?
May 12, 2019 12:32 PM

Jan 2014
If I could answer why either of them would lie that would be wonderful, but I cant

1. Why does Awa lie?
2. Why does abu lie?

I could spend the time going through a bunch of reasons, but I dont have time right now...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 12, 2019 12:33 PM

Jan 2014
If I could answer why either of them would lie that would be wonderful, but I cant

1. Why does Awa lie?
2. Why does abu lie?

I could spend the time going through a bunch of reasons, but I dont have time right now...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.