Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 11, 2017 9:10 AM
Jun 2017
Hi. I am quite new to anime and would like some recommendations :)
Shounen and romance are my favourite genres.

Jul 11, 2017 9:16 AM

Jul 2016
snifu said:

Welcome to the club. In terms of Shounens, Gintama is probably the best and 2nd place goes to either Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Hunter x Hunter 2011. My favorite romance anime is probably Nodame Cantabile.

Most of the good romances are in manga tho. My fav romance manga is Chikan Otoko. You should definitely try reading it!
Jul 13, 2017 4:51 PM

Apr 2016
snifu said:

Welcome to the club! :)
If you want I could make you a nice recommendation list in due time,
with Anime that I think are the best for your 'taste'. :)
Anyways, glad to have you in our little club! c:

If you need help or something alike, eel free to hit me up -or any of the other mods here. ^^
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jul 13, 2017 7:52 PM

Nov 2016
hello i'm new here :)
i have a thing for isekai animes and op mcs
i also love yaoi very much
Jul 13, 2017 9:14 PM

Dec 2014
hi im new
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jul 13, 2017 9:22 PM

Apr 2016
Frag- said:
hi im new

hi me new too

c:

Jul 18, 2017 8:26 PM
Jun 2017
Hi! My name is Rhys and I can't stop watching anime😐. My favorites are Tokyo Ghoul, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Kill La Kill, and Assassination Classroom.
Jul 18, 2017 9:55 PM

Apr 2016
YoungDinkleberg said:
Hi! My name is Rhys and I can't stop watching anime😐. My favorites are Tokyo Ghoul, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Kill La Kill, and Assassination Classroom.

why hello there!
glad to have you here with us! :)
if you ever feel like talking about your anime, characters or whatever feel free to hit me up, or simply join our discord server, as nearly over 90% of what we talk/write in general is on our discord server!

if you should ever encounter a problem, feel free to let me know as soon as possible, or simply notify any other mod/admin or club officer here.

Aug 8, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2016
Hi!
My name is Tom. I just joined this club becuse it looks like a fun and not to big club.
My hobbies are : Darts , Motorsport
Fate series is my favorite anime. Favorite genres are action, comedy, fantasy.

I dont rly talk much on forums however i use discord. probably gonna join that.
Aug 8, 2017 11:10 AM

Aug 2016
Hey!

My name is Amparo, I´m 19 years old. I joined the club because the cover page of haikyuu. My Favorites animes are Cowboy Bebop, Monster and Haiikyuu. Current obsession is Zoro Roronoa. Favorite genres are psychological and mistery.
My hobbies are play guitar, read book (or manga), movies and TV series and listen to music (Rock).

I hope we get along. Nice to me you!
Aug 8, 2017 1:56 PM

Apr 2016
tomdederde said:
Hi!
My name is Tom. I just joined this club becuse it looks like a fun and not to big club.

Heya there, glad to have you in our lovely little club.
We don't talk much here anyways (besides the club comments and through the games here) so if you want to chat with us a little be sure to join our Discord server! :)

If you are ever in the need of recommendations, or merely encounter any sort of problem be sure to let me -or any of the other mods/ club officer know!

Aug 8, 2017 1:59 PM

Apr 2016
iamrure said:
Hey!

My name is Amparo, I´m 19 years old. I joined the club because the cover page of haikyuu. My Favorites animes are Cowboy Bebop, Monster and Haiikyuu. Current obsession is Zoro Roronoa. Favorite genres are psychological and mistery.
My hobbies are play guitar, read book (or manga), movies and TV series and listen to music (Rock).

I hope we get along. Nice to me you!

Yahallo! Seems our layout actually draws in people too (gotta give probs to Desu for the layout).

If you are in the need of recommendations or have a problem, be sure to let me or the other admins know as soon as possible - no matter how 'trivial' it may seem to you, we don't bite. ;)

Hope you can enjoy it here and on the Discord server as well!

Aug 9, 2017 6:38 AM

Mar 2016
VladimirNabokov said:
tomdederde said:
Hi!

Heya there, glad to have you in our lovely little club.
We don't talk much here anyways (besides the club comments and through the games here) so if you want to chat with us a little be sure to join our Discord server! :)

If you are ever in the need of recommendations, or merely encounter any sort of problem be sure to let me -or any of the other mods/ club officer know!

Thank you i will speak you there
Aug 20, 2017 5:50 AM

Jan 2016
Hai Hai~
My ID name is FamousWolfMoon but you can call me Bunny or BunBun !
I'm from France, 19y and hard fan of Haikyuu!! as anyone can see <3
~I'm addicted to Vienna Coffee and Bubble Tea~
I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, watching some TV shows and drawing~
My favorites anime are Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sailor Moon, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Little Witch Academia.
My favorites manga are Haikyuu!! (always), Shingeki no Kyojin (always x2), Pandora Hearts and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Kyu Kyu~

See you around Chans o/
I hope we'll get along <3 *sparkles*

Sep 1, 2017 10:39 PM

Jul 2017
Hi everyone
My name is Shiroyasha_97
My favorite character is Gintoki and my first anime I watch is Digimon
Sep 1, 2017 11:00 PM

Apr 2016
Shiroyasha_97 said:
Hi everyone
My name is Shiroyasha_97
My favorite character is Gintoki and my first anime I watch is Digimon

Why hello there!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay in this club (although we are not that active in the MAL club as almost everything we do takes place in our Discord server -be sure to join or you'll miss all the fun).

Assuming from your most favorite character you must like the Gintama franchise as well, lucky you!
There are many other Gintama fans in the Discord club (including its creator).

If you should encounter any problem here, be sure to message me ASAP, no matter how small or trivial you might it be, better be safe then sorry. ;)
Though if you should ever be in the need for something different you can drop me a message as well, let it be Anime recommendations or something entirely different. :)

Nov 24, 2017 8:50 AM

Oct 2017
Hi, I'm not new to anime but I'm new to MAL. I've watched a few anime, even though I've only watched it for 3 years now. I tend to try things and drop them. I do watch a few underground anime, so if you're looking for something strange to watch then hit up your boy.
Kinda average suggestions sometimes.
Nov 25, 2017 3:04 PM

Apr 2016
romerio said:
Hi, I'm not new to anime but I'm new to MAL. I've watched a few anime, even though I've only watched it for 3 years now. I tend to try things and drop them. I do watch a few underground anime, so if you're looking for something strange to watch then hit up your boy.

heya glad to have you on board!
interesting what you dropped this far :D
if you have some reccomendations/think you found some 'underground gems' you can feel free to drop me a list in a comment, i'm open for pretty much everything. :)

if u have any problems or just want to know something feel free to leave me a message or just message any other admin here.

Nov 25, 2017 6:48 PM

Oct 2017
VladimirNabokov said:
romerio said:

heya glad to have you on board!
interesting what you dropped this far :D
if you have some reccomendations/think you found some 'underground gems' you can feel free to drop me a list in a comment, i'm open for pretty much everything. :)

if u have any problems or just want to know something feel free to leave me a message or just message any other admin here.

Hey, just took a quick glance at what you've already watched, and jeez I have my work cut out for me. I found a couple that I remember as being alright, so hopefully they do the trick.

Kakegurui

Joker Game

Golden Time (TV)

GJ-bu

Gin no Saji

D-frag

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Binbougami ga!

Arakawa Under the Bridge

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

reLIFE

Punch Line

Outbreak Company

One Outs

Kotoura-san

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta
Kinda average suggestions sometimes.
Mar 12, 2018 4:54 AM
Feb 2017
Hey! Call me Meredith (as that’s the name I’m most comfortable with) but if you forget Homura is fine. I like fantasy/comedy anime. I very much dislike mecha. Uhhh I’m trying to get more involved in sports anime. (What else??) I have a bad habit of procrastinating finishing stuff.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» {Game} ★A or B?★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rystal - Apr 9, 2017

659 by Apokalipszis »»
Feb 2, 2020 8:13 AM

» Super funny game everyone should play! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wlad- - Apr 7, 2017

810 by Stroffeld »»
Jan 26, 2018 9:55 AM

» [CLOSED] 🎄Christmas Solo Edition🎄 (Sorry for the delay)

Rystal - Dec 29, 2017

15 by ElleGrace »»
Jan 2, 2018 1:29 PM

» Authors and Artists

Kage_Okami - Dec 15, 2017

2 by Kage_Okami »»
Dec 18, 2017 3:30 PM

» [CLOSED] 🎃 Halloween Solo Edition 🎃

Rystal - Oct 31, 2017

19 by TheSlorrow »»
Nov 4, 2017 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.