Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
Also has wings~ (Angel)

Seeing the girl stare at his eyes, he could more or less guess what she was thinking, probably something about how something was wrong with him. Eh, that wasn't unusual for him. "Well then, are you going to the tournament as well?" he asked, seeming hurt for a moment that she'd call his answers shady, though this was obviously fake. He agreed with that. He actually didn't have a reason for talking to her, other than to maybe kill boredom.
@onepieceofweed
ErnestlyJun 13, 2017 2:38 PM
^-^
Jun 13, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara left to go to participate in the tournament.
AcellahJun 13, 2017 11:44 AM
Jun 14, 2017 6:12 AM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Yeah, i'm going to the tournament so i will be going now. She looked at him with a normal, straight face. She would wait a couple of seconds for his answer and react to that if needed else she would just walk away, going to the tournament.
@Ernestly

♣Not active enough to respond lol♣

Jun 14, 2017 7:41 AM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
Also has wings~ (Angel)

"Guess I'll be going too then," he said, with a slight smile, as he went off to the battle ground. He would go there at his own pace, making no effort to stay with the girl as she went there too. He could only guess she'd fare better than him though, it wasn't a good thing to underestimate people. With that, he'd leave the area.
@onepieceofweed
^-^
Jun 14, 2017 4:59 PM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Okay, bye then. She turned around and walked away, keeping the thought in her head that she should watch out for him in the tournament. she left the Streets

@Ernestly

Jun 17, 2017 5:42 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura de la Luna

"Oh sounds pretty good, I would always prefer a long range weapon like a gun or spear. Guess I am more of a marksman or women. You must have so much fun making all types of weapons and things. The skills I currently posses aren't exactly battle related, which is a shame. She giggled a bit as she scanned the streets. There was not anyone around which was convenient for her. She used her powers to make a snow storm. Within a matter of seconds there were two feet of snow on the ground and the temperature dropped from 80% to 30% "well since I am not partaking in the tournament, I'll be routing for you to win. Hopefully this exercise helps you. Let me know when your ready and I'll attack"
Jun 17, 2017 7:57 PM

Mar 2016
Arach
•STR: 20 •SPD: 20 •CON: 20 •AGI: 20 •PWR: 20 •INT: 20

"I would be more than willing to craft and sell you a spear or any other metal objects you may need." He would say this, nodding in her declaration to root for him. The snow would pile up and he would realize what she said about being cold. He Would lightly step up, distributing his weight so that he doesnt sink to fr, sitting comfortably on the surface of the snow. Though he would start to sink soon anyways. he would look at her, and then nod. Indicating that he was ready after he took a combat stance.
Jun 18, 2017 11:28 AM

Mar 2016
Arach
•STR: 20 •SPD: 20 •CON: 20 •AGI: 20 •PWR: 20 •INT: 20

"Wait. Hold on." he would say this, listening to the stadium, and he would sigh. "Can this wait till after I am done with my tournament fight? They called me. Wish me luck." He would say this, motioning for Sakura to follow if she wanted to. He would leave the area
Jun 25, 2017 12:50 PM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Shin walked slowly down the streets, towards her dorms. She looked around a lot, and stopped a few times to look at random things.

Jun 29, 2017 4:44 PM

Jan 2014
Valentine Bergmann

She leisurely strolled down the streets, pocketwatch around her neck. It seemed so familiar, yet so refreshing and new. Back in the days she must have not paid much attention to her surroundings, and after all, she had lived in some other parts of Jerrat. Her family rarely came here, even more of a reason for her to enjoy the time here. Growing up is tough, isn’t it?
However, now that she was sent out by her brother, who had done the same when he was still in his teens, she was confident to find some new inspiration in life. Not like there was much to do here, so it seems. She saw a job center down the way. Starting there would be tough though, most of these jobs are probably freelance jobs which require fighting experience. "Hmmm..."
She came to a halt right in front of the city cafe.
That one, she remembers well. It used to be her mother's favorite place whenever they came to this part of Jerrat. It wasn't often, maybe once or twice a year, but it stuck in her mind. She knew exactly what she came here for.

She entered the cafe.
CoelestinJun 29, 2017 4:47 PM
Jun 30, 2017 8:18 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Another day, just wandering around the street in search for some fun ahh a... This is disappointing, I was hoping the streets to be way more lively than this, oh well I'll just search for a place to relax a little
Lilim searched for somewhere to relax and founded a cafe that looked nice and comfortable, she decided to enter and see if she can relax a little in there *Enters the cafe*
Jul 7, 2017 3:12 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim got out of the cafe, still with a headache thanks to the iced moka, and at the same time she was a little frustrated for how she "scaped" from the shop and the girl attending her now that was embarrasing, I should have known that was how things would end up going, ah... now I feel tired, I'll just go straigh to sleep at the dorms
Now Lilim only headed towards the dorms to rest a little.
Aug 2, 2017 3:11 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He began walking down the street away from Arms of Law. He noticed that Lilim was following him and he heard her when she spoke. So he kind of just grumbled incoherently for a second be fore actually answering her. What exactly do you want? He let out a tired sigh as he continued onward towards the marketplace slowly.

@YFang
Aug 2, 2017 3:44 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim followed Bastion to the marketplace while trying to get his attention, and while she was kind of succesfull her friend didn't seemed to be in a good mood as his question was about Lilim objective what I want you ask, well if I had to say something it may as well be to help those in need, wouldn't you think that it is a nice reason, you need help, not sure for what, but you needs it while it was quite obvious that she wasn't really interested in helping without reward, she was actually interested in what have happened in the past and how much some major event like this could benefit her.

@Katsu_Dritzing
Aug 2, 2017 4:43 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

Bastion slowed down as he looked for a nice curb to stop at. Once he found one he sat down at it and looked at Lilim. Information. Information on some people who i need to find. Information on people from 5 years ago. He pulled out a bit of rations from his bag and took a bite.
Aug 2, 2017 4:57 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

A direct answer is what Lilim got, if information was what he was looking it couldn't be that much of a problem for her Is that all?, how boring, well then I gave my pride so I'll help you out, so then, who are we searching for? any clues? after saying that her smile disappeared switching to a more serious and intimidating face
Aug 2, 2017 5:16 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He didnt really trust this girl but then again what could it hurt to give some more details about what he was looking for. If she interfered, he would just dispose of her like he did with countless others while he was out wandering. I am looking for a group of guys who performed a double murder and an attempted murder on a family 5 years ago. They got away without a trace and they left no real evidence to be tracked with. And also i need the person who employed them to do it as it was a hit. He pulverized the bit of rations that were in his hand as he spoke. He then stood back up brushing the crumb dust off his hand onto his ragged clothes.
Aug 2, 2017 5:45 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim heared every detail that he told about what he was searching for, based on his behavior Lilim could make herself an idea of what his real objective was with this guys, now she only had one more corcern And then what will you do once you find them, cause I don't you're doing this out of charity, what is it that you really want, is it… revenge? and so she then got closer to Bastion as she was talking, carefull of him doing anything rash
Aug 2, 2017 5:58 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

His eyes lit up slightly as Lilim mentioned revenge. However he shook his head. No, justice is what i seek. Justice must be server to these people. He then walked to the nearest clothes shop as his wardrobe needed replacing.

(post next in Here)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Jerrat~Marketplace ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 11, 2017

53 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 24, 2017 10:50 PM

» Plains ( 1 2 3 )

Raiores - May 20, 2017

101 by Byakugaran »»
Aug 15, 2017 2:21 PM

Sticky: » Requests, Questions and Suggestions

Raiores - Mar 31, 2017

19 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 9, 2017 1:38 AM

» Jerrat~Battle Ground ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Raiores - May 29, 2017

260 by Ernestly »»
Aug 2, 2017 3:48 PM

» Arms of law~Guild hall

Raiores - May 21, 2017

17 by YFang »»
Aug 2, 2017 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.