New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
May 8, 2019 1:32 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

Here post in question #273

Fists I couldn't understand why you take signaling so literally to something so blatant that can get you lynched. I honestly see it as agenta based. Signaling would be more like softing nothing obvious, pretending to have understood signaling as something obvious to the plain sight doesn't look good.
Here how it goes - mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny early on because it will be revealing and pointless, while would be beneficial later on and in late game for various reasons. The lost bunny is probably aware of that and ofc wouldn't reveal in obvious way... BUT we never talked about obvious ways anyway.

Mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny just the opposite. > if mafia doesn't want to shoot the bunny who is potential threat at late game town should lynch them instead. + Detective Egg can't detect them and etc. Big threat kyaa
^ Is the mindset of town that thought things out is supposed to be but is it really. Do you really hunt for the bunny early on instead of the scum.

If you get where I'm going I'm not simply calling you scum.
What do they call it again, mindset slip.

Well you didn’t explain it so it looks like you are trying to call me scum or get ready to do it later. Scum do that a lot. I’m sorry I overreacted

Iirc as I do, I replied you with

yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
If I were the lost bunny I wouldn’t signal, that would be stupid, anybody can see it including town, and get lynched. Why are people saying the stupidest things. Kinda scummy

When I said signaling didn't know I meant smoke signals

Implying I don't mean an obvious signal. But I wasn't aware of of how things will work about the bunny back then. Who cares about that - more importantly if you can explain me how you came to the conclusion the signal would be obvious in open setup - you can't because based on your own understanding of the setup and how things work this is logically wrong, therefore you didn't really believed in your words when implying an obvious signal [and when you pretended to believe I'm saying just that and with that trying to discredit me indirectly]

I think that makes you scum.
May 8, 2019 1:35 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Townreads:
Wisp
Lucianroy

Scumreads:
Abuhumaid
Logic
Phraze
Yurkin

Nice nice

But big nope
May 8, 2019 1:37 AM

Jan 2019
Yeah just saw mishuka’s post, there’s no way that’s coming from scum. Mishu is strong town to me.

vote yurking for trying to pressure me into scumreading her, and when I didn’t comply with yurkins demands she finds some bullshit reason to “scumread” me
May 8, 2019 1:38 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
The lost wolf IS scum. We should hunt for all scum not just normal scum and not lost wolf. It’s like driving on the road in the city and avoiding other cars but not looking out for pedestrians how silly is that.

The lost wolf is technically uninformed tpr/town until mafia make them aware about themselves, and use other means to further it.

How do you hunt them on D1 explain this.
May 8, 2019 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

Here post in question #273

Fists I couldn't understand why you take signaling so literally to something so blatant that can get you lynched. I honestly see it as agenta based. Signaling would be more like softing nothing obvious, pretending to have understood signaling as something obvious to the plain sight doesn't look good.
Here how it goes - mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny early on because it will be revealing and pointless, while would be beneficial later on and in late game for various reasons. The lost bunny is probably aware of that and ofc wouldn't reveal in obvious way... BUT we never talked about obvious ways anyway.

Mafia wouldn't want to shoot the bunny just the opposite. > if mafia doesn't want to shoot the bunny who is potential threat at late game town should lynch them instead. + Detective Egg can't detect them and etc. Big threat kyaa
^ Is the mindset of town that thought things out is supposed to be but is it really. Do you really hunt for the bunny early on instead of the scum.

If you get where I'm going I'm not simply calling you scum.
What do they call it again, mindset slip.

This thread everybody can see. If lost wolf signals to mafia, town can see it too. You should read the context and look at the people who are being scummy talking about mechanics wrongly about wolf signaling etc. those are the scummy people you should be looking at

You just talked about mechanic wrongly, what now?
May 8, 2019 1:40 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Well you didn’t explain it so it looks like you are trying to call me scum or get ready to do it later. Scum do that a lot. I’m sorry I overreacted

yurkin said:

Implying I don't mean an obvious signal. But I wasn't aware of of how things will work about the bunny back then. Who cares about that - more importantly if you can explain me how you came to the conclusion the signal would be obvious in open setup - you can't because based on your own understanding of the setup and how things work this is logically wrong, therefore you didn't really believed in your words when implying an obvious signal [and when you pretended to believe I'm saying just that and with that trying to discredit me indirectly]

How do you expect me to know what you mean by smoke signals?

You post silly cryptic stuff all the time, I obviously ignored it.

Of course the signal is obvious because everyone knows there’s a lost wolf. If there wasn’t open setup maybe it’s easier to hide but now everyone is looking for signals so there’s no way it will be not obvious.

You’re just finding nonsense crap to scumread me to defend your partner abuhumaid. This is the results I get for catching the scumteam on day 1 so bring it on.
May 8, 2019 1:41 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
The lost wolf IS scum. We should hunt for all scum not just normal scum and not lost wolf. It’s like driving on the road in the city and avoiding other cars but not looking out for pedestrians how silly is that.

The lost wolf is technically uninformed tpr/town until mafia make them aware about themselves, and use other means to further it.

Look at the lost wolf wincon

They win with the mafia

It doesn’t matter if they’re converted or not, they’re mafia team
May 8, 2019 1:44 AM

Jul 2009
You town read that? She gave excuses why she did and didn't do things, and about why she doesn't do things. Doesn't even explain her vote. Don't bs with me.
May 8, 2019 1:45 AM

Jan 2019
Townreads:
Wisp
Mishuka
Lucianroy

Scumreads:
Abuhumaid
Logic
Phraze
Yurkin
May 8, 2019 1:46 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

They win with the mafia

Good one, now look at the rest of the text

At the start of the game, the Lost Bunny does not count as a member of the mafia,
and does not have access to any secret chats or factional kills. The Lost Bunny and
the mafia are not told of each other's identities.

If the Lost Bunny is targeted by a nightkill, instead of being killed they will convert
into being a full mafia member.

The Lost Bunny counts as Town for the purposes of parity, unless they have been
converted.
May 8, 2019 1:48 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Townreads:
Wisp
Mishuka
Lucianroy

Scumreads:
Abuhumaid
Logic
Phraze
Yurkin

Very fun list even reposted it to add mishu

If only omgus can magically be turned into valid argument
May 8, 2019 1:48 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

They win with the mafia

At the start of the game, the Lost Bunny does not count as a member of the mafia,
and does not have access to any secret chats or factional kills. The Lost Bunny and

If the Lost Bunny is targeted by a nightkill, instead of being killed they will convert

converted.

You don’t see this as a problem? I see this as a big problem.

Unless lost wolf is really bad player and is not nightkilled they are definitely getting recruited and +1 mafia
May 8, 2019 1:49 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
It's the middle of the night over here

Not gonna respond to everything right away because I'm going back to sleep but I don't understand what is so "mechanical" about my back-and-forth with Lucian especially compared to some other discussions thus far, and from how I see it I was the one calling him out on something and he was the one "not understanding my points", instead of it being the other way around, so I don't know who is lacking perspective thinking right now between me, him and onlooker players, but those votes on me are starting to annoy :c

Really not feeling this game right now with all those yurkin and Kiana posts, the playstyle of these players already tires me out to death. I think I just forgot how to play mafia lol, so I will try to make time during the upcoming half of the Day to think up of a few scum and townies and work by myself, by which I don't mean that I won't interact with others but rather that I'll trust myself before anything else

To be fair I'm not used to being a townie lmao but I'll try my best

Vote: logic340

Nothing extremely serious just yet but I have a few things to say about logic and I want to start with a vote to tie things up

And yeah I can consider Lucian more but I'm kinda scared of reading that guy anyway since he always came off to me as an educated mafia player and I don't know if I can confidently come out of a discussion with him with any reliable conclusion since I have this underlying assumption that he's prooobably the one thinking straighter than me. Dunno if others can relate to this. Not satisfied with the spooky egg thing at all but it's probably time to poke elsewhere since clearly he's not as passionate to talk about it as I am and even more clearly it's making people scumread me and that's zzzzzz

Oh yeah, there was also that person with the CAPITAL LETTERS in their posts which I don't know anything about. All in all a couple of players I will revisit

@aa-dono heyhey, such a good thing you're here <3 please comfort me with a cute gif, I am being voted

Giant wall post that didn't said anything, great.
May 8, 2019 1:50 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

converted.

Unless lost wolf is really bad player and is not nightkilled they are definitely getting recruited and +1 mafia

Now explain how do you hunt uniformed one?
May 8, 2019 1:51 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

I never said that. I only said that people who think that lost wolf would send signals are scummy because that’s obviously not happening. And I also said that we should hunt all scum equally and not ignore the lost wolf.
May 8, 2019 2:00 AM

May 2013
yurkin said:

Looks like you don't know me. Maybe you can think of it as some kind of prelude to a greater analysis if it makes you feel better but really it's just me trying to get a grip on what I'll do this game, or at least just this Day phase. Just mid night thoughts or something. If you want me to explain a read let me know and I'll make sure to address it

Your comment still makes me sad, I did have a hunch but I didn't know I was this unproductive of a player... ha
May 8, 2019 2:01 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

I never said that. I only said that people who think that lost wolf would send signals are scummy because that’s obviously not happening. And I also said that we should hunt all scum equally and not ignore the lost wolf.

Why the backpedaling now? You were canvass agitating for the lost bunny lynch up until now. Now you can't explain it's possible to hunt them.
May 8, 2019 2:05 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
yurkin said:

Looks like you don't know me. Maybe you can think of it as some kind of prelude to a greater analysis if it makes you feel better but really it's just me trying to get a grip on what I'll do this game, or at least just this Day phase. Just mid night thoughts or something. If you want me to explain a read let me know and I'll make sure to address it

Your comment still makes me sad, I did have a hunch but I didn't know I was this unproductive of a player... ha

Yes and no, I know you and have read games where you played but probably not remembering much in detail
May 8, 2019 2:10 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
yurkin said:

Last sentence: no need to AtE on me xD I'm not fan of it and you won't make me feel guilty.
It's a thing that scum will post a lot of content that's majorly nai. And by a lot I don't mean it being sheer wall post
May 8, 2019 2:19 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Why the backpedaling now? You were canvass agitating for the lost bunny lynch up until now. Now you can't explain it's possible to hunt them.

No, you’re making up stuff and putting words in my mouth now. Only scum do that. I’m not talking to you any more. First you try to coerce me to scumread misha for no reason and now this.

When the town come online I will convince them to lynch you. Good day
May 8, 2019 2:20 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
yurkin said:

Soon you will have to give reads on the players and give your opinion on the gamestate whether you like it or not. Scummy people will force you and threaten to lynch you if you don’t. Be prepared.
May 8, 2019 2:26 AM

Jul 2009
yurkin said:
Mishukax said:

Yes and no, I know you and have read games where you played but probably not remembering much in detail

For example, I've read All Hallows Eve mafia from where I know you play with mechanic. So you talking about mechanic is about normal. But people were talking about ace and shin with mechanic included but outside of mechanic [mechanic being the secondary element], you took the discussion strongly into the I'm-general mechanic talk and kept a lengthy discussion over the spooky egg - which is again in general talk...
May 8, 2019 2:34 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

No, you’re making up stuff and putting words in my mouth now. Only scum do that. I’m not talking to you any more. First you try to coerce me to scumread misha for no reason and now this.

What I'm putting in your mouth?

Ohh Guilty Crow reminiscences, I put meta in my pocket close to my heart. Awww [Translate: "First you try to coerce me to scumread misha for no reason and now this" is for me or whoever recall our argument in Guilty Crows, I've spend a lot of time there trying to explain how I don't care who you town read or not and I'm not leading argument to make you change that, therefore I'll town read you for it perhaps since iiit happens agaiiin. No. Good try, nostalgia was real]

Yeah good day scum.
May 8, 2019 2:49 AM

Jan 2019
>knows I’m right and can’t debunk my argument
>knows that he’s caught scum
>writes a 200 word NAI irrelevant essay that completely not about the game at all

What the actual fuck
May 8, 2019 2:51 AM

Jul 2009
Oof lynches are visible but night kills are not. Unless Camouflage egg do it's work. To think Camouflage and psy egg can be this useful to scum and to question Roy about his Spooky egg placement instead of these two. Ayy

Alright do you thing I'll be watching.
May 8, 2019 2:54 AM

Jul 2009
Kiana_Kaslana said:
>writes a 200 word NAI irrelevant essay that completely not about the game at all

What the actual fuck

>you can't answer how you're gonna catch uninformed
>ik I'm town
>it's totally about the game, the same thing is happening again probably with the intention to piss me off.
May 8, 2019 3:01 AM

Jul 2009
So which one between Abu/phraze is more likely
May 8, 2019 3:12 AM

Jul 2009
Also I'll be away from the game for some time so peace can return. Been to heated up and feel like took a turn for a worse.
Kiana you have my apologise xD
May 8, 2019 3:16 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

What the actual fuck

>you can't answer how you're gonna catch uninformed
>ik I'm town
>it's totally about the game, the same thing is happening again probably with the intention to piss me off.

I don’t know how to catch uninformed lol. If I did I would have 1000 awards on MS and MU already. But phraze sent a signal and me and wisp saw it. That’s why she’s in my scumreads
May 8, 2019 3:17 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin said:
So which one between Abu/phraze is more likely

Abu is scum and phraze is lost wolf imo.

I think your posts recently are more confusing than anything so I’m not sure if you’re scum anymore or just a weird townie :/

Putting you back in the sort pile
May 8, 2019 3:18 AM

Jan 2019
FWIW #373 was weird coming from scum too so maybe yurkin just plays like that and I’m wrongly scumreading him for playstyle.

I need people who know yurkin better to advise me. Usually he just afks and flakes as town from what I seen and does nothing
May 8, 2019 3:19 AM

Jan 2019
yurkin was so scummy as town that denjax fake guiltied him in computer mafia for the win lmfao
May 8, 2019 3:21 AM

Jan 2019
Also is denjax in this game? I miss that guy lol. Favorite host of witch and hero ever
May 8, 2019 5:20 AM

May 2013
Good morning folks
yurkin said:
For example, I've read All Hallows Eve mafia from where I know you play with mechanic. So you talking about mechanic is about normal. But people were talking about ace and shin with mechanic included but outside of mechanic [mechanic being the secondary element], you took the discussion strongly into the I'm-general mechanic talk and kept a lengthy discussion over the spooky egg - which is again in general talk...

I still don't think the spooky egg talk was mechanic. It was more me being picky about Lucian's list. I dunno, a mechanic discussion feels to me like it would rely less on a particular player and more about the setup itself. For example wanting the bomb to claim.
I'm not even sure what's your point by acknowledging I played with mechanic in All Hallows Eve (I was town there) then say I play with mechanic here again. Maybe it's true that I talk too much about mechanics and that I love talking about mafia setups when it may not be relevant, but I still always try to come up with an intelligent vote
Also, do you mean ironace and Shin? I don't think I noticed them talking, maybe briefly and I forgot about it. Do you want me to look it up and comment on them?
yurkin said:
Last sentence: no need to AtE on me xD I'm not fan of it and you won't make me feel guilty.
It's a thing that scum will post a lot of content that's majorly nai. And by a lot I don't mean it being sheer wall post

Jeeez, think what you want but I don't want your pity when you have the guts to vote for me >:)
I was just making a Canadian joke
May 8, 2019 5:22 AM

May 2013
@yurkin

Okay, gonna try enlarging the picture here. Who are you voting for if not for me? You seem to like the idea of a Kiana-Mishu scumteam
May 8, 2019 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
Mishukax said:
@yurkin

Okay, gonna try enlarging the picture here. Who are you voting for if not for me? You seem to like the idea of a Kiana-Mishu scumteam

?? Heck where did I scumread you two collectively to phrase it "you seem to like the idea of a Kiana-Mishu scum team"
May 8, 2019 5:39 AM

May 2013
yurkin said:
?? Heck where did I scumread you two collectively to phrase it "you seem to like the idea of a Kiana-Mishu scum team"

Wait so you don't think Kiana is scum?
May 8, 2019 5:45 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

converted.

I only see it as a problem if we lead mafia towards the lost bunny, which is why i keep telling people to stop talking about him/her.

May 8, 2019 5:45 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
yurkin said:

Trust me it will take a miracle for you to convince me to lynch yurkin over you

May 8, 2019 5:52 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

yurkin said:

Who even cares about the signal at this point, the lost bunny is prob outted. I already know a few people it could be, I don't want people discussing supposed signals.

May 8, 2019 6:02 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:

Who even cares about the signal at this point, the lost bunny is prob outted. I already know a few people it could be, I don't want people discussing supposed signals.

If you know who the lost wolf is, then case them so that we can lynch them.
May 8, 2019 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
After catching up yurkin looks more town for her interactions with kiana and mishu
I'm still not liking Kiana but does mafia focus so much on the lost Bunny this early in the game?
Mishu I'm leaving in neutral until i can take a closer look when i reread the thread.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 8, 2019 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

No? They're town until shot, why would I want them lynched -.-

May 8, 2019 6:13 AM

Jan 2010
I agree with shinichi. The last we talk about the loss by any the harder it will be for the mafia to find them. And if they do signal iit will be easier for us to see it if we leave the subject alone.

May 8, 2019 6:17 AM

Jan 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Their wincon is they win with the mafia... wtf...
May 8, 2019 6:17 AM

Jan 2019
they can’t win with town you know
May 8, 2019 6:18 AM

Jan 2019
-____-
May 8, 2019 6:20 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Read the rules please. They count as town for the purposes of voting until they are converted. Therefore they lose and do not win with us but still help us in regards to voting.

May 8, 2019 6:22 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Read the rules please. They count as town for the purposes of voting until they are converted. Therefore they lose and do not win with us but still help us in regards to voting.

Help us get town mislynched you mean... -___-
May 8, 2019 6:24 AM

Jan 2019
You guys don’t understand that someone whose wincon is “you win with the mafia” is effectively mafia
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.