Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2017 1:02 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
The role just says, I protect someone from dying. It does not specify.
What can I say, it was a dumb situation of my own creation.
you can ask the host for verification. I know it is bastard and they might lie but at least you could try?
I assumed both which might be my downfall now, but I can inquire~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 23, 2017 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
I'm just gunna go with my leading scum lean right now and that's Dono. vote Dono
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 23, 2017 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
@logic340 what does CFD means? Chinese Fire Drill?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 1:10 PM

Oct 2011
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:
maybe I'll move it when I'm on break, who knows?
I know I am going to get flak for this, but something is off about you. Last time it was because you were mafia and I let you live a long time and praised you when I was serial killer. But, this time, you sound the same to me. You are always two steps behind things too in conversations and while you list think and explain reasons but you just seem so lost that it is hard to figure you out.

In my lengthy post about Last, I had very similar suspicions of my own, but I wrote it off as them being busy at work. If you're bringing meta into it with a similar thought process, I'll have to note it. I can only take it with a grain of salt as I cannot meta read it personally, but I do want to pin this post in my notes, just in case.

Edit: spelling error.

Aug 23, 2017 1:12 PM

Jun 2009
MaiTai said:
Suzune-chan said:
I know I am going to get flak for this, but something is off about you. Last time it was because you were mafia and I let you live a long time and praised you when I was serial killer. But, this time, you sound the same to me. You are always two steps behind things too in conversations and while you list think and explain reasons but you just seem so lost that it is hard to figure you out.

In my lengthy post about Last, I had very similar suspicions of my own, but I wrote it off as them being busy at work. If you're bringing meta into it with a similar thought process, I'll have to note it. I can only take it with a grain of salt as I cannot meta read it personally, but I do want to pin this post in my notes, just in case.

Edit: spelling error.
I have nothing else to go on really. My instinct says be careful he is really flat and that means that most of his posts are sliding by. But there is hardly anything of substance or really many opinions that come through as particularly strong. So it is leaving me with a really empty feeling. So I guess, that is my main problem as I feel there is no way to kind of clear the role or condemn it.

Edit: For some reason I quoted that twice.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 23, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
well honestly I am lost, because I have no idea where to place my vote.

Would you be willing to vote on Labs or Mishu? What are your thoughts on them?

Aug 23, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@logic340 what does CFD means? Chinese Fire Drill?
Yes that is exactly what it means. The way I am using it is changing votes right before phase change Chinese Fire Drill Style.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 23, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
Okay, I will start this topic, cause everyone is avoiding it.

Anyone who can read logic can do a more or less read on him and why?
Aug 23, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
I'm just gunna go with my leading scum lean right now and that's Dono. vote Dono
Why do you have a scum lean on dono? Did you have this lean at the time you though we were all just pressuring her?

Aug 23, 2017 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:

He is town because he is SK/mafia fodder. He also does segregation duties so he is good.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:

He is town because he is SK/mafia fodder. He also does segregation duties so he is good.

Was this post triple edited?
Like I refreshed site 3 times and each time it changed. Lmao.
Aug 23, 2017 1:18 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:

Idk if anyone is "avoiding" it per se. It was something I tackled head on during Day1. Afterwards, I decided to table it though via an olive branch of sorts. I only know Logic as mafia, so I'm trying to see if I can see differences between Hydra Mafia and this game. He's in a neutral slot for me. I do see and appreciate his efforts though, so I tend to favor having him around.

Aug 23, 2017 1:22 PM

Nov 2008
I have proof that grapefruit and logic role are both town and lynching each other:

Aug 23, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz I was thinking about Phraze/Grapefruit's ability and it seems pretty OP for a townie to gain that ability after lynching a mafia or TPR. I mean so you did a good thing in hitting scum and are rewarded with even more info on other players alignments? Honestly seems to me like the info comes due to a mislynch more than a successful one?

Aug 23, 2017 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@roz1roz I was thinking about Phraze/Grapefruit's ability and it seems pretty OP for a townie to gain that ability after lynching a mafia or TPR. I mean so you did a good thing in hitting scum and are rewarded with even more info on other players alignments? Honestly seems to me like the info comes due to a mislynch more than a successful one?

Point for you, tho I really don't like the idea of roles hinting town to lynch each other.
Town shouldn't be encouraged to lynch town. They should focus on finding scum, not hunting each other.
Aug 23, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
I have proof that grapefruit and logic role are both town and lynching each other:

Oh the memories. Look at the mafia grrr/cross/labs(lamby) hiding among the town killing one another. .

Aug 23, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2010
MaiTai - I like what we have been getting out of them and I really have a hard time believe they would be scum jumping on that train with Tingle like that if they were scum buddies. I also like their recent posts. I have a bit of meta from being scum partners in Hydra mafia as well but I am not really seeing that here. I had to go hard to protect that slot for 3 days and failed, I don't see that being the case here. They seem fairly unaligned given their interactions.

Suzune-chan - IDK, IDK, I feel a lot better about her recent posts than her earlier ones. Think it's time to go back and look at those posts see if and why I feel differently now.

Whisper - Poor guy may have really rolled scum for the 5th time in a row? I find it interesting that a lot of attention seems to have turned that way after I was there most of D1. I should look over the changes in view on him. I still am leaning scum I have just backed off in an attempt to get information in a different way.

Mishukax - Where did he go? I cannot see the townie motivation in his play. I'll probably vote here in the interim.

Aug 23, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: @Mishukax
The phase was extended an hour lets make the most of it.

Aug 23, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
Let's try to narrow down the lynch pool and see the options then:

1. aa-dono
2. Last
3. Labs
4. DenjaX
6. logic340
7. Suzune-chan
8. CP
9. AbuHumaid
10. Maitai
11. roz1roz
12. Arrisu
14. Mishukax

4, 6, 8, 9, 12 shouldn't be lynched imo. Either cause they are towny enough or they have some claimed ability wich is meant to bring something to town and we are waiting for results.
I will put 11 aside as an option if we won't find anything better as well.

1. aa-dono
2. Last
3. Labs
7. Suzune-chan
10. Maitai
14. Mishukax

That should be main lynch pool atm.

Did Labs and Mishukax did anything AI this phase? Time to reread again.

EDIT: Inb4 logic asks. No, I don't put them in the same league, just noting people I would be semi-okay with lynch if mayority decides so.
Aug 23, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Thank God...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 1:39 PM

Oct 2011
@roz1roz At some point you favored me and now I'm on your lynch list? What changed?

Aug 23, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
@roz1roz At some point you favored me and now I'm on your lynch list? What changed?

Read the edit I made. It kinda applies to you as well I guess.
Aug 23, 2017 1:46 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
MaiTai said:

I'd rather not accept that at face value. Naturally, you'd be semi-okay with a lot of folks....Since you're neutral and all, I'd think you'd continue to bring it with the reads as you have to prove your worth to town.

Aug 23, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
roz1roz said:

I'd rather not accept that at face value. Naturally, you'd be semi-okay with a lot of folks....Since you're neutral and all, I'd think you'd continue to bring it with the reads as you have to prove your worth to town.

Tbh, I think I already proved myself today as worth at sorting stuff out.

Tho in your case it was mostly cause of null read on the slot, not anything bad.

Also, stop trying to intimidate me if you want to have actualy accurate reads.
Aug 23, 2017 2:00 PM

Oct 2011
@roz1roz
I know I'm not terribly known around here, but I benefit nothing from intimidating people. I'm just telling it as it is. You're going to have an uphill battle all game if you're truly neutral. That's not intimidation. Calm down. Lol

Edit: known not know

Aug 23, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Thank God...
I wouldn't mind seeing you get lynched today tell me why dono is a better option. I was waivering last night before she asked everyone to vote for her. I am kind of willing to wait on her info since if she doesn't provide it or something bad happens to town she is sunk. So I don't see the scum motive in what she did last night, I see it more townie motivated and it was kind of like a team building exercise.

Aug 23, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
@roz1roz
I know I'm not terribly known around here, but I benefit nothing from intimidating people. I'm just telling it as it is. You're going to have an uphill battle all game if you're truly neutral. That's not intimidation. Calm down. Lol

I can't allow mafia to affect my reads by forcing them via "either read that or be lynched".
Aug 23, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX I am going to assume that you should (aside from shenanigans) be able to prove your role tomorrow if you don't get lynched today?

Aug 23, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
MaiTai said:
@roz1roz

I can't allow mafia to affect my reads by forcing them via "either read that or be lynched".
This is a fair point. I actually am not a fan of demanding read lists and the like unless someone is extremely inactive. Basically the way I see it is they feel forced because well they kind of are since the person has been put on the spot. I like it better when they come naturally. That being said since I am an open book I am not a huge fan of people keeping their card too close to their chest (obv this is generally speaking).

Aug 23, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Thank God...
I wouldn't mind seeing you get lynched today tell me why dono is a better option. I was waivering last night before she asked everyone to vote for her. I am kind of willing to wait on her info since if she doesn't provide it or something bad happens to town she is sunk. So I don't see the scum motive in what she did last night, I see it more townie motivated and it was kind of like a team building exercise.
and when I flip town, then what? U gunna chop it down to being shit player? You and Suzu are so throwing me off right now, u guys want me lynched so badly off of meta read. I'm acting wierd, he's all over the place, my inconsistency is what makes me human. I'm not gunna go out an hour before the phase change because you and Suzu just pop out and declare you still scum read me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
MaiTai said:
@roz1roz

I get that..I think...If I read that correctly that is. No one wants to show their own hand. I just wondered if there was even just a bit more than just being semi-okay with lynching that group of people.

Aug 23, 2017 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
To be honest, I wasn't demanding a read list from roz...just a little more than being semi-okay with lynching 6 people. Lol.

Aug 23, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
and when I flip town, then what? U gunna chop it down to being shit player? You and Suzu are so throwing me off right now, u guys want me lynched so badly off of meta read. I'm acting wierd, he's all over the place, my inconsistency is what makes me human. I'm not gunna go out an hour before the phase change because you and Suzu just pop out and declare you still scum read me.

This is an appeal to emotion.
No I wont chalk it up to you being a shit player because I do not believe that you are a shit player. I do believe you are a new player who that has rolled scum so much you don't know how to be town. Ruu had/has this problem. When she is mafia she can pocket us and shit even win. When she is town she gets frazzled easily, reveals her role at the wrong time, lacks confidence. There is quite a difference between the two which is why I feel I am good at reading her. You on the other hand do not have this drop off here. I could see you going through a similar thing possibly but you are too assertive and all that shit with me in the beginning feels way too much like your AoT start where all you did was pick at me before changing to a town read. Where is your read at on me now btw? How do you feel about DenjaX as a lynch option? I don't think I am touching it personally.

Aug 23, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
To be honest, I wasn't demanding a read list from roz...just a little more than being semi-okay with lynching 6 people. Lol.
I mean it's a lynch pool and if you look at the numbers there is bound to be at least one scum in that group.
We can all discuss that list which is what I think he was going for. I was about to go over his lynch options and discuss why I would or wouldn't lynch a particular person in his lynch pool. Maybe you could do the same?

Aug 23, 2017 2:28 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX I am going to assume that you should (aside from shenanigans) be able to prove your role tomorrow if you don't get lynched today?
Yep, I am trying to find SK, not mafia. So many candidates.

Aug 23, 2017 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
MaiTai said:
I mean it's a lynch pool and if you look at the numbers there is bound to be at least one scum in that group.
We can all discuss that list which is what I think he was going for. I was about to go over his lynch options and discuss why I would or wouldn't lynch a particular person in his lynch pool. Maybe you could do the same?

Kay. Will do...
Edit: However, I do not understand the difference between me wanting the same of him.

Aug 23, 2017 2:31 PM

Nov 2008
I want either Mishu and Labs lynched for PoE at this moment. I need to narrow down SK.

Aug 23, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Let's try to narrow down the lynch pool and see the options then:

1. aa-dono
2. Last
3. Labs
4. DenjaX
6. logic340
7. Suzune-chan
8. CP
9. AbuHumaid
10. Maitai
11. roz1roz
12. Arrisu
14. Mishukax

4, 6, 8, 9, 12 shouldn't be lynched imo. Either cause they are towny enough or they have some claimed ability wich is meant to bring something to town and we are waiting for results.
I will put 11 aside as an option if we won't find anything better as well.

1. aa-dono
2. Last
3. Labs
7. Suzune-chan
10. Maitai
14. Mishukax

Did Labs and Mishukax did anything AI this phase? Time to reread again.

EDIT: Inb4 logic asks. No, I don't put them in the same league, just noting people I would be semi-okay with lynch if mayority decides so.

1. aa-dono - I was digging into her last night when she asked us all to vote for her. I am willing to wait and see what comes of it but it gave me townie vibes so I am not willing to lynch here today.
2. Last - IDK IDK, willing to let you all lynch him I tried yesterday maybe you all will have better luck here. I could see new town struggling but I don't have a lot of conviction in it.
3. Labs - I mean I don't know. I can't say that he has pinged me for scum here but I am not the best at reading him.
7. Suzune-chan - I am finally wiavering on here which for me is usually a good sign for town. I started of majjoryly neutral maybe even feeling she was a little scummy today but I feel better about her watching her here in real time today. I will look back over things with here and try to solidify this read.
10. Maitai - As stated I doubt they are tingle's mafia buddy and I believe tingle was mafia. I also like what they have done today, pushing on roz as I have been the only other one to do so, it seems to me like mafia are leaving roz be, means I like MaiTai more for town.
14. Mishukax - Currently voting here just not seeing the townie motivation. He wanted me lynched so bad he was so town in the last game I played with him (I was scum) and I am just not getting those vibes here. The one post I like for town could come from scum as well and I have not seen the townie motivation here.

Aug 23, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2014
At this point my meta just leads me to being scum leaned so much that even mafia could pocket me as a lynch candidate haha. @Denjax when did we starting believing there was a sk?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
At this point my meta just leads me to being scum leaned so much that even mafia could pocket me as a lynch candidate haha. Denjax when did we starting believing there was a sk?
Because there are 2 deaths. And vig did not do the second kill.

Aug 23, 2017 2:44 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:

1. aa-dono
2. Last
3. Labs
7. Suzune-chan
10. Maitai
14. Mishukax

logic340 said:

(Please refer to my CrappyNotes on mostly everyone on page 18 if need be. I doubt there will be any need, but I have stated thoughts on these people already)

1. aa-dono....I had her as slight town for D1. I remember people meta reading her...can't remember for what. I barely noted it at the time. I'm probably neutral AF for her now. I'd have to go back and look more at her posts.

2. Last...Please refer to my long ass post about last that I made per Suzune's request. I had him neutral for D1, Slight Scum during my backreading, then settled towards Slight Town near the end of my backread. Since then, I noted that Suzune agreed with a potential "I'm lost" trope, but I would rather table it than purse it.

3. Labs...I spent a good 10 minutes or so looking back to page 20 at his posts. I'd currently be the most convinced to vote this slot. I didn't get much from the posts. A chunk of it was fluff too so meh.

7. Suzune....For the first time that I can remember from my off and on forum gameplay, this is the first time I've had Suzune in a neutral (dare I say slight scum) position. She was busy with her birthday and all, which is perfectly okay~ Then there wasn't too much of a followup afterwards. I will say recently she's bounced back, but I'm still keeping her in them middle, in case she switched it up to throw people off her trail.

10. MaiTai...Idk what to tell you. I've tried to give detailed thoughts on everyone (even upon request). I've suggested that my abilities haven't been beneficial all game, and to be completely transparent, some haven't even worked...I guess. :|

14. Refer to my post on Mishu on page 24. My thoughts have not terribly changed since then.

At this given time...I'd probably vote Labs first out of the lot of them.

Aug 23, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2010
Wont lynch:
Purity - He isn't getting lynched I need to look him over make sure him reaching out to me wasn't a pocket move. Behaviorally not sure, mechanically think he is town.
Arrisu - while I am still unsure about her initial reaction I guess I can see it coming from town but I am not as confident as I was. I will let it be for today and if something bad happens revisit this tomorrow.
DenjaX - My vote on Claire was never all that serious but her tunnel was awkward. I know she tunnels though so it should be NAI I guess it's just been a while. Denja I am willing to wait on results though I do have to wonder if logic is evil due to Grape needing to lynch him, I find it hard to believe town would gain so much for a correct lynch.
aa-dono - Liking her for town based of her play last night and the reads from Conf!town coel and strong town read arri.
AbuHumaid - That good feeling I had is wavering a bit but I still think this is one of his stronger games. Not going to wine myself out of that early read due to his activity still like him for town.
roz1roz - I think he has earned his keep for today. Will keep an eye on him and arri if things are going south, but his reasons for giving her the vest seem reasonable.
MaiTai - Mechanically and behaviorally town for me.

Do what you will:
lastwhisper - I am starting to think he is just new town who has been mafia too many times but it isn't that strong a feeling. I used to be a very defensive player when facing pressure. Penta descried it as not facing lynch pressure often, not sure if this applies here but he
Suzune-chan - Not enough of a good feeling to fight off a lynch on her slot.
Labs - Not feeling any scum vibes? Maybe that is a bad thing as I just town read him as scum? Not confident enough in my skills at reading him honestly.

Willing to lynch:
Mishukax - Lacking that townie drive and motivation mostly null save for a few good posts but the overall vibe just isn't there.

Aug 23, 2017 2:48 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: Labs

I technically haven't voted all game, and it'd look weird to miss it by a second a second time in a row. Lol. I will have to head home soon, and I'm going out for a bit later on so yeah..

Aug 23, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2010

Unofficial 2.5

Mishukax Labs, logic340
aa-dono DenjaX
lastwhisper31 aa-dono
Labs CorruptedPurity, MaiTai
DenjaX Lastwhisper, AbuHumaid
Suzune-chan roz1roz

Not voting: Mishukax, Arrisu, Suzune-chan

|| T I M E R ||

Mod comments: Keep it civil ~

Aug 23, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Am I being a particular lynch target toDay? If so I'll put in additional effort.
I don't know if anyone answered this but yes I think you are a viable lynch target for today. We got a phase extension but I don't think you have posted since here.

Aug 23, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2014
16 minutes or 1 hour 16 minutes left?
Aug 23, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2010
45 minutes and we have 3 way tie at 2
I would really like the people who are a solo vote to either make a case for why we should be joining you or move onto a main train.
I will move my vote to Labs in order to keep Denja around if I need to but I would feel more comfortable with votes on Mishu I think.

Aug 23, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2014
Nevermind, didn't notice clock counting at reverse
Aug 23, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
16 minutes or 1 hour 16 minutes left?
Timer was never reset to add the extra hour it's counting up now not down.
Phase change is at 7:00pm EST which is in 43 minutes

Aug 23, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2014
2-2-2-1-1-1 is very shit lynch formation tbh.

On the good side, this wagon formation usualy have scum lynched via rng. Somehow.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.